SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 17 / 13 / (2286425 - 2286479)

2286425. The Belnap Family
Tuesday, May 5, 2009. Top 20.Round 3. Dun-Dun-Dun. Okay so I was looking over my list and there may just have to be one more after this one. We'll see how long it takes me to download my pictures tonight, especially since it's already 11:30 pm and yes, that is late for me. I know I'm getting old. Hot Dog Roast with Peterson Crew. When the moon comes over the mountain.". Michael and Lindsey's Wedding and Reception. In May, my little bro married the girl that he has been in love with since the 8th grade!
thebelnapfamily.blogspot.com
2286426. The Belnap Family Blog
The Belnap Family Blog. Tuesday, October 5, 2010. Hello everyone. Here are some updated pictures of our family. We had a good summer. We went to Oregon to my Grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. We went to Bear lake for the Belnap reunion. And of course we went on our family camping trip. It was a good summer. But now it is fall. Friday, March 12, 2010. Friday, February 5, 2010. Wednesday, February 3, 2010. Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas And everything else. Sunday, January 10, 2010. FUN IN THE SUN.
thebelnapfamilyblog.blogspot.com
2286427. The Belnord, Full Service Rentals
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. This phenomenal architectural landmark was crafted with the intent of bringing lavish accommodations to Manhattan’s Upper West Side. Just as The Belnord set the standard in the 1900’s, it remains at the forefront of apartment living today. Meticulously renovated and updated, The Belnord offers some of the finest homes in New York City.
thebelnord.com
2286428. The Belo Blog
Tuesday, November 13, 2012. And we're getting ready for the holidays! Halloween was a fun time for us.although we missed Daddy terribly. We ended up going out with a couple other military families for trick or treating. The girls had a blast and even Mommy got into the spirit by dressing up as Rosie the Riveter! Rosie the Riveter with her Goth Girls. November has brought all kinds of good, fun things! Me and the Birthday Girl! The entire 2nd grade class (3 classrooms) got together to write letters, cards...
thebeloblog.blogspot.com
2286429. Thebe Lodge Kasane Botswana
Welcome to Thebe Lodge Botswana by Compare Safaris. Welcome to Thebe Lodge in Kasane Botswana for all your accommodation needs. Thebe Lodge in Kasane offers quality accommodation in Kasane Botswana for holiday or business travel. About the Thebe Lodge. Thebe River Lodge is ideally situated for visitors to the Chobe Park and Chobe River area in Northern Botswana. Our lodge and camp overlook the placid Chobe River and echo the surrounding bush with a rustic design. read more.
thebelodge.com
2286430. Thebelodu62's blog - My life - Skyrock.com
13/06/2011 at 12:58 PM. 25/12/2011 at 6:42 AM. Soundtrack of My Life. AL ' CHIMISTE. Un matin (la joie de vivre). Subscribe to my blog! Nom: Je sais plus. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.62) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Monday, 13 June 2011 at 1:05 PM. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Don't...
thebelodu62.skyrock.com
2286431. The Bel of the Ball | My biased views on life, fashion & the media
The Bel of the Ball. My biased views on life, fashion and the media. Manic Music Monday: Boa Sorte / Good Luck. Hello lovelies, I’m back! So much has happened over the past couple of months. Sorry I’ve been so absent but I needed the time to get things in order and to finalize my move to the NYC area. There are so many changes and new beginnings and it’s all quite exciting. Though it has been hectic, I miss writing here. It’s on repeat on my iPod. On September 17, 2012 in Manic Music Monday. This week&#8...
thebeloftheball.wordpress.com
2286432. www.thebeloitdentist.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of Full Moon Internet Solutions. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $6.49/mo. Call us any time day or night .
thebeloitdentist.com
2286433. The Belonging Co.
High School Sign up. High School Sign up. Welcome to The Belonging! We are a Church that loves God and loves people. We are passionate about seeing people encounter God through worship, and experience the freedom that comes through knowing Jesus. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, you are welcome! Welcome to The Belonging! Welcome to The Belonging! Henry and Alex Seeley. Henry and Alex Seeley. Henry and Alex Seeley. After relocating to Nashville TN in April 2012, they began opening their home o...
thebelonging.co
2286434. HostMonster
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.hostmonster.com.
thebelonging.com
2286435. HostMonster
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.hostmonster.com.
