SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 22 / (3856953 - 3857007)

3856953. Thoughts of a small town mom
Friday, June 20, 2008. Friday Foto Finish Fiesta. I love how this bug looks close up. I was playing around with my camera when I took this shot. I'm not sure what kind of bug it was though. It was about 3-4 inches long. Pretty gross. Thursday, June 19, 2008. Thursday, May 29, 2008. Friday, May 23, 2008. No bottles, no brains. Wednesday, May 21, 2008. Arguments in My Head. My dear husband is getting. In my mind I want to and think I should put in my notice at the nursing home. you see.by the time ...As an...
thoughtsofasmalltownmom.blogspot.com
3856954. thoughts of a smart girl
Thoughts of a smart girl. Tuesday, December 16, 2014. Thought i would share a few (terrible) pictures of beckett's room! The lighting in there is awful (there isn't a light fixture), and the color of the walls is gross (and we can't paint) but i love this little space of his. I looked for a glider for a long time. kameron actually didn't want to get one! I ended up picking one out for my birthday :) i had the "hooray it's today" garland custom made from yellow bird yellow beard. Post a comment (0). As a ...
thoughtsofasmartgirl.com
3856955. thoughts of a sober white women
Thoughts of a sober white women. Monday, February 20, 2012. Well, here I am six weeks out from major surgery, and I am doing so much better! If I had been totally honist with myself and everyone else, well, lets just say I was on the edge of a breakdown. Today, my holes are almost healed. I never thought I would see the day when skin would once again cover the holes in my chest. My arms and chest are still very tender and lifting and holding things can still hurt me, but I am getting stronger eve...While...
thoughtsofasoberwhitewomen.blogspot.com
3856956. The Socially Anxious Extrovert – The many ramblings of a socially anxious girl stuck in an extrovert's body.
The Socially Anxious Extrovert. The many ramblings of a socially anxious girl stuck in an extrovert's body. 8220;There is no greater danger than playing it safe.”. View TheSociallyAnxiousExtrovert’s profile on Facebook. View BasantShe’s profile on Twitter. View basant.she’s profile on Instagram. View BasantShe’s profile on Pinterest. View basabeo’s profile on YouTube. Follow The Socially Anxious Extrovert on WordPress.com. Follow Blog via Email. Join 374 other followers. A Thank You to My Old Self. Janua...
thoughtsofasociallyanxiousextrovert.wordpress.com
3856957. Thoughts of a Sojourner
Thursday, August 13, 2015. If you read many books at all, I would recommend joining Tyndale Publisher's Rewards Program. You get points for doing surveys, posting book reviews, and other ways, and then you redeem the points for free books and Bibles. If you join, use this link. And I will get points for you joining, and the same applies to you. you'll can get points for people joining. Check it out. Links to this post. The Apologetics Study Bible for Students HCSB with a giveaway. I am not familiar with ...
thoughtsofasojourner.blogspot.com
3856958. Thoughts of a Soldier
Thoughts of a Soldier. Friday, March 25, 2011. Okay normally my blogs are about something more serious then this, but today I'm going to ask you all a question. Which one should be the next superman? Let me ask you this, Which one is. I honestly want every ones feedback on this one. Monday, March 21, 2011. Ladies and Gentlemen, the true heroes in this conflict, are not the soldiers who go to war. The true heroes are the ones we leave behind. But what of the ones who fight the battle at home. Blessed is t...
thoughtsofasoldier.blogspot.com
3856959. Thoughts of a Southern Gentleman
Thoughts of a Southern Gentleman. Monday, January 7, 2013. When Good People Do Nothing. All it takes for "bad" people to win, is for "good" people to do nothing. What am I talking about? I would like to expand this statement. How many of you have contacted your elected federal or state representative in either house of Congress or state Legislature in the last year to six months? Leave the First Amendment alone, I enjoy the right to freedom of religion and freedom of speech. I my right to speak my mi...
