SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 19 / 5 / (2544367 - 2544421)

2544367. The Dissonance
Let Go – one of the songs I have been working on most recently. Hey everyone, This is Jae – I wanted to share with you a song I’ve been working on. Now, chances are, you have heard it already. Most of my network has been somewhat bombarded as I’ve been getting my act together and attempting to solidify my social media presence(s) and. April 3, 2014. March 31, 2014. March 26, 2014. Here are some live and non-live ideas of evolving pieces:.
thedissonance.com
2544368. For When Life Feels Like One Big Ass Bong Hit
For When Life Feels Like One Big Ass Bong Hit. Welcome to my space. This place is filled with occasional irreverence but always relevant commentary on culture from Detroit to Dubai. Friday, June 21, 2013. Music is My Paradise. I've been a musician for more than half my life. Music, in many ways, allows me to tell love stories. I have played the alto saxophone at a SuperBowl:. In fact, I'm actually listening to famed composer Hans Zimmer's Pandora radio station as I type). Tuesday, June 18, 2013. This wee...
thedissonancedance.blogspot.com
2544369. The Dissonant | New Music, Album Reviews, Jams, and General Discourse
Jam of the Day: ‘The G Code’ by The Alchemist, Action Bronson, Domo Genesis & Blu. Jam of the Day: ‘Arabella’ by Arctic Monkeys. Jam of the Day: ‘Blood Money’ by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant. Throwback: ‘Chevrolet’ by Taj Mahal. Jam of the Day: ‘EASILY’ by Chuck Inglish feat. Ab-Soul & Mac Miller. Jam of the Day: ‘Shelter Song’ by Temples. Jam of the Day: ‘Tamale’ by Tyler the Creator. Watch this video.…. Jam of the Day: ‘Below My Feet’ by Mumford and Sons. Jam of the Day: ‘Spinners’ by The Hold Steady. It’s...
thedissonant.com
2544370. www.thedistadteam.com
thedistadteam.com
2544371. This site is under development
thedistaff.com
2544372. The Distaff Side
The mysteries of the universe from a female point of view. Friday, September 24, 2010. September 24, 2010. Happy Birthday Patrick Kelly! How do you define clothes that are part girly-girl, part gypsy, part surreal, and part God-knows-what? All readers possessing a funny bone may read on:. We almost never hear about black Americans who actually were really cool people—who did interesting and wonderful things regardless of their political views. I still miss Patrick Kelly, who died twenty years ago. It...
thedistaffside.blogspot.com
2544373. App Developers | iOS, Android, Windows Phone | York
Crafting Beautiful and Intuitive App Solutions. Our senior team have been in the industry since the introduction of the iPhone and therefore cannot be beaten in terms of experience and knowledge of the app market place. By facilitating knowledge and requirements gathering workshops, our team will help transform your business ideas into a suitable Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and roadmap for your Apps success. Our customisable, mobile optimised Content Management System (CMS). SOME OF OUR WORK. If there w...
thedistance.co.uk
2544374. Welcome to The Distance Podcast
Is a podcast by Basecamp. About longevity in business, featuring the stories of businesses that have endured for at least 25 years and the people who got them there. Subscribe on iTunes. To hear from entrepreneurs who have learned how to build something that lasts. It Soothes, It Heals, It Tingles. Cheesecake, the Chicago Way. Chicago's Fulton Market district is the city's last remaining food market, a hub for meatpackers and wholesalers of agricultural products. But a wave of new development, includ...
thedistance.com
2544375. Crossfit Gear & Adventure Clothing | Sydney, Melbourne, Australia
Jackets & Hoodies. Jackets & Hoodies. No products in the cart. Get our huge range delivered to your door for free. A powerful eCommerce theme that supports your company’s style. A theme built for you, someone who understands the difference between a true stylist, and a copy cat. Huge Range Of Gear. The Distance brings you a huge range of womens and mens adventure gear. Huge Range Of Adventure Gear. TD Folding H2O Bottle. Returns & Exchanges. Not happy with what you've bought? We want you performing at yo...
