SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 24 / 45 / (3357080 - 3357134)

3357080. SHAWNA'S TELLING STORIES
Wednesday, July 6, 2011. I just am not that photo gal. I did enjoy updating my blog though. Maybe I can put some more stories up. Don't judge me harshly. Links to this post. Tuesday, July 5, 2011. Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item. I'm not so much into material things. My family, my testimony, our pictures. Those are the biggies. Is this what I picked? After the headache for a year-. And then about 3 more years of trial and error-. This is my "keep it under control". Yeah they are worth it.
thesearemydays-sg.blogspot.com
3357081. these are my drawings
thesearemydrawings.blogspot.com
3357083. La chica de tus sueños
La chica de tus sueños. Domingo, 3 de octubre de 2010. 161; Me traslado! Sï, como anuncia el título, tengo un nuevo blog,¡ que parece que funciona mejor que este! Me gustaría, que mis seguidores se pasasen por el otro blog. ¡ y así seguir en contacto! Es semejante a este, con historias románticas, así que porfas :). Aquí os dejo el link:. Http:/ unatalpapoulain.blogspot.com/. Http:/ unatalpapoulain.blogspot.com/. Http:/ unatalpapoulain.blogspot.com/. Gracias por estos meses tan maravillosos. Un banco&#46...
thesearemydreams-p.blogspot.com
3357084. These are my dress clothes
These are my dress clothes. Advice so good, it's practically healthy for you. Hi, we are Amy and Caitlyn - two bloggers from Atlanta who met when a common goal to avoid the University of Georgia and lack of familial finances led us both to the tragic choice of attending Georgia Tech. It marked the demise of the glorious mid-90s and led to the unfortunate turn of the century. The good news is that we have since triumphed over those bereft. Posted at 08:47 PM in Weblogs. September 26, 2009. I did what I al...
thesearemydressclothes.typepad.com
3357085. I'm Jeff And What Is This
Find out things about Jeff. A simple man's journey to finding his place in the world through words, actions, and pictures of dinosaurs. Dinosaurs are pretty cool. I'm Jeff And What Is This. When you're dead tired working third shift and screaming system of a down lyrics in your solitude to stay awake when you realize the maintenance guy has been in the back mopping for five minutes or so undetected. Coyotes living that thug life. Take me back to Chicago yesterday and don’t bring me back.
thesearemyfamouslastwords.tumblr.com
3357086. these are my favorites
These are my favorites. Again, the hottest boy on tumblr. I’m through with playing by the rules of someone else’s game. Canon EOS-1D Mark III. Meet the hottest boy on tumblr. Check out my friend Christian’s new tumblr! My name’s Christian - welcome to my Tumblr. I’m working on a website too - hopefully it will be up soon at www.christiansbedroom.com. I’m going to post pics like this and other cool stuff - let me know what you’d like to see! You can follow me on Twitter at @chrisbedroom. Profiter de la vie.
thesearemyfavepics.tumblr.com
3357087. Thesearemyfavoritecolors's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. December 22, 2010. December 14, 2010. December 14, 2010. December 12, 2010. So I found this on designspongeonline.com. And I just love these colors! They are a new line of pillows by Brie Harrison. Pantone 2011 Color is…. December 10, 2010. On the cover of the yahoo page here is the article on Pantone’s decision to make Honeysuckle their color for 2011! December 9, 2010. December 9, 2010. Here are some patterns, made with thin markers and ballpoint pens…. So so so cool!
thesearemyfavoritecolors.wordpress.com
3357088. thesearemyfavorites.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thesearemyfavorites.com
3357089. My Website | Just another WordPress site
January 10, 2014. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Just another WordPress site. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thesearemyfavoritethings.org
3357090. These Are My Feet
These Are My Feet. The chronicles of my mid-life crisis. Tuesday, December 24, 2013. I struck upon a test of happiness several years ago that works for me. It's not a metric per se- you can't use it to compare your happiness to someone else's, provided that you both pass the test. The test (which i've probably stated before) is this: would you trade your life, in full, with another person? The things that don't need my effort or responsibility or care. Thursday, December 20, 2012. Anyway, another year ha...
thesearemyfeet.blogspot.com
3357091. thesearemyfriends.com - This website is for sale! - thesearemyfriends Resources and Information.
