SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 46 / 33 / (6421495 - 6421549)

6421495. TruthSlant
Life on the Slant with Shannon Harris. Observer. Seeker. Skeptic. Hoper. On a quest to. The past, the present, and ourselves;. To dive into faith and doubt,. Swim in the deep. I am looking at the territory of culture and experience through a glass darkly. Tell all the truth, but tell it slant,. Success in circuit lies,. Too bright for our infirm delight. The truth’s superb surprise;. As lightening to the children eased. With explanation kind,. The truth must dazzle gradually. Mdash; Emily Dickinson.
truthslant.org
6421496. Ramblings, Sorrows, Reminscences
Ramblings, Sorrows, Reminscences. Friday, May 3, 2013. Far be it from me to compare myself with Goete; however, this project arises out of a similar feeling as his Sorrows of Young Werther. I need to write, I need to understand and, hopefully, eventually, through this process purge myself. Now that I teach, and I am confronted with teenagers every day, I have been forced to confront the specters of my own teenage past. Was I so obvious? Am I the only one still haunted? Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
truthslanted.blogspot.com
6421497. Truth Sledge
Madness were easy to bear compared with truth like this.". Sunday, June 21, 2015. Emanuel AME Church, Charleston SC. The historic Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, SC was the site of a horrific event this week. I hesitate to call it a “tragedy” for the same reason I hesitate to call Sept. 11, 2001 a tragedy. A tragedy connotes an event that was unavoidable and, to the degree human action is involved, accidental. Tsunamis and hurricanes come to mind. Earthquakes and tornadoes come to mind. Heck, he could&...
truthsledge.com
6421498. DAVID CONN TruthSleuth
The Disaster of Obamacare. Cult That Never Went Away. Jonestown, Its Portent. Jonestown: Spawn of DoC. Who was Jim Jones? Downfall of Jim Jones. A 'must know' re Romney. Romney, a Disaster. The Evil of Islam. George Coker's Bad Day. Who Is Michael A. Bowie? Hold On to A Godly Frame of Reference; Dont let America Become Another Jonestown. THE PLEASURE OF FIENDS. An Orthodox Study of Evil And The Meaning. In The Jonestown Cultic Horror. Why was Jim Jones able to go more than eleven years in. First Hand Acc...
truthsleuth.biz
6421499. Linguistic Interrogation Expert Services - The Truth Sleuth
Linguistic Interrogation Expert Services. Our company is dedicated to providing the most current and effective training programs available for the investigator, which are based upon solid academic research as well as the practical and effective application of the techniques within the field.". Partner with us on your pursuit of the truth and sign up for our newsletter and free videos below. In 2014 we launched The Lie Boat! Which is an annual training cruise. Training cruise is focused on. From people th...
truthsleuth.com
6421500. DAVID CONN TruthSleuth
The Disaster of Obamacare. Cult That Never Went Away. Jonestown, Its Portent. Jonestown: Spawn of DoC. Who was Jim Jones? Downfall of Jim Jones. A 'must know' re Romney. Romney, a Disaster. The Evil of Islam. George Coker's Bad Day. Who Is Michael A. Bowie? Hold On to A Godly Frame of Reference; Dont let America Become Another Jonestown. THE PLEASURE OF FIENDS. An Orthodox Study of Evil And The Meaning. In The Jonestown Cultic Horror. Why was Jim Jones able to go more than eleven years in. First Hand Acc...
truthsleuth.info
6421501. DAVID CONN TruthSleuth
truthsleuth.net
6421502. DAVID CONN TruthSleuth
truthsleuth.org
6421503. Truth Sleuth | MSNBC
LIVE - ONLY ONLINE. Follow an activist organization. Join a discussion group. Create a discussion group. Stories you may like. If Trump isn't Putin's puppet, why does. Trump makes health care promises he'll never. Team Trump eyes major changes to press'. Colorado Republican flees constituents. May 30, 2008. Last Active Jan 16 2017. Last Active Jan 12 2017. Last Active Jan 15 2017. Last Active Jan 1 2017. Last Active Jan 16 2017. Last Active Jan 3 2017. Last Active Jan 16 2017. Last Active Jan 16 2017.
