SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 24 / 45 / (3357188 - 3357242)

3357188. These Are Snacks
Tidbits and Morsels of Mouth and Mind. Tuesday, March 6, 2012. I couldn't be prouder of this Chekhovian mashup I wrote and act in, which got some nice reviews. Incidentally, it's playing at HERE (HERE Arts Center). Labels: Chekhov It Out. Friday, March 2, 2012. Ladies in Pants Snack. Tuesday, August 30, 2011. SNACK ON DIS RESUME. X gon give it to ya. Friday, August 26, 2011. My Old Favorite Snack. 1 put second video on mute. 2 start first video. 3 start second video immediately after. 4 watch second video.
thesearesnacks.blogspot.com
3357189. Welcome to thesearesolutions.com
thesearesolutions.com
3357190. Moved Moments
This blog has moved. Please use the new URL of “Stolen Moments” :. Posted 3 years ago. 2012 2015 Powered by Tumblr.
thesearesomeofmyfavoritesgifs.tumblr.com
3357192. My favourite things
Tuesday, 8 October 2013. Why I like walking. I like walking – particularly up hills and along coastal cliffs. It’s so invigorating to look at an amazing landscape stretching ahead of you and enjoy the wind blowing away your cares. Walking not only makes us healthier, by increasing our heart rates, it also provides a time and space to think. To fully experience the world around us, we first have to free ourselves from the distractions that are constantly begging for our attention. Twilight of the Idols).
thesearesomeofmyfavouritethings.blogspot.com
3357193. These Are Some Photos
These Are Some Photos. These are some photos. All are taken by me. You're nice! 4 April, 2015. 4 April, 2015. 4 April, 2015. 6 October, 2014. 6 October, 2014. 6 October, 2014. 6 October, 2014. 6 October, 2014. 6 October, 2014.
thesearesomephotos.com
3357194. These are some things - I find these things interesting and maybe you will too
These are some things. Packrafting continued – Corrour to Dalwhinnie. May 20, 2015. Rob had ordered up some rafts for us from packrafting.de. Cheaper to get them from there rather than Scotland for some reason) and booked tickets on the sleeper so we were definitely on. Lots of discussion over email on what kit we needed and what we were all buying (basically lots) and we finally met up at my office after work on Friday to do our final packing with the rafts. You’re on your own…. There was some construct...
thesearesomethings.com
3357195. Thesearesomethoughtsioncehad's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Why do I hate christmas? My biggest problem with Christmas is that people think your odd if you don’t like it. Bah Humbug! I’m not Scrooge. I enjoy giving people gifts, I enjoy receiving gifts. I just don’t see why there is the pressure to get people presents on this one day December. If I see something that I think that one of my friends will like (and its not too expensive) I’ll get it for them; regardless of the time of year. December 1, 2011. To start a fresh post.
thesearesomethoughtsioncehad.wordpress.com
3357196. These Are Songs | “There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we’d all love one another.” – Frank Zappa
There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we’d all love one another. – Frank Zappa. Song 6: I Can See For Miles. January 25, 2009. I’ve let things go a bit quiet here of late, though all those (millions, no doubt) who’ve been jonesing for more song action will be pleased to learn that I have a number of posts written up and ready to go in the next few weeks. For now though, just a quick one, to demonstrate that vital signs are still stable. 8220;, using only her o...
thesearesongs.wordpress.com
3357197. These Are Songs I Like
Theme by safe as milk. These Are Songs I Like. A music-only blog curated by Scott Honsberger (aka Scottyhons). Jun 29, 2015. Jun 29, 2015. Jun 29, 2015. Jun 29, 2015. Parov Stelar - Love (Remix) OFFICIAL VIDEO (by etagenoirrec. Sep 15, 2012. Alt-J (∆) Breezeblocks (by Altjband. Sep 15, 2012. Icona Pop - Manners (by IconaPopVEVO. Sep 09, 2012. WALK THE MOON - Shiver Shiver (WALK THE MOON presents 7in7) (by WalkTheMoonVEVO. Sep 09, 2012. Gin Wigmore - Don’t Stop (HQ) (by NoIdeaShane. Sep 09, 2012.
