SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 19 / 12 / (2564541 - 2564595)

2564541. The Drunken Marketer – Just another BizTek ToolBox Pro Site
January 10, 2017. Welcome to BizTek ToolBox Pro Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! 2017 The Drunken Marketer. Theme Powered by BizTek Pro Builder. Website Powered by BizTek ToolBox Pro Sites.
thedrunkenmarketer.com
2564542. Blog de thedrunkenmaster - Blog de thedrunkenmaster - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.170) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le lundi 02 février 2009 14:23. Ou poster avec :. Jte considére comme...
thedrunkenmaster.skyrock.com
2564543. thedrunkenmedium | how a bar conversation changed my life
How a bar conversation changed my life. Interested in a Reading? What is this about? November 14, 2016. July 4, 2016. May 3, 2016. Ode to my mother, Mary. April 17, 2016. March 7, 2016. February 8, 2016. John 4:24 How To Handle Crazy. January 26, 2016. December 30, 2015. December 24, 2015. December 3, 2015. November 4, 2015. What if another realm moved through you? October 26, 2015. September 13, 2015. August 6, 2015. July 10, 2015. Out of this situation, only good will come. June 6, 2015. May 24, 2015.
thedrunkenmedium.com
2564544. Welcome thedrunkenmermaid.com - Hostmonster.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.hostmonster.com.
thedrunkenmermaid.com
2564545. The Drunken Miller's Philosophies | by J..Anakin Glenn Snider of Enigma Glasseye
The Drunken Miller's Philosophies. By JAnakin Glenn Snider of Enigma Glasseye. The blue eyes siren from Poseidon’s symphonic Polaris. opus 18 poetic gregorian by JAG snider for josephine ranes. A Poetic Gregorian. The Chanted Riddle by Anakin Snider. We have plenty and a lot more. we have. but not such more. Like flowers dies. but live unknown. not yet life exist within the soil. But soon we tumble and no longer seen.the grasp for air.has no tune of symphony. Unseen. but seen without being seen. It&#8217...
thedrunkenmillersphilosophies.wordpress.com
2564546. The Drunken Mogul – A Blog About Making Gold in World of Warcraft
A Blog About Making Gold in World of Warcraft. The Drunken Musings of Insane Goldmakers. The Happy Hour Roundtable. 20 Days of Gold Making. World Gold-Making Invitational 2014. April 16, 2014. EDIT* We are no longer also holding the competition on EU servers due to lack of participants. * EDIT*. So what had happened was, Killerdamage. And I were chatting with WowProfitz. The Contest will take place on Mannoroth – Horde (US), Burning Blade – Alliance (EU). You are allowed to only use one character. Drunke...
thedrunkenmogul.com
2564547. Coming Soon
Welcome to the thedrunkenmonk.com. The site for is coming soon! But in the meantime, go to DapperFrog.com. Where our treasures will make you smile!
thedrunkenmonk.com
2564548. Coming Soon
Welcome to the thedrunkenmonk.net. The site for is coming soon! But in the meantime, go to DapperFrog.com. Where our treasures will make you smile!
thedrunkenmonk.net
2564549. The Palagaara Kadai | Just another WordPress.com site
The Chef and His Shop. March 26, 2015 · 6:10 pm. Potentially lengthy read. May end up boring you to death, putting you to sleep or maybe if your stars are aligned with mine, rivet you. Anyway, jump along. Let me broadly focus on the screenplay, scene composition and the music (Ilaiyaraaja; genius bursting out everywhere) which in my opinion makes this film an insanely great achievement by Kamal and Raaja. Prologue and its Poetry. Inhin logon ne le liya dupatta mera. And gets kicked about. Pause. Verse, i...
thedrunkenmonk.wordpress.com
2564550. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thedrunkenmonkey.com
2564551. Drunken Monkey | Just another WordPress site
The Drunken Monkey opened its doors in 2003 as the only all-day dim sum eatery and cocktail bar in Shoreditch. Each night a line-up of DJs play an eclectic mix of funk, soul, house, balearic and disco. The decks have been graced by international and local talents such as Maya Jane Coles, Loco Dice, Groove Armada, Femi Fem (Young Disciples), Barrie K. Sharpe, Chris Ennis, Giles Smith (secretsundaze) and John Stokes (High-Soul Society). Steamed, grilled, fried or baked our dim sum is delightfully tasty.