truthsleuth.people.msnbc.com
6421504. Truth Sleuth
Truth Sleuth's Recent Activity. Offensive VW Commercial. Solution to Terrorism or Bigotry? What About Freedom of Speech? Fri Aug 14, 2015. In reply to: Marshall James #1. Christian Florida Couple Raped 13-Year-Old Girl 500 Times Because God Said It's OK (VIDEO). Fri Aug 14, 2015. In reply to: willjay9 #1.18 name one viner who has blamed Christianity for these peoples crimes. Foto-Friday 8/14 - The rest of my evil beach photos. Thu Aug 13, 2015. F I Were an Israeli Looking at the Iran Deal. She was buried...
truthsleuth.today.com
6421505. Two truths. One lie. | Who do you trust?
Two truths. One lie. Who do you trust? Stay updated via RSS. Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page. I’m a pusher baby. Posted: August 3, 2010 in Uncategorized. OK I’ll admit it…I’m an addict. I guess you could say that music was my gateway drug. For awhile, it was only a song or two, nothing major. It wasn’t long before I was alone in a dark apartment downloading albums and even whole. Humble residents of webland, please heed my warning. Do not, whatever you ...
truthslie.wordpress.com
6421506. Truth, Lies and Opinions | Just another WordPress site
Truth, Lies and Opinions. Just another WordPress site. September 19, 2015. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing! Make: A WordPress template.
truthsliesandopinions.com
6421507. (t)ruth's life
Life at 9,156 feet elevation in the mountains of Colorado. Wednesday, February 29, 2012. I have now had. Surprise baby showers thrown for me! I feel so loved! I am blessed, indeed, and so is our little girl! She has so many people who already love her, even before they've met her. I can't wait to introduce her to everyone when she arrives into the world! Saturday, February 25, 2012. Friday, February 17, 2012. Wednesday, December 28, 2011. On Monday morning I was driving down to Denver to have my car chec...
truthslife.blogspot.com
6421508. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
truthslinger.com
6421509. TruthSlinger | discovering.His.Truth.through.verse
Discovering.His.Truth.through.verse. April 5, 2012. Empowered by the Holy Spirit. 1 One who slings the true or actual state of a matter. 2 One who conforms with fact or reality. 3 One who explains a indisputable fact. 4 One who lives in the state or character of being true. 5 Actuality or actual existence spoken, written, or some other way described with power. TheBanishing: He.who.was.Sent. June 7, 2016. May 6, 2016. Let us start at the beginning friend. Though let us also ponder more, for He is three i...
truthslinger.wordpress.com
6421510. An Open Book
All about Rhonda R Carpenter the author. Two Contests You Don’t Want to Miss. April 10th, 2015. Time is almost up! If you haven’t heard time is running out to get registered for the annual Horroaddicts. Master of the Macabre and Wicked Women Writers Challenges for 2015. Monday April 13th is the cut off. So wast no time clicking on the links below to get in on the fun. Master of Macabre Contest 2015 LAST CHANCE! Will it be you? Here is the link to the details at horroraddicts.net. October 11th, 2014.
truthslithers.com
6421511. 噂の多いラパルレの真相に迫る
親友の まっきー を誘って、何かと噂の多い ラパルレ についての真相を直撃.
truthsln.com
6421512. Blog de truthsME - - truths ME- - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Regarder,Critiquer,Aimer ou Detester! Il n'est pas parfait, je l'admet, mais il essaye de ne pas me tromper. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Je pence pas que j'a trop beso ii. Ns de me présenter car ma v ii. E n'a r ii. Re ,je su ii. S comme tout le monde, je va ii. S au lycée , je sors avec mes potes , je su ii. S non stop sur l'ord ii. Une bonne présentat ii. On ne s ii. E pas de d ii. Re tous de so ii. Des le prem ii. S de me decouvr ii. R au f ii.
