SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 49 / 31 / (6836668 - 6836722)

6836668. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
A brief demonstration of Fusebox 2.0. Well, first off you might be asking yourself. what is Fusebox Methodology? Fusebox methodology is a way of creating your web site in ColdFusion (and other languages). Basically it is a way to simplify your life and to keep things much more organized. This tutorial will demonstrate a simple use of. I will begin by creating the index page that will use these tags. The index page will contain the following text. Indexcfm Page - -. Now create the fusebox application - -.
tutorial15.easycfm.com
6836669. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Grouping Output in CF. At times, the ability to group ColdFusion output data can make your presentation much cleaner and easier for your visitors to understand. Consider for example, a Web site that displays information about authors and books would probably want to display their information in a format like:. At the very least, they would likely have a database with the following two tables: tblAuthor and tblBook, which would look like:. Notice the relationship between the two tables. authorID. ColdFusi...
tutorial150.easycfm.com
6836670. EasyCFM.COM - Learn ColdFusion Easily! ColdFusion Tutorials, ColdFusion Video Tutorials, ColdFusion Discussion Boards, Events and more!
Breaking down your query results into pages (Paging Tutorial). I havent come across a "paging" tutorial on this site. I know there are JavaScripts available that help you achieve this, and the DataSet object in VB.Net comes with paging. All you do is "enable paging". But how do you do it in ColdFusion? Tutorial Shopping Cart problem. Fresh pair of eyes. As a beginer, I would say easycfm.com is the best resource out there, bar none! Mark Aplet, 02/11/2003. RIA Forge (CF Apps). Ben Nadel's CF Blog.
tutorial151.easycfm.com
6836671. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Ever wondered how sites are able to return stores that are within a certain radius of your own zip code? There are basically two steps that are required to handle this task. The first step is going out on the internet and finding someone that already has a zipcode database available for download. There are tons of places that offer this for a fee. I did a search through google.com zip code free database longitude latitude .mdb. Select a maile range /option. Retuns a variable named distance and allows you...
tutorial153.easycfm.com
6836672. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Insert data with Flash Remoting and Cold Fusion MX (RIA). Insert data with Flash Remoting and Cold Fusion MX (RIA). Hello people, how are you? First I want to thanks to all the people that voted in my article about insert data into database. And all the people that are untill now sending me e-mails sugesting articles and giving me advices about my articles. And since now, enter in the wonserfull world of the Rich Internet Application. Creating our Cold Fusion Component:. Column, and the other are text.
tutorial154.easycfm.com
6836673. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Adding form results to a file (not database). How to Add Information to a File. This is a very simple yet very powerful tool to have while using ColdFusion. It comes in very handy when you want to record information but do not want to have to set up a DSN. What this coding does is simply add results of a form (or any information) to a specified file. I will first describe use of this file in adding information from a form to the file. This requires 3 files for use with a form (2 always mandatory). This c...
tutorial155.easycfm.com
6836674. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Delete Records From Your Database With ColdFusion! Deleting records from your database. This tutorial will demonstrate how to delete records from the database. The first thing you must understand is that delete is final (in other words, there's no going back so backup your database before doing anything! OK, deleting data from your database is really a very simple procedure, let's start a step before that which is on the page where you list your records. (We'll call it list.cfm. Title# - #description# BR.
tutorial156.easycfm.com
6836675. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Why have my CFFORM's suddenly broken - using CFFORM in a hosted environment. Previous versions of ColdFusion, ie: pre-CFMX, generated the CFFORM validation JavaScripts on the fly. CFMX differs in that it now included in a seperate file cfform.js in the CFIDE/scripts folder. The same thing applies to the CFWDDX tag so if you are having a similar issue the fix is the same(ish). Upload the CFFORM.JS file (located in your localhost/cfide/scripts folder) to your web site root. Request.CFFORM JS Lib. Your CFFO...