thebelonging.net
2286436. The Belonging Blog | The Belonging Blog
Essays & Articles. Interviews & Epiphanies. Book & Movie Reviews. The magic of belonging. Inspiration for foreigners at home and abroad. How to make meaning in a mobile life. Kathryn Brimblecombe-Fox: visual artist & cosmic explorer. Book and Movie Reviews. Home: a mother-son review of a mother-son show. How to nourish your creative soul. Read my award-winning essay ”Nana Technology”. Miss Kiki’s first day of school. What it means to be an award-winning writer. Book and Movie Reviews.
thebelongingblog.com
2286437. Cosmetic Surgery UK - Cosmetic Surgery
All About Cosmetic Surgery. This process has its benefits and risks that one should consider before getting one done. Before getting a cosmetic surgery done one should consider the following:. The expenses to be incurred since most health insurance plans do not cover such procedures. One should also consider the cost of any follow up care that might be needed to avoid any complications afterwards. One should be aware of any psychological changes to be expected as well as the risks involved. Liposuction- ...
thebelongingblog.weebly.com
2286438. Web hosting, domain name registration and web services by 1&1 Internet
THIS DOMAIN NAME HAS JUST BEEN REGISTERED FOR ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS! Do you need affordable web hosting or a domain name? 1&1 Internet is trusted by millions. Find out why. Offers a one-stop shop for all your domain name and web hosting needs so you can maximize your full web potential — without barriers, and without fear. Smart webmasters choose 1&1 Internet for domain name registration and hosting solutions. All-Inclusive Hosting Plans with NO Hidden Charges. 24/7 Phone and E-mail Support.
thebelongingkind.com
2286439. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thebelongingplace.wordpress.com
2286440. The Belonging Project
Skip to primary content. Welcome to The Belonging Project. Of The Belonging Project is to provide a safe place for children to discover a language to honour themselves as individuals, creating a generation of young people who recognise a strong need for respect and integrity within their community. Que élément Ces remuée sites de sexe de séduction. Les considèrent se avec de rencontres en ligne gratuit italien. Même assurée pour comment configurer web cam. La consenti ne codes alimentaire de rencontres.
thebelongingproject.com
2286441. The Belonging Project
Migrant (ˈmʌɪgr(ə)nt/) - a person who moves. From one place to another to find work or better. Stories and Portraits of Individual Migrants. Belonging is a remarkable multimedia project that showcases the individual stories of migrants in Northern Ireland through personal items and stories. Participants are photographed with a memento , an item meaningful to them, and record an interview sharing their migration story. Find out how you can help or take part here. All photography provided by Laurence Gibson.
thebelongingproject.org
2286442. The Belonging Projects |
A successful international project that opens a bright future for education and answers the call for. A solution based approach described by teachers as. Support Our Crowd Funding Campaign. 79% of your generous donation goes directly towards the cost of training teachers, providing workshops for parents and making the tools to build a TeamPlayGround available in the classroom. BELONGING, inPowered by The Mereon Legacy, is a non-profit education initiative. Subscribe To Our Newsletter.
thebelongingprojects.org
2286443. HostGator - Please Configure Your Name Servers
Click Here for 24/7/365 Live Chat! Please configure your name servers. You're seeing this page because your domain is setup with the default name servers: ns1.hostgator.com. And ns2.hostgator.com. In order to point the domain to your server, please login here. To manage your domain's settings. You can find the name servers you need to use in your welcome email or HostGator control panel. For more information, please see this page. How can I avoid this in the future? How do I change my name servers?
thebelongings.com
2286444. Home
Skip to main content. Enter your heading text here. Enter a brief description here. Put your home page content here. Your Home page introduces your business and your Web site. Write a summary, including a brief description of your products or services and your value and commitment to customers. This page sets the tone for your site and tells people what they can expect to find on other pages. Give the basics here and provide greater detail on other pages. Convince customers of your site's value to them.
thebelony.com
2286445. LES BELOONS FONT LE TOUR DU MONDE | Tour du monde en photos
LES BELOONS FONT LE TOUR DU MONDE. Aller au contenu principal. Partir en tour du monde avec un D800. Amérique du Nord (CV). Thème : Défis des amis. Thème : Lost-in…. Thème : Rencontres de voyage. Thèmes : Mac Do par le monde. Blog tour du monde. Tour du monde 2014. Lac Titicaca, Bolivie & Pérou. Blog tour du monde. Thème : Défis des amis. Tour du monde 2014. Blog tour du monde. Tour du monde 2014. Blog tour du monde. Tour du monde 2014. Potosi, Sucre, Bolivie. Blog tour du monde. Tour du monde 2014.