truthsme.skyrock.com
6421513. truthsmiles.com
From Stephen King's The Stand. With civilization gone, all the chrome and geegaws had been stripped from the engine of human society. Glen Bateman held forth on this theme often, and it always seemed to please Harold inordinately. And what was there to say?
truthsmiles.com
6421514. Transition of Motion
Saturday, April 10, 2010. Duck Studios, http:/ www.duckstudios.com/index.php. Did the commercial that is being analyzed. This commercial is based on Extra Fusion Gum http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Story behind this commercial is to get people excited for this new kind of gum. This is done through visuals and audio that come together, which brings everything together. This is a great commercial it combines all of the categories together which makes it great. Duck Studios has done a lot of great commerc...
truthsmotion.blogspot.com
6421515. Truth Snacks
City, State, Zip. Inspiring Wisdom Through Handwritten Notes. Your Custom Text Here. Each Set Includes 50 Cards! Blank lines for handwritten notes! This is example content. Double-click here and select a page to feature its content. Learn more. Jun 11, 2012. Jun 11, 2012. Jun 11, 2012. Jun 11, 2012. Jun 11, 2012. Jun 11, 2012.
truthsnacks.com
6421516. Truthsnap.com
This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
truthsnap.com
6421517. The Genius Prosecutor
That the truth should be found is only natural. not a miracle. OOC, TVK] Status screen. OOC, TVK] Forneus stats, expanded edition. OOC, TVK] The Velvet Key application. No game, open RP] The "pester Edgeworth in his office" post. Game] the velvet key. Forneus stats, expanded edition. The skills, weaknesses, and resistances of Edgeworth's Persona. My app for The Velvet Key. Post Tell me how I'm managing this whole Miles Edgeworth thing. The "pester Edgeworth in his office" post. OOC, TVK] Status screen.
truthsnomiracle.livejournal.com
6421519. Cherie Nark NZ (Show NZ the Money)!!
Who is Ms Cherie Kurarangi Sweeney of NARK.Org? Sunday, 10 February 2013. NARK Smear campaign takes to Facebook. NARK Smear campaign takes to Facebook. 160;on February 1, 2013. NARK was founded by Cherie Kurarangi Sweeney after being branded a ‘nark’ for speaking to police about the death of Ngaruawahia baby Serenity Scott-Dinnington. Cherie turned this label around into the Nation of Advocates for the Rights of Kids. The following is a media release from the organisation. The former Treasurer’s co...
truthsnz.blogspot.com
6421520. www.truthsociety.org - Holding Page
Registered by XILO Communications Ltd. On behalf of a customer or partner. This is a domain holding page for. And this confirms that your domain name is now reserved. You may need to update the name servers. On your domain before you can start to use it. Once updated, please allow 24-72 hours for the new records to propagate. If you have registered this name with us directly. Please login to My XILO. To make any modifications. Or if you have registered this name through a partner.
truthsociety.org
6421521. Your hosting has been set up!
Your Web Site is Ready For Content! Your domain has been added to Plesk, but it appears that you have not uploaded your web site content yet. You can add content to your site in three ways:. Upload your existing content to the httpdocs folder. If you don't yet have an FTP or SFTP capable application to upload your files, check out our guide on selecting and using an FTP client. Install a web app like WordPress using our application installer - it only takes a few minutes! Check out our web design packages.
truthsocket.net
6421522. Truthsocks's blog - Icomprise! - Skyrock.com
13/02/2010 at 2:35 PM. 15/02/2010 at 1:19 AM. Soundtrack of My Life. MISS YOU . MP4 EVER. ܤ. Subscribe to my blog! Lindsay Jacquart Lindsay Jacquart. Mitch Hewer Mitch hewer. Jared Padalecki Jared Padalecki. Miley cyrus Miley cyrus. Justin bieber justin bieber. Une jeune fille nommée Lindsay Jacquart, 16 ans et mal dans sa peau qui as du mal a se faire des amies va changer de vie du jour au lendemain mais personne le sauras c'est la que sa double vie commenceras . Newletter = 2 com's constructif :D.
