SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 51 / 3 / (7040847 - 7040901)

7040847. Two Of Us
Links to other cool stuff! Remains on hiatus. Be sure to check out Bea's new band TOUCAN JAM. Or Tom's solo act. At a venue near you! Appreciate your support in the past, and we look forward to seeing you in the near future! Keep checking back to our Web Site for updates! CLICK HERE TO SIGN OUR GUEST BOOK. To contact TWO OF US. Send us an e-mail at: twoofusmail@yahoo.com.
twoofusonline.tripod.com
7040848. Two of Us Wedding Photography
twoofusphotography.com
7040849. index
Soft Classic Rock of the 50's, 60's 7o's & Beyond.
twoofusplusone.com
7040850. index
Soft Classic Rock of the 50's, 60's 7o's & Beyond.
twoofusplusoneentertainment.com
7040851. Two of Us Productions
Two of Us Productions. Romanian Cultural Days Tour in Turkye (Istanbul, Izmir, Canakkale, Edirne, Thesaloniki). 19 nov - 5 dec 2014). 2 Shows / 5 performances / 3 master-classes: "Two of Us" and "TFBVFM".
twoofusproductions.org
7040852. Two of Us Riding Somewhere | On the Road with Eric and Ryan
Two of Us Riding Somewhere. On the Road with Eric and Ryan. About Ryan and Eric. Lord Help the Mister: Sisters and the Long Ride Home. October 3, 2010. Before cutting over to Highway 97, we stopped for lunch in Portland, with a quick stop into Bunk Sandwiches. We learned about the spot from my cousin-in-law Tess, who writes a foodie blog ( ootkfoodiefan.blogspot.com. Elvis 3s the Bunk Sandwich bathrooms. Pork Belly. Cubano. Oregon's high desert. The long (and unwinding) road to Bend. One of each please!
twoofusridingsomewhere.wordpress.com
7040853. Two of Us Sending Postcards
Two of Us Sending Postcards. May 5, 2011 · 7:54 pm. Super Mario Bros. Quilt For My Super Bro. My “little” brother celebrated his 30th birthday last week. I planned ahead, because I wanted to make him something super special for the occasion. And here it is (! He was pretty excited (maybe you can. Tell from his face, even though it’s a little bit hidden). Miss you, dude. March 13, 2011 · 10:48 am. The Day I Ate All of the Crawfish. I hope you had an excellent trip to the Northwest! And I’m counting ...
twoofussendingpostcards.wordpress.com
7040854. Home
Two Of Us - An Evening With John and Paul. Offers a unique intimate glimpse behind the most magical song writing duo in history. An unbelievable theater and concert experience, featuring acclaimed Beatle impersonators,. Portraying the roles of Lennon and McCartney. Share the emotions of Lennon and McCartney's complicated friendship through this amazing, passionate performance. The show comes to life with many musical acoustic performances accurately performed by these talented musicians.
twoofusshow.com
7040855. Three of Us Together
Three of Us Together. Saturday, August 27, 2011. THREE of us together. It is finally time to change the blog title! Emerie K Massey arrived on July 21st at 1:41 in the afternoon. She was 6 lbs exactly and 20 inches long. I think they measured wrong because she didn't have that much of a cone head and a week later she was 18.5 inches long, but still that's pretty tall and skinny. She is her daddy's daughter! LOL It's funny now, but I was completly serious then! Posted by Nate and Mandy. But I know she wil...
twoofustogether.blogspot.com
7040856. Two Of Us Together | Always!
Two Of Us Together. It is Super Important to Listen. Some of The Ways to Stop a Conflict Before it Gets Out of Hand. It is Super Important to Listen. August 10, 2015. At heart, listening well is about respect and due to that it’s a strong effect on whether someone feels valued and later their motivation and esprit de corps. Listening is the sole authentic kind of competitive advantage. Opening the lines of communication. Reflect or restate the message back to the speaker. Empathise to construct a bridge.
twoofustogether.com
7040857. Two of Us Ventures
twoofusventures.com
7040858. Standing Solo in the Sun
twoofuswearingraincoats.blogspot.com
7040859. Two of Us Writing | living deliberately
Two of Us Writing. Everett’s ONEderful Birthday Bash! We arrived back into Queenstown, NZ just days before Everett’s first birthday, after nine months away – we were so excited! We were very happy to be back to be able to share in this happy occasion with so many great friends and all the bubs Everett’s age. We had a great time planning and organizing his first party. We went with an UNO theme – what fun! Click the image to view the slide show. Our Month in Melbourne. Click the image to view the slideshow.