thoughtsofasoutherngentleman.blogspot.com
3856960. Ms.
Thoughts of a Southern Lady. Hello ladies and gents! After over a year away, I am back! Motherhood is one of the most rewarding yet difficult jobs that I have ever had. It definitely changes our perspective about our own mothers, and I have found that I respect not only my mother but also other mothers more than I ever have before. This Southern lady is expecting! Marry your best friend. Fooling around is fun, but life gets in the way and when it gets hard, you’d wanna be married to your best friend.
thoughtsofasouthernlady.tumblr.com
3856961. Thoughts of a Spacey Dreamer
Monday, July 18, 2011. It's amazing what god puts in our lives,. I never could imagine the blessings that he has given me,. The pain that I've felt, just washed away,. The heartache that I thought would never leave,. A new love that would replace the lost. Saturday, February 5, 2011. Here waiting for you,. When all I can do is cry,. Cry in the silent pain,. The pain that no one knows. Except for me,. I'm scared baby,. Will I see you again? Will you ever hold me in your arms again? Do you think of me?
thoughtsofaspaceydreamer.blogspot.com
3856962. The Happy Pie Life
The Happy Pie Life. Hulk vs. Hulkbuster Pencil Drawing. Created by Julio Lucas. Girl are you a fox because i don’t know what the fuck you’re saying. TDS, May 4, 2015. With the tide of history turning against them, Jessica Williams commemorates the anti-gay protesters who will soon become irrelevant. Forever reblog horse people. President Cat. (by Books of Adam. Probably the best story i’ve ever heard. All 46 excuses on my friends. 1 i was just really, really early for tomorrow. 11 i am a fucking retard.
thoughtsofaspeciescalledme.tumblr.com
3856963. Randomness at its finest
Randomness at its finest. Everything you see here is a reflection of who I am. I am a sucker for horror movies, romance, books, how i met your mother, art, music, hip-hop, dreamcatchers, life quotes, comedy, sarcasm, make-up, fashion, food, and random people. I can be friendly and a bit awkward at the same time. Seduce me w. knowledge✨. We can chill and I can act like I don’t wanna fuck. My p…us…s….y…. I never wanted to suck someone’s dick this much in my life. How do you feel?
thoughtsofaspotlessmind.tumblr.com
3856964. thoughtsofastagemanager
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thoughtsofastagemanager.blogspot.com
3856965. Thoughts of a Star Gazer | The Thoughts and Workings of Rhiannon Dench
Thoughts of a Star Gazer. The Thoughts and Workings of Rhiannon Dench. December 15, 2013. I would like to point out that my Brochure page doesn’t have my brochure on it because I’ve put my original printed brochure in my physical portfolio. View this document on Scribd. I created a new logo for myself. I spent 2 hours designing it. Top 3 things learned in this course:. How to use Adobe Creative Suites. Project and time management. Future application of Visual Media:. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign.
thoughtsofastargazer.wordpress.com
3856967. Thoughts of a SteelMonster
Thoughts of a SteelMonster. I'm known on Twitter as Andys Reviews and on Rotten Tomatoes as AndysFilms, which I guess means it's all about films (movies if you like). There will be a lot of film reviews, but there's a lot of other things I'm interested in, sport, music, TV, .etc. You never know what's gonna fall out of my head onto the page. Monday, 5 January 2015. The Battle of the Bulge: Or How I Lost 5 Stone in 9 Months. And so a plan was hatched. This gave me a starting point. To further increase...
thoughtsofasteelmonster.blogspot.com
3856968. thoughtsofastudentteacher
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.
thoughtsofastudentteacher.blogspot.com
3856969. Somewhere Between Innocence and Experience
Somewhere Between Innocence and Experience. The face of a child says it all. Especially the mouth part of the face. -Jack Handy. Saturday, November 02, 2002. Hey people who don't read my page. hah. .the problem is.i have a lot to say.but i never want to write anything on here cuz the wrong ppl will read stuff they shouldnt be reading.i mean.thats what usually happens. And that could get me in trouble. So maybe a blog page isnt the best idea for me? I'll have a couple pics for when i come home for sure!