thedistance.com.au
2544376. TheDistance (Alice) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. March 17, 1989. Last Visit: 94 weeks ago. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
thedistance.deviantart.com
2544377. The Distance
Helping you Run to your Potential. Mdash; Comments Off. Online video Score: / five. Mdash; 15 comments. Sara Hall’s Top 5 Training Tips for a Half Marathon. Video clip Ranking: 4 / 5. Mdash; Comments Off. What Are Custom Orthotics? 8211; Marathon – Running – Triathlon – San Francisco Podiatrist. Online video Rating: 3 / five. Mdash; 25 comments. HAIRY HOMELESS MAN (NYC MARATHON TRAINING DAY 2). Video clip Score: four / 5. Mdash; 25 comments. Training for a marathon in 30 days! Video Score: 4 / five.
thedistance.info
2544378. Music | The Distance
Lend Me Your Ears. If You Lived Here Youd Be Home Already. The Rise, The Fall and Everything in Between. The Distance was a Connecticut hardcore band from 2001 to 2008 founded by Jay Reason (Voice Of Reason, Blackened). The Distance released a variety of music on Takeover Records, Bridge 9 Records, ThinkFast! Records and Abacus Records. The Distance had its share of members, the main line up consisted of Reason, James Ward, John Dobyns (Twitch The Ripper) and Lonn (Twitch The Ripper) and Chris Legg.
thedistance.net
2544379. The Distance
Missing argument 2 for wpdb: prepare(), called in /home/content/53/7159253/html/wp-content/themes/Rugged/header.php on line 34 and defined in /home/content/53/7159253/html/wp-includes/wp-db.php. Missing argument 2 for wpdb: prepare(), called in /home/content/53/7159253/html/wp-content/themes/Rugged/header.php on line 35 and defined in /home/content/53/7159253/html/wp-includes/wp-db.php. On December 16, 2010. It turned out Colin’s colleague at Lopata, Flegel and Company LLP. They play Austin’s origi...
thedistanceband.com
2544380. The Distance Between Two Hearts
Monday, May 7, 2012. Rowan's Professional 6 month photos. I cannot say enough good things about out photographers! They are wonderful and if you are in the Tulsa area, you should check them out! Here is their website. Wednesday, April 18, 2012. Rambling on a Wednesday. Hello all. And when I say all I mean like all five or six of you who might read this post! Problem is my grandma gave me this plant years ago and I have no idea what it is. anyone know? And hope printable from Brooklyn Limestone, here.
thedistancebetweentwohearts.blogspot.com
2544381. The Distance Between Us
thedistancebetweenus.com
2544382. TheDistanceBetweenUs's blog - The Sea Between Us - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Created: 31/05/2013 at 5:23 PM. Updated: 24/06/2014 at 4:43 AM. The Sea Between Us. The story of impossible lovers. La distance rend toute chose infiniment plus précieuse. This blog has no articles. Subscribe to my blog! Post to my blog. Here you are free.
thedistancebetweenus.skyrock.com
2544383. The Distance Blog
A blog about Distance Learning and ways your classroom can benefit from Video Conferencing. Friday, March 16, 2012. PreK Teacher Meeting by Video Conference. This year, it was my goal to get at least one of my Distance Learning districts to use video conferencing for meetings about topics other than video conferencing. Since I couldn't be there in person today, I suggested a video conference meeting. They bravely agreed to participate that way. How do you use video conferencing with educators? Would you ...
thedistanceblog.blogspot.com
2544384. The Distance Book | An Average Joe's Path To Balancing Family, Work & Triathlon
An Average Joe's Path To Balancing Family, Work and Triathlon. An Average Joe’s Path to Balancing Family, Work, and Triathlon. Have you ever watched those crazy people on TV as they compete in an IronMan? Have you ever wondered in the back of your mind if you could do that? What if you actually set out to answer that question? News from the blog. January 23, 2012. We are three weeks into the New Year; how you doing with that resolution? My guess is that you might have already hit a speed bump .