twoofuswriting.com
7040860. Please Log In
Will be opening soon. Enter store using password:. Are you the store owner? Or change your password settings. This store is powered by Shopify.
twoofwands.com
7040861. Coming Soon
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor.
twoofwandsstyle.com
7040862. Two of Words | A topnotch WordPress.com site
A topnotch WordPress.com site. Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a related post. The Twenty Twelve Theme. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The Twenty Twelve Theme. Follow “Two of Words”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
twoofwords.wordpress.com
7040863. Two of x | The life of a couple looking for the Poly in their Poly-Fidelity.
Why “Two of. About Êta & Rho. The life of a couple looking for the Poly in their Poly-Fidelity. Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. Latest Entries ». Belonging and Owning (pt. 1). By Rho — Leave a comment. May 21, 2013. It’s amazing sometimes, how much insight can be housed in a child’s naïve, innocent little mind. During a slightly more interesting than normal morning commute, I posed a question to our kids: “Why do you belong to mommy and daddy? View full article ». Read More and Comment. April 30, 2013.
twoofx.wordpress.com
7040864. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
twoofyou.com
7040865. Twoog
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to twoog.com.
twoog.com
7040866. Twooga
Alpha testers login and Beta sign-up.
twooga.com
7040867. Twoogel Search Engine
twoogel.com
7040868. Canadian wholesaler and retailer of fun pillow cases, glasses and more! - TWOO Gifts
Canadian retailer of fun couple pillowcases, glasses, mugs, wall clocks and more! New Arrivals from Balvi. Glow in the dark pillowcase. Glasses, Mugs and Dishes. Hello Kitty X Momiji. Hello Kitty X Momiji Dolls. Salt and Pepper Shakers. Two Heads But One Heart (Red). Site by Vancouver Web Design.
twoogifts.com
7040869. Blog de TwoOGirLsBff - TwoOGirLsBff - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Plus d'actions ▼. S'abonner à mon blog. Un mur peut s'écrouler, Une fleur peut se faner, Une guerre peut éclater, mais notre amitié ne peut que durer ♥♥♥. Création : 10/08/2012 à 08:41. Mise à jour : 10/11/2014 à 15:49. Désolé, désolé de ne pas avoir fait de nouveaux articles depuis ôôô très longtemps. Donc je reviens dans un nouvel article pour vous parler d'un de mes coups de coeur ♥, il s'agit d'un parfum. Que j'ai eu pendant les soldes. N'oublie pas que l...
twoogirlsbff.skyrock.com
7040870. Blog de TwooGirlsForTheLife - Hello Lise et Salomé in sky blog - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Hello Lise et Salomé in sky blog. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Salomé ; 30 0ctobre &. Lise ; 30 0ctobre &. Mes notre Amitier de Famille. Conte plus que tout. Fin du Chapitre : Les Soeur Jumelle. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (54.145.69.42) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. L&S Sa Le Fait Nan?
twoogirlsforthelife.skyrock.com
7040871. www.twoogle.biz
Diese Domain ist unkonfiguriert.
twoogle.biz
7040872. Karma Indian Palace Freiburg Germany
Karma Indian Palace Freiburg Germany - Karma Indian Palace Freiburg Germany - twoogle.info.
twoogle.info
7040873. Welcome twoogled.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
twoogled.com
7040874. twoogler.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
twoogler.com
7040875. TWOOGREEN
twoogreen.com
7040876. TWOOGREEN
8211; Main Menu –. Hier alles zum Produkt erfahren! Jetzt zum Newsletter anmelden und immer auf dem Laufenden bleiben!
twoogreen.de
7040877. Twoogroup :: Art Finance & Politics | Art, Finance and Politic news about Twoogroup World
Twoogroup : Art Finance and Politics. La politica sulla mobilità ha così favorito il progressivo ampliamento della rete stradale la quale ha subito un forte aumento di traffico. Ben pochi sono stati i problemi risolti, poiché si è spesso spostato le criticità nel prossimo punto dove si riscontra una diminuzione di capacità di assorbimento del traffico. Semplice jQuery Slidesshow immagini verdiliberali per politics news. Semplice jQuery Slidesshow immagini finance riskart. The PLAY platform has evolved, f...
twoogroup.com
7040878. 2o3'o8 is THE love (:
2o3'o8; located at E417. Always worth the climb, haha. 2; Hai Qing. 3; Yin Wen. 4; Jia Hui. 8; Si Yan. PB and PSB Liaiser. 27 Jan 94 Swimming. 14; Kui Yan. 19; Lim Min. 20; Xiao Qi. 21; Xiao Tong. 28; Tian Yu. 34; Yu Chen. 37; Ming Hao. S and D Rep. Our mortal class 103! With friends like these; who needs armies? Quoted from Gossip Girl. Monday, October 5, 2009. HEY EVERYONE IT'S DEAD HERE. Has seen in nearly four decades. The Singapore Red Cross Society has made an appeal to members of the public to mak...
