SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 17 / 3 / (2257110 - 2257164)

2257110. thebadlarrys.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thebadlarrys.com
2257111. Blogue de thebadliar - The Bad LIAR - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. J'suis la pour vous faire découvrir les personnes avec qui je trippe le plus et ceux que j'apprécies,Raconté plusieurs bon et mauvais momment qui sont arrivé pour le simple plaisir de rire,laisser des coms! Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Avenged Sevenfold est mon groupe préféré,j'adore leur style ils ont vraiment tout pour réussir. M Shadows - Chanteur. Synyster Gates - Guitariste. Zacky Vengeance - 2e Guitariste. The Reverend (Rev) - Drummer. Tout d'a...
thebadliar.skyrock.com
2257112. Welcome thebadliars.net - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thebadliars.net
2257113. Bad Librarian
Wednesday, January 07, 2015. Happy New Year Again from Edmund Bagwell. Another year over, and another cosmically incomprehensible one just begun. Comic Group Comics remain my favourite publisher. Any skipped here in the last couple of years I've posted at Robot 6. Wednesday, December 31, 2014. I can hear music. Monday, December 01, 2014. Christmas lasts all month now, right? Oh you lucky people: it's this year's Christmas single from The Klams. Cover art by the always amazing Tiernen Trevallion. The inte...
thebadlibrarian.com
2257114. TheBadLieutenant (One Stop Shopping....) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 6 Years. 16 Month Core Membership. Bound: determined to break free. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Jun 24, 2009. Core Member until Dec 17, 2016. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
thebadlieutenant.deviantart.com
2257115. Bad Lieutenants Skydiving Team
108 Head Down World Record and Summerfest 2009. Boogieman Boogie, Lapalisse, 2009. Parker’s Dad Mix. Training Airkix Manchester Feb 2010. Training Airkix Manchester March 2010. World Championship – Day 1. UK Head Down Record – 27 – 29 August. For the 3rd year running we attempt to make the largest UK head down record! With the Euro record fast on the heels of the UK record it’s all about size in 2011. 30-31 July at Skydive Hibaldstow. Organised by Daniel Parker. 24-26 August at Skydive Hibaldstow. This y...
thebadlieutenants.com
2257116. TheBadLife-Miley's blog - Blog de TheBadLife-Miley - Skyrock.com
Blog Fiction avec Miley Cyrus! 28/02/2011 at 9:38 AM. 28/02/2011 at 1:02 PM. Soundtrack of My Life. Subscribe to my blog! Mon autre fiction : Chelseas-life-story. Pour être prévenue, je vous demande deux commentaires à chaque fin de chapitre. Merci d'avance. The author of this blog only accepts comments from friends. You haven't logged in. Click here to post a comment using your Skyrock username. And a link to your blog, as well as your photo, will be automatically added to your comment. Post to my blog.
thebadlife-miley.skyrock.com
2257117. Blog de thebadlife01 - sky a no!!! - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Bin vla un sky un peu special ms ken on mconnai on c ske c hin.chui dja po net dc.lol. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Alr vou vou ete des meuf tro importante pour moi. Mel bin toi jte connai dpui preske 1 an et on va dir k entre nou c une grande histoir! Mdr mel ne par po en vacance .:p et tou no Dlir toute les 2 roooooo.mdr. Mnt ke jte connai vrmt jveu plu te perdre. En bref jvou aime et vou ete importante pour moi. Ou poster avec :. Je t aime tro!
thebadlife01.skyrock.com
2257118. thebadlifeofme's blog - Blog de thebadlifeofme - Skyrock.com
Ma (bad) life , mes ami(e)s les chose que j'aime un peu tout quoi! 31/08/2009 at 9:16 AM. 11/10/2009 at 6:00 AM. Subscribe to my blog! 9829;•◘Welcome◘•♥. Prénom : Fl♂rian. Age : 14 ans. Ville : T♂ul♀use. Situatiion : Célib'☻☻☻. Allez a toi de te présenter un peu. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.2) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below.
thebadlifeofme.skyrock.com
2257119. The Bad Light
By The Bad Light. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Limited Edition 12 Vinyl. Hand numbered pressing, limited to 250 copies, comes with foldout cover/ lyric sheet, poster and digital download card/sticker, packaged in a heavy duty 8 gauge polyvinyl sleeve with 4 fold over flap. Record is pressed on virgin vinyl, 33rpm on side A, 45rpm on side B. Includes unlimited streaming of. Ships out within 7 days. Ill Welcome You At My Door.