thoughtsofasumo.blogspot.com
3856970. Thoughts of a Table Hopper – please don't judge
Thoughts of a Table Hopper. Please don't judge. When did I post…. Character Journal: Day One. Music: Really just all of the music that I could find on YouTube. Mood: Too tired to actually be functioning without sugar. So, sorry it’s been a while, I’ve been rather busy, and have been procrastinating my posts for MONTHS! I promise I am the QUEEN of procrastination 😦. I managed to get into a show! Since today was just a read-thru, (first rehearsal), so my character (and I! I’m almost glad that we onl...
thoughtsofatablehopper.wordpress.com
3856971. Thoughts of a Tank Girl
Thoughts of a Tank Girl. Musings of a blonde shopaholic, who also has a secret fascination for all things tank-like. Wednesday, 3 February 2010. And so we meet again. Seeing as I am back in the attic yet again, doing my Cathy Dollanganger. Impression, I thought I should also blog, seeing as that appears to be the way of things. You gotta have it. After all, as a wise man once said, you never go to America to get thin. Whether that makes an entirely sane individual, I'm not entirely sure, but it's worked.
thoughtsofatankgirl.blogspot.com
3856972. Thoughts of a Teacher
Thoughts of a Teacher. 8220;There is no delight in owning anything unshared.”. Tuesday, May 14, 2013. Wowit has been a long time since I have posted. It has been a very busy year this year and it is slowly coming to a close. I think we are all ready for a break after all this state testing! Two of my colleagues and I have enrolled in a program to receive our master's degree and administrative certification. So, this summer we will be working on our courses. Exciting and scary all at the same time! Many o...
thoughtsofateacher-lvrana.blogspot.com
3856973. Thoughts of a Tech
Thoughts of a Tech. As the title explains,these are the thoughts, ponderings and experiences of an EMT working for the London Ambulance Service. Some of you may have worked out that Elmo is not my real name. The disclaimer: The thoughts, comments and views expressed in this blog are mine alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of London Ambulance Service. Thursday, November 30, 2006. I seem to be going to a lot of children recently that are hotter than normal for a number of reasons. People injured i...
thoughtsofatech.blogspot.com
3856974. Thoughts of a Tech Junkie
Thoughts of a Tech Junkie. My thoughts as a consumer on various topics. Tuesday, August 7, 2012. Online Security: We Are All at Risk. I read an article. And has changed internal procedures. Still no word from Apple. So, how do we stop this from happening to us? By making it as hard as possible to get in. If someone wants in and is willing to spend the time, they will most likely gain access thru brute force attacks. But you don't have to make it easy on them. LastPass offers this as well. They have 3...
thoughtsofatechjunkie.blogspot.com
3856975. Thoughts of a Ted
Thoughts of a Ted. I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.". Saturday, August 6, 2011. The Age of Coddled Women. An Open Letter to Women:. Now don't get me wrong, chivalry is great and all. I love holding the door open for you. I've got no problem getting your car door. But let's talk about some facts. Yea those are several decades old. In fact, they began in a time when you. couldn't. Another wonderful facet of the modern courting system: The guy must make every move. Every.
thoughtsofated.blogspot.com
3856976. thoughts of a teenage girl | Just the thoughts and expierences of a teenage girl
Thoughts of a teenage girl. Just the thoughts and expierences of a teenage girl. I was like a sunflower and you were the sun. I would follow you, anywhere you’d go. It didn’t matter if you faded a way for a while often. It didn’t matter that you dissapeared everytime leaving me in the cold and dark. Because everytime you came back. I was already waiting, no matter what you did to me. Even when a younger, more beautiful, better sunflower took my place,. August 16, 2015. July 25, 2015. Karma’s a bitch.
thoughtsofateenagegirlandherrollercoasterlife.wordpress.com
3856977. Thoughts of a Teenage Know it All - Who probably doesn't know it all.
Thoughts of a Teenage Know it All. Who probably doesn't know it all. Know About the Know it All. A Bit too Casual. F Obviously this isn’t true, but I am going to tell a story of a time me and my friends were just a tad bit too relaxed during our smoke sesh. Off to See the DMT Wizards. But all this has brought the question that many of us are asked when we come of this age, “What do you want to do with your life? Ohh… gee…umm…. Can you come back to me in a bit? That’s a big fucking question for some...
