SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 24 / 46 / (3360217 - 3360271)

3360217. The secret life of dreams | Learn it. Live it. Love it.
The secret life of dreams. Learn it. Live it. Love it. The sharp knife of a short life…. Agosto 19, 2015. If I die young, bury me in satin. Lay me down on a bed of roses. Sink me in the river at dawn. Send me away with the words of a love song,. Lord make me a rainbow, I’ll shine down on my mother. She’ll know I’m safe with you when she stands under my colors. Oh, and, life ain’t always what you think it ought to be, no. Ain’t even grey, but sheburies her baby. The sharp knife of a short life. Oh well, I...
thesecretlifeofdreams.wordpress.com
3360218. The Secret Life of Ducks...
The Secret Life of Ducks. Sunday, October 2, 2011. Joe's been diagnosed with an anoxic brain injury. At some point, somehow, he was deprived of oxygen long enough to cause permanent brain damage. He's getting a stomach tube put in tomorrow and then off to a top rated rehab unit for several months to see if there is any progress. I can't figure out if I'm coping well or in total denial. I feel like I emotionally skirt around the really painful parts and avoid letting myself feel the pain. I'm star...If Jo...
thesecretlifeofducks.blogspot.com
3360219. The Secret Life of Dylan Marvil | Dylan Marvil's Official Blog
The Secret Life of Dylan Marvil. Dylan’s Tea Corner. Everyday Should Feel This Good. Sunrise and Low Tides. LA Dreaming ♥. Let Them Eat Cake. Life Is A Party, Dress Like It. Life’s a Beach. Dylan Marvil's Official Blog. But Your Blade Might Be Too Sharp. August 3, 2015. The Secret Life of Dylan Marvil. Sitting on my bed with my knees pulled up to my chin and my face tear stained, I type away at my MacBook. My sleeves are pulled over my hands, hiding away my secret. Tired of her treating me like this, I o...
thesecretlifeofdylanmarvil.wordpress.com
3360220. Welcome thesecretlifeofehrichweiss.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thesecretlifeofehrichweiss.com
3360221. thesecretlifeofelena's blog - Fan Fiction sur Justin Bieber - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Fan Fiction sur Justin Bieber. Fiction en cours, n'hésitez pas à nous poser des questions :). Prévenus : CitaationxForxMe, MissB23, @LolaBieber 1D. Répertoriée ici http:/ repertoire-fiction-star.skyrock.com/. Created: 26/05/2012 at 1:06 PM. Updated: 27/06/2012 at 1:46 PM. Elena, jeune adolescente de 18 ans vivant à Savannah dans le Sud-Est de la Géorgie, rencontre son idole : Justin Bieber. Dans son propre rôle). Posted on Sunday, 27 May 2012 at 6:48 AM. Son footing ...
thesecretlifeofelena.skyrock.com
3360222. elena turner - Blog
AKA aWESOME GIRL. AT DAY I PLAY AT NIGHT I FIGHT! Awesome girl here reporting on her new website which is a HUGE HIT! Me and la mou mou have big news to share with you! We are getting our own radio talk station! So on saturday morning please go to channel 94.7 to listen to. AWESOME GIRL AND MOUMOU GO TO HOLLYWOOD. And find out the most juicy gossip around! Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview. Create a free website.
thesecretlifeofelenaturner.weebly.com
3360223. The Secret Life of Emily Dickinson Blog Tour
Tuesday, December 21, 2010. February 2011 - Confirmed Blog Tour Dates. The Allure of Books. Click link to read the posted review. Click link to read the posted review. Click link to read the posted review. Click link to read the posted review. One Person's Journey Through a World of Books. Click link to read the posted review. Click link to read the posted review. Moonlight, Lace and Mayhem. Click link to read the posted interview. Click link to read the posted review. Click link to read the posted review.
thesecretlifeofemilydickinson.blogspot.com
3360224. The Secret Life of Emily Maine | a place to shout my secrets
The Secret Life of Emily Maine. A place to shout my secrets. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. I’m calling it. August 17, 2015. I know you guys want me to stay positive and hope for the miracle but I just know that this isn’t going to be the case for us this time. Email to the clinic. August 15, 2015. What do you suggest? Too bad. I can’t live in this state for the new couple of weeks. I need more answers. I don’t feel pregnant anymore. August 15, 2015. Today I was so brave! Before the ...
thesecretlifeofemilymaine.wordpress.com
3360225. thesecretlifeofemz | A little bit of everything in my life!