thedrunkenmonkey.london
2564552. Home - Drunken Monkey
Try Before You Dye. Make a bold statement. Grab your visitors' attention front and center on your homepage, then give them an action to take. Product / Service #1. Whatever your company is most known for should go right here, whether that's bratwurst or baseball caps or vampire bat removal. Product / Service #2. What's another popular item you have for sale or trade? Talk about it here in glowing, memorable terms so site visitors have to have it. Product / Service #3. You gotta mention that. Drunken...
thedrunkenmonkey.net
2564553. The Drunken Monkeys | The Band
January 3rd @ 4 to 8 pm. The Drunken Monkeys released their first commercial record in 2012. The CD features 10 original tracks recorded at the bands private studio in Los Angeles, CA. The CD is available on:. And at the shows. You can also catch the band performing on You Tube at Saint Rocke. Be sure and check here, our Facebook page and Reverb Nation for more upcoming Show Dates and band info. Booking the drunken monkeys:. Join the drunken monkeys mailing list:.
thedrunkenmonkeys.com
2564554. The Drunken Moogle
The Drunken Moogle is a blog devoted to what might be the two best things this side of Hyrule: geekiness and booze. Though the generation of geeks who grew up with Mario, Sonic, and Final Fantasy gains new interests, some hobbies never change. We at TDM are dedicated to bringing the evolving nerd the perfect pairing between geek and drinking culture. Groot Beer Float (Guardians of the Galaxy cocktail). 1 large scoop Pistachio Ice Cream (or gelato). Drink created and photographed by The Drunken Moogle.
thedrunkenmoogle.com
2564555. The Drunken Munkey - New York | View our menu, reviews & Order food online
338 E 92nd St. New York NY, 10128. 5:00 PM - 10:45 PM. 5:00 PM - 10:45 PM. 5:00 PM - 10:45 PM. 5:00 PM - 10:45 PM. 5:00 PM - 10:45 PM. 5:00 PM - 10:45 PM. 5:00 PM - 10:45 PM. Butter Chicken Tikka Masala. Drunken Munkey Chicken Biryani. 338 E 92nd St. New York NY, 10128. 2015 GrubHub Holdings Inc. The Drunken Munkey is a leading New York Indian.
thedrunkenmunkey.net
2564556. Home - Template Website
Est delivery time 45 - 60. The Drunken Munkey serves up some of the best Indian for delivery and takeout in all of New York. Delivery is fast and ordering is easy, so order now and get fresh food delivered to your door in no time. Start your order on the app. Based on 34 ratings. By Delphine S on January 21, 2017. By Albert C on August 6, 2016. View All Reviews for The Drunken Munkey. 338 E 92nd St. New York, NY 10128. 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM. 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM. 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM. 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM.
thedrunkenmunkeynyc.com
2564557. The Drunken Nanny • Homepage
Family farmed goat cheese. Hand crafted in Martinborough NZ. WEBSITE DESIGNED AND BUILT BY SATELLITE DESIGN.
thedrunkennanny.co.nz
2564558. TheDrunkenNerds.com | Pour a pint, take a seat, let's get nerdy!
The Six Pack: August 10. Beer of the Week: Clown Shoes “Rexx”. The Six Pack: August 10. Beer of the Week: Clown Shoes “Rexx”. Pour a pint, take a seat, let's get nerdy! The Warrior Princess Returns! August 14, 2015. So it sounds like Xena, The Warrior Princess is, just like everything else, being rebooted. I can get down with that. Looks like Daenerys Targaryen will have some competition when it comes to being the most badass medieval princess … Continue reading →. August 13, 2015. August 13, 2015. The B...
thedrunkennerds.com
2564559. The Drunken Nomad
Traveling for the sole purpose of drinking.
thedrunkennomad.com
2564560. THE DRUNKEN NOODLE - The Drunken Noodle
EPISODE 7: MICHELADA (1:49). To most gringos, Cinco de Mayo is just another excuse to get drunk and fire bullets into the air. The boys at The Drunken Noodle are no different (sans the guns - they couldn't find any in time). Along the way they dip into their mailbag and answer questions from some adoring female listeners. Muy caliente! If you see something floating off the coast of Mexico, it's very likely a bloated Canadian. Attractive women: you are always - always! Episode 6: Wisconsin Lunch Bucket.
thedrunkennoodle.com
2564561. The Drunken Observer
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). AI News and Updates Feed. Ben Smith's Blog: Political News and Analysis - Politico.com. Blog of Rights: Official Blog of the American Civil Liberties Union. Blogfordarfur.org - Save Darfur Blog. Cross Blog: Award-winning Red Cross news and views from Oregon and beyond. Spy Blog - SpyBlog.org.uk. Taegan Goddard's Political Wire. The Daily Dish By Andrew Sullivan. The Gun Toting Liberal. Christopher Hitchens' Fighting Words. The Times of Trenton. The International Herald Tribune.