truthsocks.skyrock.com
6421523. Truths of a Blessed Life
Truths of a Blessed Life. July 28, 2015. Let me start by saying that I don’t particularly like fundraising. I hate asking people for money. I’m pretty sure it’s a pride thing for me, and let me tell you, God has definitely humbled me in this area in the last couple of years. In the near future. I have to say that it’s not easy, but it’s definitely not possible without those around us also getting invested in the cause of serving little ones who have little. World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organi...
truthsofablessedlife.wordpress.com
6421524. The Things They Don't Tell You After College
The Things They Don't Tell You After College. Be a Rule Breaker. August 19, 2014. Yesterday was the first day back in classes for my College, and although I have not officially graduated, I finished all my classes that I needed to in the spring. One thing I have been reflecting on more and more is how grateful I am that I did not quite follow all the rules and thoughts of my department. 1 You cannot have a job while studying for this degree. 2 Student loans are acceptable and required. July 19, 2014.
truthsofadultlife.wordpress.com
6421525. Truths of a (formerly) Single Mom
Truths of a (formerly) Single Mom. Money, Money, Money, Money. You’ve gotta say that title like the song…you know….Money, Money, Money, Moooonnnnneeeey! It sounds better that way, like you’re excited about it. Seriously, it’s that whole positive attitude thing. Pretend you’re all happy about your money situation, and then you will be. Ready to smack me yet? Or maybe I was trying to make ME feel better? It’s a lightbulb. Does that mean she gets it? You’d think that since the amount of money coming I...
truthsofaformerlysinglemom.wordpress.com
6421526. Info Spesifikasi Dan Harga Smartphone Terbaru
Info Spesifikasi Dan Harga Smartphone Terbaru. Sunday, March 1, 2015. Designer Bed room Furniture. A bed room is easily the most special room within your house. It goes for you alone. It's likely to say that it's your haven or sanctuary in which you spend your most relaxing time. Newyork Furniture Store makes your oasis look good and classy. It offers armoires, beds, vanity sets etcetc. Colours from the wood finish too play a substantial role for designer bed room furniture. Birch or natural look inc...
truthsofaheart.blogspot.com
6421527. Truths of Becoming
What you will find here is the clumsy journey of a heart learning what it is to live. Monday, October 20, 2014. Posted on 11:56 PM 1 comment. 31 Days of The 31 Years Soundtrack: The Aggies Are We. Today, my grandmother passed away. It's surreal. And so, because I bleed maroon ever so slightly, because my grandmother lived just down the street from campus, because I knew every yell by the time I was 5, today's song is one of tradition, of valor, of a family of Aggies. The Spirit of Aggieland. One thing th...
truthsofbecoming.blogspot.com
6421528. Truths of Cuba
Jueves, 9 de agosto de 2007. So that they can evaluate his confusion and a day they are possible at least to be regreted. Published by andro in 17:47. Interview to the boxers Guillermo Rigondeaux Ortiz and Erislandy Lara Santoya, made by journalist Julia Osendi, the 5 of August of 200709/08. How he was everything, how intercepted them, what happened? How he is that you are going to eat, because they get dizzy with the drink? Previously they had tried to approach you, you had some type of telephone number?
truthsofcuba.blogspot.com
6421529. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
truthsofgod.com
6421530. Truths of God
August 30, 2011. Dear friends, truth seekers, patriots and philosophers,.
truthsofgod.net
6421531. Truths of Healing
I would like to present you with a Spiritual Focus for Change and Self-Healing. I want to be your trigger in assisting you in coming to a higher truth about the underlying cause of Fibromyalgia, Sjogren’s Syndrome, and other chemical imbalances, and how to heal them. WHAT I HAVE DONE OTHERS CAN DO. I am no different than you. We all have the ability to heal ourself. We are self-healing organisms. Did you know that? Why is this different from everything else out there? My heart is reaching out to touch yo...