twooh-three.blogspot.com
7040879. twodotoh
twooh.com
7040880. Blog de TWOOH - Les murmures de nos cœurs. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Plus d'actions ▼. S'abonner à mon blog. Le deuxième chapitre est en ligne. Passez voir ma fiction Larry http:/ houseandsecrets.skyrock.mobi/. Jeudi 13 août 2015 06:02. Création : 28/12/2014 à 08:22. Mise à jour : 15/08/2015 à 17:31. Les murmures de nos cœurs. 10077; Tu pensais que nous avions toute la vie. Que le temps n'existait pas. ❞. Sans doute rirez-vous d'abord de cette histoire; ensuite vous pleurerez. Ne me dites pas que je ne vous avais pas prévenus.
twooh.skyrock.com
7040881. つーはんショッピング | 通販で購入した商品の成功事例や失敗事例など
Proudly powered by WordPress.
twoohan.net
7040882. Twoo Hearts Holding Page
twoohearts.com
7040883. Blog de twooheartsinlove - Nos regards se sont croisés et nos coeurs se sont aimés... - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Nos regards se sont croisés et nos coeurs se sont aimés. Mise à jour :. L) Graspop (l) . notre 1er piti. L) Graspop (l) . notre 1er piti. Piti concert . non Gros concert ;-). L) Graspop (l) . notre 1er piti. Les z'amoureux . c'est l'après. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le lundi 09 mai 2005 07:25. Piti ange and piti diable. N'oublie pas...
twooheartsinlove.skyrock.com
7040884. ♥ 是缘分让我们在一起.
Yours Truly. :D. Some codes taken from here. Thursday, April 30, 2009 /. Haixx is so mafan bt i guess i hav to do tis.or else u all.get vry low marks? It took me quite some time so pls appreciate it by doing ur hw! April Fool jian bao, Steal books/ Rojak/ Computer Addiction jian bao. 2* *WingKwan: -NIL- Good job! 3-Cheryl: April Fool jian bao, yellow bk yue du bao gao, Steal books/ Rojak/ Computer Addiction jian bao, bao zhang du hou gan. 4* *Jing Yee: -NIL- Keep up ur gd work =). 13 Ming Hui: bao zhang ...
twooheleven-09.blogspot.com
7040885. twoohfive
Spirit . Enthu . Unite. Thursday, December 29, 2011. For some reason (most likely because it was too expensive),NJ did not give us a packing list for boarding next year. Anyway, here is the one they issued this year. Things that you must bring:. 1 Basic Toiletries (Tooth paste, Tooth Brush, Shampoo, Soap, Comb, etc.). 3 Pillow, Bolster, etc. 4 Warm Clothing (Wind Breakers, Sweaters, etc.). 5 Comfortable Casual Clothes (Bermudas, T-shirts, etc) - No revealing or tight shorts allowed. 6 Sandals or Slippers.
twoohfive.blogspot.com
7040886. ♥ twoohfour'10
Wednesday, September 8, 2010 @ 3:48 AM. IT'S CLASS OUTING TOMORROW! ARE YOU EXCITEDDDDD. =]. Friday, September 3, 2010 @ 4:10 AM. The class outing's meeting place is changed to Payar Lebar. So don't go the wrong place! Our class won the IS competition! Congratulations to Max, Wee Peng, Thomas and Derek. Monday, August 30, 2010 @ 5:13 AM. I changed all the faults in the blog. Just in case any of you remembers this blog. Deleted all invalid links. If you locked your blogs up. I just deleted them. Derek erm...
twoohfour-10.blogspot.com
7040887. TWO awesome FOUR you
We are worth fighting for. Sunday, June 13, 2010. Hi toots this is Ang here. Now I shall spam you guys because I'm bored at home x.x. AREN'T YOU GUYS EXCITED FOR WORLD CUP? I've been staying up every day to watch the matches wheee. Okay, eh, btw does anyone know what's going to be tested for Lit? I'm sure it's not gonna be R&J right? ALL RIGHT BYE I'M OFF TO ATTEMPT TO DO GEOG. Goodluck for PTs and mugging! I am so screwed for cheena). Brace what's gonna unfold before us. Friday, May 28, 2010. Friday, Ma...