thedrunkenobserver.blogspot.com
2564562. The Drunken Octopus Teahouse
Tuesday, January 3, 2012. Here are some of the Christmas presents I made this year. Wanted to try the no outline style, and I'm loving it! Monday, April 18, 2011. So I thought I'd finally join in on the fun and post what I've been working on this past little bit. This character will eventually be animated acting like the little paper-clip in microsoft word (300px high or so), but all soccer-like YAY! Thursday, February 10, 2011. Thursday, January 20, 2011. Great idea, Jess! Friday, January 7, 2011. Anywa...
thedrunkenoctopusteahouse.blogspot.com
2564563. The Drunken Odyssey | A Podcast About the Writing Life
John King’s Publications. A Podcast About the Writing Life. Top Ten TV Shows of ALL TIME! In The Curator of Schlock. Asymp; Leave a comment. The Curator of Schlock #99. The Curator of Schlock’s Top Ten TV Shows of ALL TIME! Hey It’s your Curator of Schlock here. I’m still waiting for Hell Comes to Frogtown to come in the mail and I’m also gearing up for next week’s 100. Come to The Museum of Schlock for Diet Rite Cola and Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzel Pieces! I seem to recall this being a particularly viol...
thedrunkenodyssey.com
2564564. Thedrunkenone (Eduardo Castillo) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? The Almost Chosen One. Traditional Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. May 1, 1991. Last Visit: 77 weeks ago. The Almost Chosen One. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
thedrunkenone.deviantart.com
2564565. the drunken onion
Back to the basics. Friday, September 21, 2012. Bread and pickle lunch. Beautiful foccacia ryan made. i made the pickled zucchini (via heidi at 101 cookbooks), guess i can have credit for that, i highly suggest you make it too, tasty: http:/ www.101cookbooks.com/archives/quick-pickled-zucchini-recipe.html. Just about the perfect lunch, in my opinion. Heidi Ho and Ryan. Make it at home, pad thai. Homemade is always better anyway! Peanut oil, for sautéing. 1 lg shallot, minced. 3 cloves garlic, minced.
thedrunkenonion.blogspot.com
2564566. Home Page
You Bring the Drinks. We Bring the Fun! Two Locations or We can Come to you! 259 State Street, New London, CT 06320. Shops at waters edge resort. 1586 boston post rd, westbrook, ct 06498.
thedrunkenpalette.com
2564567. Non-Existent Domain
Your browser does not support iframes, please click here.
thedrunkenpanda.com
2564568. The Drunken Peacock | Where my ideas go to die
Welcome to the Drunken Peacock. February 4, 2011. My “Hello World” post. Continue reading →.
thedrunkenpeacock.com
2564569. TheDrunkenPencil (Boots) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 14 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Anyways, I'm a...
thedrunkenpencil.deviantart.com
2564570. TheDrunkenPenguin (Clinton Thorncraft) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. You can drag and drop to rearrange. Why," you ask?
thedrunkenpenguin.deviantart.com
2564571. The Drunken Photographer
thedrunkenphotographer.com
2564572. THE DRUNKEN PIG
Saturday, November 9, 2013. Like most Filipinos currently working here in KL, I always go to Kota Raya. At least once a month to stock up on Pinoy products like Mang Tomas, Sinigang Mix and the likes.  And everytime I do, I always indulge on a side trip to  Hon Kee Porridge. Across the road, inside the Petaling Street. Pork Innards Porridge - 5.50 RM (Php 75.00). Sunday, November 3, 2013. AYAM PENYET ENAK INDO CUISINE. Ayam Penyet Set - RM 10.50 (Php 140). Friday, October 25, 2013. LAI FOONG BEEF NOODLE.
thedrunkenpig.blogspot.com
2564573. The Drunken Pint
A place where I blog about beer. Harpoon Brewery Tour (Boston, MA). This was a very cool wall of empty beer bottles that I came across when touring the Cooperstown Brewery. I really enjoyed the intimate environment of their brewery and their beers are pretty delicious to boot. My two favorites from the post-tour tasting were the “Bench Warmer Porter” and the “Old Slugger Pale Ale”. Your custom footer message. The Drunken Pint 2010 2015. Hipster Tumblr Theme by Precrafted.
thedrunkenpint.tumblr.com
2564574. This Web site coming soon
If you are the owner of this web site you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information.