thebeloons.com
2286446. thebelote62260's blog - Blog de thebelote62260 - Skyrock.com
The ion du 62 . Cauchy a la tour (62). 03/11/2008 at 1:24 PM. 03/11/2008 at 2:18 PM. Subscribe to my blog! T une putain de gardienne , mai ta grosse te ratrape domage! On a perdu une grande gardienne en equipe de france! Vous aurez pas milou elle reste a auchel avec nous ok! Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.3) if someone makes a complaint. Posted on Monday, 03 November 2008 at 2:18 PM.
thebelote62260.skyrock.com
2286447. The Beloved / Jon Marsh
Download for free @ http:/ moist.se/foryourlove/. We get a lot of emails with the question "will there be a new The Beloved album? And I think the answer is yes but the hard question is when. Don't forget to join the forum! You can follow Jon on twtter:. 3 New Beloved tracks to listen to, not download! Check em' out at http:/ www.myspace.com/belovedjonmarsh. Don't forget to check out The Beloved remix of "Moist - Far Beyond The Endless". You kind listen to it and buy it from www.moist.se.
thebeloved.com
2286448. The Beloved Software
Http:/ www.thebeloved.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/ducere.jpg. Published 4. May 2011 at 12:28 pm - 5 Comments. Get a free copy of DUCERE – Home School edition. Available for a limited time, you can sign-up to beta test DUCERE – Home School Edition and get to keep a free copy of the release version of this innovative home school management program - Absolutely Free. As easy as 1, 2, 3…. 1. Simply. Http:/ www.thebeloved.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/curriculumprofile.jpg. DUCERE is not only simple to us...
thebeloved.net
2286449. Non-Profit Disaster Relief | Aid in Natural Disasters
Aid in Natural Disasters. March 18, 2008. Cooper, C. , and Block, R. (2006). Disaster hurricane Katrina and the failure of homeland security. New York: Times Books. March 16, 2008. Persevere. “Persevere’s online photo gallery nears 50,000 views.” Weblog entry. Persevere news. 24 October 2007. Persevere disaster relief. 16 March 2008 http:/ perseveredisasterrelief.blogspot.com/2007/10/perseveres-online-photo-gallery-nears.htm. March 11, 2008. March 11, 2008. 3 Scholarly Journal Entries. March 11, 2008.
thebeloved88.wordpress.com
2286450. TheBelovedAngel - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 9 Years. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Jan 6, 2008. This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
thebelovedangel.deviantart.com
2286451. Home | The Beloved Bath
The Beloved Bath – Making Your Heart Sing! They say that if you want to know what makes your heart sing, look at your childhood. The Beloved Bath is the result of a life-long love of taking a bath. Our products are all handmade from natural ingredients. Our scented soaps are made from pure olive oil, coconut oil, and palm oil. Essential oils are added for aromatherapy. Raw herbs are added for exfoliation. The result is a moisturizing, exfoliating bar that is also an aromatic experience.
thebelovedbath.com
2286452. Beloved Beautiful Rose - Home Page
New Site Opening Soon.
thebelovedbeautifulrose.com
2286453. be.lov.ed BLOG
Lov) / The Lady In Pink. This past Sunday was the day of our Vlass Family tradition of taking Lydia to the Pumpkin Patch! Last year she was a Rag Doll. And the year before that,. She was a cute little Lady Bug. Alas, I assured her that this wasn't ACTUALLY Halloween and that we would have another chance to get it just perfect. She had a great time.sans pink curly ears and white gloves. Once back home, Lydia painted pumpkins (one for her and one for the new baby) while I made a pie! Kelly L. Vlass. On day...
thebelovedblog.blogspot.com
2286454. The Beloved Blog
I'm Katie - I love Jesus, and a lot of other things, too. I write down the things I learn about life with Him on my blog! Go to the 'About' page for more. :). Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. What I Learned In My Freshman Year of College. 1 First impressions are almost always wrong. Hahahahaha…and that’s how I met my best friends. I wish I could say that I had great impressions of them when I first met the...It took me lo...
thebelovedblogg.wordpress.com
2286455. The Beloved Box |
June 11, 2011. Full post ». June 30, 2011. Full post ». He would spend the day meticulously scouring for objects he could spend a good while staring at. Running his fingertips over the textures. He would assign them names and places and if something overtook it in the interesting stakes, he would happily discard it without hesitation. With my beloved waiting for me at my destination Iʼd never reach, my breath escaped one last time as he dropped all that he was carrying and took my box. July 7, 2011.
thebelovedbox.com
2286456. The Beloved Bride of Christ
The Beloved Bride of Christ. THE WISE AND FOOLISH VIRGINS…And Then There Were 5. The story of the ten virgins is such a well-known parable and don’t forget this was told by Jesus, Himself. As both an admonition and a warning. I’ve heard SO many Pastors and Teachers exegete or interpret these 13 verses that make up MATTHEW 25. I call it the “Terrible Parable.”. Sisters (and brothers) we MUST stay ready, prepared and watchful as we await His return. Half of the virgins or His Bride - to - be were not r...
