SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 28 / 51 / (3936407 - 3936461)

3936407. Thus She Spaketh
Gurl Lemme Ax You a. August 03, 2011. I’M SWITCHING TUMBLRS, YOU GUYS. Here is what you should do:. Rsquo;) for “ anecdotes / fútbol / good design / musica / typography / stuff that makes me #lol forever. Rdquo; It’s effectively replacing this account. For my libertarianism/ philosophy / politics / nerdier things. Starting from scratch is very overwhelming. I finally bit the bullet. August 01, 2011. Asked: what if i changed my url to pedogiggs. And then pedogiggs would truly be one of us. August 01, 2011.
thusshespaketh.tumblr.com
3936408. The best garden tools - The best garden tools
The best garden tools. The best garden tools. Compare Clauss Straight Floral Knives, , Red , Box of 10. August 6, 2015. Should you be looking intended for title so this site offer most competitive tariff of this system, besides a lot of Clauss merchandise is offered on this web page. Description about Clauss Straight Floral Knives, , Red , Box of 10. Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.,Straight Blade,Non-Rust Stainless Blade,Comfort Grip. Filed Under: Hand Tools. Power and Hand Tools.
thusshoes.com
3936409. Home - Homepage des Städt. Gymnasium Köln-Deutz Thusneldastraβe
Städtisches Gymnasium Köln-Deutz. Ein herzliches Willkommen zum Schuljahr 2015/2016! Die Sommerferien liegen hinter uns und wir starten in das neue Schuljahr. Hoffentlich haben alle einen schönen, erholsamen Sommer verbracht! Wir freuen uns sehr auf unsere neuen Schülerinnen und Schüler, besonders die neuen Fünftklässler und die neuen EFler. Allen am Schulleben Beteiligten einen guten Start in das neue Schuljahr! Rarr; zu den akuellen Mitteilungen. Melden sich bei Herrn Friedrichs: friedriade@yahoo.de.
thussie.de
3936410. Thussie'89 - Abiturjahrgang 1989 - Willkommen
Willkommen beim Abijahrgang 1989. Laaaaang, lang ist es her, nämlich genau 20 Jahre, das sich ca. 90 Schüler einer kleinen aber feinen Schule im trauten Köln-Deutz entschlossen haben, ihr Abitur doch noch durchzuziehen um die harten Jahre nicht umsonst vergeudet zu haben. Was es sonst noch so an wichtigen Informationen und Veranstaltungen gibt wird hier mal gesammelt. Viel Spaß beim Stöbern ;-). Ehemaligentreffen am 10. Mai 2014. Autor: Michael Wandel am 07.03.2014. Abitreffen 2009 im Brauhaus ohne Namen.
thussie89.de
3936411. Tim Hussin | Photo Blog
Next Episode: Idyll Dandy Acres. Check out our next episode on America reCycled. Notes from the Road America reCycled. We just posted a video, story and photographs from our first leg of the biking journey. Check it out at www.americarecycled.org. Hitting the road, finally. Cory, bear pelt and fox cod piece, Hawk with bowling ball*. Check us out here:. My Workspace, at the Moment. The cutest workspace ever. The air is growing cooler and the road is calling. It will be well worth the wait. Do Go" - Jónsi.
thussin.blogspot.com
3936412. Welcome | thusske.com --:: Tylor Husske :: --
This is my new and improved Drupal CMS. Based website. There are three main reasons for this site. Post little tidbits/updates about me. Update my site(and content) to something a little more current. Have a Dupal playground. I havent really made that many modifications to my site yet but as I get more comfortable and time I have a feeling that my site will make some changes for the better. All things seen here are ideas and thoughts of Tylor Husske.
thusske.com
3936413. Thuss Law Office (803) 640-1000 | Robert R. Thuss, Esq.
Thuss Law Office (803) 640-1000. Robert R. Thuss, Esq. I handle other civil litigation cases, including foreclosure defense, consumer protection, probate matters and litigation, and general contract cases and negligence cases, such as auto accidents. The costs of representation will depend on your particular problem, and can be discussed and arranged after consultation. Please contact me by phone or email to schedule a consultation. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Your email address will not be published.
thusslawoffice.com
3936414. Thus Spake Abraham | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging! Change this sentence and title from admin Theme option page. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
thusspakeabraham.wordpress.com
3936415. thus spake a.k.