thoughtsofateenageknowitall.com
3856978. ThoughtsOfATeenager's blog - Les pensée d'une αdolesente ♥ † - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Created: 11/12/2010 at 8:07 AM. Updated: 01/09/2011 at 9:50 AM. Les pensée d'une αdolesente ♥ †. Picture ; Elena * ` By moa . (ℓ). 8362; Information Capital. J'accepte tout le monde en amis, mais il y a quelque exception. Les commentaires sont rendus, les chiffres sont acceptés et ainsi rendus. Les Pubs sont acceptés mais n'en abusé pas. Mes Favoris sont mes Coup de ♥ . Le Plagiat est INTERDiT! Sinon je signale directement je ne m'explique pas avec la personne.
thoughtsofateenager.skyrock.com
3856979. Thought's of a Teenager, Molly
Thought's of a Teenager, Molly. Hey, Just having fun sharring and writing my thought's on this blog. Country Rocks! Saturday, April 21, 2012. Summer afternoons, Summer afternoons, to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." Henry James. Did you admire this endearing pic above? It is a gorgeous day! Are you outside enjoying this sunny weather weekend? Tomorrow is going to be even hotter! I sure am ready for it, do you know the book The Wedding Planner's Daughter.
thoughtsofateenagermolly.blogspot.com
3856980. Thoughts of a Thankful Heart... - Home
Thoughts of a Thankful Heart. My name is Liela Marie Fuller. I am an author, blogger, entrepreneur, speaker, and faith walker. I have written several books and journals. And I am the owner of several companies including Heavenly Help Computer Solutions and MERK Media Video and Graphic Design . To join me on my journey of faith. Peace and Love,.
thoughtsofathankfulheart.com
3856981. Thoughts of a Theophile
Wednesday, March 9, 2011. For those about to fast, I salute you! Well, today is Ash Wednesday! So, for those of you who will be choosing to fast from something for the next 40 odd days I wish you nothing but the best. I hope you (and I) will be be challenged, strengthened, and encouraged. And to get you thinking here is a stanza from T. S. Eliot's poem, "Ash Wednesday":. And pray to God to have mercy upon us. And pray that I may forget. These matters that with myself I too much discuss. Was a day when th...
thoughtsofatheophile.blogspot.com
3856982. Thoughts of a Theophilus | "I've heard about you-that you are full of the Holy Spirit, that you've got a brilliant mind, that you are incredibly wise." ~Daniel 5:14
Thoughts of a Theophilus. I've heard about you-that you are full of the Holy Spirit, that you've got a brilliant mind, that you are incredibly wise. Daniel 5:14. July 4, 2013. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYONE! Today is one of my favorite days of the entire year. Right up there with Christmas. I just love the idea of celebrating the birthday of the best nation in the history of the world by eating way too many brownies and blowing things up. AMERICA. We’re all Americans. People often confuse the United Sta...
thoughtsofatheophilus.wordpress.com
3856983. Thoughts of a Thin Man
Thoughts of a Thin Man. This blog got started on the same day of "The Complete Thin Man Series" DVD release. Go figure! June 06, 2013. Lullaby of Birdland" over the years. Memories, how wonderful when thou have to do with happy "first times"! Who," I asked the clerk, "is the singer? He pointed at the CD, whose cover said simply Chris. After years of listening to (and reading about) classical music and the Beatles, I was ready for something new: the Great American Songbook! But in another live performance...
thoughtsofathinman.blogspot.com
3856984. Thoughts of a Third Grade Classroom
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thoughtsofathirdgradeclassroom.blogspot.com
3856986. In My Humble Opinion
Friday, October 30, 2015. Time for an update on what is going on in my life. I started a blog specifically for my crochet projects - Snuggles by Em. It is up to date so far with my projects. I'm nearly half way finished the commissioned mermaid tail blanket and once it is completed, I have another commission for a paw patrol hat. That's it for now. I will keep you posted throughout November on how the little party and writing goes. Friday, October 30, 2015. Friday, September 11, 2015. I'm sure there is s...