thebelovedbrideofchrist.org
2286457. Here I am Lord, Send Me | wherever that may be…
Here I am Lord, Send Me. Wherever that may be…. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Weave Your Heart Into Mine. July 13, 2012. I got back from Ecuador on Monday morning and there hasn’t been a minute when I don’t think about what happened while I was there. God moved so much and the presence of the Holy Spirit was undeniable, at times it was overwhelming. I experienced God like never before, and I believe that the people of Quito, Ecuador did as well. June 4, 2012. In just 26 days I will ...
thebelovedchild.wordpress.com
2286458. The Beloved Church
WHAT IS THE BELOVED? Epworth United Methodist Church. St Paul, MN 55119. Sunday, August 2 - 11:00 AM - Beloved Preview Service. Want to learn more about the vision of Beloved? Please join us for our preview service. Tuesday, August 4 - National Night Out. Wednesday, August 19 - 6-8:30 PM - Grilling and Games. Come out for free grilled food and games, just outside the church. Sunday, September 20 - 11:00 AM - Beloved Preview Service. Want to learn more about the vision of Beloved? See our full calendar.
thebelovedchurch.com
2286459. thebelovedchurch.net - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thebelovedchurch.net
2286460. Church of the Beloved
Our vision is to see the Gospel transform people into Spirit-filled disciples, who know they are the beloved of God because of Christ alone.
thebelovedchurch.org
2286461. Beloved Collection
Vintage Jewelry and Commissioned Art, Re-Purposed for Beauty, All Benefiting Adoption. Thursday, July 24, 2014. Beloved Collection was started as an overflow of a Mother's heart for her baby. We officially began the Adoption process in November of 2012 to bring home our baby Pearl from Ethiopia. As I, Laurie Ann, thought of ways to fundraise to offset the costs of adoption I kept coming back to one thing.Do something you love, out of love for our Pearl. You can follow our adoption story here.
thebelovedcollection.blogspot.com
2286462. Saint John's Church (The Beloved Community)
Sunday Worship Reverend Starsky D. Wilson. Sunday Morning Service at Saint John's Church (The Beloved Community).
thebelovedcommunity.churchonline.org
2286463. thebelovedcommunity.net
The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither the service provider nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers. In case of trademark issues please contact the domain owner directly (contact information can be found in whois).
thebelovedcommunity.net
2286464. The Better World Beloved Community
The Better World Beloved Community. Advisory Council and Friends. The Beloved Community House. Marist Praxis Project for Public Citizenship. Beloved Community Call Newsletters. Making a Difference.Being a Voice. Sites of Other Better World Workers. We can only change things at the edges, never at the center. Mark Twain. July 31, 2014. I met Dury at the Federal prison at Danbury, Connecticut, where I was teaching a World Views and Values course for Marist College. Th. Documents, nor a spoken matter of con...
thebelovedcommunity.org
2286465. TheBelovedCorpse (Brooke) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 247 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Window&...
thebelovedcorpse.deviantart.com
2286466. thebelovedDARLiNGS`` theyloveyou (x
Creator of this little BLOG. Inky de pen@hotmail.com[msn&friendster]. Tuesday, January 02, 2007. Today i went taka&wisma. To do newyr clothes shopping. Hahas but in the end,. I did not buy anythingg. lols. Hahas there were SALES everywhere. But still very expensive luhhs. Finally tmr school reopen luhhs(:. Hahas DONT NEED WORK! Nothing to do luhhs. Monday, January 01, 2007. Hahassiying posted so muchh! Hahas omg.heeheees =X. Yuppps.we were lyke crazy on luanne bdae! Habben uploaded der rest luhhs. Hmmayb...
thebeloveddbabys-.blogspot.com
2286467. thebeloveddisciple.com
thebeloveddisciple.com
2286468. Home - The Beloved Disciple
8230;these things write we unto you that our joy may be full I John 1:4. Do We Know What We Know? The Woman at the Well. It’s Not Rocket Science. Knowing vs. Believing. Do We Know What We Know? On Things that Matter. Mark Arthur on Things that Matter. Paul Cornell on Arrogance or Amazement. October 21, 2013. I John 1: 1 4. 8221; ( John1:38. To now understanding and declaring that this one that we touched, we saw, we heard – is indeed the One from the Beginning, the very Word of God. 2015 The Beloved Disc...