tutorial157.easycfm.com
6836676. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Before we begin, you will need to download thetransperent gif below. For this tutorial we will only need two CFM files. One file will contain the form elements, and the other will be the pop-up color picker. Below is the code for the form.cfm. DOCTYPE html public -/ W3C/ DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional/ EN. Dynamic Color Picker /title. Meta http-equiv=Content-Type content=text/html; charset=iso-8859-1. Javascript: window.open('colors.cfm? DefColor','width=324,height=340,. SCRIPT language= JavaScript1.2. 22AA00...
tutorial158.easycfm.com
6836677. Tutorial Komputer
Sofa Tamu Jaguar Melayu. Sofa Tamu Jaguar Tabung. Sofa Tamu Jaguar Tiger. Sofa Tamu Minimalis Catua Kombinasi. Sofa Tamu Omega Merah Putih. Sofa Tamu Panda Catua Cat. Sofa Tamu Panda Popay. Sofa Tamu Panda Catua Kombinasi. Sofa Tamu Rumah Gadang. Backdrop TV (lemari televisi). Master room (kamar tidur). Mengenal Hardware dan Software Komputer. Belajar Hardware Dan Sottware Komputer.
tutorial16.blogspot.com
6836678. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Boolean Saves Time, and Space. Boolean values can be a time trimmer when you're crunching 10 hours of code in a 5 hour deadline. IF statements can become quite burdensome at times, constantly typing out the conditional. With boolean values, you can shortcut that conditional typing slightly. Here is why. Cfset flag = 1 / cfset results = / cfif flag eq 1 cfset results = foo / cfelse cfset results = bar / /cfif. Pretty simple, right? How does it work? Literally processes to cfif 1. July 24, 2003.
tutorial163.easycfm.com
6836679. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
First off create a database called Images and 3 fields called. Then do the following:. Get the images and stroe into memory - -. SELECT picture, descrip, link. ORDER BY image id. Catch queries with no values - -. Pick a random image from the query - -. Cfset current image = RandRange(1, qGetImages.RecordCount). Http:/ localhost/Images/#qGetImages.picture[current image]#. QGetImages.descrip[current image]# /a /td. No images found, display the default image instead - -. DELETE picture, descrip, link. Can y...
tutorial164.easycfm.com
6836680. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Add a newsfeed to your site. You can use the moreover. News service to add a news feed to your site using cfhttp and wddx. To begin, you need to know what type of news feed your are interested in. Moreover has a list of pre-built news feeds that are encoded using the wdd. Once youve chosen the specific news feed you are interested in, set the url for that feed into the feed variable. The feed below is for Tech Latest. Http:/ p.moreover.com/cgi-local/page? Use cfhttp to get the feed - -. Cfif currentrow m...
tutorial165.easycfm.com
6836681. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
The easiest method for multiple dynamic and dependant drop down lists, period. The following tutorial was designed to be a very easy and quick way to set up dynamic drop down lists (a.k.a. select lists) that are also dependant? Meaning that the second drop down list is populated based on the option that is selected from the first drop down list. I? T possibly figure out how to implement those examples for his or her own needs. No JavaScript. Now, don? S unfamiliar with JavaScript. The name fields are the...
tutorial166.easycfm.com
6836682. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Dynamic Sorting with CFSWITCH. I find that I frequently need to sort and view records in ascending and descending order for several fields. This was at first very complex and cumbersome, but with the help of cfswitch you can sort as many fields as you want in any order you want. I'll explain below. Lets say you are Pablo Varando and have 489 DVD's in your collection. Lets also say you actually wanted to list all the specs about the movies so that friends and family can find particular movies quickly.
tutorial168.easycfm.com
6836683. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Arrays and structures - part 1. Understanding Arrays and Structures in ColdFusion. Part 1 of an Ongoing Saga:. An array is known as a complex datatype in ColdFusion. Don? T let the term fool you. Complex doesn? Re hard to understand. Complex only means that they are multidimensional. What is a multidimensional variable, and why would you want to burden yourself with it? Allow me to explain. S take a look at a? Re more than likely intimately familiar with. T know which team specifically? With a value of?