twoohfour-10isawesome.blogspot.com
7040888. 204'08 :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I English Compo (The Chase, The Delivery and Homecoming). II English Compre (Carbon Offsets). No events at the moment ):. 204, the bestest people you'll ever meet! You couldnt find an even slackier class. Click Here For Contacts! Get me anabeth@hotmail.com. Aka science rep and noticeboard rep. Ng chu ting@hotmail.com. Jonathan 456 122@hotmail.com. Note: if you know anyone's email, please tell me asap so I can put it up :D. Â / Sunday, March 1, 2009. NO MORE BBQ PARTY. Â / Tuesday, November 25, 2008.
twoohfour08.blogspot.com
7040889. Cikgu Tan Blog | Berkomitmen untuk Menuju ke Arah Aspirasi Yang Terunggul
Berkomitmen untuk Menuju ke Arah Aspirasi Yang Terunggul. Stay updated via RSS. 1,480,591 pengunjung. Karangan Jenis Antarabangsa - Bantuan kepada Mangsa Bencana Alam. Cara-cara yang berkesan untuk melahirkan insan yang cemerlang. Contoh Karangan : Langkah-langkah untuk memajukan sektor pertanian. Karangan Rangsangan: Permainan Tradisional. Langkah-langkah untuk menangani kenaikan harga barang keperluan. Peranan Anak untuk Membahagiakan Keluarga. Bina Ayat Berdasarkan Kertas Ramalan Negeri 2011. Enter yo...
twoohiok.wordpress.com
7040890. TWO OH NINE♥
Two oh nine oh eight's blog:D. The craziest,gayest class.:D. Amanda Lim Jia Ying! Charis Koh Hwee Ying! Crystal Wong Jia Jia! Denise Yeo Jia Qi! Ee Bei Ni Bethany! Eleanor Chua Chih Ying! Elissa Wong Si Ying! Ho Sze Ying Rachel! Jocelyn Lee Jia Yin! Kwong Yan Ying Eugenia! Lim Pei Xin Joelle! Lim Yi Ying Simone! Ng Jing Yi Sheena! Ng Ting Fang Drina! Ong Hui Min Amanda! Ong Mei Jun Christina! Png Qian Yi Elysha! Ruthanne Toh Yun Xuan! Steffi Ong Shi Yan! Adelle Tang Si Ying! Tay Shin Yee Claire!
twoohnineoheight.blogspot.com
7040891. two-oh-oh-eight project(ion)s
Gabbie @heyifoundthis.typepad.com ♥'s our Work:}. Wonderful World of Etsy, Part One. Audzipan Design on Facebook. Audzipan on Etsy.com. Audrey on Crazi Beautiful Women. Shopping Can Be Fun! Scrumptioucity- our recipe blog! Questions about any of our projects? Depending on who wrote the post). Audrey @ The Cloth Parcel. Wednesday, May 26, 2010. I am moving and have a lot of supplies to destash, so I have opened a new shop:. Http:/ azurerocketsupplies.etsy.com. Links to this post. Tuesday, January 5, 2010.
twoohoheight.blogspot.com
7040892. twoohSEVEN (:
The class consists of. Class 107'08 and 207`09! We got groove, moves and a whole lot of lo(o)ves. Seven wonders of time:. 1930: Thir(s)ty for knowledge. 1 A KANAGESWARI - Girl Guides. 2 CHA MAY XING CHERLYNN - NPCC Sea. 3 CHAN LEE CHIN - Netball. 4 CHANG CUI QIN - NPCC Sea. 5 CLAUDIA CHENG MUN KEI - NCC Land. 6 DEBBIE TAN SIEW YIN - English Drama. 7 DENISE GOH HUI JUN - Girl Guides. 8 ELANGOVAN EMILINEMADHURI - English Drama. 9 GOH MIN HUI FELICIA - Girls' Brigade. 10 HILARY ANG HUI MIN - NPCC Sea. Janua...
twoohseven-09.blogspot.com
7040893. 207'10 FTW!
Yes, Hello, the above is our very nice motto :). 207 is made up of 36 superhumans, check our names by pressing 'TWO'. Love us, and we'll love you back! 18th: Jane, Benedict. Charmian, Chloe, Weiqi, Deborah, Kexin, Elisa, Fion, Wanqing, Jane, Xueqi, Yingsuan, Tingting, Wanhan, Ziwei, Charmaine, Chinhui, Heather, Xinyi! Benedict, Junzheng, Yoel, Zhengwei, Yewken, Weyyeh, Thengfong, Samuel, Reginald, Thurston, DarrenH, Bryan, Weijie, DarrenL, Jiongyang, Weiyi, Zestin, Jingteng, Yipfeng! Class: eh Darren Lee.