thebadlight.bandcamp.com
2257120. The Bad Light
Saturday, September 20, 2014. My buddy Levi put this video together for the song The Judge, so I thought I would share, be warned there is "sexual content" so if you are sensitive please don't even listen to our band. I also would like to invite any creative people out there to make videos with our music, if you send it to me we will put it up! You can reach us at thebadlight@gmail.com. Monday, September 23, 2013. Let the whole world mind if he dreams a lot, he lives in his mind or thereabouts. Im gonna ...
thebadlight.blogspot.com
2257121. The Badlings
Saving the day one sticker at a time. Go download Sampler Pack Number One. Or grab one of our Halloween character packs:. Or grab one of our standard character packs:. Join the Badlings Mailing list.
thebadlings.com
2257122. Thebadlittledudesyndrome.com
thebadlittledudesyndrome.com
2257123. The Bad Living Room
The Bad Living Room. Cream Kitchen Cabinets With Black Appliances. Amazing Black White Kitchen Cabinets with Granite Countertops. Remarkable Black Kitchen Cabinets Design Ideas. Great Grey Kitchen Cabinets Gray Walls. Outstanding Modern Kitchen CabiDesign. Top White Kitchen Cabinets. Impressive Shaker Style Kitchen Cabinets Designs. Perfect Green Kitchens with Cream Cabinets. Magnificent Kitchen Remodel Ideas. Fabulous Tuscan Kitchen Design. Stunning Red Kitchen Designs. Amazing Divine Design Bedrooms.
thebadliving.blogspot.com
2257124. The Bad Liz
Friday, August 07, 2015. Musings from the Campground. Thursday, August 6th - 7.30am. We are so connected with each other via all the different social media, that it's really hard to accept a sudden and total disconnect as I did this week while camping. I found myself very jealous of the limited connectability that my hubby had, and I would sneak glimpses on his phone to see what was happening with our friends. Above - camper in the moonlight. It might have been the second worst storm I have camped in - a...
thebadliz.blogspot.com
2257125. The Bad Losers
By The Bad Losers. Limited Edition Vinyl LP with gatefold sleeve and printed inners. Equation Records have committed The Bad Losers sound to a limited edition LP of 215 copies comprising the following vinyl pressings:. 95 on SPLATTER / 95 on BONE-WHITE / 25 on BLACK. Spot-gloss gatefold sleeve printed inner with all lyrics. Watch the video of The Bad Losers taking delivery and unpacking the LP:. Includes unlimited streaming of. Via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
thebadlosers.co.uk
2257127. The Bad Loser Wall of Shame
The Bad Loser Wall of Shame. Posting from my phone. A bit of sad news guys. Some smart guy decided to send me an image infected with a virus that my antivirus failed to catch. I dont know if they did it on purpose or what, but my computer is boned for the time being, and the blog is temporarily on hold. Posted by Adam Woz. Wednesday, July 29, 2009. Darksydephil is a scrub volume 2! Posted by Adam Woz. Monday, July 20, 2009. This is what a ragequitter sounds like. Posted by Adam Woz. Labels: Xx TOP NOCH xX.
thebadloserswallofshame.blogspot.com
2257128. Blog de TheBadLove - + TheBadLove - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Je n'arrive toujours pas à croire. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Je n'arrive toujours pas à croire qu'il m'ait largué pour elle! C'etait ma meilleure amie jusqu'a ce jour 07 octobre 2009 . Une date que je haie biensur! Je n'arrive meme plus a les voirs en peinture . Il me degoute de trop! J'aurais pu les pardonnés , s'ils m'avaient dit la verité depuis le début . Mais non , moi qui suis si naïve . Comment ai-je pu ne pas le remarqué? Ou poster avec :.
thebadlove.skyrock.com
2257129. 自動車のタイヤ
thebadloves.com
2257130. The Badloves - HOME
thebadloves.com.au
2257131. Blog de TheBadLowis - Blog de TheBadLowis - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. 4 Jeanne d'arc-. Célibataire ( 3 .)-. Aime: le basket,ses amis et les jeux videos-. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Louis- -13 ans- -Cholet-. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (54.145.69.42) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le samedi 19 septembre 2009 12:37. Poster sur mon blog.