A mechanistic process for a solving a mathematical problem. Derived from the name of the Persian mathematician al-Khwarizmi. Thus spake a.k. August 1, 2015 7:11 AM. We have seen how the k. Means algorithm can classify a set of data into k. July 18, 2015 11:34 AM. July 4, 2015 6:18 AM. Last time we took a first brief look at cluster analysis in which we seek to algorithmically differentiate sets of data into subsets of. That which are identified by a clustering algorithm. Further On An Arithmetical Pursuit.
thusspakeak.com
3936416. Holidays, A Computer and A Not-so-Fat guy...
Holidays, A Computer and A Not-so-Fat guy. To write or not to write is the question. And Im still deciding. Wednesday, January 02, 2008. To http:/ kaapiwrite.wordpress.com/. Please click on link to go to the new page. Posted by Sudarshan J at 9:32 AM. Sunday, June 25, 2006. Posted by Sudarshan J at 2:51 PM. Or Im sure, this would have been God's Own Country. Posted by Sudarshan J at 2:18 PM. Tuesday, June 20, 2006. The City Of Joy! On second thoughts, Im compelled to say NO! That is ever resplendent in m...
thusspakeitem.blogspot.com
3936417. Thus Spake Jared | The thoughts of a tired, young man rediscovering his energy
May 20, 2014. Sometimes I wonder if my purpose in life is to cause pain. I help someone get close to me, and then I hurt that person. And I don’t know if I’ve hurt many people, but if feels like I have. And I don’t want that. And it helps me feel better about myself. And in the end I just hurt them. Why? I’m tired of causing pain. I’m tired of sunlight again. I want perpetual darkness and a warm breeze to put me to sleep forever. Or at least a redo. I’ll do it all again ...Sometimes It Feels Pathetic.
thusspakejared.com
3936418. thusspakekate
Upgrade to paid account! May 15th, 2012 07:53 pm. Nov 1st, 2020 03:34 pm. Comment to be added. We Need to Talk about Draco. Dec 23rd, 2014 05:01 pm. Subtitled: “My Thought on. JKR’s Newest Writings about Everyone’s Favorite Slytherkid”. Well hello new livejournal. May 15th, 2014 05:42 pm. Youre looking awfully tumblr-derived this evening. Why David Benioff and D.B. Weiss raped Cersei Lannister. Apr 21st, 2014 03:01 am. Tags: game of thrones. I've never been this angry over television. Does a girl really ...
thusspakekate.livejournal.com
3936419. As I Like It ... :)
As I Like It . :). If it's not fun, you're not doing it right. Friday, May 29, 2009. What I did this Summer? This Summer I DID NOT. Reach office before 10 in the morning and had a date with the sun everyday. Follow the diet regime that i had framed for myself to stay fit (read 'somewhat slim' :D). Remember to fill petrol nearly twice, that left me rushing to MTC bus stops on mornings. Buy the FM transistor for the watchman though i promised to, a week back. Update the blog frequently as promised to myself.
thusspakekavita.blogspot.com
3936420. Alohomora | My pensieve!
Yet again, my blogging path is going to be changed to a better one. This is the post that officially announces that the website http:/ keirthana.in. Is technically ready with 100% effort from Adhi. From now on, I will be blogging at http:/ keirthana.in/blog. Which is also powered by WordPress. The website http:/ keirthana.in. Is powered by Drupal Content Management System. A big thank you to all the readers who have been with me till now at https:/ thusspakekeirthana.wordpress.com. This has been dormant ...
thusspakekeirthana.wordpress.com
3936421. Thus Spake KJ
Composed of binaries and never ending contradictions, intensely moody, stubborn, firefighter, genius manque, identity hunter on the prowl for stimuli, occasionally given to verbal diarrhoea. Saturday, May 26, 2007. I have drunk the cup of hemlock and I have traversed the sands of time. I have caressed the depths of the sea with my feet and felt the warmth of the sky behind my ears. I have been to places light years away. I have been to places eons inside. I am the past, the present and the future. Some w...
thusspakekj.blogspot.com
3936422. 様々な病気や症状に効く薬を作るための治験
thusspakemagog.com
3936423. 0 thusspake miss patrice
0 thusspake miss patrice. Template Picture Window. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
thusspakemisspatrice.blogspot.com
3936424. Thus Spake Mohan
Words of virtue, dour and deep. For morbid souls, thus I speak. Monday, December 12, 2011. 1 Powerful is not always righteous. In fact, powerful is seldom righteous. 2 Popular media tends to align with the more powerful and becomes the mouthpiece of the powerful. The media that doesn’t, perishes. It is the pure, simple, natural order of things. Combine 1 and 2, what do you get? What if what they hail is powerful evil and what they condemn is powerless good? Links to this post. Friday, June 24, 2011.