thesearesongsilike.tumblr.com
3357198. Thesearesort.com
thesearesort.com
3357199. These Are Sounds | Yes, another music blog.
Yes, another music blog. These Are Sounds has moved. May 5, 2011. Find These Are Sounds in it’s new home…. March 3, 2010. We Have Band – Divisive MYSPACE. One of those videos I can’t stop watching. Divisive released 22nd March 2010. So weird but so damn good. HURTS Wonderful Life MYSPACE. Fantastic track.  HURTS are elusive and mysterious and I like it that way. Before they went a bit shit? February 24, 2010. The Knife Pass This On. The King and Queen of Swedish weirdness. And I for one cannot wait!
thesearesounds.wordpress.com
3357200. The Best Traditional Fish and Chips In Blackpool | The Sea Restaurant
How To Find Us. How To Find Us. At The Sea, we make the best traditional fish and chips freshly cooked to order. We also have a wide selection of burgers, pies, sausages and great meal deals for kids, starting at 3.25. We also have a fantastic Senior Citizens offer available at just 4.99 for fish and chips, bread and butter and a cup of tea or coffee. Whether you wish to eat in or take away. We look forward to seeing you with us at The Sea. The Sea, Church Street. The Sea, Foxhall Road.
thesearestaurant.co.uk
3357201. Giancarlo Bruno - Krop Creative Database
Photographer/Filmmaker/Creative, Elizabeth, NJ. I am a human being. These are the things I see. I am a Travel and Live Music Photographer and a Filmmaker. Let me shoot you. These. Are. Stills. NYCFC vs. Impact de Montréal. NYCFC vs. Houston Dynamo. American Outlaws At GMA. NYCFC vs. Chicago Fire. El Silencio, Lima, Peru. Ollantaytambo, Cuzco, Peru. Ollantaytambo, Cuzco, Peru. Ollantaytambo, Cuzco, Peru. Rome, Lazio, Italy. Malaga, Andalusia, Spain. Lima, Lima, Peru. Turin, Piedmont, Italy. New York, USA.
thesearestills.com
3357202. Thesearestories's Stories! | These are stories XD
These are stories XD. The beginning… of my stories. Leave a comment ». Okay I’m going to be writing Sims 3 stories. I’m going to make a legacy! After i get done with the story below a legacy comes. My story now is Zack. This is Zack click his picture to Read his story! If you didn’t click on Zack and are still reading this I have something to say. My schedule is odd because I’m in school. Updating everyday is not guaranteed… :(. I know it’s sad. These are the hours I can possibly update:.
thesearestories.wordpress.com
3357203. thesearestrangedays (Kenneth) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Artisan Crafts / Hobbyist. Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 24 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
thesearestrangedays.deviantart.com
3357204. these are sweet days
These are sweet days. Monday, September 12, 2011. First day of school tomorrow, and going three mornings a week this year ("Mama, Fordie so excited! After bathtime: "Jump jump with Louie! Both boys holding on and hopping in L's crib. Tons of giggling. My sweet baby turns one this week! Finally getting a nice tax refund after all of these years NOT, being a business owner. Being able to afford not cooking or baking for Louie's party (He will forgive me someday for bakery-bought cupcakes, I hope.). Thursda...
thesearesweetdays.blogspot.com
3357205. Words.
Elsewhere: The Word Dump. Weekly Gaming Update #2 – Bugs and Poes and Crazy Time Shenanigans. Weekly Gaming Update #1 – Slow, but Steady. Weekly Gaming Update #0 – It’s Happening. And to be honest on that front? Note that women can’t really get big hulk muscles). Oh well. Here’s to 2017 being better… for me, at least. Well, it’ll be better if a nuclear war doesn’t break out. I guess we’ll see. December 28, 2016. A WordPress.com Website. A WordPress.com Website.
thesearetehwords.wordpress.com
3357206. Blog de thesearethe--days - What a day ' These are the days ! - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. What a day ' These are the days! Des rêves , d'autres des. Amitiés , mais toutes me. Tiennent vraiment a coeur. Design by thesearethe- days. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Commencer par cette photo m'a paru normal. Je ne realise pas et je ne realiserai surement jamais. Mais je l'aime et c'est tt ce qui compte non? A dream . MY dream. Ou poster avec :. Posté le samedi 07 juin 2008 13:13. Modifié le samedi 07 juin 2008 13:52. The Hearts NEVER lies .