tutorial171.easycfm.com
6836684. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Arrays and structures - part 2. Understanding Arrays and Structures in ColdFusion. Part 2 of an Ongoing Saga:. If you have not yet read part 1 of this tutorial, which deals with arrays, please do so before proceeding). As we learned earlier, an array is a useful mechanism for storing multiple values in one variable. Recall the array that showed the baseball players, along with the position they play, and their age. The graphical representation looked something like:. So if we wanted to know who? With str...
tutorial172.easycfm.com
6836685. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Arrays and structures - part 3. Understanding Arrays and Structures in ColdFusion. Part 3 of an Ongoing Saga:. If you have not yet read parts 1. Of this tutorial, I strongly. Urge you to do so prior to reading this final chapter). Ve made it this far, congratulations! You know what an array is, and you know what a structure is. You can create a 1d or 2d array, and you can create a structure and nested structures. This final chapter will show you how to actually use arrays and structures? In the first arr...
tutorial173.easycfm.com
6836686. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Another Random Image Selector. The first thing we need to do is to define the save file path and the web path to the myimages folder which we will later query for the files. First get a list of all jpg's in your image directory - -. This variable will hold a comma delimited list of all the jpg's found in the directory - -. Cfset imglist = listappend(imglist, name,. ThisImage is this rounds random image file - -. Cfset thisimage = listgetat(imglist, randrange(1, listlen(imglist) ). August 12, 2003.
tutorial175.easycfm.com
6836687. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Re all familiar with ColdFusion? Some people think it? S great, as it automatically generates client side form validation. Saves you some time, as you no longer need to worry about learning JavaScript. While that may be true, there are a number of compelling reasons to not use cfform. Every component of cfform (cfinput, cfselect) will slow down the loading of your page. ColdFusion has to parse each cfform component and convert it into? HTML, along with any JavaScript validation routines necessary. S Acti...
tutorial177.easycfm.com
6836688. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Before we delve into these so-called? I need to issue a caveat? Are a relative term, at best. What I might consider a best practice, others might not. Some think that writing highly, highly optimized code is a best practice. However, this often results in code that is less readable. Some think that maintaining readable code is a best practice (makes it easier for you and whoever else may follow you to work with and debug). So with that in mind? S fine. The beauty of programming is there? What is a scope?
tutorial178.easycfm.com
6836689. Tutorial 18 | Cara, Trik, dan Rahasia Blog
Preview Komik Bahasa Indonesia. Turbo Pascal 7.0. Winrar 3.9 Full. Epson SS20, 20, 26, 20 E, T10, T11. Need For Speed Underground 3D. Lihat kode rahasia HP. Net Cut 3.0. Tampilkan cord lagu pada Winamp. Tampilkan lirik lagu pada Winamp. Convert gambar to Icon. Deep Freeze 6 Standart. Winrar 3.9 Full. Membuat readmore tanpa loading. Setting domain CO.CC. Tambah emotion di shutbox. Buat buku tamu hidden. Buat menu auto hidden. Masukkan alamat email anda :. Search Engine Terpopuler 2010? 1 Login ke Blog.
tutorial18.blogspot.com
6836690. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
A quick intro into the world of Custom Tags! This is a question I get a lot when I bring up custom tags. A custom tag is a piece of code that you create and you call it from within your ColdFusion applications. Think of it as a SNIPPLET that you can implement at any time, anywhere in your site. What can you do with a custom tag? Well, just about anything! In this tutorial I will demonstrate how you can use a custom tag to add a list of states (in a drop down select box) in a form. What does that mean?
tutorial18.easycfm.com
6836691. Tutorial indijuzzy
Rabu, 11 Juli 2012. Kumpulan sireal number lengkap. I bawah ini ada sedikit daftar license key untuk beberapa software. Silahkan bisa dilihat sendiri dan bagi teman-teman yang punya cd key yang lain silahkan tambah:. Microsoft Windows 95 Release B. 15996-OEM-0012641-04046 or 27497-OEM-0025347-80387 or 00100-0123456-00100. HQ6K2 - QPC42 - 3HWDM - BF4KJ - W4XWJ. Windows 98 Final Retail. Windows 98 Second Edition Full Retail. Microsoft Windows Vista 32bits Ultimate French S/N:. WINDOWS XP HOME EDITION.