thedistancebook.com
2544385. Blog de TheDistanceBreaksHearts - La Distance Brise Les Coeurs... <3 - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. La Distance Brise Les Coeurs. 3. Amis : TOUS acceptés. Meilleurs Amis : Seulement mes lecteurs ou ceux que je lis. Plagiat : Même pas la peine d'en parler. Pub : Acceptés et lus. Il pense qu'il n'est qu'un ami pour elle. Elle ne veut pas tombé amoureuse. Il veut vivre à ses cotés. Je suis malade certes, mais je préfère mourir maintenant en vivant de ma passion que dans trente ans en ayant eut une vie de merde. Mise à jour :. Haven't Met You Yet (Smash ).
thedistancebreakshearts.skyrock.com
2544386. thedistancechallenge.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of ZipServers, Inc. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $4.05/mo. Call us any time day or night (480) 624-2500.
thedistancechallenge.com
2544387. The Distance Choir
By The Distance Choir. Includes high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app. Sometimes I have more fun. When I’m home with no one. Looking at some of the pictures that you sent me winter last. Scarf hangs loose over your chest. Jacket’s zipped up to your neck. Crooked smile stretches out for miles, whiter than the snow you’re in. So feel me now as I touch your mouth. And place my fingers in yours. And blow my breath into yours.
thedistancechoir.bandcamp.com
2544388. The Distance Chronicles
In memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children." Captain Moroni, Book of Mormon, Alma 46:12. Friday, August 12, 2011. Chris will be coming home in about a month and we'll be having a big welcome home party for him on the 26th of September. More details will be coming soon! Thursday, November 25, 2010. I forgot to post the latest belly photo! Here I am at 27 weeks! Only 13 more weeks to go! I missed you today. Yours Always and Forever,. Tuesday, November 2, 2010.
thedistancechronicles.blogspot.com
2544389. The Distance Chronicles Podcast
The Distance Chronicles Podcast. The Distance Chronicles Podcast. The Distance Chronicles Podcast. The Distance Chronicles Podcast. October 14, 2013. TDC Episode 3: Matt Lewis. October 14, 2013. Matt Lewis joins Mike and Serena to discuss marathon training, kids' running programs, and other topics. October 14, 2013. October 13, 2013. TDC Episode 2: 10 miles a day for 10 days. October 13, 2013. Mike talks about his disruptive training plan to jump back into fitness. October 13, 2013. October 12, 2013.
thedistancechronicles.com
2544390. The Distance Delta
Take the website tour. Reasons for choosing the Distance Delta. Over 30 years’ experience in providing distance preparation for the Cambridge Diploma. Well over 1000 teachers have gained their Delta with us. Expert training team comprises Cambridge Module 2 Assessors and Moderators and Cambridge Examiners for Modules 1 and 3. Specially designed Distance Delta course materials unique to our programmes covering all aspects of the Cambridge Delta modular syllabus delivered via our dedicated website. Option ...
thedistancedelta.com
2544391. The Distance Depot - Top Quality Custom made Beta Biothane Endurance Tack and Trail Riding Equipment. We are your Endurance & Trail Riding Supply Super Store
Deal of the Day! Clearance and Sale Items. Color Chart and Beta Biothane Information. Beta Biothane Bridles and Halters. Beta Biothane Breast Collars. Rope Halters, Leads and Reins. Helmets, Accessories and Safety Vests. Half Chaps and Gloves. Cooling Vests and Cooling Accessories. Shear Comfort Sheepskin Seat Savers. Saddle Packs and Cell Phone Holders. V-MAX Heart Rate Monitors and Garmin GPS. Redmond Real Salt and Re-Lyte. Nuzzle Perfume and Gift Sets. Ariat Boots and Apparel. Irideon Tights and Shirts.
thedistancedepot.com
2544392. Tan Lejos y a la Vez Tan Cerca
Tan Lejos y a la Vez Tan Cerca. Viernes, 13 de julio de 2012. Xxx: parece que a tu hermanito no le paso absolutamente nada ( tomando a roxy por la cintura). Xxx2: y esta preciosura quien es( tomando a cony tambien). Xxx: no me retes preciosa. Coni: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa( gritando muy fuerte). Cuando en eso llegaba bill con monserrat. Bill: pero que.( sacando a los hombres de encima) idiotas. Tom: pero que sucede. ( cuando ve a bill comienza a pegarles a los tipos). Tom: metanse a la casa. Roxy: a ti t...