thesearethe--days.skyrock.com
3357207. www.hanulec.com
Mon Nov 1 15:11:49 EST 2004 by Mike. Picture's from Snoop's first Halloween and all others in 2004 can be found at http:/ galery.hanulec.com/snoop/2004. Mon Nov 3 09:46:37 EST 2003 by Mike. Yesterday, my friend Peter Greco. Completed the 2003 New York City Marathon in about 4 hours on his first attempt. Congrats Petro! Sun Mar 30 00:23:22 EST 2003 by Mike. Over a year and not one update to my home page, wow! The past year has sure been a unique and exciting one. I have some pictures online (2002). But I ...
thesearethe.com
3357208. thesearethe1930s.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thesearethe1930s.com
3357209. Hype Is Now . . . Style Is Forever !
Hype Is Now . . . Style Is Forever! This Is A Blog About Photography/Art, Fashion, Music, And All The Random Stuff I Love =). I do not claim ownership of any content unless stated otherwise. True story: I skip your story on snapchat. UBER and LYFT CODES. Let’s help each other 😇. Money I’d Like to Find.
thesearethebestmemories.tumblr.com
3357210. thesearetheconsequences.com
thesearetheconsequences.com
3357211. these are the dates of our lives | the good, the bad and the ugly
These are the dates of our lives. The good, the bad and the ugly. March 4, 2015. All text no trousers. There is absolutely nothing worse than having that amazing that pre date text banter and you are rocking up to the date thinking, if the banter is as good in real life as it is on text we are in for an amazing time together…. And there is ZERO convo. Bollox. Looking into your emptying wine glass is more enjoying….or the wall. Or your fingernails…. Why do some just fall flat on their face? Valentines Day...
thesearethedatesofourlives.com
3357212. These Are the Daughters Webpage
How to Purchase Tickets. Ldquo;Later, I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy . . . And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids, in those days will I pour out my spirit.”. These are the Daughters. These Are the Daughters. On their calendars as a yearly must attend event. A sample of what you will hear at These Are the Daughters (click on video to begin):. These Are The Daughters Ministries. Reverend Leona Nicholas Welch.
thesearethedaughters.com
3357213. These Are The Daughters : HisStory Ministries
Please let me say that I am so grateful that you visited our site today! This is a divine appointment! It is our sincere prayer, that something will bless and benefit you and the ministry God has called you to do. Enjoy the site and please be so kind to let us know if the ministry has been a blessing to you! Stay connected and follow us on. All God's Best to you,. MarQuerita Story, MDiv. These are the Daughters". Is a vehicle designed specifically for young women in ministry, who desire to serve God well!
thesearethedaughters.org
3357214. These are the days...
Monday, May 4, 2009. 40 Days and 40 Nights. Well, 41 days and 41 nights. I've been quite the blogging slacker and I'm sorry. But I've had good reason! Scott's been home and we've been busy! I'll do a rundown to get everyone up to speed:. We make a quick unplanned trip to Texas. Scott goes on 5 interviews in the Dallas area. Scott gets 5 job offers in the Dallas area. We look at many, many houses in the Dallas area. We find and fall in love with a house. We make an offer on the house. We pack our house up.
thesearethedavisdays.blogspot.com
3357215. These are the Days
These are the Days. Friday, February 27, 2015. February 27, 2015. Current stats for future reference- Emmy is 7 months and a few days old. She's sitting up by herself- for longer and longer each day. I can't walk away from her yet, but she's getting there! She LOVES to be part of the action in the house, constantly following the boys every sound/move. She especially loves to be in her jumpy when they are taking a shower- squealing and trying to be part of the action! Saturday, October 25, 2014. Quick upd...
thesearethedays-katy.blogspot.com
3357216. These are the days!
These are the days! Saturday, January 01, 2011. I am soooo thankful! It's a NEW YEAR, and my BLOG is back! For some reason, it had gone missing for a couple of months, and I was unable to access it. It was a little devestating, truth be told, when I realized that I had neglected to write in baby books like I should have and chose to blog instead (well, until I forgot to post for a good 5 months, but you know what I mean)! Happy 2011 to our wonderful friends and family! These are the Days! These are the D...
