SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 19 / 9 / (2555238 - 2555292)

2555238. The Dork Group
David Gumm's Résumé Presentation Video. The Dork Group Presents David Gumms Résumé Presentation Video . David gumm resume presentation video. David gumm youtube channel. Graphic designer david gumm. The dork group project. Check Out My Mixtape. The Dork Group  presents Check Out My Mixtape. Check out my mix tape. The Dork Group  presents Concept Design. The Dork Group Goes Dot-Com. The Dork Group goes dot-com. Beastie boys adam yauch. The Dork Group presents Simple Tech. There Is Always Hope. 160;This&#1...
thedorkgroup.com
2555239. David Allen Gumm
Greetings and Welcome Welcome to my online resume. I have built this site to showcase s. Title:  Field Geophysicist / Data Processor (Quality Control) Timeline: (January 2014) - (Septem. Labels: 3d seismic acquisition. David gumm at geophysical services. Title:  Geophysicist / Data Processor (Quality Control) Timeline: (January 2011) – (November 20. Labels: 3d seismic acquisition. David gumm at nodalseismic. David gumm at apple inc. Labels: 3d seismic acquisition. David gumm at geophysical services.
thedorkgroupresume.blogspot.com
2555240. Through the Eyes of Gryffy the Dork | Just a girl with a camera…
Through the Eyes of Gryffy the Dork. Just a girl with a camera…. June 17, 2015. However, a dear friend gave me 4 Egyptian Goose eggs about a month ago, and guess who hatched the day before yesterday? Four of the most adorable little goslings ever! I’m going to have their band color and day old weights listed on this, because I’m keeping track of it for an ‘experiment’, so you can just ignore that if you would like and look at the pretty pictures! 8220;Blue” 66g. 8220;Red” 63g. 8220;Green” 62g. I’d ...
thedorkgryffy.wordpress.com
2555241. hobbies and videos » Smart hobbies and videos from the Dorkhead
Welcome to My Show. Welcome to My Show. Hi, I’m the Dorkhead. Singin My Theme Song. Cookin Up C’ment Soup. How To Be A Rock Star. Web Design and Hosting.
thedorkhead.com
2555242. The Dorking Deli
Is your personality the ingredient we're looking for? As a Dorking Deli team member, you’ll not only serve the best coffee and food in town, but you’ll also spend time with a fun, friendly and energetic team. You'll be over 18, have some experience in retail, catering or coffee shops and be able to remain calm and focused under pressure. You'll demand only the highest standards in customer service and food presentation and be self-motivated and reliable. Email louise@thedorkingdeli.co.uk.
thedorkingdeli.co.uk
2555243. thedorkingdeli | things that make us happy and hungry
Things that make us happy and hungry. Dorking Deli meets Mobile Pizzeria. Maxwell McKenzie Pop Up Restaurant. Our Deli Breakfast Menu. Is based in West Street, Dorking, RH4 1BU. Better known as the antiques centre of Surrey, West Street has recently seen something of a rejuvenation with many vacant shops being filled by creative, crafty and foodie establishments. Run by Louise Holme, The Dorking Deli stocks the best that Britain has to offer, including Paddy and Scott’s. Coffee, Le Mesurier. You are comm...
thedorkingdeli.wordpress.com
2555244. The Dorking Footcare Centre
Call us 01306 742900. Low Cost Nail Care. With widespread recognition of the reliable benefits, we are seeing particularly rapid growth in. Experts in all footcare. Foot treatment, foot care or foot advice you require. Expert Footcare and Advice. The premise is simple - whatever your foot problems, foot conditions or foot aliments we are confident that The Dorking Footcare Centre team can offer you the foot treatment and advice you require. Foot treatment, foot care or foot advice.
thedorkingfootcarecentre.co.uk
2555245. Dorking Folk sessions – Folk tunes (mostly) in the English tradition
Folk tunes (mostly) in the English tradition. Folk tunes (mostly) in the English tradition. Our next session will be Sunday, October 2nd, steady-speed tunes from 7pm, speeding up from 8ish. A friendly and informal tune session predominantly in the English tradition, taking place on the first Sunday of the month at The Lincoln Arms. Station Approach, Dorking RH4 1TF. Although not a ‘folky’ pub the Lincoln is a great session venue as we have exclusive use of a sizeable back bar, there is ample ...Steady Sp...