A little bit of everything in my life! REVIEW: Khroma Beauty – Kourtney’s Kardazzle Palette. March 2, 2013. Yes, the Kardashians have now launched their own make up range – it was only a matter of time eh? I have to say I was skeptical when I first heard it, yet another celebrity launch *yawn* but I have to say once I heard about the Kardazzle Palettes I was eager to get a closer look. So what does it look like inside then? The top row of eyeshadows are matt and the first two quite pale so would be suita...
thesecretlifeofemz.wordpress.com
3360226. The Secret Life of Events
The Secret Life of Events. Wednesday, April 27, 2011. Please change your links! When I renamed this blog and changed it's URL to the much shorter (and catchy, I like to think) name of Venue Vibe, it messed up my links and RSS feed. If you'd like to continue reading updates to this blog, please roll over to venuevibe.blogspot.com. Add it to your RSS feeder and then delete your feed from Secret Life of Events. Sorry there is not a simpler way to do this - but I'd love to keep you as a reader!
thesecretlifeofevents.blogspot.com
3360227. The domain www.thesecretlifeoffamarriedman.com is registered by NetNames
The domain name www.thesecretlifeoffamarriedman.com. Has been registered by NetNames. Every domain name comes with free web and email forwarding. To forward your domain name to another web page or site, log into your control panel at www.netnames.com. And change the web forwarding settings.
thesecretlifeoffamarriedman.com
3360228. The Secret Life of Fictional Characters
thesecretlifeoffictionalcharacters.blogspot.com
3360229. The Secret Life of Garbage »
The Secret Life of Garbage. Glass Bottles: 1,000,000 years. Glass Bottles: 1,000,000 years. Glass bottles take so long to decompose because they are man made and lack all of the acids contained in natural substances. You can reuse glass bottles in many ways. They are ex[.]. Fishing Line: 600 years. Fishing Line: 600 years. Plastic Bags: 500-1000 years. Plastic Bags: 500-1000 years. Sanitary Napkins: 500-800 years. Sanitary Napkins: 500-800 years. Disposable Diapers: 450 years. It takes hundreds of years ...
thesecretlifeofgarbage.com
3360230. Mundo de Carolina
Segunda-feira, 11 de maio de 2015. 9650;▼ Primeira Publicação do Blogue. Eu só queria uma noite de paz e tranquilidade, igual os velhos tempos de quando era uma criança feliz, sou o tipo de rapariga sensível e bastante envergonhada , sorri igual uma idiota na frente dos outros, não consigo confiar rapidamente nas pessoas já vivi com pessoas muito falsas e existem pessoas muito falsas neste mundo. Enviar a mensagem por e-mail. Dê a sua opinião! Modelo Awesome Inc. Imagens de modelos por Jason Morrow.
thesecretlifeofgirls.blogspot.com
3360231. The Secret Life of Gnomes
The Secret Life of Gnomes. A young freelance writer's manifesto of: experiences, movies, writing, music, and everything in-between— while walking the fine line of morality. Thursday, September 3, 2009. The Meaning Of A Blog-Losing Sight Of Your Blog Goals. I see sites every day telling new bloggers they should fill their sites with nothing more than affiliate products and senseless content. It seems to pose the question.what does it mean to be a blogger? Wednesday, September 2, 2009. Texts From Last Night.
thesecretlifeofgnomes.blogspot.com
3360232. thesecretlifeofgod.com
thesecretlifeofgod.com
3360233. - The Secret Life of God
The Secret Life of God. The book about faith in 21st century Britain. II: The hermit on the hill. The Secret Life of God. Is a kind of spiritual investigation into twenty-first century Britain. It chronicles how, in an age when institutional religion is on the decline, people are finding new ways of believing and belonging. And some extracts here. The book will be published in print and e- form in the summer of 2015. Photo by Hans Splinter. In Search of Glastonbury. Death, life and Eurovision. Closing li...