thesearethedays-smith.blogspot.com
3357217. These are the days...
These are the days. Thursday, September 27, 2012. A few minutes to reflect. Maybe it is because I haven't felt good now for 3 weeks.Maybe it is because I have a slow day and I'm not hurrying off to workout or run errands.but today as my 3 younger kids crossed the road to go to school I stopped and watched and thought about how much I love them and lucky I am to be their mother. I love how Brooklyn holds Chloe's hand to cross the busy street. I love how Nathan is always running everywhere he goes. Chloe: ...
thesearethedays-varvel.blogspot.com
3357218. These are the days - På resande fot i & undan verkligheten
These are the days. På resande fot i and undan verkligheten. Vem fan är Jonas Jonnerby? Ja, det är namnet på en blogg om det goda livet i Hollywood. Det paradoxala är att bloggen framförallt riktar sig till personer som redan vet vem fan Jonas Jonnerby är. Men om du vill veta vad han pysslar med i The Land of The Free, Home of The Brave så rekomenderar jag ett besök på hans minimalistiska blogg. 2009-04-15 @ 09:45:27 Permalink. Mr Adlercruetz från min klass. Jag har lärt honom allt han kan. Så är det på ...
thesearethedays.blogg.se
3357219. there shegoes
Http:/ www.melody.de/notizblog/index.htm. Http:/ littlejamie.blogspot.com/. Http:/ mitglied.lycos.de/kallhardt/marius/index.html. Http:/ www.whosthekid.com/marge/. Http:/ www.mathe-online.at/materialien/matroid/files/vi/vi.html. Http:/ www.militerry.com/megabook/. Http:/ www.nedstatbasic.net/s? Http:/ junkie-0nce.blogspot.com/. Http:/ www.hy.com.br/pacard/. Http:/ sopathetic.blogspot.com/. Http:/ www.pixelblow.com/. Http:/ www.shades-of-me.com/spacey/. Http:/ www.take-my-hand.net/priceless/. Http:/ www&#...
thesearethedays.blogspot.com
3357220. HostGator Web Hosting Website Startup Guide
Purchase / Transfer Domain Name. HostGator.com Web Hosting.
thesearethedays.com
3357221. thesearethedays (Jules) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 326 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Electr...
thesearethedays.deviantart.com
3357222. Cá se vai andando....
Cá se vai andando…. C de compras ou C de crise? Resposta I de internet. Aka crise) anda aí e o. Fantasma oh oh oh. Aka Natal) quer-se juntar à festa e então? Nós as Bichinhas de Contas, para além de sermos apologistas de que o Natal não são só os presentes e que se oferecermos algo Do It Yourself é muito mais original e especial. No entanto, nem sempre há tempo e inspiração e por isso recomendamos vivamente as compras online. Ora então por onde começar… “ah mas compras na internet? 8220;E como é que pago?
thesearethedays.wordpress.com
3357223. These are the Days.
These are the Days. A blog dedicated to truth and wholeness, wellness and healing, and a life lived passionately, zestfully, and abundantly for Christ and his glory. Tuesday, February 3, 2015. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles: The Reality of oh so much of My Life. If this is a reality of day to day life, how does one let go and fully surrender? The explanation to all the plans that have changed or have gone so differently than the way I expected? These Are the Days. Tuesday, October 7, 2014. I love Need t...
thesearethedays422.blogspot.com
3357224. Welcome thesearethedaysdc.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thesearethedaysdc.com
3357225. These Are The Days | Appreciating the here and now
These Are The Days. Appreciating the here and now. December 29, 2016. So, I’ve been really overwhelmed by a lot of things (some of which I’ll go into at a later time) and this week, everything was just magnified because I have both the kids because of Winter break. I swear I feel like I’ve been non stop screaming. I am trying so hard to teach my four year old patience, respect, and Number One: Refraining-From-Hitting-The-Sister. It is super freaking hard! So maybe I’m contributing to the problem! I love ...
thesearethedaysdiane.wordpress.com
3357226. these are the days
Tuesday, May 18, 2010. Gets better every year. So the yearly anni came upon us old folk yesterday. We were a little busy and a little bah humbug, but we did have a few moments to exchange gifts and go to dinner without the kidlets. Why is it that it takes 11 years to finally feel like we mesh well? We seem to get along fairly well, we like to do similar things and we understand each other a lot more. Plus, we are both a whole heck of a lot more mellow. Interesting, huh? Posted by JoRae aka Lolae. I have ...