thedorkingsessions.wordpress.com
2555246. The Dorkinians
Portrait of a Community.
thedorkinians.co.uk
2555247. thedorkknight (Captain Ash) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. July 22, 1989. Last Visit: 218 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
thedorkknight.deviantart.com
2555248. The Dork Knight.
Call me The Dork Knight. August 5, 2012. June 12, 2012. I CAN CONQUER THE WORLD, SHINING, SHIMMERING, DYING. TELL ME PRINCESS, NOW WHEN DID YOU LAST LET YOUR HEART BE RULED. TALE AS OLD AS TIME. TRUE AS TURN OF WHEEL. FREEDOM IS A LIE. BOW TO ME OR DIE. YOU WILL ALWAYS KNEEL. EVER WARS TO RISE. EVER JUST AS SURE. AS MIDGARD WILL DIE. CAN YOU FEEL YOUR BRAIN IGNITE. AS IT THINKS NO MORE. I’LL RULE MIDGARD AND ASGARD CERTAINLY. ONCE I GET RID OF THOR…. I THINK I OWN WHATEVER LAND I LAND ON. May 30, 2012.
thedorkknight.tumblr.com
2555249. The Dork Knight Returns | Can the Spam Be Gone Now?
The Dork Knight Returns. Can the Spam Be Gone Now? On An Eventful Evening. On An Eventful Evening. On An Eventful Evening. On An Eventful Evening. On An Eventful Evening. Follow Me on Facebook. Follow me on Twitter. I will miss “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.”. Jon Stewart isn’t dead. The world will go on. Other things will be good and amazing, but I will miss the show and I will miss him on the show. I really, really liked and cared about it. Speaking of new things and moving on…. There is another tru...
thedorkknightreturns.com
2555250. Boulder Kinetic Sculpture Challenge
SHARK 2 The MOVIE in 3D. Get in Heat with Cuban Pete. Oh my God . . . Kinetics Killed Kenny. Scooby Doo’s Kinetics Caper. Robin Hood, Men with Kites. Arabs Take A Tragic Carpet Ride. The Fantastico Spanish Flies. We Are The Wieners. The Micro Motion Kinetics Teams History. 1st Place Overall Winner ($1000), 1st Place Finish Race "Swifty Shifty Award", 2nd Place Sculpture Award, 1st Place Engineering Award, 1st Place Team Style Award. 2005 The Fantastico Spanish Flies. 2004 Tanks for the Memories. Oh my Go...
thedorklord.com
2555251. Mistress
It’s Pitch Dark Everywhere Without You! Apr 28th, 2015.
thedorkmistress.tumblr.com
2555252. thedorkmom.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thedorkmom.com
2555253. The Dorkologist
Mixology meets film and television dorkdom. This hair-of-the-dog beer-tail is a potent and relatively hypoallergenic way to recover from a night out with the boys. Also works well as a meal replacement. Read the rest of this page ». May 5, 2014 Categories: Anchorman. This original libation is the perfect way to demonstrate class at your next newsroom shindig. Read the rest of this page ». May 3, 2014 Categories: Anchorman. Read the rest of this page ». May 1, 2014 Categories: Anchorman. Read the rest of ...
thedorkologist.com
2555254. The Dork Portal
Friday, March 13, 2015. The Skull Throne (Demon Cycle #4) by Peter V. Brett - REVIEW. Goodreads synopsis can be found here. I got to be one of the lucky ones to get an ARC for The Skull Throne, thus shortening my wait to continue the saga (if only by a few weeks). FYI: In the US, The Painted Man = The Warded Man. Review: (fear not, no spoiler for the end of The Daylight War mentioned). My gut tells me Peter V. Brett (Pete? It certainly adds quite a lot of flavor to the Demon Cycle world. You'll laugh...
thedorkportal.blogspot.com
2555255. The Dork Report | Thinking out loud about movies, music, and design.The Dork Report | Thinking out loud about movies, music, and design.
Thinking out loud about movies, music, and design. King Crimson Album Art: A Band With No Logo. September 5, 2013. Over the course of this series on King Crimson album art. Songs That Broke My Heart: Hallelujah by John Cale. August 8, 2013. As I started to compile songs for this Songs That Broke My Heart. Series, I found myself noting more than a few cover versions I found sadder than the originals. Maybe some songs have more pain embedded in them than their original creators realized, or were capabl...
thedorkreport.com
2555256. The Dork Report - Thinking out loud about movies, music, and design.The Dork Report | Thinking out loud about movies, music, and design.