The domain thesearemyfriends.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thesearemyfriends.com
3357092. Home - These Are My Games
These Are My Games. Welcome to These Are My Games, your very own online games database! 2011-2015 Michael Leung. Privacy Policy Terms of Use.
thesearemygames.com
3357093. thesearemygirls
Template Watermark. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
thesearemygirls.blogspot.com
3357094. thesearemygoals.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thesearemygoals.com
3357095. Feelings show
Are your thoughts killing you? Ask me anything here. We need to take a step back to remember where we came from. I’m shakin’ up the game, trying to test my luck. Living life everyday by what comes up. Yeah, I’m working on some things, getting my weight up. I’m Helen Keller to the hate, I’m sayin’, “What? Baaaaaaang with muah gurlls @nnoravalero @andreavidaller. Nice Monday morning mr. Sky. Need a tea to keep energized and work fast. Lunes superado y con dos muy buenas noticias 💪. No filter morning photo.
thesearemygoldendays.tumblr.com
3357096. These Are My Guilty Pleasures | Just another WordPress.com site
These Are My Guilty Pleasures. Just another WordPress.com site. 8220;Strawberry Letter” The Brothers Johnson. May 29, 2011. From → Uncategorized. Boris Dlugosch – Never Enough (Chocolate Puma Remix). May 28, 2011. From → Uncategorized. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. These Are My Guilty Pleasures. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
thesearemyguiltypleasures.wordpress.com
3357097. These are my ideas.
thesearemyideas.com
3357098. Imagery
A collection of photographs, paintings, drawings, and doodles from an eclectic amateur. Thursday, May 02, 2013. Originally uploaded by Callooh. Originally uploaded by Callooh. Saturday, September 29, 2012. A trip to the ocean. Tuesday, September 11, 2012. My home and native land. City musicians - Chicago. Sunday, May 27, 2012. Afternoon with new macro lens. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Promote Your Page Too. It's all about ME! View my complete profile. There was an error in this gadget.
thesearemyimages.blogspot.com
3357099. A Serendipitous Life | Your smile is what I aim for.
Your smile is what I aim for. July 13, 2013. 8212;—– CLICK! Be transported right into the middle of a rain storm! In honor of this lovely day and how happy rainy days make me, here’s a website where it rains and thunders 24/7. I sometimes use it to really concentrate during finals period or put it on and take a nap because it really does help me relax. I also use ocean wave sounds, but that will be saved for another day, another post…. December 14, 2012. August 18, 2012. 1 The Actual Job. It’s not ...
thesearemykeys.wordpress.com
3357100. thesearemykids.mobi -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbspthesearemykids Resources and Information.
thesearemykids.mobi
3357101. my little pictures
Tuesday, November 4, 2014. Pink bed pink petals,deer. Saturday, December 18, 2010. I'll be selling drawings tomorrow Sunday 12/19 at this lovely Holiday Market/Fair. Http:/ wburgwinterwonder.blogspot.com/. Wednesday, December 8, 2010. I am happy to announce a collaboration between myself and my friends over at The Wild Unknown. We took my drawing 'winter has come' and put it on a candle. Check it out here. Http:/ www.thewildunknown.com/collaborations.html. Tuesday, November 30, 2010. Put up your dukes.
thesearemylittlepictures.blogspot.com
3357102. Hate them all… sort them out later | Myblog
Hate them all… sort them out later. April 23, 2014. So this is my first blog. So much pressure to be witty, charming, beautiful and intelligent. And to spell correctly. This is a lot of pressure. How about we just begin with a big HELLO! I don’t promise entertainment, laughter, tears, emotion or anything other than words on a web page. If you enjoy, we both win. This is just the beginning. Life will find its own way to assert itself, I just try to pay attention when it does :).
thesearemylives.com
3357103. Chinky Chinky Chonkers!
A little insight into my life. . . As crazy as it may be. Read at your own risk! Monday, July 12, 2010. Day 5-the Seattle Mariners and the Colorado Rockies. And the Colorado Rockies. 1 The Seattle Mariners were enfranchised in 1977, as part of the American League. 2 Since 1999, Safeco. Field has been the Mariner's home field. 3 The name "Mariners" originates from the marine culture of the city of Seattle. 4 The current team colors are teal, navy blue and silver. 5 The team mascot is the Mariner Moose.