thesearethedaysfam.blogspot.com
3357227. These are the days...
Friday, August 7, 2015. One Last Belated Baseball Post. Caleb and his cousin, Will. This is the only baseball photo that I have of Caleb for this year. (gasp! Thursday, August 6, 2015. Out West PMA: Lessons Learned on the Road. We had a very memorable trip out west. Here are some things that we learned:. 2 We were able to get up and start driving in the mornings while everyone was still sleeping because we were in the RV. That really helped. 10 Electronic gadgets- always a plus or minus but one thing I r...
thesearethedaysfamilyofsix.blogspot.com
3357228. thesearethedaysmyfriends | These are my days my friends.
These are my days my friends. Newark Antique Fair 2016. On September 11, 2016. Posted in: News and things. I have written about going to Newark Antique Fair in the past however this time around I’m giving my Father a helping hand as every so often he amasses enough stock to warrant recycling it back into the great swirling currency of old things and making himself enough money to go out and buy some more. Needless to say my Father decided to go maximum. On the day of the sale I was up at 5:20 am and even...
thesearethedaysmyfriends.wordpress.com
3357229. These Are The Days Of A Nannies Life
Monday, March 15, 2010. Woohooo another what a terrific start to tuesday. 2 days of work filled! With a totally new family, lovely little toddler girl and chattery mum. Starting next mon and on wednesdays. Fingers crossed for my tues/thurs to be filled with the fantabulous mond night family. Stay tuned my days are going to once again be filled with fun, laughter and kiddy tales to tell! One glimpse at her face and I knew straight away! What a lovely family, and adorable baby boy. Friday, March 12, 2010.
thesearethedaysofanannieslife.blogspot.com
3357230. These are the days...
These are the days. For all things about my Jambo adventure. These are the facts about me. View my complete profile. Wednesday, 23 March 2011. A Big Bag of Apologies. Erm, well. I guess I should have posted something a bit earlier on this blog, but I have MOVED! Yes, it's all very exciting, but I have simply changed blogging websites to the wonderful being that is Tumblr. You can find my new blog here:. Http:/ thesearethedaysofendlessdreaming.tumblr.com/. So toodloo blogspot, see you all in Tumblr! Adam:...
thesearethedaysofendlessdreaming.blogspot.com
3357231. These are the Days
These are the Days. Återigen flyttar jag, den här gången till Wordpress. Bloggen finns här: Rickard. Hoppas ni gillar den nya ;). Upplagd av Rickard Laurin. Onsdag, februari 11, 2009. Såg den här på Sofias. Blogg, verkade roligt så jag ville pröva! WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? May it be - Enya. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? A Single Second - AFI. En kort dag eller "A Fire Inside"]. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? Drifting Away (Langes Sunset Dub) - Lange feat. Skye. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? WHAT IS 2 2?
thesearethedaysofme.blogspot.com
3357232. these are the days of miracles and wonder
These are the days of miracles and wonder. Sunday, April 06, 2014. I feel like the inside of a sandwich - pressed down by the hands squeezing both buns. The bun on top? Bitterness, neediness, judgment, pettiness, grasping. Narcissism, youth, despair, melodrama, fear (tremendous fear), depression, anger, frustration. What is lunch meat to do? Posted by roberta at 9:24 AM. Friday, April 04, 2014. Posted by roberta at 2:35 PM. Thursday, April 03, 2014. The self is just a name we give to a continuum. The end...
thesearethedaysofmiraclesandwonder.blogspot.com
3357233. TheseAreTheDaysOfMyLife's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. September 2, 2010. Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging! The Twenty Ten Theme. Blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The Twenty Ten Theme. Follow “TheseAreTheDaysOfMyLife's Blog”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thesearethedaysofmylife.wordpress.com
3357234. These Are The Days Of My Life | Just another WordPress.com site
These Are The Days Of My Life. Just another WordPress.com site. And we are off. And we’re off. I’m so happy because I get to go for my morning ride with Grandpa and mommy came with us. I barely held my excitement except for the occasional happy groans. Our first stop is the bank. We drop mommy. Cuddles and kisses,. My Vacation Letter From Mommy. Mommy went on vacation from Dec. 28th, 2011, to Jan. 4, 2012 and I recieved a letter from her in the mail during that time. Here is what it says:. I thought I go...