Thinking out loud about movies, music, and design. Songs That Broke My Heart: Hallelujah by John Cale. August 8, 2013. Conventional wisdom will tell you nobody did Leonard Cohen’s Hallelujah better than Jeff Buckley. The few who disagree are likely of the opinion that nothing beats the original. Here’s a third opinion: the person who transformed Cohen’s song into the modern standard it is today was John Cale. As I started to compile songs for this Songs That Broke My Heart. May 3, 2013. Beck had always b...
thedorkreport.org
2555259. The Dork Review
Thursday, August 13, 2015. Wanted TPB: The New West. Black Bull Comics (2005). The New West #1-2. Story centers on a bomb creating an electromagnetic pulse that causes all technology to stop working in Los Angeles. A disgraced former LAPD detective endures a near-future deserted hostile environment where the mayor has been kidnapped. Fun Fact clipped from Screen Rant. Jimmy Palmiotti’s 2005 graphic novel The New West. Check Old genre conventions with a modern twist? Movie may actually happen, with Variety.
thedorkreview.blogspot.com
2555262. thedorks.com
The domain thedorks.com is for sale. To purchase, call Afternic.com at 1 781-373-6847 or 855-201-2286. Click here for more details.
thedorks.com
2555263. thE DorKs
Freaky-P - hauptwil (TG). Rock city - uster (ZH).
thedorks.net
2555264. The Dorks and the D-Bag
The Dorks and the D-Bag. Tuesday, September 11, 2012. Bar List - Game of Thrones. SEX POSITIONS! Silly Stark. Everybody knows that's how he likes it. This started as a joke (obvious statement). That joke had legs, and of course I sprinted to bank with those legs. Here are the results:. 8 House Greyjoy'ed - This is where the guy talks. and talks. and talks. and basically never says anything hot nor valuable. So the chick sits on his face. He's now been House Greyjoy'ed. So, I'm kind of a big deal. Hmmm, l...
thedorksandthed-bag.com
2555265. TheDorksAreBack - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 1 Month. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 5 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Home cosplay, a...
thedorksareback.deviantart.com
2555266. Yes, there are "Dorks" in Life ...
Yes, there are Dorks in Life . Publically call out the dorks in your life, shame is the name of the game. There is always some dork that makes life miserable or way too complicated. To simply say they are idiots just wont do! Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thedorksden.com
2555267. Enter…The Dork Side! | (my $tagline = 'Nick Montpetit takes you where few dare to go') =~ s/dare/care/g; print "$tagline\n";
Enter…The Dork Side! My $tagline = 'Nick Montpetit takes you where few dare to go') = s/dare/care/g; print $tagline n;. About me and thedorkside.com. Updates to my 4chan Image Downloader Script. December 31, 2014. I made a few changes to my 4chan Image Downloader Script. Two of the changes were cosmetic:. Made minor changes to formatting of comments. The other two changes were more substantial and were suggested by Callum Gare (see his comments on the 4chan Image Downloader Script. December 31, 2014.
thedorkside.com
2555268. thedorkside.net - This website is for sale! - the dork side Resources and Information.
The domain thedorkside.net. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thedorkside.net
2555269. The Dork Side Blog: Where it's cool to be a DORK!
Kingdom of Shadows RPG. The Kingdom of Shadows. A High Elf Tale. Kingdom of Shadows Campaign Index. The Kingdom of Shadows. A High Elf Tale. My DORKY game blog! Kingdom of Shadows: Campgaign Index. Kingdom of Shadows: Character Factions. Kingdom of Shadows: Game 30. Kingdom of Shadows: Pathfinder Campaign. This is my homebrew campaign. Inside you'll find all the DORKY flavor of my gaming world, from the riveting story thus far, to the Heroes and even the vile Villains! Check out my current decks! The ene...
thedorksideblog.com
2555270. thedorksidefb
The Most Ridiculous Selfie Olympics Pics! Most Adorable Instagram Photos. People Who Totally Look Like Their Dogs. When Pets Aren't Cute. Surprising Celeb Cartoon Voices. Best Summer Life Hacks. The Most Horrifying Movie Villians Of All Time. Pets Losing the Battle With Human Furniture. Deadliest Animals on The Planet.