twoohseven-10.blogspot.com
7040894. two oh seven |one boy.one girl.one dog| | make it home
Two oh seven one boy.one girl.one dog. August 30, 2010 by twoohseven. Everyone should buy this album and support the efforts for more research in SMS. A long time anticipated album compiled by Ryan Marshall of Pacing the Panic Room. Iframe src=” http:/ dofunstuff.net&#8221. Width=”480px” height=”719px” border=”0″ align=”middle” p Sorry, your browser does not support iframes. /p /iframe. Guess who can finally shower. July 29, 2010 by twoohseven. The tiling of the bath surround is complete! Our bathroom re...
twoohseven.wordpress.com
7040895. The Two Oh Sickness
The Two Oh Sickness. Dedicated to the 206. Don't miss out. Check back often! Two Oh Sickness Ts. Monday, May 10, 2010. North Cascades Backcountry Love. Dont you loove spring skiing? Friday, April 23, 2010. Exit Through the Gift Shop playing at the Harvard Exit Theater TONIGHT! Https:/ tickets.landmarktheatres.com/Landmark.aspx? Saturday, April 3, 2010. Stolen today 4pm near Green Lake. Please keep an eye out for it, it stands out like a badass sore thumb. Black with one white stripe Giant frame. But if y...
twoohsickness.blogspot.com
7040896. The TwoOhSix
Reviews A - Z. Movie of the Year Winners. Monday, August 10, 2015. The Man from U.N.C.L.E. - IMAX or Cinerama? For those of you that are trying to figure out exactly which movie theater will give you the most bang for your hard earned buck when you head out to see The Man from U.N.C.L.E. I have put together some information that I hope will help you make the right choice. Links to this post. Saturday, August 8, 2015. Fantastic Four (2015) - Movie Review. Labels: 2015 Movie Reviews. Links to this post.
twoohsix.com
7040897. 206'10!
Written On : Saturday, November 5. HAHA HOW YA ALL DOING? I wonder if anyone still visits this dead place LOL. We're just left with 2 more days of school Chinese O's till FREEDOM! SO JIAYOU EVERYONE, WE'LL ALL PULL THROUGH TOGETHER. Class chalet issues all discuss on our 206 facebook group ba! HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU GUYS SOON. Our days ended, but we're gonna walk on together. Written On : Saturday, February 26. I'm sure everyone misses 206'10 because its the awesomest class! Lots of stress right! CLASS O...
twoohsixoneoh.blogspot.com
7040898. 106'09 and 206'10 :D.
D WELCOME TO 206'S BLOG 8D. Give me something to write, just tag the tagboard]. Friday, September 24, 2010. HandWritten on; 7:23 AM. Okay 206.here are the roles. It's quite hard to please everyone so, sorry if you didn't get the roles you wanted. :(. Overall i/c: Candice,Wei Ting. MiYeon, Kaili, Faye, Christine, Shuning, Isabelle , Elysia. Sylvia, HuiHui, Amabel, Jiahui, Cherise. Chloe, RuiQi, Claudia, Chiting, (Wei Ting). JiaYi,YuZhong, Nichole, Cherrie, Eunice,. The ones in bold are the leaders. 5 Stud...
twoohsixonezero.blogspot.com
7040899. Twoohten - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. I don't care about pageviews! This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? What most ...
twoohten.deviantart.com
7040900. 203 The Blog
Friday, January 5, 2007. Ok, so i'm a little behind on the blog bandwagon, but i, too, think it's a brilliant idea. i think this font/color combo is different enough from mattie's to distinguish it as jennyman-ish! If you want to check in on the drama (i obnoxiously emailed this to y'all, too.i have WAY too much free time right now, clearly). Saturday, December 30, 2006. Here's the deal-io chicas. Dearest members of 203-. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Ok, so im a little behind on the blog bandwagon, .
twoohthree.blogspot.com
7040901. ♥Class 203'08!
Find a way: Profile. This current layout (version 4) is done by detonatedlove. This layout is inspired by themisprojected. Playing: Pictures of you - The Last Goodnight. Carine, QianYi, WanTing, Jeanne ( Notice Board. Sambavi LaiKuan, PeiYing, Doralynn ( Treasurer. XiYing, Melissa, YuWen ( Notice Board. Nazeera, Sharon ( Chairman. JingJie, Sabrina ( Welfare. Anish, Axel, Nathan, Christopher, ZiHao, KeeSiang ( AVA. ChangJun, HoeMun, ZongYang, Mathew. Samuel, HengHong, Shawn, Faris, DeMing ( Duty I/C.
twoohthree08.blogspot.com