thedistancedoesnotmatter-alexandra.blogspot.com
2544393. Best Distance education learning for mba universities in Mumbai,India
Institute Of Fire Engineering and Safty Mnagement In Technical Collabaration With KSOU and Manavbharati Recognized By UGC,Ministry Of HRD,Govt. Of India and Approved By Dec. Octopus Distance Education Vishwavidyalaya Diploma Courses in Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineering are recognized by Maharashtra Self Employment Training Board (Board of Implementation Self Employment Scheme of Government of Maharashtra). Welcome to our Distance Education Center! Welcome to Global Distance institutes. Therefo...
thedistanceeducation.org
2544394. Login
SMF - Just Installed! Only registered members are allowed to access this section. Please login below or register an account. Minutes to stay logged in:. Always stay logged in:.
thedistanceforum.com
2544395. Blog de TheDistanceFriendship - L'histoire de deux soeur rencontré par internet. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Plus d'actions ▼. S'abonner à mon blog. Beauty And A Beat (Feat. Nicki Minaj) (Believe). Création : 19/01/2013 à 08:06. Mise à jour : 20/10/2013 à 09:06. L'histoire de deux soeur rencontré par internet. Présentation de notre histoire. L'auteur de ce blog n'accepte que les commentaires de ses amis. Tu n'es pas identifié. Clique ici pour poster un commentaire en étant identifié avec ton compte Skyrock. Posté le samedi 19 janvier 2013 08:10. Tu n'es pas identifié.
thedistancefriendship.skyrock.com
2544396. Welcome thedistancefromnormandy.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thedistancefromnormandy.com
2544397. The Distance From You To Us
thedistancefromyoutous.com
2544398. the distance
Thursday, April 29, 2010. Monday, April 26, 2010. Propagandhi - Back to the Motor League. Play-acting "anarchists" and Mommy's-little-skinheads,. Death-threats and sycophants and wieners drunk on straight-edge. I'd rather highlight Trip-Tiks than listen to your bullshit. Who cares- about your stupid scenes, your shitty zines, the straw-men you build up to burn? It never ceases to amaze. And as I'm suffering your perfection it reminds me of my own race. To redress my own sad history of:. Dylan: i r a rly ...
thedistanceiskillingme.blogspot.com
2544399. The Distance | Social Realism/////// a study of the inner workings of a virtual persona.
Social Realism/ / / / a study of the inner workings of a virtual persona. June 11, 2010. This is a design for Kingscliff Design Tafe. I never ended up using it as it was a bit too out of the brief. Mainly was just part of a self-improvement assignment for myself. Small things, the./ / enjoy ]. Typo / / / .graphy ] ] ]. Famous Euro Mega Artist – BLU. May 27, 2010. 0ther P E 0 P E S "worx"/ /. Think Ink Print Poster. May 27, 2010. Small things, the./ / enjoy ]. Typo / / / .graphy ] ] ]. May 24, 2010. The b...
thedistanceiskillingme.wordpress.com
2544400. Belle photographie
Thursday, 1 March 2012. So body butter is something which i can never get enough of! I thought i'd show you a couple of different ones i own and give you my opinions on each one :) Unfortunately i broke my laptop so it's been tricky to get posts out but here you go! Hope your all well! 1 Moringa Body Butter - The Body Shop - This is my absolute favourite it just smells so fresh i love it! It's quite a thick consistency so it moisturises really well! Tuesday, 7 February 2012. Hope your all well! So I'm ha...
thedistanceisonlyphysical.blogspot.com
2544401. Blogue de thedistancekilledus - If my heart was a house; you'd be home ♥ - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. If my heart was a house; you'd be home ♥. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Ce blog n'a pas encore d'articles. Poster sur mon blog.