truthsofhealing.com
6421532. TRUTHS OF LIFE
Discovering Facts and Truths of Life. Sunday, February 7, 2010. Just got home from tuition. Tired as usual. I suppose i should start from yesterday morning. T.T It wad a school day. Class ended at 1.30. Dammit 11 period of boring maths teacher in a week ( normally 9 already make me damn sick). After school i had co practice till around 5. Reached home at 6 . Whats next? I want my WEEKEND back! Wednesday, February 3, 2010. Though dun know much wad to say.xD pai seh nia. STAY TUNED PPL Thx.
truthsoflife-weiong.blogspot.com
6421533. Truths Of Me
A blog site where I can tell everything. What I felt, what I experienced and all of me. Sunday, August 26, 2012. Nagpapasalamat din po ako sa isang kaibigan na siyang nagbigay ng idea sa akin upang gawin ko po ang blogsite na ito. si iamdarkdreamer dahil po sa kanya ay nagkaroon ako ng pagkakataong mailabas ang anumang dinadala ko sa aking puso. Sa pamamagitan ng blogsite na ito ay aking nailalabas at naisisiwalat ang lahat ng itinatago ko sa aking buhay. Links to this post. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
truthsofme.blogspot.com
6421534. TruthsofRhaz | musings and rantings of a silly little girl
Musings and rantings of a silly little girl. In musings and rantings. Yes I am still here and I am still quite active on Facebook :p There had been so many things going on. I feel so blessed that I landed with another job as a VA. I like my boss, he’s Indian (he kinda reminds me of that guy from The Big Bang Theory. Raj? To wrap this post up, I feel so blessed even though my collection of books and other stuff were washed up by the flood. HAHA t.t. Happy Valentine’s Day :). Get the word out:. And lastly,...
truthsofrhaz.wordpress.com
6421535. Truths of Terasem Podcasts | Text Files Used To Create Them
Truths of Terasem Podcasts. Text Files Used To Create Them. Podcast No. 101 Posted 05/01/2012. Podcast No. 101 Posted 05/01/2012. Download Directly or Listen via CyBeRev at:. Http:/ www.cyberev.org/rss/podcasts/podcast.xml. Truths of Terasem What is Terasem? Time as an Enigma and a Multi-dimensional Idea. Music – Earthseed fades out, as the voice recording begins. Linda) As they say: Time is of the essence! So let’s get with it! Even with our crude, biological senses and without the use of motion picture...
truthsofterasem.wordpress.com
6421536. Truths of the People
Truths of the People. A living book, changing, as the spirit manifests. A Note from the Author. I write these words,. Not for your agreement or disagreement,. But for your consideration,. For your thoughts are your own,. And your mind, you may choose to open,. Or you may choose to close. Who I recognize and who's love burns in me, and is the fuel for the words that made their way from this pen onto this page. This is a message of love, to the people. Truths of the People. The Word of Man. The Word of Man.
truthsofthepeople.com
6421537. Truths Of the Republic
Truths Of the Republic. Learn About the Recent Boom of Global Logistics Services. March 27, 2014. Have you ever wondered what happens to your precious parcel right after you drop it off at the post office or the shipping company and before it reaches its destination abroad? There are many other advantages that companies can obtain from investing in global logistics services for their in-country or overseas shipment of products. Some of these advantages are listed below:. Better facilitation of cargo spac...
truthsoftherepublic.org
6421538. Truths of the Turn Style
Truths of the Turn Style. Flash Fiction / Micro-Fiction Art / Short Stories by Bryan Hsuan. Thursday, December 15, 2016. A trip to the Starbucks yields more than a cup of java mixed with professional service. Our refrigerator has better ventilation now too, because I rearranged everything, all the contents inside. Next time.there will be no next time! I will not put Starbucks again into the home fridge. When you consider the ordeal, it was not worth my trip to Starbucks yesterday. December 15, 2016.
truthsoftheturnstyle.blogspot.com
6421539. Truthsoftware.com - Ready For Development
Contact Us for Details. Want to own truthsoftware.com? Brand your new business, product, service, or blog. Buy the domain and develop it yourself or get our e-Inclusive web package. Free for 6 months) and immediately have a developed website, email, hosting, and support. Contact us for a free quote. Choose Domain Only, Web Packages, or Other Services. A complete solution for getting your new online business started. We offer various Web Solutions, whether you want a Complete Web Package or the Domain Only.