tutorial1802.blogspot.com
6836692. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Helping users obtain their passwords. Users and Forgotten Passwords. You know the situation. You require your visitors to create a username and password in order to access your Web site (or at least certain sections). And of course, 90% of those users will forget their password within the first week. S an inconvenience for them if they have to wait for you to send them their password. The Web is about instant gratification, and there? S just too much competition out there to risk a situation like that.
tutorial182.easycfm.com
6836693. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
DSN-less Connection to Access / Uploading documents. The following code shows how to upload a file to a web directory and write that directory to an Access database. Keep in mind that this is for users that are on a PRE-MX (ColdFusion 5.0) environment. CFMX does not currently allow for DNS-Less connections, due to a restriction with JDBC. If the file exists, then upload it to the server and process the request. Cfif FORM.uploadedFile NEQ. D: Inetpub wwwroot ccm intranet ccm documents upload. June 05, 2009.
tutorial184.easycfm.com
6836694. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Using Query String Values. I was emailed earlier this week and asked if I could write a tutorial on how to insert data into a database with query string variables. So I thought I would create a short tutorial demonstrating the use of different variables within a query. The first thing you must remember is that a variable is a variable, whether it is being passes via a form or a URL query string. With that in mind I'll show you different ways that you can access variables. Myname#', '# form. Definition to...
tutorial19.easycfm.com
6836695. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
SET PARAMETER VALUES FOR A and B - -. CREATE A FORM THAT LEADS TO ITSELF i.e. CFFORM ACTION=PAGE NAME.CFM - -. YOU CAN USE THE SPECIAL CHARACTER FEATURES FOR THIS - -. B root A (A sup. B% Of A /td. WRITE IF STATEMENTS FOR EARCH DIFFERENT MATHEMATICAL OPERATION - -. Cfif form.q is. Cfset c= a b. Cfelseif form.q is. Cfset c= a - b. Cfelseif form.q is. Cfset c= a * b. Cfelseif form.q is. Cfif b equal 0. Cfset c= a / b. Cfelseif form.q is. Cfset c = a b. Cfelseif form.q is. Cfset c = a *( b / 100).
tutorial191.easycfm.com
6836696. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Form Validation and Flow - One Technique. There are multiple ways and techniques to program almost any task. Because of this, there is one thing I can guarantee: If you analyze how three different applications validate form data, you will find three different ways of doing it (assuming they validate at all). Some techniques are better than others. Here I'll describe one that works for me. DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-/ W3C/ DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional/ EN". Cfparam name="FORM.FirstName" default=". Cfparam name="F...
tutorial192.easycfm.com
6836697. Tutorialku
Rbbox{border: 1px solid rgb(192, 192, 192);padding: 5px; background-color: #f0f0f0;-moz-border-radius:5px; margin:5px;} .rbbox:hover{background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);}. Tutorial dan tips yang ane kumpulin dari browsing. Cara Membuat HP Android Menjadi Modem. Written By roinah on Selasa, 11 September 2012 05.55. Bagaimana cara menggunakan hape Android menjadi modem komputer atau laptop? Setelah menginstal desktop software hp Android. 1 Klik logo bola dunia di sisi bawah paling kanan. Dan akhirnya inte...
tutorial1945.blogspot.com
6836698. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Parsing XML With ColdFusion MX. A lot of people want to integrate XML into their ColdFusion applications but they don't know how to parse it. Parsing XML with ColdFusion MX is really simple. If you know me and have seen some of my applications, I use cfscript a lot. I've just recently completed cfblog. Which is a ColdFusion blog system; once it was completed, I needed something else to do. I know I don't submit a lot of tutorials here, but usually when I submit one, it'll be good (maybe). August 25, 2011.