thusspakemohan.blogspot.com
3936425. Thus Spake my Mind | Thus Spake my Mind
Thus Spake my Mind. Thus Spake my Mind. FAITH – Fully Accepting I Trust Him. Accepting without any questions (Fully) I place my Trust in Him. This entry was posted on December 28, 2016, in Spiritual insights. All beings are but a reservoir of consciousness. The walls of the reservoir is the body. The body becomes aware because of the presence of consciousness. The body tends to interpret this awareness as if its nature and identifies the awareness to itself. In mathematics, an equation. My necessity for ...
thusspakemymind.wordpress.com
3936426. Its either MY way or the HIGHWAY!
Its either MY way or the HIGHWAY! Saturday, July 21, 2012. As the title reads, it had been too long for a lot of things including the last time I actually read a blog. The list that follows is not exhaustive but just some of the few things that were a long time coming (or not) and happened recently -. But when you have friends, who needs to get out of the car. Nothing more is popping into my head right now, but I am pretty certain, when I began the list there was more that i had intended to write about&#...
thusspakesam.blogspot.com
3936427. Thus Spake Srikrishna
Thursday, 13 December 2012. Unedited excerpt From Volume II, Chapter I of Justice BN Srikrishna Report, dated February 16, 1998, Mumbai. 41 This police station is a Hindu dominated area though there are small Muslim pockets strewn about. 42 Generally speaking, here the Muslims were at the receiving end in both the phases of riots. 44 There are no active Muslim organisations in this area though Shiv Sena and BJP are very much active in this area. The Senior Police Inspector admitted that, except in a few ...
thusspakesrikrishna.blogspot.com
3936429. Instant Inspiration
Wednesday, July 23, 2008. The days I scare me. I have recently noticed that I have grown increasingly brazen in my statements these days. I gave an extremely pathetic rendition( read "trying to ape my teacher") of Pantuvarali today. Sad part is I didnt even know it was Pantuvarali till we started to sing " Siva siva siva". Thought on my head - " Great! Conversation between my music teacher and me today after a reasonably good "aping" of Reethigowla:. Conversation at the end of class:. Me: " Yeah he did b...
thusspakesupraja.blogspot.com
3936430. Hope this helps ! :)
GS Prep by Anunaya Jha. July 23, 2015. July 23, 2015. Anunaya Jha (AIR 57) has a whopping 418 in GS with 115, 100, 87 and 116 in GS 1, 2 , 3, 4 respectively. The blog that follows are his wise words. I am merely hosting the same. Hope this helps! That yours truly is going to dole out in the following 1200 odd words is NOT going to guarantee a fantabulous score in General Studies. Know the basics of History, Polity, Economy et al, and once you get into the groove, bash on! Newspapers are a great source of...
thusspakethebabelfish.wordpress.com
3936431. thusspaketheheretic | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. May 4, 2016. Prosyletization – 1. One day, the godman went up to a kid and asked him if he would like to learn some meditation. The kid refused politely and went to play football. The godman returned the next day and repeated the request. The kid refused again. This sequence of events continued for several days at the end of which the kid asked- are you fucking deaf? Or are you retarded? The kid- well, we use umbrellas. Why don’t you buy one? Kid- why is that? G- Yes....
thusspaketheheretic.wordpress.com
3936432. A RAGAMUFFIN'S DIARY
My Blog talks about one Man, who is A Jesus Freak, A Ragamuffin, The Maverick, Sojourner to The Mount, The Lover, The Dreamer, A Non-Conformist, Know-it-some, Simple, Big-Hearted. Friday, May 13, 2011. Restarting. Restored. Purpose-driven. The need to make a mark, the desire to be known, the longing to stand-out often takes you down. It did take me down. i still am coming up to breathe. For long i stood there at the corner wondering why am i not being known by all. I questioned why wasn't i getting my due.
thusspakethemaverick.blogspot.com
3936433. Thus Spaketh Eminence
Tuesday, March 3, 2009. Priorities for a nation. Here's praying that everybody still has a job and has not been severely impacted by the recession. I want to start off by splitting up the priorities into short term priorities and long term priorities. Need to be given autonomous powers to arrest anyone on the basis of considerable doubt. To ensure independent functioning, they could report into the CVC. Or the SC. There may be persecution of certain individuals, but that happens anyways, so that is OK.