thesecretlifeofgod.net
3360234. The Secret Life of Hands | Finding purpose in your hands.
The Secret Life of Hands. Finding purpose in your hands. Picture Your Purpose: Art! A Purpose Is a Direction. 8220;The great thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving.”– Oliver Wendell Holmes. Do you know where you’re going? Do you know where you’ve been? But is that the best we can hope for? Who doesn’t want to wake up every day inspired to serve a noble calling? Most want to be on target with what they came to earth to do. But how does one figure that out?
thesecretlifeofhands.com
3360235. Holly
thesecretlifeofholly.tumblr.com
3360236. The Secret Life of Invites
The Secret Life of Invites. My good ol’ friends…please read! April 28, 2011. The secret life of invites. Hi everyone (mainly I’m talking to those of you that are still subscribed to this blog)! Please be sure to subscribe. It’s super easy to subscribe, just click on the Subscribe link on the right side bar and you can get The Secret Life of Invites updates straight to your email or on an RSS feed. Speaking of exciting stuff, right now there is HUGE news posted on The Secret Life of Invites! March 24, 2011.
thesecretlifeofinvites.wordpress.com
3360237. The secret life of Jamie
The secret life of Jamie. Thursday, July 10, 2008. I thought a post on my many facial expressions and what they mean would be good for people who are not real close to me. This is my "I'm just happy to be here face.". This is my "Holy crap that was a funny thing I just said" face. This is my "I'm so sad" face. . This is "Why are people being so mean to me" face. . This is my "Whatever" face. . I'm real tired and I just out of my car. I'm thinking of Denzel . Playing hide and seek. Saving my lucky sandals.
thesecretlifeofjamie.blogspot.com
3360238. TheSecretLifeofJen | Life, Love & Fitness
Life, Love and Fitness. August 19, 2013 by Jen. So, apparently it takes a sick day for me to blog! It has been 12 weeks, give or take, since my last. Married life, working life and being a bit less antisocial, makes for a busy time. I am still here, I just tend to be a quiet observer, keeping up to date on my favourite blogs, but not taking the time to blog myself! I guess there is a lot of value in taking a blogging break :). Here is a snapshot:. 8211; Married life, social commitments, and friend stuff.
thesecretlifeofjen.wordpress.com
3360239. The Secret Life of Jewell
The Secret Life of Jewell. May 20, 2015. This morning I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Jazen,. As Life Goes On. One of my favorite bloggers and Sim Story writers ever. I really appreciate the nomination for my story,. The Secret Life of Jewell. I was also nominated by TotalSimmer518,. For my other story,. I honestly can’t believe I would be nominated for anything like this, I just enjoy playing and trying to tell a story. Thank you both soooo much! 1 Post the award on your blog. Reading, spendin...
thesecretlifeofjewell.wordpress.com
3360240. The secret life of JoK - Min blogg om mig och mitt liv... Världsliga händelser i min vardag...
The secret life of JoK. Min blogg om mig och mitt liv. Världsliga händelser i min vardag. Till mamma och pappa som lämnat svenska sommaren för grekiska sommaren! Publicerad 2013-07-13 11:41:21 i Allmänt. Anna skratta så hon grät när jag hotade med att släppa en fittfis. Vad är Grekland mot kvällsdopp i poolen i Garphyttan? Publicerad 2013-03-23 11:30:48 i. Nu finns det inget skåp längre! Nu ska det göras fint i sovrummet! Publicerad 2013-03-16 10:36:50 i. Vad hände med våren? Vad hände med våren? Och man...
thesecretlifeofjok.blogg.se
3360241. thesecretlifeofjordan | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Day 50 of Accutane. I’ve been on Accutane for 50 days now. I have seen good days and bad days but so far SO GOOD! The last past week I have had incredibly clear skin, but by the end of last week, I had some larger zits starting to come up. I generally find that when I do get pimples, they are usually deep ones – rather then the smaller ones. My eyes haven’t changed. Blurry some days and other days its not as bad. I have noticed I haven’t had many heada...I have started to...
thesecretlifeofjordan.wordpress.com
3360242. thesecretlifeofjoy
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thesecretlifeofjoy.blogspot.com
3360243. The Secret Life of Kali
The Secret Life of Kali. I am using this space on the world-wide interweb to divulge my Bikram yoga experiences to the masses over the next 48 days. Monday, March 16, 2009. So, it's all over. I woke up on Sunday in no better shape than the two days prior and made the sad decision to end the challenge. The whole point of the challenge was to bring health and wellness to my doorstep, not have a flaming bag of health and wellness set my house on fire. So it's over. Am I disappointed? Friday, March 13, 2009.