thedrunkenpiper.com
2564575. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thedrunkenpirate.com
2564576. Schuhe im Sale - Schuhe für Damen & Herren versandkostenfrei bestellen online
Kostenloser Versand und Rückversand. Auf Wunsch Abholung und Rückgabe in über 160 Filia. Komfortabel bezahlen per Rechnung. Weiß-Creme Rainbow Club Damen Brautschuh LOTTIE - UW816P70N. Weiß-Creme Rainbow Club Damen Brautschuh LETTY - PO584A23E. Schwarz Paul Green Damen Nubuk-Pumps - CP127C99S. Grau-Dunkel Paul Green Damen Klassik-Pumps - AC049B69F. Gelb Nike Herren INTERNATIONALIST - KO980Y51J. Petrol Adidas Originals Herren Sneaker ZX FLUX - UW208W11M. Grau-Dunkel Nike Herren AIR MAX COMMAND - OM443K90P.
thedrunkenpirates.de
2564577. The Drunken Pirates | *hic*
The Drunken Pirates have a new website:. Http:/ www.thedrunkenpirates.com. This blog will no long be in use; please update your bookmarks (yeah, like anyone bookmarked this blog) to the new website and the new forum, which is linked on the website. Published in: Uncategorized on 13th October, 2010 at 12:04 AM Leave a Comment. This is the current topic of #TDP. TDP to make an appearance on Revelation? UO Revelations launches on 10-10-10. Any thoughts? 8211; Waldo Blackheart. 8211; Waldo Blackheart. Ahoy, ...
thedrunkenpirates.wordpress.com
2564578. The Drunken Poachers
We gave it a nudge. By The Drunken Poachers. Includes high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app. A little Christmas gift from the Poacher family. The Drunken Poachers have been hiding away putting together our debut album at Captain B studios. We are well on the way but wont have it ready till early 2017. So we thought we would give you all a taste of what we have been up to, FOR FREE! Well I was just a young man. We phoned in a ...
thedrunkenpoachers.bandcamp.com
2564579. The Drunken Poet
Exploring creativity one unstable step at a time. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thedrunkenpoet.com
2564580. The Drunken Poet - 65 Peel St West Melbourne
Arguably the best Irish pub in Melbourne, hosting live music five nights a week. The Drunken Poet is a cozy, authentic Irish pub, situated just near the Victoria Markets, at 65 Peel St, West Melbourne. Out of more than 1,500 pubs from 41 countries, The Drunken Poet was voted into the 10 Best Irish Pubs In The World (Outside Ireland). By The Irish Times. the only venue in Australia to make the list! READ MORE ABOUT US.
thedrunkenpoet.com.au
2564581. The Drunken Post
Expect More. Get More. FOR A LIVING PLANET. Wine is the most healthful and most hygienic of beverages.". A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. The Drunken Post offers untreated cedar posts of varying lengths to meet your vineyard or landscaping needs. 4 - 5 x 6’ Organic Cedar Posts untreated. 4 - 5 x 8’ Organic Cedar Posts untreated. 4 - 5 x 10’ Organic Cedar Posts untreated. 4 - 5 x 12’ Organic Cedar Posts untreated. 4 - 5 x 16’ Organic Cedar Posts untreated. Untreated and Chemical Free.
thedrunkenpost.com
2564582. The Drunken Pressman | Letterpress, Liquor, & LPs
A Valentine’s Day card for my lovely wife. Minnesota Prison Writing Workshop Bookmark. I was lucky enough to be contacted by the Minnesota Prison Writing Workshop to help create a bookmark. The MPWW brings fiction writing, essay writing, poetry, spoken word, oral story telling, children’s literature, fantasy writing, and more to prisons throughout Minnesota. What would DC’s world look like if Kal-El’s ship landed 12 hours later? What if the USSR had a god backing its nuclear arsenal? One of my first free...
thedrunkenpressman.com
2564583. thedrunkenprincess - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 43 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? AdCast - Ads f...
thedrunkenprincess.deviantart.com
2564584. Zazzle Store Builder: Sample page with top 5 most popular
MY cool ZAZZLE STORE. The World is yours. Now go get it! Inspire that new . Birthday card - belly dancer pug. An adorable belly dancing pug fronts this humorous birthday card. Pug Born Beautiful Birthday Card. A birthday card for her, letting her know just beautiful she . Mountain mist business card. Mountain mist business card. Pug family graduation card. Brilliance runs in the family. Congratulations Graduate! Tell that exceptional family .