thebadlowis.skyrock.com
2257132. The Bad Luck Charms
More Songs From New Town. By The Bad Luck Charms. Lets Talk About The Weather (live). BLC Instrumental No.1. The Eastern Shore (live). BLC Instrumental No.2. War Against Mediocrity (live). BLC Instrumental No.3. BLC Instrumental No.4. A collection of rarities and live tracks. Released 01 July 2012. Lisa Rime - bass/vocals/keyboard/xylophone/keyboards/percussion. Matthew Moller - drums/keyboard/banjo/percussion. Julian Teakle - guitar/vocals/bass/banjo/percussion. Photo by Sean Fennessy.
thebadluckcharms.bandcamp.com
2257133. thebadluckclub
thebadluckclub.com
2257134. TheBadLuckGirl (Ray Prince of Pink Roses) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Digital Art / Hobbyist. Ray Prince of Pink Roses. Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Ray Prince of Pink Roses. Why," you ask?
thebadluckgirl.deviantart.com
2257135. Bad Lunch
Thursday, February 7, 2013. Posted by Bad Lunch. Posted by Bad Lunch. Posted by Bad Lunch. I was the boy from the grudge for halloween i painted my entire body white and it took 2 hours. now everyone at school knows me as the grudge girl. Posted by Bad Lunch. I took a special effects zombie makeup class in LA the teacher is the makeup artist for the walking dead. Posted by Bad Lunch. Posted by Bad Lunch. Posted by Bad Lunch. Posted by Bad Lunch. Posted by Bad Lunch. Posted by Bad Lunch.
thebadlunch.blogspot.com
2257136. The Bad Luthier
August 11, 2012. Well kiddies, it seems that after the move, there really isn't anywhere to work on instruments. I am going to put The Bad Luthier on hiatus. We're going to be looking for a larger house to rent at the end of next summer and I hope to resume my attempt. At making instruments. Look for new content then! May 23, 2012. April 30, 2012. Last week I was able to get my band saw adjusted for a better cut and roughed out the shape of the pouchette. April 26, 2012. Hello folks. It's been a while.
thebadluthier.blogspot.com
2257137. The Badly Bent
High Energy Traditional Bluegrass. Listen to Sample Tunes. Sample tracks from both of our CD's. Where's That Cold Wind Come From? I'll Just Stay Away. Cold Sheets of Rain. Love Me or Leave Me Alone. You've Got More Dollars Than Sense.
thebadlybent.com
2257138. TheBadlyDrawn (Jarrod) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Fighting the creativity block. Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 78 weeks ago. Fighting the creativity block.
thebadlydrawn.deviantart.com
2257139. The Badly Drawn Girl | Just another WordPress.com site where I babble uncontrolably, a lot.
The Badly Drawn Girl. Just another Wordpress.com site where I babble uncontrolably, a lot. The Girl who is Badly Drawn. I can’t draw, but I write. By Badly Drawn Girl. Ask me anything :). Http:/ www.formspring.me/SarahLizziexx. What event in the past, present, or future would you like to witness in person? By Badly Drawn Girl. The Wedding of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert. Ask me anything :). By Badly Drawn Girl. By Badly Drawn Girl. Ask me anything :). By Badly Drawn Girl. Nasty People I Hate. To be a...
thebadlydrawngirl.wordpress.com
2257140. The Badly Drawn Girl Does History | Just another WordPress.com site
The Badly Drawn Girl Does History. Just another WordPress.com site. The Girl Who is Badly Drawn. By Badly Drawn Girl. After spending God knows how long away from my blogs, I looked them up again. I saw what a bitch I’d been to Josie. I know sorry dosen’t really cover it, and it was a long time ago, but that dosen’t make it all ok. So, sorry Josie, I really am sorry. By Badly Drawn Girl. 8221; Well no. And by the age of 2, Mary Seymour seems to have dissapeared from all historical records. If anyone knows...
thebadlydrawnhistorygirl.wordpress.com
2257141. thebadlyguardedgirl.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thebadlyguardedgirl.com
2257142. thebadlyguardedgirl.net - Registered at Namecheap.com
thebadlyguardedgirl.net
2257143. My Blog | Blog
Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Tapas Club in Palma. February 10, 2013. Tapas, sun, outdoor dining and a cool cana – is there actually any better combination than that for a lazy Sunday afternoon? We think not and that’s why we often find ourselves in the mellow Portixol area near Palma for lunch (or often super late brunch as we like our sunday lie-ins)! Want something to do afterwards? Juice Cleanse the Yummy Way! January 4, 2012. Hence my first post being focused on a range of juic...