thesecretlifeofkali.blogspot.com
3360244. The Secret Life of Kat | Who is Kat? Your typical Christian, Southern, Suburban Soccer Mom. Or maybe not…
The Secret Life of Kat. Some of My Favorite Posts. I see from the stats that there are still some of you who read this feed and visit this site. I’ve moved all content from this site to my new site:. Here’s my new feedburner rss feed:. Http:/ feeds.feedburner.com/TheSecretLifeOfKat. Please update your info I don’t want you to miss any of the fun! The New RSS Feed. For all you feed readers, heres the link to the feed on my new site:. Http:/ thesecretlifeofkat.com/site/rss 2.0/. Fancy, great scott! Fear no...
thesecretlifeofkat.wordpress.com
3360245. The Secret Life Of Kate
Sunday, 24 November 2013. Silent Sunday 24th November 2013. Links to this post. Sunday, 17 November 2013. Silent Sunday 17th November 2013. Links to this post. Saturday, 16 November 2013. Book Review: Little Learners Finger Puppet Books. The Little Learners Finger Puppet Books take nursery rhymes and makes the character come alive with a wiggle of your finger. We received Five Little Monkeys. And Old MacDonald had a farm. What my daughter thinks:. Age range: Aimed at preschool. Price (RRP): £3.99. The mu...
thesecretlifeofkate.co.uk
3360246. Secret Life of Kendra
Secret Life of Kendra. Monday, August 9, 2010. The busy month of July. Busy, busy, busy July.I don't think we stopped much to relax and breathe! Here are some highlights of our month enjoy. Joel at the Francis Park in Kewanee on the 4th of July. With that, here is Marilyn and her traditional 4th of July activity: pedal tractor pulling. And, of course, she won again. This year did not have the competition that she is used to. Maybe they heard she was coming :-). And, not too hot yet. Me and the twins on t...
thesecretlifeofkendra.blogspot.com
3360247. thesecretlifeoflaura
Template Ethereal. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
thesecretlifeoflaura.blogspot.com
3360248. Home page, The secret life of love and ***
This new book from Terence Watts, 'The Secret Life of. Love and Sex' blows open the doors to the real secrets of successful relationships.". So says Dr. Kevin Hogan. Author of 'The 168 hour week' and a major player in the world of therapy in the USA. But he's not the only one - Professor Ursula James. Says: "A well thought out and insightful book into this potentially thorny subject. Non-preachy and written with a light touch so we can all learn something from it! Dame Emma Jane Brown. From page one onwa...
thesecretlifeofloveandsex.com
3360249. The Secret Life of Lurch
The Secret Life of Lurch. Whatever happened to Lurch? And his equally attractive wife Bertha? After being fired from the McAddams household for teaching Thingy to play with his thingy and trying to have sex with Cousin Nit, Lurch became a lowly Maytag repair man at a large shop. Follow me as we explore this FICTIONAL character as Lurch desperately tries to have an affair with one of his co-workers. Any resemblance to real life people is TOTALLY coincidental. Thursday, September 2, 2010. He also claimed w...
thesecretlifeoflurch.blogspot.com
3360250. The Secret Life of Machines
Oakland's General Strike and the Occupation of the Port of Oakland. 11/2 Where were you? Most of my favorite authors have some kind of background in journalism. Their writing is brief but somehow it communicates a description or an idea very clearly and in few words. My theory is that we’re so used to getting our information in black and white snippets, so used to being marketed to with slogans and campaigns aimed right at our insides, that people are freaking out about it. That’s a visual metaphor).
thesecretlifeofmachines.blogspot.com
3360251. The Secret Life of Machines
The Secret Life of Machines. Apr 19 2015 22:55 95 notes. Apr 19 2015 22:55 34,289 notes. Apr 19 2015 22:51 289 notes. Mar 14 2015 11:58 2,596 notes. Mar 14 2015 11:58 29 notes. Mar 14 2015 11:56 1,435 notes. Mar 14 2015 11:55 1,882 notes. Mar 14 2015 11:54 2,347 notes. Mar 14 2015 11:54 844 notes. Mar 14 2015 11:53 119 notes. Mar 14 2015 11:53 0 notes. Mar 14 2015 11:46 405 notes.