thesearemylyrics.blogspot.com
3357104. My Memoirs
Wednesday, February 16, 2011. And the Southern Foodways Alliance. Present an amazing portrait of Skylight Inn in Ayden, NC, part of the Historic BBQ Trail. And a place I visited back in 2009 for The Guardian. There are a bunch of other great videos on the site too. So if you — like I — are procrastinating, go there now. Monday, February 14, 2011. And thusly do I shred! From joshua david stein. I started skiing on Friday — for the first time ever — in Jackson Hole. WY and, happily, did not die. Wrote befo...
thesearemymemoirs.blogspot.com
3357106. These are the Moments
Thursday, August 13, 2015. 1) I already posted about Karis's first day of school but not the boys. They started second and third grades on Monday. SECOND and THIRD grades! When I picked Karis up Monday afternoon, Jaidan's kindergarten teacher stopped me and was talking to me. She remarked that she couldn't believe Karis was old enough to be in school and I told her I felt like I should be picking J up from that kindergarten line! We'll see how things go but I'm hoping and praying for a smooth school year.
thesearemymoments.blogspot.com
3357107. best for last
Amy 17. Quebec, Canada.
thesearemymoments.tumblr.com
3357108. For These Are My Mountains… | Explorations of one girl's journey through her personal wilderness
For These Are My Mountains… Explorations of one girl's journey through her personal wilderness. For These Are My Mountains…. Explorations of one girl's journey through her personal wilderness. Who is this chick? March 1, 2014. Light the Night 2013 (and 2014). My fundraising page can be found here: http:/ pages.lightthenight.org/rm/CoSprngs14/AHarrison. And if you’d prefer to send me a check, e-mail me to get my address. Thanks, all, for your continuing support! Leukemia and lymphoma society. We all went ...
thesearemymountains.com
3357109. These are my Names - Diary of a Documentary
Monday, December 13, 2010. Tears, SRO screenings, student essays, the film in California. Do I begin with last night’s SRO moving and exciting benefit for our music scholarship fund for Ethiopian kids during which people cried when they heard the kids perform and we showed the film and raised NIS12,000? Or do I write about how much I enjoyed screening the film and leading a discussion with 60 18-year-old soldier teachers in training? Go to author Naomi Shmuel’s web site. If you want to purchase the film ...
thesearemynames.blogspot.com
3357110. Yep. It's them. Javier and Mateo | One Uncle. Two Boys. Lotsa Trouble.
Yep It's them. Javier and Mateo. THESE ARE *NOT* My NEPHEWS). March 1, 2013. Very very little action…). These are MY Nephews! March 1, 2013. Since 12:14 and 12:18 AM on February 27th, and weighing in at a Mere 5 pounds 3 oz, and a whopping 5 pounds, 6 oz, Introducing For the First time Ever (in this reincarnation) :. Wide-Awake Javier and Sleepy-Time Mateo! THE CROWD GOES WILD. These Are My Nephews! Yep It's them. Javier and Mateo. Middot; One Uncle. Two Boys. Lotsa Trouble. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thesearemynephews.com
3357111. these are my obsessions
These are my obsessions. May 17, 2014. Nicole richie’s european vacation: holiday wardrobe. I am just starting to think about packing for our upcoming European vacation. Nicole Richie’s family vacation in Italy last year is providing the inspiration, so chic. October 20, 2013. One of the cool work meetings we had in SF was at IDEO’s San Francisco office. All I can say is: no wonder those guys do such incredible work! Their offices – by Jensen. 8211; are so inspirational…. October 11, 2013. On Market &#82...
thesearemyobsessions.wordpress.com
3357112. Everyone Has An Opinion
Everyone Has An Opinion. Thursday, May 10, 2012. 1 I'm am so psyched that I got my hair in a very small but stable messy bun today! 2 I have two blogs and I don't really post on either one. I was thinking about scratching the two and starting a new one for both rather than separate the two. It would be private so I'd only have close family and friends watching. Tuesday, May 8, 2012. Made Salmon for dinner even though I was tired. Good thing you can just put on butter, dill and put it in the oven! Novembe...