thedorksidefb.com
2555271. HostGator - Please Configure Your Name Servers
Click Here for 24/7/365 Live Chat! Please configure your name servers. You're seeing this page because your domain is setup with the default name servers: ns1.hostgator.com. And ns2.hostgator.com. In order to point the domain to your server, please login here. To manage your domain's settings. You can find the name servers you need to use in your welcome email or HostGator control panel. For more information, please see this page. How can I avoid this in the future? How do I change my name servers?
thedorksideofphotography.com
2555272. BlogSPLOT
The simpler it is. September 23, 2014. A vision of frailty; fraught in illusion. Born of the mind's disconnected seclusion. Ends with the single, inevitable conclusion -. Of grandiose deception; a fractured delusion. August 13, 2014. Let malice confound the mind with vigour. Like a spy beguiling many foes,. And hurt and loss inconsolable -. A path to death straight and narrow,. A chill that freezes the yellow marrow -. Affect all but faithless roues. Let darkness enshroud the bleak morning sun. And draco...
thedorksideoftheloon.blogspot.com
2555273. Tales From The Dork Side – The occasional verbal diarrhea.
Tales From The Dork Side. The occasional verbal diarrhea. July 18, 2015. February 14, 2016. The Dork Summer Trips: Brighton. Continue reading →. June 20, 2015. February 14, 2016. The Dork Summer Trips: Bournemouth. Continue reading →. June 14, 2015. July 8, 2015. The Dork On A Walking Tour of London Part 1 (Of Many). Continue reading →. June 14, 2015. June 15, 2015. The Dork On Indie Music. Continue reading →. May 28, 2015. May 29, 2015. The Dork Crosses Abbey Road. Continue reading →. May 26, 2015.
thedorksidetales.wordpress.com
2555274. the dorks report | Our dorks are bigger than yours…
Our dorks are bigger than yours…. Demo Day at Icons Comics and Games 10.13.12. So on a bit of short notice I threw together a Demo Day at Icons where they were having their Open Miniature Play this past Saturday. The obvious crowd of 40K and the like were expected. Since I work on Saturdays I was going to have to head it in at the crack of the door opening till 2:00 when it was time to head off to work. Map layout and prime real estate in the middle of the front room where everyone walks in. While we wer...
thedorksreport.wordpress.com
2555275. THEdorkster (vge) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Digital Art / Professional. Deviant for 9 Years. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Apr 24, 2006. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! You can drag and drop to rearrange.
thedorkster.deviantart.com
2555276. thedorkster's Blog | I've been a lot of things, but never a blogger
I've been a lot of things, but never a blogger. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. I actually use Blogger. June 27, 2014. The Twenty Eleven Theme. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The Twenty Eleven Theme. Follow “thedorkster's Blog”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thedorkster.wordpress.com
2555277. thedorktor.com is hosted by Free Hostia
This domain is parked at Free Hostia. The domain name thedorktor.com. Is hosted by Free Hostia. Fast servers, 24/7 customer support, 30 days money-back guarantee, extreme network security and more, are just a small part of the web hosting plans featured below:. The Dorktor is busy! Feel free to get in contact if you have his details.
thedorktor.com
2555278. thedorkusmaximus (You didn't see anything.) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Rain the Blueberry Hybrid. You didn't see anything. Deviant for 9 Years. This deviant's full pageview. You didn't see anything. Why," you ask?
thedorkusmaximus.deviantart.com
2555279. The Dork Wars
Saturday, November 29, 2008. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Cheeky Chappy. Face for radio. View my complete profile.
thedorkwars.blogspot.com
2555280. The dork with a serious streak | We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.
The dork with a serious streak. We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Blog at WordPress.com. The dork with a serious streak. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “The dork with a serious streak”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thedorkwithaseriousstreak.wordpress.com
2555281. TheDorkWithThePc (Brianna) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 week ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Tsukishima...
thedorkwiththepc.deviantart.com
2555282. The Dork WOD | cout << "One nerdy guy that WODs";
Cout One nerdy guy that WODs;. Stay updated via RSS. My Inner Fit Chick. Ways To Be Awesome. Follow me on Twitter. July 13, 2014. Posted: July 12, 2014 in WOD. July 12, 2014. Posted: July 11, 2014 in WOD. 8x 40 ft with 90-180#. Rest 60-90 seconds in between each sprint. July 11, 2014. Posted: July 10, 2014 in WOD. Strengh – Wendler Week 1 (Boring But Big):. Overhead Press 3×5 @ 65%, 75%, 85%. Overhead Press 5×10 @ 50%. Strict Pullups 5 sets. July 10, 2014. Posted: July 9, 2014 in WOD. GHD Situps 5×15.