tutorial195.easycfm.com
6836699. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Multiple related select boxes through ColdFusion and JavaScript. Multiple Related Selects with ColdFusion and JavaScript. Coworkers come to me for ideas on how to do different things in SQL or ColdFusion all of the time. I think that it has something to do with the fact that I love the work I do and therefore I am always reading about it. This time when one of them came to me, his problem was,? I have some select boxes that are related and I need to know the best way to do it? By Ryan M. BeMiller. So I d...
tutorial196.easycfm.com
6836700. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Using ColdFusion for things other than serving web pages. Using ColdFusion for things other than serving web pages. I just completed a project at work that ended up being simpler by using ColdFusion for something other than a web application server. In a moment of frustration when I was just about ready to do the job manually, it hit me that I may be able to make CF do the job for me. T happen too often, the other group does give us changes. Since the data is a snapshot we can? Where there should be data.
tutorial197.easycfm.com
6836701. tutorial2.de und bauen Sie den Vorsprung gegenüber der Konkurrenz aus!
Es gibt gute Gründe tutorial2.de. Für Sie arbeiten zu lassen? Sichtbarkeit mit tutorial2.de. Expired und neue Domains bringen Geld ein und. Eine gute Internetadresse spart den immensen Aufwand, den man hat, um einen gute Platzierung in einer Suchmaschine wie google zu bekommen. Sichern Sie sich daher jetzt gleich die Domain tutorial2.de. Direktzugriffe durch tutorial2.de. Eine gute Domain, wie tutorial2.de. Nehmen Sie doch gleich jetzt Kontakt mit uns auf. Werbemöglichkeiten und Konkurrenz.
tutorial2.de
6836702. EasyCFM.COM - Learn ColdFusion Easily! ColdFusion Tutorials, ColdFusion Video Tutorials, ColdFusion Discussion Boards, Events and more!
Fusebox 4.1 For Beginners Part 1. This four part series will introduce cf beginners to the fusebox frame work and help them get a grasp of this powerful technology. Tutorial 138 with LIKE '%#SearchCriteria#%'. Cfswitch menu sorting problems. Displaying a predefined table? Complex Array need some help. Error in INSERT INTO Statement. Whether the ColdFusion programmer is wondering how to alternate row colours in a table, add a news feed to a web site, put a calculator on a page, create a shopping cart, sec...
tutorial2.easycfm.com
6836703. Haldane Tutorial 5 - Thursday
Haldane Tutorial 5 - Thursday Group. To go to the main haldane tutorial site. Boys l-r: takamasa, yuki, hiroki, yoshitaka, keisuke. Girls l-r: son, misato, yukari, maiko, ayano, nagisa.
tutorial2.stendhalforever.com
6836704. iChurch Tutorial Site 2
IChurch Tutorial Site 2. Youth & Children. How to find us. The church is the people. 8216;Church’ isn’t about buildings and committees and programmes. It’s about people – us and you. We’re members because we’re a community and we care about each other. Whoever you are … you’re welcome here with us. We're growing in our faith. Don’t expect us to be perfect. We’re not. But we are on a journey of becoming more and more like Jesus. And we’d love you to join us on that road. We preach the cross. 8216;Church&#...
tutorial2.urc.org.uk
6836705. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Previous / Next n Records. This tutorial will demonstrate how to incorporate a navigation system the displays next X records per page. Not sure what I mean? Take a look at the same below:. This example will demonstrate how to incorporate it into your query results. The first thing we must do is define two variables:. Start displaying with record 1 if not specified via url - - CFPARAM name="start" default="1" /! Number of records to display on a page - - CFPARAM name="disp" default="5" /. CFSET end=Start ...
tutorial20.easycfm.com
6836706. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Advanced Server-Side FORM Validation. One of the most common tasks for online interactive web development is form validation. There are an almost unlimited number of ways to approach this problem. In general there are 4 general ways to handle the problem. CFFORM - Lets ColdFusion generate the javascript necessary to validate your data. Custom JavaScript - You create your own functions to validate your data. Built-In CF Server-side - Uses hidden form fields like "name required". UDF's are supported only o...