thebadlypackedkebab.com
2257144. Blog de THEBADM0NKEYS - Blog de THEBADM0NKEYS - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Une bande de copains avec des instruments sa fait ça. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Ajouter cette vidéo à mon blog. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (23.21.86.101) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le lundi 21 juin 2010 11:27. Ajouter cette vidéo à mon blog. Ou poster avec :. Ou poster avec :.
thebadm0nkeys.skyrock.com
2257145. Badmaash Company
Welcome to Badmaash Company Blog. Coldest day on the American schedule! Posted by Badmaash Company. Tuesday, May 18, 2010. Parmeet Sethi the Perfectionist! Posted by Badmaash Company. Monday, May 17, 2010. Posted by Badmaash Company. Posted by Badmaash Company. Sunday, May 16, 2010. His moment was the first shot being taken in the American schedule. In the film it is the intermission sequence for Karan, Bulbul, Zing and Chandu after arriving in. The whole unit was jetlagged after a 24 hour flight from.
thebadmaashcompany.blogspot.com
2257146. Music | The Bad Machine
The Bad Machine S/T. Los Angeles, California. San Pedro, CA. Contact The Bad Machine. Switch to mobile view.
thebadmachine.bandcamp.com
2257147. The Bad Magician
Dancing in the folds of a dead god's brain. Friday, January 9, 2009. The Bad Magician and the Last King of America. The Bad Magician sold a silver throne to the homunculus of god. It caused grease to drip out of the various mouths. It encouraged mercury up the river and into the land cavity and was unborn. The hermes vat was serene with urine and the Last King of America sat in something very much like eggs. "Can you time an egg? Cries The King. "I am The King! Orpheus is busy tonight. The Bad Magician a...
thebadmagician.blogspot.com
2257148. the bad maid | a good wife. a good mother. a very bad maid.
A good wife. a good mother. a very bad maid. A good wife. a good mother. a very bad maid. My Toddler, The Marriage Counselor. I Like to Rhyme: Spit Happens. Sticking to your guns. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “the bad maid”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Join 1,558 other followers. Build a website with WordPress.com.
thebadmaid.wordpress.com
2257149. The Badmama | When The Goodmama goes bad…
Most Expensive Goodmama Ever! On: March 5, 2009. How much is the most expensive Goodmama ever? 50,000,001,268,882,000,000,000,000.00. Thanks to her ghost on DS for the screen shot! 8220;Up for auction is a sorta used Goodmama known to the original SYOF coop-ers as Choochoos but then Suzanne decided to give it more flair with the name GM Railway. This particular Choochoos has been seen around the internet. It has all the best features of a SYOF diaper:. Low snaps causing that attractive belly floop. 140 I...
thebadmama.wordpress.com
2257150. The Bad MammaJamma
A day in the life of a Navy wife. with all the fixins. Sunday, March 25, 2012. So here it begins. somewhere in the middle. For YEARS I have been told I should BLOG. For YEARS I have TRIED to BLOG, but every time I start one I forget about it. or forget the password. or forget the hint question to RETRIEVE the password. Again today I was told by my friend Amanda, "You need a BLOG. You know Erma Bombeck? You are like HER. You NEED a BLOG.". Disclaimer: he still has all 10 fingers). There is no better day t...
thebadmammajamma.blogspot.com
2257151. Blog de thebadman03 - The SKYBLOG - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Je m'apel fabien! Je sui né le 07/07/1988! Ce blog est ouvert a tous! Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Je vous présente ma petite soeur! Elle a 14 ans donc si sa intéresse kelk1! Et el squate un pe tro ma chambre d ailleur. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le mercredi 11 mai 2005 05:09. Modifié le vendredi 30 juin 2006 05:00. Elle est tro cool par moment!
thebadman03.skyrock.com
2257152. Blog de TheBadMan93 - TheBadMan93 - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Bienvenue sur mon blog, il y a plein de choses à regarder et surtout dites moi votre avis en lachant des commentaires. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Voila la c'est moi je suis à Monaco c' est bien mais vraiment trop petit j' ai vu le stade LOUIS 2! On le voit pas sur la photo. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le samedi 22 juillet 2006 16:29. N'oublie pa...