thedistancekilledus.skyrock.com
2544402. TheDistanceKillsMe's blog - The distance is a *****.✞ ~ Story. - Skyrock.com
The distance is a bitch.✞ Story. Fiction sur Austin Gray et Accacia Clark. L'écriture, un moyen d'expression. Kiffez après votre lecture et partagez, much love. 3. 23/01/2013 at 6:55 AM. 23/01/2013 at 8:54 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Je serrai Austin une dernière fois dans mes bras. Son odeur flottait sur moi. Je resserai notre étreinte puis finis par le lâcher pour le regarder dans les yeux. Élisa : Tu vas énormément me manquer Austin. Austin : Toi aussi lili. Austin prit mon visage. Austin : Je t'écoute.
thedistancekillsme.skyrock.com
2544403. The Distance Learner
Advice on earning a college degree through distance education. Accelerated Distance Learning by Brad Voeller. Despite the exponential increase in distance education programs across the country, there haven’t been very many books written about how to find and enroll in a good school. There are plenty of books for instructors that explain how to teach at a distance, but there aren’t many published resources for prospective students. There are. One of those is Accelerated Distance Learning. The Open Educati...
thedistancelearner.com
2544404. TheDistanceLearning.com -
thedistancelearning.com
2544405. Distance Learning Center | Building Minorities in Science Technology Engineering and Math.
Building Minorities in Science Technology Engineering and Math. Welcome to Distance Learning Center! Distance Learning Center (DLC) is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to increase the number of underrepresented minority researchers in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Medicine (STEM). DLC works to support its mission by developing innovative training concepts, implementing comprehensive programs, and fundraising to support programs for these underrepresented minority groups.
thedistancelearningcenter.com
2544406. Distance Learning Center | Building Minorities in Science Technology Engineering and Math.
Building Minorities in Science Technology Engineering and Math. Welcome to Distance Learning Center! Distance Learning Center (DLC) is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to increase the number of underrepresented minority researchers in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Medicine (STEM). DLC works to support its mission by developing innovative training concepts, implementing comprehensive programs, and fundraising to support programs for these underrepresented minority groups.
thedistancelearningcenter.org
2544407. The Distance | Live Acoustic Wedding Band Cheshire, North West - Wedding Bands For Hire
Acoustic Music from the. We're Mat and Soph. A fun and energetic acoustic band performing at weddings. Feel free to have a browse through our website, If you have any questions or would like to check our availability feel free to get in touch via our contact page. Here's a selection of our recent live performances. Our music ranges from stripped back, soulful ballads for your ceremony. To a full band sound, created live using loopers, for your evening reception. Guests to boogie to! A little bit about us.
thedistancelive.com
2544408. Blog de thedistancelove - lamour malgré la distance - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Lamour malgré la distance. El sapel Celine il sapel Donatien et une chose les unis LAMOUR! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chu moitier poete moi kan mm) nayé plu peur d relation a distance tan quil ia de lamour sa marchera. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le dimanche 06 janvier 2008 11:50. Ou poster avec :. Juger par vou mm. Posté le jeu...
thedistancelove.skyrock.com
2544409. The Distance - HOME
A Short film by James Hastings. There's only one way to succeed.speed! A Short Inspirational Drama By James Hastings. A Hastings Infinity Films. Create a free website.
thedistancemovie.weebly.com
2544410. The Distance (Acoustic Duo) - Performing Throughout The Northern VA & D.C. Metro Area
The Distance (Acoustic Duo) - Performing Throughout The Northern VA and D.C. Metro Area. The acoustic duo known as The Distance performs live music throughout the Northern Virginia and D.C. metro area. What is The Distance thinking about right now? Be apart of our blog and find out! Thursday, October 1, 2009. The Distance Modern Day “Mix Tape”. My First Mix tape was a rap compilation. It featured Fat Boys, Doug E. Fresh, Whodini, SNAP (I’ve got the power! If I only knew then what I think I know now.
thedistancemusic.blogspot.com
2544411. Blog de TheDistanceOfLove - The Distance Of Love ... :) - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. The Distance Of Love . :). Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Les temps changent, tout le monde changent. Retrouvez-moi sur : Against-Lack. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le vendredi 13 août 2010 06:15. Ou poster avec :. J'ai retrouvé tes lettr...