tutorial201.easycfm.com
6836707. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Integrate UPS tools with coldfusion. Before you start reading this tutorial, I suggest you read the ups documentation. First and apply the xml developer access key- -. Please visite www.ec.ups.com. To have your access key - -. You can add the special servcie by change the xml code below, for example saturday pick up service- -. Build UPS XML Packet - -. Bare Bones Rate Request /CustomerContext. Https:/ www.ups.com/ups.app/xml/Rate. Cfset xmlfile = XmlParse(CFHTTP.FileContent). For(a=1;a lte xmlsize; a=a.
tutorial205.easycfm.com
6836708. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Processing XML/RSS feeds with ColdFusion MX. Hello everyone, I wanted to write a tutorial explaining how to use XML/RSS feeds you see all over the place these days (specially on Blogs such as BlogColony.Com. First we need to define where the XML/RSS feed is located on the web, this is the direct URL to it:. URLToPull = http:/ www.easycfm.com/syndication/mostviewed.cfm. Now, let's actually output the information about the feed, in this case the site logo, title and description:. Feed provided by: BR.
tutorial208.easycfm.com
6836709. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Dynamically add and remove a 'please wait' message to your complex pages. Application.cfm - -. Title Please Wait Message. Content= text/html; charset=iso-8859-1. You can use a combination of <cfflush> and javascript to show a message on the screen while processing a large data set (or any other long-running task). /p. Use cfflush to display the 'wait' message right away - -. Show the message saying there will be a delay - -. Style= color:red; background-color: #CCCCCC; width: 200px; height: 50px;.
tutorial209.easycfm.com
6836710. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
The CFAPPLICATION tag and Session variables. In order to use session variables, first you have to instruct the Cold Fusion server that you wish to use them. Cfapplication name=PickSomeUniqueName ClientManagement=No SessionManagement=Yes SessionTimeout=#CreateTimeSpan(0,0,30,0)#. Once you set the CFAPPLICATION tag, simply prefix any variables that you want to be access across multiple pages with "session.". For example, once you set the variable "session.userid", all of your pages can use it.
tutorial21.easycfm.com
6836711. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Improving Application Performance (Part 2). Not all queries can be saved as an application variable. For Queries that do not meet the checkpoints in my previous tutorial there is another way to improve performance. Query Caching is another way to save data and eliminate unnecessary queries. This is for queries that are more dynamic in nature. For this tutorial we will look at one coldfusion task that almost everyone uses. The next-n style. A sample query for this tutorial might look something like this:.
tutorial210.easycfm.com
6836712. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Creating your very own RSS XML Feeds with ColdFusion MX! Have you ever wanted to create your very own RSS Feed? DO you have anything on your site you would like others to have access to? Well, RSS (another form of XML) is easy to implement and can be very beneficial for your site and its users. The first thing we will do is to strip out WHITESPACE from our page, this is so the pages load faster when generating the RSS feeds (Also, remember that XML must have no preceding SPACES before the. Description = ...
tutorial213.easycfm.com
6836713. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Add One-To-Many (Parent/Child) Data From a Single Form. How Do I Update One-To-Many-Record Forms? We'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the problem at hand. Stuff like validating form inputs, testing referers and whatnot are beyond the scope of this tutorial, although we do make use of cfqueryparam, which should be a mandatory part of all ColdFusion database operations. Approach Homer with extreme caution when carrying donuts. Watch Bart's hands at all times. Resident # #ResList.CurrentRow#. OK, we're...
tutorial214.easycfm.com
6836714. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Delete Multiple Database Records Using A Checkbox. Delete Multiple Database Records Using A Checkbox. SELECT AND DELETE MULTIPLE DATABASE RECORDS WITH A CHECKBOX. Deleting one record or all records from a database table is fairly straightforward and there is a good tutorial ( #156. On that topic at easyCFM.com. Sometimes, though, to save time you may want to select multiple records for deletion just by checking a box next to the record listing. Get Information from mailing list table - -. Next to their n...