thedrunkenpug.com
2564585. the Drunken Rabbit (the original version)
Bis thank you Magnus. The Drunken Rabbit, Season 2 : Keep it real! Drunken Rabbit HORS SERIE III. Drunken Rabbit HORS SERIE II. Drunken Rabbit HORS SERIE I. I'had a joke;. The one with the wooden leg. Just what you deserve. Crasy bag" is in town! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. The Drunken Links :. The Drunken Rabbit en français. The White House bar. The Drunken Strips :.
thedrunkenrabbit-vo.blogspot.com
2564586. the Drunken Rabbit
Lundi 12 avril 2010. Samedi 30 janvier 2010. Dimanche 17 janvier 2010. Mercredi 16 décembre 2009. Saisine à la requête! Jeudi 10 décembre 2009. Le Hors série de la fac. Publication originale sur : http/ :www.assas.net. Dimanche 6 décembre 2009. Le Hors série de la Fac. Publication originale sur http:/ www.assas.net/. Samedi 14 novembre 2009. Jeudi 5 novembre 2009. 1,2,3 Soleil. Dimanche 1 novembre 2009. Lundi 26 octobre 2009. Dimanche 18 octobre 2009. Mardi 13 octobre 2009. Mardi 6 octobre 2009. The Drun...
thedrunkenrabbit.blogspot.com
2564587. The Drunken Rabbit
Bakerview EcoDairy and the mechanization of animal husbandry. May 27, 2014. Things just seem more humane when there’s humans around… more →. Where the food comes from. February 17, 2014. Hellip; more →. Where the food comes from. UBC Dairy Education and Research Centre. January 23, 2014. Stay in school, Cows… more →. Where the food comes from. January 21, 2014. Hellip; more →. January 20, 2014. Their eyes glistened… more →. Where the food comes from. Let me see where the food comes from. January 13, 2014.
thedrunkenrabbit.com
2564588. thedrunkenrickshaw.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thedrunkenrickshaw.com
2564589. The Drunken Sage
Welcome to The Drunken Sage. My nickname is Sage, as I can be quite wise. But usually only after I've had a few drinks. This is my blog where I write random bits and pieces, from rugby to wii to whatever else is on my mind. Saturday, June 12, 2010. Just some random memories of playing ball. So I'm looking at my new basketball shoes which I'm wearing around the house to break them in, and a whole flood of great memories of my basketball days are coming back. But those were the days, you'd catch a train ha...
thedrunkensage.blogspot.com
2564590. The Drunken Sailor
Welcome to The Drunken Sailor.
thedrunkensailor.co.uk
2564591. www.thedrunkensailorstore.com
thedrunkensailorstore.com
2564592. The Drunken Scholar
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Awesome Inc. template. Powered by Blogger.
thedrunkenscholar.com
2564593. The Drunken Scholar Exiled! | I Tell Stories.
The Drunken Scholar Exiled! The Spambots Have Resorted to Insulting Me. April 19, 2013. Continue Reading My Self-Indulgent Scrawling]. Boston, the Media, and Public Reaction. April 17, 2013. But from my personal observations, I have to say: we, as a public, are reacting to this tragedy completely wrong. Keep Reading My Self-Indulgent Scrawling. Follow Me on Twitter! Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page. Cool Places On The Interwebs. Blog at WordPress.com.
thedrunkenscholar.wordpress.com
2564594. The Drunken Scientist
Sexta-feira, 22 de maio de 2015. Tantas maravilhas construídas pela humanidade, tantos espetaculares cenários da natureza, tantas incríveis inovações e tecnologias, e ainda assim, nada desperta mais interesse de um ser humano do que outros seres humanos, seja por sua beleza, por sua inteligência, por seu charme, por sua coragem, por sua resistência, por seu carinho, pelos sonhos de uma vida compartilhada. Postado por Ricardo Ceratti. Links para esta postagem. Quinta-feira, 14 de maio de 2015. Como se est...
thedrunkenscientist.blogspot.com
2564595. thedrunkenscientist
From no f* *ing way to 21K. Since my mid-December transition out of a taxing position on night shift there have been some major happenings with the not-so-drunken scientist. Ditching the two bottle Tuesdays and after work drinks for two-mile-mornings and kale smoothies after yoga I have accomplished the impossible (or so I thought)….a real life, for serious, no joke, half marathon. And in a few more months I’ll be doing it again…except faster. Cheers! Gut wrenching joint pain, literally. Tasting at Max&#...
thedrunkenscientist.com