thusspaketheminence.blogspot.com
3936434. Thus Spake Tracer Bullet
Thus Spake Tracer Bullet. Tuesday, December 02, 2014. I have been listening to Vitamin String Quartet all day long. The strings are really moving. Posted by Tracer Bullet at 6:35 PM. Monday, December 01, 2014. Blue skies tinged with white,. I wish I could embrace you forever. December in Bangalore. Aha! Posted by Tracer Bullet at 12:30 AM. Friday, May 28, 2010. World Cup - South Africa. Https:/ spreadsheets.google.com/ccc? Posted by Tracer Bullet at 10:27 AM. Monday, May 24, 2010. Thursday, April 15, 2010.
thusspaketracerbullet.blogspot.com
3936435. Discussion Forum | Looking forward for your participation in this discussion group
Looking forward for your participation in this discussion group. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. WORKING MOTHERS BOON OR BANE What are your…. SHARE YOUR SUCCESS STORY WITH OTHERS. What is peer pressure How does it affect…. Recent Updates Toggle Comment Threads. September 23, 2013. WORKING MOTHERS – BOON OR BANE? What are your views – would you go in favour of working moms or against the working moms? September 7, 2013.
thusspakevibha.wordpress.com
3936436. Thus Spake VM | "Aano bhadrakratavo yantu vishwata:" (Let noble thoughts come to us from everyside: Rg Veda)
Aano bhadrakratavo yantu vishwata: (Let noble thoughts come to us from everyside: Rg Veda). When the Feller is Felled…. May 2, 2015. Wisdom vs. Pleasure. October 10, 2014. स ख र थ व त यज द व द य व द य र थ व त यज त स खम. Whither wisdom for pleasure-seekers? And no pleasure for wisdom-seekers. Pleasure-seeker must give up wisdom,. And wisdom-seeker, pleasure. 8211; Mahabharatam, Udyoga Parvam. अलसस य क त व द य अव द यस य क त धनम. अधनस य क त म त र अम त रस य क त स खम. No effort, then no knowledge;. And Peter ...
thusspakevm.wordpress.com
3936437. Thus Spake YOU - Thus Spake You | Philosophy for Real People
An Apology* for the Philosophical Journal. What's ACCOMPLISHED with your ideas? This is a site dedicated to the idea of a structured. To some degree) documenting of personal philosophy. The Personal Philosophical Meditation. What it really is: a journal. But instead of documenting mundane, literal activities, it documents your philosophical reflections. It is a workspace for you to work out personal quandaries of thought. "What do I believe in? Why do my beliefs sometimes seem inconsistent? A way to stru...
thusspakeyou.org
3936438. Zarathushtra, Zoroaster, Zoroastrianism, understanding the oldest monotheistic faith.
Zarathushtra, Zoroaster, Zoroastrianism, understanding the oldest monotheistic faith. Every one of His creation, man included, is responsible for their actions and all natural consequences resulting from these. Eventually, all evil will be utterly annihilated, and all of God's creation will attain perfection and become deathless. This is called Frashokereti - perfection of the world. A popular stylised picture of the Prophet. Monday, February 22, 2010. Zoroastrianism- a living religion. The laity are exp...
thusspakezarathustra-geven46.blogspot.com
3936439. Thus Spake Zarathustra
Fourth and Last Part. Friedrich Nietzsche, translated by Thomas Common. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Fourth and Last Part. View my complete profile.
thusspakezarathustrabynietzsche.blogspot.com
3936440. Home Page
Thus Spake Zarathustra Productions. Welcome To Thus Spake Zarathustra Productions! A critical aspect of delivering gripping web-based video content that is audience target is our philosophy at TSZ Productions to work synergistically with the customer during the creative process. This enables the customer to become an integral part of the creative process tailor his or her companies or not for profit organizations message to the specific demographic they wish to rich with greater precision.
thusspakezarathustraproductions.com
3936441. Thus Spake Zuska
19 Questions With Zuska. To Portrait of the Scientist as a Young Woman. By Zuska) Jul 09 2015. Welcome, welcome, welcome! And a hearty huzzah! For Scientopia's newest blogger(s)! Go check them out over at Portrait of the Scientist as a Young Woman. Formica (But Not the Countertop): A Cautionary Tale. By Zuska) Jul 06 2015. Formica is not just a made up word. For a substitute material for mica insulation that eventually became countertop material. Patterns are very hip! And they will bite, Bite, BITE!