tutorial216.easycfm.com
6836715. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Correct Content (document) serving! I tend to do a lot of document serving in my daily routines, by this I mean serving documents from the server to the visitor (end-user) in formats other then HTML. Such as PDF, MS Word, MS Excel, etc. Now, the easiest and fastest way to achieve this is to use CFCONTENT. You simply use CFCONTENT to serve the file (using an MS WORD AS AN EXAMPLE) as follows:. File =#ExpandPath(.)# Tutorial #URL.TutorialID#.doc. So how do we get around this? Using CFHEADER as follows:.
tutorial217.easycfm.com
6836716. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Custom Tag for Multiple Related Text Boxes. I saw some tutorials on many sites which show how to develop related select boxes using ColdFusion and JavaScript. Many of them were titles Multiple Select Boxes which was a bit un-appropriate as they did not really show how many levels of hierarchy they would cover. One of them which really inspired me was here itself on EasyCFM.com. You can see it at multiple related select boxes through ColdFusion and JavaScript. Ok, so let’s start then. HTMLAFTER1= tr td St...
tutorial218.easycfm.com
6836717. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
A great tutorial that is found in many places, but I thought I'd also add to our listings is the alternating row color tutorial. What is this you ask? Well, this tutorial demonstrates how to alternate colors in a table when you are displaying records. Take a look at the two examples below, which do you think looks nicer and easier to read? This is a table of fake users:. Without alternating row colors). This is a table of fake users:. With alternating row colors). Let me show you how:. September 17, 2002.
tutorial22.easycfm.com
6836718. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Multiple Reports with One SQL Statement. How to dynamically write reports? This is a simple way of querying your database for specific instances and only having to write one SQL query that does it all. This example is something I wrote for an Inventory Management System at my job. Here is the Results Page with the SQL Statement. Select columnname1, columnname2? Urlwhatever means you can name this url.whatever you want) - -. This basically checks the data and if the field is blank, returns a? June 05, 2009.
tutorial221.easycfm.com
6836719. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
I wrote this when I had to monitor several websites. I actually didn't have access to them so I couldn't create the simple ok.html page, but. I grabbed the first 10 characters and if they did not equal the error page then it gave the green light, but if there was a problem it gave the blinking red light. The META tag refreshes, and therefore re-executes the script as often as you have it set. The number 60 means 60 seconds. But this is the basis of it. 60;URL=http:/ www.this-page's-url.com. End the CFIF ...
tutorial223.easycfm.com
6836720. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
User Authenication - ADMIN area. The original login area shouldn't be hard to find, it is always the highest viewed tutorial. It is located at http:/ tutorial8.easycfm.com/. This is the index.cfm file - -. Cfinclude template= variables.cfm. Include the variables file so one change updates all templates - -. Get all records from the database that match this users credentials - -. Simple HTML form at the top to insert a user into the database - -. Add user: /font br. Nbsp;#user name# /font. User name= cfou...
tutorial227.easycfm.com
6836721. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Using PayPal's IPN with ColdFusion! If you've ever wanted to have a shopping cart solution that works in REAL time, but didn't want to (or couldn't) get a merchant account, your alternative is PayPal. PayPal is the leading money processing site on the web, with millions of transactions each day! So let's begin with the tutorial. Log into your account and then click on the Sell tab on the upper right hand corner:. Next click on the Instant Payment Notification link:. Then click on the EDIT button:. The fi...
tutorial23.easycfm.com
6836722. EasyCFM.COM - View Tutorial
Keep your CFML in a database, then CFMAIL it! This example uses a table called EmailTemplates with the following columns. Htmlbody` BLOB / The html pages are stored in this column. Textbody` BLOB / The text pages are stored in this column. Set defaults - -. C: path to file. Create a random filename for the html doc- -. Cfset html file = #RandRange(1000,100000)#&. Create a random filename for the text doc- -. Cfset text file = #RandRange(1000,100000)#&. SELECT * FROM EmailTemplates WHERE ID = #mailID#.
tutorial231.easycfm.com