thesearethedaysofmylife2011.wordpress.com
3357235. Rehab Programs
Thursday, September 13, 2012. The Importance of Drug Rehabs in Florida. While the end of drug addiction problem in Florida is still nowhere near in sight, it can be said that the drive of authorities to slow down the growth of drug addiction is now having a positive effect. With the efficient assistance of the drug rehabs in Florida, time will come when drug addiction will no longer be one of the major threats to society. Thursday, September 8, 2011. Between an ordinary-looking legal stationery. Law Firm...
thesearethedaysofourlives-uis.blogspot.com
3357236. These are the days of the week
These are the days of the week. Just some info on what we do, how we keep going. Friday, March 6, 2015. And its Friday again. Hard to believe its been another week. They seem to fly by these days. This week we enjoyed the pool and time with friends. Friday, February 27, 2015. Wednesday, February 25, 2015. Tuesday, February 24, 2015. I know, it's been awhile. Password problems and signing in gave me so many issues. I haven't written for years! Wednesday, December 11, 2013. I have somehow created a couple ...
thesearethedaysoftheweek.blogspot.com
3357237. No weekends here
A momentary career as a candy striper. Tuesday, June 09, 2009. Day 18 - A separate encounter with his Royal Polishness. Today my shift was cancelled but I knew that I would get called in late or just before my shift was supposed to start. I had the chance to particicpate in some other 'endeavors' however I did not because I was waiting for the call. (note to self, ask my sister what these endeavors were, was it pot related as I suspect or was she part of a white slave ring? His diaper is clean! It would ...
thesearethedaysofyourlife.blogspot.com
3357238. These are the Days photography
thesearethedaysphotography.com
3357239. These are the days: 365
Sunday, November 27, 2011. Full Circle –. With the Dickamore family! Saturday, November 26, 2011. Big Girl Bed –. This was a big night for Ady.  She moved up to a big girl bed.  After climbing/jumping out of her crib for a couple of months we finally gave in.  She was so happy and content and completely in love with her bed. The Boys –. Here comes trouble –. Friday, November 25, 2011. Awards Ceremony –. This is why I don’t cook –. Evening Chores –. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Start Date: May 31, 2010.
thesearethedaysproject365.blogspot.com
3357240. These Are The Days We’ll Remember
These Are The Days We’ll Remember. 9829; You Can't Turn Back The Clock But You Can Wind It Up Again ♥. Tuesday, July 5, 2011. I Love Ewe Finished. One more finish to share. I Love Ewe was a free chart designed by Sanman Originals. I really love the colors that Sandy chose for this design, they blend so nice together. I stitched this one on 18 ct white aida with DMC threads. Until Next Time,. Links to this post. Thursday, June 30, 2011. Until Next Time,. Links to this post. Wednesday, June 29, 2011. 28 ct...
thesearethedayswellremember.blogspot.com
3357241. these are the dayz @ gmail.com
These are the days that the LORD has made; we will REJOICE and be glad in them. Saturday, June 8, 2013. Roger and Joana's Wedding. We were very happy to witness the wedding of our dear friend Joana to Roger tonight. It was our very first City Hall wedding.the subway is always a hit with the kiddos and it was Zachary's first ride. Waiting at Osgoode Hall for the bride to arrive. It was a treat to go downtown again - we rarely go anymore. Don't you just love it there? Hopefully not more :) ) can't wait!
thesearethedayz2.blogspot.com
3357242. These are the days of my life
Martes, 4 de agosto de 2009. Duro es el camino y se que no es facil. No se si habrá tiempo para descansar. En esta aventura de amor y coraje. Solo hay que cerrar los ojos y echarse a volar. Y cuando el corazon galope fuerte, déjalo sali. No existe la razon que venza la pasión,las ganas de reir. Abre tus alas,. Aquí esta tu libertad. Y no pierdas tiempo,escucha al viento. Canta por lo que vendrá. No es tan dificil que aprendas a volar. No pierdas la fe,no pierdas la calma. Cada luz, cada mañana,todo.
thesearethedayzofmylife.blogspot.com