thusspakezuska.scientopia.org
3936442. Thus Spake Zuska | A Blog For All And No One
A Blog For All And No One. Thus Spake Zuska Moves To Scientopia.org Today! August 2, 2010. Today this blog moves to the new Scientopia.org blog network, at http:/ scientopia.org/blogs/thusspakezuska. I told you you’d see! Scienceblogs, this is move. Something good. I just can’t tell you how excited I am. Come see the shiny new blog and network goodness! Where The Hell Is Prof-like Substance Going? July 30, 2010. Prof-like Substance says he’s moving his blog. Blog I Am Reading Today. July 29, 2010. Includ...
thusspakezuska.wordpress.com
3936443. Aditi's Blog | A History Hacker's MusingsAditi's Blog | A History Hacker's Musings
A History Hacker's Musings. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. 8220;States” of Being. A Tudor Story – Part Two. March 30, 2015. Three years ago, I began a series of posts about the Tudor dynasty of England – one of my favorite subjects of historical study. However, due to tragic circumstances (namely, high school), I never actually got around to writing more than one post. Now that I have so much free time, I have decided to continue the series. Without further ado, I present to you.
thusspeaksaditi.com
3936444. Thuss Photography, Camden, Maine
The details are in the lighting. 111 Washington Street, Camden, ME 04843. Voice: 207-236-2449 Cell: 207-542-0808 Fax: 207-236-2007.
thussphotography.com
3936445. Thus Spiked
A football blog for all and none. E-mail us at thusspiked@gmail.com. 2011 College Football TV Schedule. 2011 NFL Coverage Maps. Every Day Should Be Saturday. Posts of the past. The Agony of a Steelers Defeat in Pictures. Fun With Math, or Why Cris Collinsworth Was The Gr. Wednesday, January 11, 2012. The Agony of a Steelers Defeat in Pictures. Former Pittsburgh Steeler Edmund Nelson on a post game show]. Pittsburgh's "Boy Mayor", Luke Ravensthal]. Read more Thus Spiked. On Twitter. Like us on Facebook.
thusspiked.com
3936446. Thus Spoke Aaron
About Aaroneous G. Pattersonius. Saturday, March 30, 2013. We will step out of the front door. Into a new city, out of the heat. That has become this place;. Then past the flickering lights of the skyline,. We will sleep in the hills at some new height. What an animal a place can be,. How it can eat at your mind. We need a place whose heart isn't gluttoneous with control,. And if we can pause this infinite loop of take and take,. Perhaps something new will become of us. I already gave up cigarettes.
thusspokeaaron.blogspot.com
3936448. THUS SPOKE ALIEN
Visit www.sahridaya.wordpress.com to read - Life in Parts: Memories, Thoughts and The Truth by Alien. Wednesday, August 31, 2011. At the back we sit in darkness,. Enjoying the privilege of being unseen,. You can hear them all,. But faces.,don't strain. In waiting, I lost my number of cups. But in turn I got wisdom. No pain, no gain. Someone patted, my good old friend. And brought with him smoke,. Bringing more illusion on to the darker stage,. Now nothing is seen. To sit here for some moments is pleasure,.
thusspokealien.blogspot.com
3936450. Affordable Data Analysis Services for Small Businesses and Non-Profits
Thus Spoke Data SM. Is a group of a diverse interdisciplinary academic people who identified a need to offer small business and non-profits to have affordable data analysis services. In addition, Thus Spoke Data SM. Provides computation, data analysis, data post-processing, visualization, large scale data sharing mass storage and IT consulting services. Thus Spoke Data SM. Affordable Data Analysis Services for Small Businesses and Non-Profits.
thusspokedata.com
3936451. The practicality of impracticality
The practicality of impracticality. Sunday, February 17, 2008. After a long time wasting my time doing nothing , I wish to eludicate upon a technical topic. The upcoming US Election. The question might come as to why? Why does Someone residing in a third World Country so concerned about the election? And Why is his opinion important? Wednesday, February 13, 2008. As I write this, the clock slowly ticks over another minute. Tick Tock, Tick Tock! What do we love. The Gifts, the excesses or the emotions.