thedorkwod.wordpress.com
2555283. thedorkx3 (sweet) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. Last Visit: 94 weeks ago. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Jul 4, 2010. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
thedorkx3.deviantart.com
2555284. thedorkychicken (Derek) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Digital Art / Student. You are worth every penny. Deviant for 6 Months. This deviant's full pageview. You are worth every penny. Last Visit: 9 hours ago. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Idk what t...
thedorkychicken.deviantart.com
2555285. thedorkydaddy | The misadventures of a first time father
The misadventures of a first time father. Sesame Street makes the move to a more expensive neighborhood. August 13, 2015. So today it was announced that the Children’s Television Workshop, which of course produces the legendary Sesame Street, has inked a deal with HBO. To air the next five years worth of new episodes on the premium television channel. Those new episodes, will then later be made available for airing on PBS Stations. Or will they be a half hour on HBO and then presented as-is on PBS? I can...
thedorkydaddy.com
2555286. TheDorkyDesigner - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 103 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Window&...
thedorkydesigner.deviantart.com
2555287. The Dorky Diva
Monday, July 20, 2015. Infinity Con, located in Lake City, Florida, turned out to be a surprisingly impressive small sci-fi convention. This was the first time I’ve attended Infinity Con and only the second time the event has been open. Sci-fi conventions are usually spread out over a weekend but this one was only on Saturday, July 18. I would definitely encourage Star Wars fans from North Florida to check out this event next year if it is hosted again. If you’re interested in buying hard to fi...Members...
thedorkydiva.com
2555288. THIS RLY BE DAVE
THIS RLY BE DAVE. This rly be dave. Work - this feels like a test. Just another day at my job. It only now occurs to me to be upset about that. Good-night, my loves. This rly be dave. Jan 1st, 2037 12:00 am. Once upon a time, there was a man called the Doctor, and he was very good at fixing fractures. He said, "Time heals all wounds," but he had meant to say small; it was his job to heal the larger. I private-lock the boring stuff after a while. It's nothing but my desire to keep my journal clean. Not es...
thedorkygirl.livejournal.com
2555289. Can you Hear me?
Shermaine as well as jinri are my names. thinking dat i was born in the wrong country as im both a KPOP freak and JPOP freak who dreams BIG. Song of th Week:. Go overseas with friends! 11-15pts for 'O' Lvs. More Piercings; they r part of my life! Wont be checking back. so no tagboard. Anything contact me thru email or msn. Dong Bang Shin Ki. Editor: Jung Jin Ri. IM GONE HIATUS GUYS. 수요일, 2월 11, 2009. ME NO BLOG LIAO! THEREFORE CLOSE DOWN LE. HAHAHA! END OF THIS YEAR DEN CONT BLOG YA? ME NO BLOG LIAO!
thedorkyjae.blogspot.com
2555290. TheDorkyNinja (&#x0ca0;_&#x0cb0;&#x0cc3; I say!) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? X0ca0; ರೃ I say! X0ca0; ರೃ I say! Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. X0ca0; ರೃ I say! Last Visit: 86 weeks ago. Why," you ask?
thedorkyninja.deviantart.com
2555291. TheDorkyNinjah (Cecilia) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Fear my dorky Ninjah powers. Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 228 weeks ago. Fear my dorky Ninjah powers. My Sr H...
thedorkyninjah.deviantart.com
2555292. The Dorky Runner
Too stubborn to fail". Monday, October 13, 2014. 2 miles, Halloween and a playlist. Tonight's run was just a quick 2 miles. Splits 12:07, 12:08 Nothing good or bad about this run. Just blah. A run, no matter the distance is better than no run. Couple pictures of the little cutie. I love her to peices. Tell me I'm not the only Mom out there who has a trillion and 1 pictures of their kid(s) on their phone. Sunday, October 12, 2014. Anniversary, Long run and Oprah. Wednesday, October 8, 2014. Addison will b...
thedorkyrunner.blogspot.com