truthsoftware.com
6421540. Cash system. Financial freedom. Tax free cash.
truthsohelpmegod.com
6421541. truthSojourn
Thursday, August 18, 2011. DA Carson provides some wise and timely comments. On the clash between Christians of differing generations. Carson's thoughts are not only helpful, but they are also a good example of firm yet gracious critique. The truth of his words both chasten and encourage. Here's a sampling. Posted by Danny Strong. Tuesday, August 9, 2011. Find a way to bless at least 3. S troubles. Committing to this will force you to start each day scheming on how to be on mission. Share 3 meals per week.
truthsojourn.blogspot.com
6421542. truthsoldier87 (Richie Fadich) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Life is just a dream. Film Photography ♥. Deviant for 4 Years. May 20, 1987. Film Photography ♥. Last Visit: 22 hours ago. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Oct 9, 2010. Life is just a dream.
truthsoldier87.deviantart.com
6421543. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
truthsoldiers.com
6421544. truthsolo.net
You are connected via IPv4.
truthsolo.net
6421545. Tionna L. Jenkins (The Truth)
Tionna L. Jenkins (The Truth). This blog will have a foundational platform dealing in areas ranging from politics, health care reform to religion, faith and all that’s in between. Topics will expand into areas that affect communities and individuals as a whole with a social justice perspective and the TRUTH (as I see it). Wednesday, August 1, 2012. Leaders you do not get points for showing up. And I (as an everyday consumer), see these issues being played out over our tweets, news and face book post as.
truthsolutions.blogspot.com
6421546. 7 Co-op Image Group :: Graphic Design, Website Design, Advertising and Marketing
Business Conferences (Hosting and Speaking). 7 Co-op Image Group. Is a full service graphic and website design company that helps your company's special image stand out in today's complex, competitive marketplace. We specialize in website and creative graphic design, advertising, and strategic planning that will enhance your unique product/service to move target audiences, customers, and investors into action. Read More. We make the small things look GREAT! We are the future of new media.
truthsolutions.org
6421547. Inicio - Truth Solutions - Agentes de Seguros
Matrimonios sin hijos o con hijos fuera del hogar. Óptimo para ahorro para el retiro y protección. Familias con hijos pequeños o en educación básica. Óptimo para seguros educacionales y gastos médicos para niños. Óptimo para ahorro a corto plazo y gastos médicos. Matrimonios con hijos en educación media o superior. Óptimo para seguro de vida y gastos médicos. Matrimonios sin hijos o con hijos fuera del hogar. Familias con hijos pequeños o en educación básica. Asesores Patrimoniales en Seguros.
truthsolutions.sitiox.net
6421548. Databases - Infrastructure - Security | By K. Brian Kelley
Databases – Infrastructure – Security. By K Brian Kelley. SQL Server Encryption Presentation on July 9, 2015. By K Brian Kelley. In Microsoft SQL Server. I will be giving a presentation on SQL Server Encryption through MSSQLTips. It’s at 3 PM EDT on July 9, 2015. You can register through the MSSQLTips.com page for the webinar. This sign-up page will allow you to sign up for multiple future webinars. A rough outline of the presentation:. Data in the Database. The datatypes we use for encrypted data. As a ...
truthsolutions.wordpress.com
6421549. Truthsome Fic
Truthsome Fic - Mal and Inara Ficathon. Truthsome Ficathon II - Voting Results. 03 Mar 2007 10:35am. So don't forget about your fellow 'shippers ;). Without further ado, here are the banners. More are under the cut tag. The banners were made by. Upon whom I heap praise and cookies and satin kimonos and strawberries and all else she desires. For those who finished:. Don't forget that the master list for the ficathon is here. For future reading needs. See y'all in the world. Last chance to vote! Everyone c...
truthsome-fic.livejournal.com