thusspokedoc.blogspot.com
3936452. Trash Treasury
Wednesday, June 8, 2011. What does it take to turn you on? This song is my newest fascination. Suede brought overt sexuality to the forefront of 90s music alongside Pulp. This video is deliciously disturbing and strangely enticing. Brett Anderson's vocals are amazing and seductive. The guitar work is gorgeous and lends to the dirty, sexual tone. Sunday, June 5, 2011. Fabulously Burnt Coffee and a myriad of great oddities. Speaking of genius, I highly recommend this blog. Labels: blogs of note. J Mascis h...
thusspokeeudiamonia.blogspot.com
3936453. illustrated thoughts
Sunday, February 10, 2008. Walking the sobriety test line. Saturday, February 9, 2008. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Good Ideas Gone Bad. View my complete profile.
thusspokefagabeefee.blogspot.com
3936454. Melancholy State of Mind
Melancholy State of Mind. Limitless forum of expression for the purpose of purifying the soul. Friday, November 16, 2007. Photo credit courtesy of. Http:/ www.anarticleofart.com/. Eyes and exhaled. . . .and felt myself drift out of my physical body. . . . Cleansing. . . Renewal. . . Purification. . . Restoration. . . I was rigorously purged of all impurities that had plagued and weakened my spirit. Poured into my heart were. Love hope. . . resolve. . . .forgiveness. My spirit, now stripped of all. As I o...
thusspokehersoul.com
3936455. Thus Spoke Jon
Landscapes and Plant Life. Fire – Street Scenes. Uncategorizable Yet Not Underemphasizable. Galaxy Clusters and Groups. Comets, Stars, Star Clusters and Supernovae. Saturn, its Rings and its Moons. Jupiter and its Moons. Other Planets – Mars, Mercury, Venus, Neptune, Uranus and Pluto. The Earth, Moon, Auroras and Comets (w/ Earth backdrop). August 11, 2015. Top 111 Movies….with no pretense, just true. 8211; Listed alphabetically because the order depends on one’s mood. Ace Ventura Pet Detective. The Thre...
thusspokejon.wordpress.com
3936456. Thus Spoke Keith Hernandez
Thursday, September 15, 2011. A few of these came into conflict the past couple of nights in the Dodgers-Diamondbacks series, and for me it's a really good example of baseball's automated policing system going awry. Which should surprise nobody, considering the fact that a 95 mph fastball to the ribs is judge, jury, and executioner. Via True Blue LA. Okay, now this. Is happening." In the grand scheme of things, not that bad. As you can see at the end there, umpire Bill Welke follows up the HBP by zitzing...
thusspokekeithhernandez.blogspot.com
3936457. Thus Spoke Lady M | Entertain Me…And Please Don't Fail!
Thus Spoke Lady M. Entertain Me…And Please Don't Fail! Oh, To Be An Addams! The acting, overall, was consistently good, with a few standouts and a few who missed the mark. Let’s start with the best performance of the night: Gomez, played by Dillon Engelhart. Mr. Engelhart’s Gomez is everything you want him to be: emotional, funny, charismatic and passionate! People, you must see this! The moment where the right actors, in the right costumes (expertly done by Jentra Smith), in the perfect light (design by...
thusspokeladym.wordpress.com
3936458. Thus Spoke Petizustra – Adventures of a Perpetual Transplant
Adventures of a Perpetual Transplant. October 15, 2015. October 15, 2015. When I finished writing my post about the Golden Gate Park. Particularly the last sentence, after proofreading it, I had a bad feeling:. Because the air is more relaxed there isn’t that many violent crimes and certainly not in GG Park where street kids can camp and live for free. They won’t risk that resident status committing any crimesI hope. And coming back to my assertion, how could I be so naive? October 6, 2015. Neo Hippies a...
thusspokepetizustra.wordpress.com
3936459. Thus Spoke Stacy – Always right. Not always correct.
Always right. Not always correct. Goodwill Toward Orange Men. Goodwill Toward Orange Men. January 4, 2017. The utterly depressing weather of the most wonderful time of the year has always inspired –. I am not alone. Out-with-the-old has hit a fever pitch and the isles of the thrift stores are positively groaning with cast-offs. The donation stations are overwhelmed with teetering piles of debris that would give even the most seasoned hoarder pause. It is something to behold. It seems as if underneath all...
thusspokestacy.wordpress.com
3936460. Hover
This user has not enabled any redirections. Hover lets you easily create simple ways to access your digital life.
thusspokethedog.com
3936461. Thussspokethemarble.com
thusspokethemarble.com