thoughtsofathumbelina.blogspot.com
3856987. Thoughts of a Ticket Holder
Thoughts of a Ticket Holder. Tiistai 14. heinäkuuta 2015. Patti Lupone: A Memoir. Olen ollut passiivisesti kiinnostunut lukemaan teatteridiiva Patti LuPonen elämäkerran siitä lähtien kun se ilmestyi vuonna 2010. Mainittiinhan se sentään silloisessa lempisarjassani Gleessäkin! LuPone oli minulle tuttu nimi vierailustaan. Will and Grace –tv-sarjassa sekä ylipitkästä Tony-puheestaan. Mikä kirjaan tarttumisessa on sitten viivästyttänyt? No, näiden vuosien varrella aina välillä törmään LuPonen haastatteluihin...
thoughtsofaticketholder.blogspot.com
3856989. Thoughts of a Tiffipop
Thoughts of a Tiffipop. You never know what's going to show up in this blog. I write stories, poetry, and vent sessions. It's my life, my blog.I can do it if I wanna! Tuesday, February 19, 2008. We celebrated his 30th birthday over the weekend. Poor baby. What a shock to the senses. Turning 30, then getting let go. *sigh*. I'm feeling random today. Totally and utterly random. OMG, I'm so excited. Nora Roberts has a B and B! You do realize I have to be a nerd and go stay in it now, right? Oh, and as for t...
thoughtsofatiffipop.blogspot.com
3856990. thoughts of a tim
Thoughts of a tim. Real Good All The Time. Real love isn’t the absence of pain, rather it is the courage to deal pain if needed. Recently I’ve gone through a difficult transition where I lost a relationship that was really fun and awesome for me. A relationship that seemingly ended before it began, with a girl I was super excited to get to know and talk with. Now, I feel like it was all a waste. Why did I spend so much time getting to know this person before it was all swept away? I don’t want to r...
thoughtsofatim.wordpress.com
3856991. Thoughts of a Titan
Thoughts of a Titan. Thoughts of a Titan. Tuesday, November 2, 2010. Thursday, May 6, 2010. RIA Services with Silverlight 4. As you would have guessed, this is the blog of a fairly new developer, just venturing into the waters of full-fledged development. The newest waters I have entered are that of Silverlight 4 and RIA Services. RIA Services are cool. I like the data interaction it allows and it is quite easy to get started with. I was following a walkthrough provided by MSDN. To the Web project. T...
thoughtsofatitan.blogspot.com
3856992. Thoughts of a Top Cat
Thoughts of a Top Cat. This is the blog of mee ware i put down my grate thorts as a top cat. this is orl ver ver seereeuss. i is a top cat and as such is top and has to keep them silly feemails in there plaices and gard der house and the territtorree. nuff sed. reed it it is eck-sepp-shonn-ali interesting. Saturday, March 14, 2009. A Yoo Lojjee ("eulogy" to you) to Biggles. So, what made Biggles, the Mighty Thunderer, such a special cat? When opening the door to the playroom where the cats slept out woul...
thoughtsofatopcat.blogspot.com
3856993. ThoughtsOfaTrainwreckedPineapple | A haven for my spontaneous thoughts. It’s diary meets mind-candy for the intellectual in everyone.