thebadman93.skyrock.com
2257153. Son Profil - thebadman95 - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. La position des blocs a été enregistrée. Je veux juste rencontré des fille c'est pas compliqué! Pour ceux qui veulent voir ma vidéo aperçu avant le clip : allez sur YouTube et tapé big Jay asap. Ce profil t'a plu? Mer 07 avril 2010. Ici pour : Draguer. Signe astro : Cancer. Poster sur mon blog.
thebadman95.skyrock.com
2257154. Blog de thebadman972 - Blog de thebadman972 - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le vendredi 30 juillet 2010 07:02. Alr de haut en ba. Ou poster avec :.
thebadman972.skyrock.com
2257155. Badmanb
Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. THE EMAIL ORDER BRIDE. I’m just a Bad Man ;). While helping her out, I followed the instructions from the program and instead of yelling or hitting me, she moaned slightly. She then said “you are the first man who has given me a decent tail. Most men are to soft! 8221; I turned to my son with a giant grin on my face. He rolled his eyes and said “You Are A Bad Man! Welcome to THEBADMANBLOG.COM! To finish the story she turned and said “What? Find a common...
thebadmanblog.com
2257156. Clown Concepts
I'm the Jaffa, a comedian, clown and actor, sometimes all at once. This is what happens in my head. Tuesday, 25 December 2012. Well I think an x-mas special is in order as I have the time to write so let's see what my head gives me this time round. I doubt it. The difference between the lifegaurd and the comic is the lifegaurd will try and save you, they have to. The comic will put their foot on your head and hold you under until you stop moving. You know what you look like? Christian Girl "No, I'm not s...
thebadmancometh.blogspot.com
2257157. A Remedy For The Morning After...
A Remedy For The Morning After…. October 16, 2010. He’s screwing her into submission, using his penis as a weapon. From → Pop Culture. October 16, 2010. From → Music. September 8, 2010. From → Music. Lower To The Bass. August 25, 2010. After being closed a week for rennovations, Wrongbar will be back open tonight for Bassmentality. Bombaman. More about the Funktion-One sound system…. From → Music. 4:20 Dubbz For The Soul. August 24, 2010. From → Music. I’m So Tired. August 23, 2010. No matter if you cry.
thebadmannered.wordpress.com
2257158. Welcome thebadmannersmonsters.com - Justhost.com
Web Hosting from Just Host. Design By Design Fusions.
thebadmannersmonsters.com
2257159. とびっきりの豊胸施術で貧乳の悩み解消|コンプレックス撃破団
thebadmanor.com
2257160. The Badman Family
Wednesday, January 19, 2011. Pretty weird, huh? Must be the hair-do. :-). Friday, April 16, 2010. We had some pictures done at the girls' school by one of the moms and here are a few of them. Can't wait to get the rest of what I ordered! Hope you are all doing well. Monday, December 21, 2009. Happy Birthday Ashley, Happy Anniversary and Merry Christmas! We've had a lot going on these last few weeks. So many birthdays in our family and anniversaries, and more birthdays and now Christmas! Nana and Papa and...
thebadmans.blogspot.com
2257161. thebadworksmanual
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix.
thebadmanual.blogspot.com
2257162. The Bad Marleys
thebadmarleys.com
2257163. Blog de TheBadMemories - Blog de TheBadMemories - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. J'ai si peur de m'attacher. J'ai si peur d'aimer. Alors comme un homme, je me cache pour pleurer. J'ai si peur d'être déçue. J'en ai déjà trop vu. Alors comme un homme, je me suis battue. Tu sais mon coeur n'a jamais su. Avouer ses sentiments et dire c'qu'il ressent. Et trop souvent, je prends les devants. Pour ne plus avoir mal comme j'ai eu mal avant. J'ai décidé de vivre au présent. Et maintenant je laisse faire le temps. J'ai appris à me protéger. Un jour...
thebadmemories.skyrock.com
2257164. The bad men take over the asylum
The bad men take over the asylum. A few bad men. Breaking up (banks) is hard to do. Beware Greeks bearing gifts or needing loans. Things that make you go hmm – the war of terror. A few bad men. Breaking up (banks) is hard to do. Beware Greeks bearing gifts or needing loans. Things that make you go hmm – the war of terror. The bad men take over the asylum. Blog at WordPress.com.
thebadmen.wordpress.com