thedistanceoflove.skyrock.com
2544412. index
thedistanceoftruth.com
2544413. thedistancepastor | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. What does fasting look like in my life? March 25, 2015. Fasting is one of the spiritual practices that followers of Christ have practiced since the time of Christ. Jesus himself fasted. Fasting is not about speeding up. Rather, it is about recalibrating our lives around that which is most important. Fasting occurs in the physical but has effects in the spiritual. Then there was the fast the a few of the people at our Church did at the beginning of the year a couple of yea...
thedistancepastor.wordpress.com
2544414. Welcome thedistancephotography.com - Hostmonster.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.hostmonster.com.
thedistancephotography.com
2544415. Home | thedistanceplan.org
The Distance Plan in residence at HOLA. A publication documenting the collaborative project between HOLA students and Distance Plan members will be launched this Sunday in MacArthur Park. New Era: Life in Lafayette is published by Distance Plan Press, with support from HOLA and the Philip and Muriel Berman Foundation. View full Projections and Preservation Transcript. Listen to Projections and Preservations: A Round Table Discussion. Hear Amy Howden-Chapman discussing The Distance Plan.
thedistanceplan.org
2544416. The Distancers
J kirk richards: vocals, keys, programming.
thedistancers.com
2544417. Filling the Unforgiving Minute
Filling the Unforgiving Minute. Tuesday, July 30, 2013. I was out in my parents-in-law's woods the other day and came across a fantastic fungus. It was quite large (as seen next to my foot), and very, very orange. The picture does not quite do the color justice:. Posted by Matt Dick. Posted by Matt Dick. Tuesday, July 16, 2013. My brother and my daughter overlooking the view of DC from the roof of his building:. The fireworks from his apartment were great. Posted by Matt Dick. Friday, May 31, 2013. Cromw...
thedistancerun.blogspot.com
2544418. the distances together
I worked mostly alone again today. I enjoy it. I like teams and I like people, but I also like working alone. Nothing special happened, just working through a list of tasks. I attempt to make it a sort of meditation, the tasks, but I end up thinking a lot and also noticing what…. 6:45 means 3 sets of 3, and then 33. Fifteen minutes later we get 8 and then 7. Every quarter hour we get 2, at the half we get 4, and the 3/4 we get 6. On the hour we get 8, plus however many hours it is. At 7:4...The “Re...
thedistancestogether.org
2544419. Taylor Hicks - The Distance
Tuesday, March 17, 2009. HDD Final Numbers Are In. HDD has posted their final numbers for first week sales estimates for albums dropping 3/10/2009. Again, HDD only estimates sales, their numbers are not official and are not used for any reporting purposes. However, they tend to be extremely accurate, and it is rare that their top 50, or their sales figures, are much out of sync with Soundscan. Punk Goes Pop (various). Am I the only one who does not recognize some of these at all? Soundscan will rank ever...
thedistanceth.blogspot.com
2544420. The Distance to Cross
The Distance to Cross. If you’re one of the folks who has been looking for a description of what’s happening on the U.S./Mexico border, then this blog is for you. If you’re one of the folks who didn’t know the U.S. has a border with Mexico, well, then this blog is for you too. Saturday, June 25, 2011. This blog has been suspended for the time being. Feel free to browse past posts (linked on the right, down the page) and photos (album to the direct right). Http:/ www.no-border-wall.com/. Technically, hypo...
thedistancetocross.blogspot.com
2544421. The Distance to Here
The Distance to Here. Tuesday, December 18, 2007. A Few Missed Days. I haven't posted for a few days now and I expect these occasions to be a bit sparse in the coming weeks. Since my girlfriend came home, I get very little time alone on the pc with it being in the living room and I'm not ready for her to know about this yet. She currently upstairs, but I'll come to that in a while. Sunday, December 9, 2007. I had a long wait at the airport and little to do during that time but think and dwell on the issu...
thedistancetohere.blogspot.com