SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 51 / 37 / (7135445 - 7135499)

7135445. Harmodius, most beloved.
Harmodius, most beloved. Surely you are not at all dead. 14 November 2012 @ 09:12 pm. Ph my fod doo. 22 July 2012 @ 05:48 pm. Flash Thompson/Peter Parker, Peter Parker/Gwen Stacy, pre-threesome. NC-17 for brief language, sex. 6500 words, TASM movieverse. Vignette-ish, kind of pre-established relationship. An anon on. Prompted: Spiders are cold-blooded too! Google it. It does depend on the species of spider how they react to cold-weathper, but it's up to you. Read over it for me and suggested A changes.
tyrannicides.livejournal.com
7135446. The tyrannic moderator made me do it!
The tyrannic moderator made me do it! Fofocas e besteiras são bem vindas. 28 de dez de 2009. A Fazenda 2 - Jaiminho perdeu a luta contra a fadiga. Karina Bacchi, Cacau Mello e Mauricio Manieri estavam na Roça. Karina indicou Manieri porque ele estava fazendo figuração do carteiro Jaiminho lá na Fazenda, e indignada, disse que Jaiminho era único e insubstituível (mentira). Sheila Melo usou uma desculpa bem furada e indicou Karina pra Roça. Acho que queria ser a única loira a reinar. Marcadores: A Fazenda 2.
tyrannicmoderator.blogspot.com
7135447. T Y R A N N I C O R N
Let the Silver Age begin.
tyrannicorn.com
7135448. Skyddad blogg. › Logga in
Https:/ tyrannie.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Tillbaka till WordPress.com.
tyrannie.wordpress.com
7135449. TyrannieAmoureuse's blog - - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Created: 16/04/2014 at 6:36 AM. Updated: 17/10/2016 at 9:15 AM. Don't pray for love, Eros loves playing with hearts. Comme disait Brassens, Cupidon s'en fout. Au coeur il te pince et c'est l'amour fou. D'abord il vous prend, puis vous réunit, et là tu t'éprends, là, tu paies le prix. Son fait accompli, un bienfait pour nous? Posted on Sunday, 26 June 2016 at 6:11 AM. Edited on Tuesday, 30 August 2016 at 10:07 AM. 9830; E r o s. Oh did you expect me to play fair?
tyrannieamoureuse.skyrock.com
7135450. Tyrannika
Lördag 2 november 2013. I feel strange, it's something in the air. Nu har jag efter mången eftertanke bestämt mig, jag lägger ner den här bloggen. Försökte kicka igång mig själv till att orka blåsa liv i den igen men viljan finns inte riktigt där längre. Istället kommer jag att start en ny blogg, swedenerd.blogspot.se. Egentligen mest för min egen skell och för den delen i mitt huvud som känner att den vill dela med sig till främlingar på internet med vad den tänker och tycker. Tisdag 15 oktober 2013.
tyrannika.blogspot.com
7135452. Tyrannika (Annika) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 9 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 45 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! No journ...
tyrannika.deviantart.com
7135453. Active 24 - Powerful hosting, surprisingly easy
Is hosted by Active 24. Please check later for content on the site. Active 24 is located in the following countries:.
tyrannike.com
7135454. Blog de tyrannique - Emma. A - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. On peut réinventer chaque jour le luxe et le banal, la démesure et le commun. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Ce blog n'a pas encore d'articles. Poster sur mon blog.
tyrannique.skyrock.com
7135455. Tyrannis - A Musical Exploration
Tyrannis.com - home of Tyrannis. Tyrannis is a musical experiment from Oakland, California, USA.
tyrannis.com
7135456. Tyrannisco LLC
Tyrannisco LLC is a company. And music publishing services. In Oakland, California.
tyrannisco.com
7135457. tyrannise in a sentence | simple examples
In A Sentence .org. The best little site that helps you understand word usage with examples. Tyrannise in a sentence. So far am I from forbidding these officially to check the undue license of kings, that if they connive at kings when they tyrannise and insult over the humbler of the people, I affirm that their dissimulation is not free from nefarious perfidy, because they fraudulently betray the liberty of the people, while knowing that, by the ordinance of God, they are its appointed guardians. So far ...
tyrannise.inasentence.org
7135458. tyrannised.com - This domain may be for sale!
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to tyrannised.com. This domain may be for sale!
tyrannised.com
7135459. tyrannised in a sentence | simple examples
In A Sentence .org. The best little site that helps you understand word usage with examples. Tyrannised in a sentence. If you believe the more excitable conservative papers, we live in a country tyrannised by health and safety fanatics. The problem lies in being unable (or unwilling) to distinguish which groups are genuinely oppressed and tyrannised (is that a word? They all get lumped together: Tibet, Darfur, South Africa, Palestine . all seen as victims of evil imperial powers. Use drapers in a sentence.
tyrannised.inasentence.org
7135460. tyrannises in a sentence | simple examples
In A Sentence .org. The best little site that helps you understand word usage with examples. Tyrannises in a sentence. I know he will never touch me with the law: I know his wife, over whom he tyrannises in trifles, guides him in matters of importance. Cette pauvre auntie tyrannises over every one its true, and then theres the governors wife, and the rudeness of local society, and. It oppresses us or stimulates us to action, it tyrannises over us or inspires us to higher things. Use haunts in a sentence.