thesearemyopinons2.blogspot.com
3357113. You are a firework.
Posted 2 years ago. Ahh, que legal achar alguém fã de Christina and Dulce! Eu também sou fã das duas! Poxa, é difícil ver alguém que é fã de ambas hihihhi, amo demais *-*. Posted 2 years ago. Posted 2 years ago. Posted 2 years ago. Posted 2 years ago. Achei qualidades em mim. Lá no fundo, bem lá no fundo. Aonde poucos tem paciência de chegar, ou enxergar.". Posted 2 years ago. Posted 2 years ago. Posted 2 years ago. Posted 2 years ago. Â A Cidade do Sol. Posted 2 years ago.
thesearemypassions.tumblr.com
3357114. These Are My People » Lipa Family of Bobrowa, Poland and Detroit, Michigan These Are My People
These Are My People. Birth/Baptismal Record for Jan LIPA. Monday, Oct 30 2006. Jan LIPA was born on October 23, 1891 in Detroit, Michigan. His father was Stanislaw LIPA of 255 Alexandrine, Detroit, son of Joannis (Jan). His mother was Carolina NOWAK also of Detroit, daughter of Jozef. He was baptized on October 26, 1891 at Sweetest Heart of Mary Church in Detroit. The name of the presiding clergy is not given. The godfather was Jozef OCHAB. The godmother was Victoria MATYASIK. Monday, Oct 30 2006. They w...
thesearemypeople.wordpress.com
3357115. Pics 'n stuff
Friday, September 11, 2009. Thursday, September 10, 2009. Tuesday, September 8, 2009. Thursday, September 3, 2009. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
thesearemypicsandstuff.blogspot.com
3357116. DOMAIN ERROR
thesearemypictures.com
3357118. My Poetry
Each mortal thing does one thing and the same: Deals out that being indoors each one dwells; Selves - goes itself; myself it speaks and spells, Crying "What I do is me: for that I came." G.M. Hopkins. Tuesday, July 21, 2015. I read Neruda with you. Worthy of your untamed mouth,. Holding the deep night's velvet,. Your hands, impossible. I woke with you. Draped, and then. Opened to cold solitude,. By dawn’s orange fingers. Your touch fleeing on chaste butterfly wings. My love, a transparent child,. And, li...
thesearemypomes.blogspot.com
3357119. Application error
thesearemyprojects.com
3357120. Life with Real Kids
Life with Real Kids. Wednesday, July 6, 2011. Thursday, June 16, 2011. Toby Ann's surgery update. Toby Ann had surgery last week and I am happy to report that she is doing well. She has been in more pain than we expected and for longer than expected, but it looks like she is finally getting past that phase. She had a lot less pain yesterday and seems to be pain free so far this morning. If you want to read about the surgery stuff, you can check out this link. Monday, June 13, 2011. You should be jealous.
thesearemyrealkids.blogspot.com
3357121. These Are My Reasons
These Are My Reasons. Tuesday, March 13, 2012. My Blog Has Moved! Thank you all for being loyal readers of These Are My Reasons. It is with great excitement that I announce that the blog has moved to www.thesearemyreasons.com. While this site will remain, all new content will be posted to the new site. If you are a follower, please remember to change the address of the blog in your blog feed. I look forward to seeing you over at www.thesearemyreasons.com. Thursday, March 8, 2012. What a busy week! A beau...
thesearemyreasons.blogspot.com
3357122. These are My Reasons
Jamboree in the Hills. Let go and let God. I'm Erin Jo. I'm thinking, writing, dreaming, mothering, loving, living, praising, BLESSED to be Fiona to my Shrek and Mommy to my four amazing kiddos. Shrek is "like an onion with many layers" but has a heart of gold. He's my husband and my friend, and we just get better all the time. Lily is my first baby and only girl. She's smart, funny, tall and kind. Keeping up with this girl is a challenge and a joy. She's terrific! There’s never enough…. So we let it rol...
thesearemyreasons.com
3357123. Phonographic Memory
Saturday, March 6, 2010. A note about shipping. Shipping is not free! We provide very safe shipping. 12"s get shipped in real boxes, 7"s in between cardboard, inside of an envelope. If you are shipping to europe, it can get costly! Please take this into consideration. Also, shipping to indonesia is especially rough, and ive had a lot of bad experiences with french people. also, italians? Thats a rough one. not to be a snotty american, but your country SUCKS to send stuff to. The ULTIMATE WARNING #895/1000.