A haven for my spontaneous thoughts. It’s diary meets mind-candy for the intellectual in everyone. And That’s A Wrap On Summer Vacation! August 17, 2015. August 17, 2015. It’s been quite a wonderful, lovable summer hasn’t it? The summer of 2015 has been an eye-opening and almost carefree one! You can’t really say that nothing exciting has happened because exciting things have! There were some disappointments here and there but overall, it’s been a good time! The coworkers at work were lovely too! Yes, yo...
thoughtsofatrainwreckedpineapple.wordpress.com
3856994. Thoughts Of A Traveller
Thoughts Of A Traveller. Be In This World As Though You Were A Stranger Or A Traveller. Tuesday, October 11, 2011. We demand A fair trial for Babar Ahmad. Last night I received an email from a beautiful sister highlighting an urgent cause a cry for our attention and therefore Ive felt compelled to share it in anyway I can! This could be you or your blood brother, father, son wouldn't you then reach out to everyone to help? Anyways let's get on to the message. This is the reality of one individual. This i...
thoughtsofatraveller.blogspot.com
3856995. Thoughts of a Traveller | Watch your thoughts… for they become actions!
Thoughts of a Traveller. July 23, 2013. Love and Pain… Pt 3. I confess my pain, No cure do I desire. For true love without pain, delusion I don’t require. As I travel through these emotions, I do not seek a cure from them. Nor do I seek any change in my state. Anything that distracts me from my beloved or tries to lessen the emotions connected to my beloved is not welcome. I will neither live nor die by these emotions. But my beloved will eternally flow through my essence. July 21, 2013. July 21, 2013.
thoughtsofatraveller.com
3856996. a woman's weapon is her tongue. -hermione gingold
A woman's weapon is her tongue. -hermione gingold. Paint my nails, paint my toes;. Paint my walls, it’s how it goes. Cover the pain, cover my flaws;. Paint on my face, paint on my claws. Take it off, natural and clean;. Call me beautiful, what does that mean? Smile so honest, pure and kind;. You are what consumes my mind. Wipe my face, natural and damaged;. Wipe away the appearance i’ve managed. See my truth, see my pain;. Hold me in the pouring rain. It’s in my eyes, its in your kiss;. Coffee- my wake-u...
thoughtsofatrick.wordpress.com
3856997. Thought's of a True Queen
Thought's of a True Queen. Wednesday, October 21, 2009. Tuesday, August 25, 2009. Sometimes I wonder why we are delt certain cards in this game we like to call life. Why do people call life a game? Thursday, August 20, 2009. Labels: My thoughts for now. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
thoughtsofatruqueen.blogspot.com
3856998. Thoughts of a Twenty-or-so | The confessions, thoughts and ideas of a mid-twenties lass living in London
Thoughts of a Twenty-or-so. The confessions, thoughts and ideas of a mid-twenties lass living in London. Welcome to my blog. Hi Thanks for stopping by. I’m not sure how you found me. Maybe I’ll never know, but I’m glad you did. Maybe if I told you a little more about me you might have a better idea of what to expect? I like to drink, but I haven’t taken to the Gin fad that is currently devouring the UK. I’m open to the idea though, who knows maybe it’ll be my beverage of choice by the end of the year...
thoughtsofatwentyorso.wordpress.com
3856999. Thoughts of a twentysomething Miss | Ή αλλιώς αυτά που σκέφτομαι και με προβληματίζουν
Thoughts of a twentysomething Miss. Ή αλλιώς αυτά που σκέφτομαι και με προβληματίζουν. Ο Αύγουστος των συναισθημάτων. Κλικ για να το μοισταστείτε στο Twitter(Ανοίγει σε νέο παράθυρο). Mοιραστείτε στο Facebook(Ανοίγει σε νέο παράθυρο). Κλικ για να το μοιραστείτε στο Google (Ανοίγει σε νέο παράθυρο). Κλικ για να το μοισταστείτε στο Twitter(Ανοίγει σε νέο παράθυρο). Mοιραστείτε στο Facebook(Ανοίγει σε νέο παράθυρο). Κλικ για να το μοιραστείτε στο Google (Ανοίγει σε νέο παράθυρο). Χαθήκαμε λίγο είναι η αλήθε...
thoughtsofatwentysomethingmiss.wordpress.com
3857000. Thoughts of a Twi-hard
Sunday, April 26, 2009. This week, after referencing Stephenie Meyer's concept of imprinting, I was pretty much ridiculed. Eh, what's a Twilighter to do out in the real world? However, I have managed to have a civil conversation with one individual, and that led me to wonder how did Stephenie come up with the concept of imprinting. However, that assumption runs into some problems. You see, Stephenie Meyer's interpretation of imprinting doesn't exactly correlate with nature's interpretation. That is defin...