thesecretlifeofmachines.tumblr.com
3360252. wellbutrin
Site Map - Nice Blog. Nice Blog - Home Page.
thesecretlifeofmadamexxx.blogspot.com
3360253. MY PRIVATE LIFE
And Free Responsive Themes. Proudly Powered By Blogger.
thesecretlifeofme2.blogspot.com
3360254. The Secret life of me
The Secret life of me. The trials and tribulations of a Net 11 student and her flight through the internet. Friday, March 6, 2009. Lord knows we are all trying our hardest with the blogs that we are doing for our unit, so please check out your fellow students blogs and by helping them we are helping ourselves. Sometimes all we need is a "Excellent Work" or " Fantastic ideas" to make it all seem worth the effort. Http:/ bettysbugle.blogspot.com. Http:/ net11cieart.blogspot.com/. Oh how I love searching th...
thesecretlifeofmees.blogspot.com
3360255. thesecretlifeofmicheladas
Tema Sederhana. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
thesecretlifeofmicheladas.blogspot.com
3360256. The Secret Life of Michelle
The Secret Life of Michelle. A moderate Mormon feminist attempting to forge a life of faith, integrity and joy. Lord, Teach Us to Pray by Ron DiCianni. These words are not mine, but they are just what I needed today. Adapted from a post titled: " For The Momma of the Strong Willed Child. On We Are That Family. You will survive this hard place. And most importantly, one day,. You will thank God for it. I’ve learned strong-willed toddlers grow up to be strong-willed teens. We will beg and barter and bribe&...
thesecretlifeofmichelle.blogspot.com
3360257. thesecretlifeofmissconscience
Sunday, November 11, 2012. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Picture Window template. Powered by Blogger.
thesecretlifeofmissconscience.blogspot.com
3360258. The Secret Life of Moms
A blog by moms, for moms about pregnancy, parenting and everything else! Wednesday, July 13, 2011. Everything that pours into that 3 year old brain is getting absorbed and coming back to haunt me. For CD suggestions that have children appropriate but fun music. Anyone have any ideas they want to share? I think if I have to hear "I'm a little teapot" one more time I'm gonna throw a teapot at someone! Monday, July 11, 2011. Today I feel like a new woman! Why, you ask? Sunday, July 10, 2011. I've been away ...
thesecretlifeofmoms.blogspot.com
3360259. Thesecretlifeofmoney.com
The domain thesecretlifeofmoney.com may be for sale. Click here to make an offer or call 877-588-1085 to speak with one of our domain experts.
thesecretlifeofmoney.com
3360260. The Secret Life of Mothers | i'm 40, not dead…
The Secret Life of Mothers. Email me on FB or gmail: evalasvegasblog@gmail.com. For new blog URL. September 1, 2010. Uncategorized. I remember when I loved blogging. When everyday occurrences, annoyances, humorous happenings were all fodder… I loved to tell my story and, if someone else loved it too, all the better. What the hell happened? I’ve tried to recommit. I’ve started a new blog… I’ve thought and even attempted new projects like. 365 Days of Grace. I’ve thought about. And of course, the children&...
thesecretlifeofmothers.wordpress.com
3360261. The Secret Life of Mountain Lions - The Video
The Secret Life of Mountain Lions. Threats to Mountain Lions. The Secret Life of Mountain Lions. Embark on a 6-minute journey into the intimate family life. Of mountain lions in the wild! View the webinar with Dr. Mark Elbroch on mountain lions kittens. 8203;The Secret Life of Mountain Lions. 8203;provides a rare glimpse into the family and social bonds of mountain lions. ​It affirms their rightful place ​in nature and they must be ​protected ​for generations to come. Arrated by Chris Morgan. As part of ...
thesecretlifeofmountainlions.org
3360262. The Secret Life of Mrs. Bundt | cooking, baking & the occasional crafty item
The Secret Life of Mrs. Bundt. Cooking, baking and the occasional crafty item. Posted by Gayle Price. November 1, 2012. Come check out my new home at live rinse repeat. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Click to print (Opens in new window). Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window). Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window). Posted by Gayle Price. May 21, 2012. The books author, Claire Ptak. Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pies. 9 T unsalt...