thebeloveddisciple.net
2286469. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ thebeloveddisciple.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thebeloveddisciple.wordpress.com
2286470. The Beloved Dog | Doggy Daycare, Dog Grooming, Pet Food, Dog Walks,
thebeloveddog.com
2286471. Welcome thebelovedexperience.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thebelovedexperience.com
2286472. The BeLoved G. | Be the one you love
For a beloved life. Be the one you love. Mamiche Boutique, un vis devenit realitate. Mădălina Mișu ne dezvăluie secretele unei povești de succes și ne dă cele mai bune sfaturi pentru ținute perfecte. Visuri și ambiție. Pasiune și iubire pentru frumos. Mădălina Mișu, cea care se află în spatele Mamiche Boutique, a poposit în clubul nostru, BLG. O gorgeous girl și un model pentru multe tinere,… Continuarea →. Vrei să fii sexy? Dezbracă-te și plătește „nota”. Primul pas spre fericire. Nimeni nu o urăște, ni...
thebelovedgirls.wordpress.com
2286473. Home
The Beloved Heart Source Blog. A Magdalene Mystery School Where True Alchemy Occurs. The Beloved Heart Source. The Beloved Heart Source is located in. We offer personal one-on-one and group classes, workshops, and sessions. We will soon be adding Skype classes and workshops. Contact Susanah Magdalena for more info or to schedule a session. Please join our meetup Magdalene Mystery School. For all of our events. Mary, The Magdalene and her Beloved Jeshua, The Christ.
thebelovedheartsource.com
2286474. Ascension Lutheran Church
Haddon Heights, New Jersey. We invite you to join us in prayer, praise, and worship at Ascension Lutheran Church. Come experience the warmth of our caring church family and the healing, strength and peace that only Jesus can give your life. Messages that are relevant to your daily life. Prayer that is personal and passionate. Many opportunities for spiritual growth and service to others. Dozens of ways to connect and reach out. A closer walk with our Lord Jesus Christ. Service of Holy Communion.
thebelovedinfidels.com
2286475. The Beloved Invaders
Listen to the new demo songs! Check out the Invaders new CD Tamarindo. Now available online: Beloved Invaders T-Shirts! The Invaders play all of this and more, as well as their original compositions, which alternate between driving and jazzy, haunting and exotic. All of it is music that will make you move, all done in retro-fashion - the real deal. Where did you get the name The Beloved Invaders? Website created by Michael J. Lee.
thebelovedinvaders.com
2286476. The Beloved Joy
Psalm 45:11- The King is enthralled with your beauty, honor Him, for He is your Lord. The Young Living Oil Test. Walk in the promise. Whats Entertaining Me Wednesday. There was an error in this gadget. Sunday, January 3, 2016. Soulful Sunday: Who loves you? Links to this post. Saturday, January 2, 2016. Saturdays List: Top Five From 2015. 2 After trying for many years, I was blessed with a teaching position in my hometown AT THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL I went to as a kid! Dreams do come true! Links to this post.
thebelovedjoy.blogspot.com
2286477. I Belong to the Most High!
I Belong to the Most High! Wednesday, October 17, 2012. Over the past month and a half I've been able to volunteer at a local fire station through my Fire Explorer program. I was nervous at first, but these firefighters have impacted my life in such a big way I never thought was possible. You know the part in the Grinch Stole Christmas where the Grinch's heart grew 3 sizes? It's gotten to the point where I've had arguments with some of them to let me help out around the station. They always make sure I'm...
thebelovedkingg.blogspot.com
2286478. The Beloved Land by Benjamin Slabak & Julien Cooper
A Travelogue Through Egypt By Two Aspiring Egyptologists. Follow in the trail of two aspiring Egyptologists as they discover for their very first time, the hidden beauty of Egypt beyond the beaten track. This beautifully presented hardcover travelogue conveys the visual memories of their journey, capturing the majesty that is Egypt, both past. And present. A magnificent collection of over 300 colour photographs spread across 240 pages, that is sure to inspire. Price of the book plus shipping.
thebelovedland.com
2286479. The BELOVED Life
My primary purpose on the earth is to be outrageously, astonishingly, undeservedly loved by Jesus Christ. And to love Him with all that I am in return. Sunglasses on a Cloudy Day. I am going to wear them proudly as a declaration that the sun is still there and will shine again, and could break through the clouds at any moment! Funny thing is, this awareness of the Son above the clouds, creates within me a joyful atmosphere! It is a beautiful thing! Is it cloudy over your life right now? And what's better...
thebelovedlife.blogspot.com