thoughtsofatwihard.blogspot.com
3857001. Any way the wind blows
Any way the wind blows. My Unitarian Journey and other life experiences. Monday, 13 July 2015. Integrating the Alien - Refugees. When people leave their country of residence due to oppression and/or a fear for their life, they become refugees. The Hebrews, in the book of Exodus, were refugees. They didn't have to apply to any governments for permission to stay in Canaan, they just settled there. Of course, back then, there was no border protection and no passports. The main stay was agriculture, ...And a...
thoughtsofaunitarian.blogspot.com
3857002. Semper Fidelis to my Marine
Semper Fidelis to my Marine. Me and My Love! Friday Finds 8.15.15. I ♥ naptime. Link party palooza #106. 21 Months - A Typical Day. Moments with the Morings. Just For the Record. Free Online Job/Chore Chart. Watching The Shannons Grow. Thoughts and Ideas of Mommyhood. Mom of 2 under 2 and the black stretchy pants are taking over my wardrobe. Medical Alert Bracelets are Back! A Wonderful Copley Life. 5-6 months and some. Walkin' with the Wood's. NEW YEAR and Ready to Blog. I think. Life is never dull!
thoughtsofausmcwife.blogspot.com
3857003. Thoughts of a Vacant Mind
Thoughts of a Vacant Mind. Nov 8, 2011. Good Fandom. Best Friend. I've been into Homestuck (as you can tell from the title here) and Harry Potter recently, but ended up getting into the Hetalia Halloween event anyway. I joined late, but didn't miss too much, and spent the last 4 or 5 days refreshing for updates. I mustered up the courage to post on LJ, and ended up talking to a few people on there. It was pretty sweet. Searched out England to dress up with him. Come on, that's just. maybe I'm loo...I'm g...
thoughtsofavacantmind.blogspot.com
3857004. a girl, her laptop and life | pop in and say hi if you want.
A girl, her laptop and life. Pop in and say hi if you want. About the person writing this. Me trying to be hipster. Umm…. hi! I’m so, so so sorry I haven’t been active! I’ve had really bad writer’s block and been extremely busy. Also please note that term 2 is starting on Monday so hopefully that will help me keep a schedule for my blogging. Quick Update:. 1 ZAYN LEFT ONE DIRECTION AND I FOUND OUT RIGHT BEFORE SCHOOL STARTED IT’S STILL AN EMOTIONAL SUBJECT FOR ME OK. More details are to be released.
thoughtsofavintagedreamer.wordpress.com
3857005. thoughtsofavolunteer - Mitt Liv Som Volontär i Moshi Tanzania/Mitt blivande liv som student i Lushoto Tanzania
Mitt Liv Som Volontär i Moshi Tanzania/Mitt blivande liv som student i Lushoto Tanzania. Vet inte riktigt hur jag ska sammanfatta min helg i Dar es salaam? Men hektisk skulle vall kunna vara ett passande ord, haha. Dar es salaam ar ju da ganska sa hektisk i jamforeslse med resten utav Tanzania, big city life liksom. Och jag hade mycket jag ville hinna med, men slutresultatet av helgen var nzuri sana = mycket bra pa swahili. Liknande Dar express buss. Efter att vi hade atit klart och gett varan present sa...
thoughtsofavolunteer.blogg.se
3857007. Eat. Sleep. Read. Fangirl.
Eat Sleep. Read. Fangirl. Eat Sleep. Read. Fangirl. August 14, 2015. Waking up next to you. I hear the birds sing like the world is their stage. I feel the warm sun kiss my skin as it peaks through the blinds. I slowly blink awake. I feel your body next to me,. Intertwined with mine like we are one. The sound of you breathing gives me life. Your hands caressing my body sends me an electric feeling. I feel so warm and safe in your arms. I turn over and your ocean blue eyes meet mine. July 28, 2015. You kn...
thoughtsofawallflower13.blogspot.com