thesearemyrecords.blogspot.com
3357124. These Are My Roots Genealogy Blog | Discovering my heritage – Ohio and beyond.
These Are My Roots Genealogy Blog. Discovering my heritage – Ohio and beyond. December 29, 2014. January 2, 2015. Before reading below, you may want to read my two previous posts – Finding Those Skeletons in the Closet. And The Day I Cursed in the Library. In one quick breath I spewed out my story, ending with “You’re not going to hold that against me – are you? Thursday, December 16, 1909, VOL. 71, NO. 50. Front Page:. To read the full story, visit the link here. Thanks to the Holmes County District Pub...
thesearemyroots.wordpress.com
3357125. These Are My Scars – An Education in Living with Lung Cancer
These Are My Scars. An Education in Living with Lung Cancer. Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. 8211; Khalil Gibran. Powered by WordPress.com.
thesearemyscars.com
3357126. TheseAreMyScars (Morgan) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 38 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Final Fantasy...
thesearemyscars.deviantart.com
3357127. These Are My Scars
thesearemyscars.org
3357128. These Are My Scars
These Are My Scars. A place where Young Adult Cancer fighters and survivors can connect to celebrate the power of their scars and to share the stories of how they got them. Please help a fellow Young Adult Cancer patient in need. Lynsey has just found out her tumor is growing and is looking into treatment options that are out of province and in the US. I ask you to help by collecting your unused pennies and donate them to her treatment fund. Wishing you all a blessed 2013. This has been a wonderful weeke...
thesearemyscarsorg.tumblr.com
3357129. These are my secrets
These are my secrets. The little things I dare not say aloud. Saturday, July 15, 2006. PS I love you. One of these days you'll tell me. A few weeks back I spoke with my boyfriend on the phone. He was so very very drunk, on his way home. He kept calling me, making no sense, as drunk people sometimes do. I was tired, he woke me up. After a while I told him I loved him. I like you too" he said. Liar, liar, pants on fire). I sent him a sms tonight; "P.S. I love you.". Posted by mercyme @ 6:30 PM.
thesearemysecrets.blogspot.com
3357130. TheseAreMyStamps
By stampers, for stampers. What are you waiting for? Sign in and start showing off your creativity! Have you ever wanted to show more than just a picture of your card? Maybe create a whole card tutorial? Easily add the products you used and tie them back to your SU! TheseAreMyStamps.com lets you do this and a whole lot more! For everyone to use! Track the stamp sets you own. Track the stamp sets you want. Keep track of what is current and what is retired. Looking for a stamp set? Check out our demo blog.
thesearemystamps.com
3357131. My stories -
Välkommen till min nya blogg! Välkommen till min nya blogg! Design by Designbloggar.com.
thesearemystories.blogg.se
3357132. STORYTIME… – Just You And Me.
Just You And Me. August 21, 2015. Continue reading →. February 17, 2015. February 18, 2015. Continue reading →. February 16, 2015. February 18, 2015. Continue reading →. Blog at WordPress.com.
thesearemystoriez.wordpress.com
3357133. Yup, These Are My Students...
Yup, These Are My Students. I have been teaching for 4 years now and every day presents itself new and hilarious situations. I will try to compile these situations as they happen so that everyone can enjoy. Some of these are older, some just happened, but all of them provide you a window into the life of a middle and high school urban teacher. Wednesday, January 26, 2011. Your Chin is Falling Off. Something Ms. D is good at is making herself readily available any time so that the students can get hel...
thesearemystudents.blogspot.com
3357134. thesearemystuffs | My stuffs. These are them. Beautiful memories are in some of these stuffs. I love them all.
My stuffs. These are them. Beautiful memories are in some of these stuffs. I love them all. August 10, 2013. 8220;Hemidemisemiquaver,”. She knows I am doing her a favor,. With quick breaths of passionate labor,. 8220;Breve,”. She slows to catch her wind,. And to give his instrument a rest,. 8220;Demisemiquaver,”. We start again in slower cadence,. She in all her radiance,. 8220;Crotchet,”. Her young body making music,. Of its own accord,. 8220;Quaver,”. Her voice tries to sing,. De Capo De Capo. Your mos...
thesearemystuffs.wordpress.com