thesecretlifeofmrsbundt.wordpress.com
3360263. The secret life of Mrs James
The secret life of Mrs James. Mega exciting more pics to follow. A cat of impossible colour. Where has all the writing gone? Another day in the life of me. Dolphins sleep with one eye open. Esme and the lane way. New home new website new address! A piece out of one of my dairy entries. Rather be dead than cool. 159 Verdronken Zwarte Polder, Nieuwvliet-Bad. Something of the Night. The Bottom of the Ironing Basket. House and Home : Creating the Wow Factor. The Continuing Misadventures Of Mathew Frost.
thesecretlifeofmrsjames.blogspot.com
3360264. The Secret Life of Mrs. Meatloaf
The Secret Life of Mrs. Meatloaf. Gallery of Show Quilts. Gallery of Customer Quilts. Tuesday, August 4, 2015. Oops, I missed July somehow. I seem to have missed July. I've been working on a few projects that I can't post pictures of yet: my guild's Opportunity quilt and a quilt of my own but I do have a few things to post. She was very ambitious and also had me quilt two matching pillow shams and two matching window treatments. She will have a very Christmassy bedroom this year! Here's another pretty ap...
thesecretlifeofmrsmeatloaf.blogspot.com
3360265. The Secret Life Of Mushrooms
The Secret Life of Mushrooms. The Secret Life of Mushrooms. La Vida Secreta de Los Ninos Santos. The Secret Life of Mushrooms with Bonus Outtakes. The Secret Life of Mushrooms. Paul Ryan sent security guards to block Planned Parenthood supporters from leaving petitions at his office and #PaulRyanSoScare. 6 days ago - reply. Nailed it right on the head. #PaulRyanSoScared. 6 days ago - reply. A little more about what we are up to 1/21. More to come soon. https:/ t.co/eEkcfieJFs. 8 days ago - reply. More on...
thesecretlifeofmushrooms.vhx.tv
3360266. My Secret Life
When good girls go bad. Monday, August 3, 2015. Another Interesting Day in the Office. Things are moving painfully slow in Kitty’s world these days. I’m sure you are all aware based on lack of posting on my part. That’s not to say that there haven’t been playdates…. So over the weekend Kitty was playing on Plenty of Fish out of pure boredom. While Kitty was flipping through the “Meet Me” options who should pop up but good old E2. I don’t have a problem meeting women! So what’s up with that? Then that fun...
thesecretlifeofnaughtykitty.blogspot.com
3360267. The Secret Life of Ness | Healthy living tips, recipes and motivation.
The Secret Life of Ness. Healthy living tips, recipes and motivation. Vanessa Jane Carley – Facebook. Choc Chip Cookie Dough Pie. Do you love cookie dough? Good… You will LOVE this! The original recipe came from Chocolate Covered Katie. And I changed it a little. This is her picture also, mine aren’t as pretty but the dish looks the same :). I used butter beans, originally I was going to use chickpeas as I have in multiple desserts but I read the nutritional profile and butter beans where the same! 400g ...
thesecretlifeofness.com
3360268. • яαвιαн • ツ
Assalamualaikum and Annyeong. Welcome to my blog. Please navigate around happily. And follow me if you like too. Don't forget to leave your footsteps so I can visit you back. Name: Nur Rabiah Jaafar. Born on: 22 October 1997. I really hate copycat and who's ruin others people relationship. Annoy with an attention seeker. I wish de best for my SPM. Assalamualaikum and Annyeong :). Alhamdulillah semua okey jaa . anyway , title?
thesecretlifeofnora.blogspot.com
3360269. The Secret Life of Objects
Thursday, March 19, 2009. Another publication that relates to the project. Together with Joanna Saad-Sulonen and Lily Díaz, we wrote an article that compares this case, in Design Museum with a case in Kiasma in which visitors could made comments on an online map. The article is: Using On-line Maps for Community-Generated Content in Museum. I will go to Museums and the Web, in Indianapolis in April to present it and get feedback about it. Museums and the Web 2009: Proceedings. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
thesecretlifeofobjects.blogspot.com
3360271. the secret life of objects
The secret life of objects.
thesecretlifeofobjects.com