tyrannises.inasentence.org
7135461. tyrannising in a sentence | simple examples
In A Sentence .org. The best little site that helps you understand word usage with examples. Tyrannising in a sentence. Israel, was facing his first scandal in office and a call for his resignation tonight after his former maid filed an embarrassing lawsuit accusing his wife of tyrannising her during six years of service. Use biscuit in a sentence. Use eke in a sentence. Use embroils in a sentence. Use fallibly in a sentence. Use gambit in a sentence. Use martyrs in a sentence. Use raffled in a sentence.
tyrannising.inasentence.org
7135462. Tyrannis
Tyrannis is a musical experiment from Oakland, California, USA. Thursday, March 18, 2010. Tyrannis has a new Home at Tyrannis.com. Tyrannis now has a new home on the Internet at http:/ tyrannis.com. Will still get you to the right place, with links into CDBaby. But over the next few months, we'll be making Tyrannis.com the marquee destination. Thank you for checking us out on the Internet. Wednesday, July 1, 2009. I've recently updated tyrannis.net. To have more of its own page, with links into CDBaby.
tyrannismusic.blogspot.com
7135463. Tyrannized 155 Videos
Site stats 155 videos 42 performers. Click here to get full access now! Want to be Tyrannized? Being dominated like the slave you are? Tyrannized.com shows you amazing domination videos, femdom videos and. Humiliation videos. Bondage, candless, tools, masks, beads and more. It's all fun and games until the mistress comes out at Tyrannized.com. Mobile and tablet compatible. Full length bonus videos. 24/7 live sex cams. 155 Tyrannized videos - get full access. Raquo; join to watch this video. Raquo; join t...
tyrannized.com
7135464. ****** tyrannized males by **** latex mistress.
Banged till The lady Cums. Face Fuck and Damaged Balls. Ava’s Ejaculation Farm Demands. July 30, 2015. Pony Cart Sperm Eater. June 1, 2015. Kimber’s Horrible Hillbilly Sluts. May 12, 2015. Human being Canvas Ruined By His Goddesses. May 3, 2015. Milking Their own Horrible Useless Bitch. April 14, 2015. Panic of the Cane. April 1, 2015. Pool man Gets butt Stretched. March 24, 2015. Slave Prodded And Anally Ruined. March 11, 2015. Megan Jones Multiply Filled Cuck. February 9, 2015. January 29, 2015.
tyrannized.org
7135465. tyrannized12's blog - Blog de tyrannized12 - Skyrock.com
10/12/2012 at 11:02 AM. 10/12/2012 at 11:02 AM. Subscribe to my blog! This blog has no articles. Post to my blog. Here you are free.
tyrannized12.skyrock.com
7135466. tyrannja.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsptyrannja Resources and Information.
tyrannja.de
7135467. 映画「Tyranno」公式サイト |
Cast & Staff.
tyranno-movie.com
7135468. Mesozoic Archives
You're about to learn about the past in whole new ways. Friday, July 10, 2015. Goodbye Mesozoic Archives, Hello NMPDN! For those of you still here, I'd like to inform you that Mesozoic Archives is, as of now, defunct and null void. I had a great early start at blogging here, but now, after a long leave of absence, I realize that many of my earlier writings on this blog are quite amateur, and I'd like to try a different format and environment for writing. Links to this post. Wednesday, November 5, 2014.
tyranno-teen.blogspot.com
7135470. tyranno-tycoon (Desmond) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Well I be damned. Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 11 weeks ago. Well I be damned. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! You can drag and drop to rearrange.
tyranno-tycoon.deviantart.com
7135471. 購買地点(POP)となる、店頭販促・通販で「つたえる」 株式会社ティラノ
単純な商品力も大切ですが、ティラノでは理論/検証/実績に基づいた店頭ツールを通じて 正しく 強く 商品メッセージを伝え、 買う楽しさ/売る喜び から 売場の活性化 を導くプランをご用意しております。
tyranno.co.jp
7135472. tyranno media group
Pop / Lounge / Chillout. Thursday, 22 January 2015 11:43. There are no translations available. Velvet Lounge Project In Harmony NEU in den World Chill-Lounge Charts #42! Hier auf Youtube anhören! Und 100 andere Onlinestores! Diamonds and Pearls Lounge Vol.6. Friday, 12 December 2014 10:27. There are no translations available. Die Diamonds and Pearls Lounge Serie. Das Niveau im Punkto Qualität und Musikalität. Auch diesmal setzt DJ Sleeptalker. Unter anderen sind die Cafe del Mar Künstler Steen Thottrup.
tyranno.de
7135473. 購買地点(POP)となる、店頭販促・通販で「つたえる」 株式会社ティラノ
つたえる から つたわる へ. MXテレビ アンナの美viスタッ にて、ユベネセレ ビューグレナinが紹介されました。 新商品 ユベネセレ ビューグレナin を発売しました。
tyranno.net
7135474. tyranno.us - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
tyranno.us
7135475. Tyranno1 (Steve Covington) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. June 3, 1992. Last Visit: 6 days ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
tyranno1.deviantart.com
7135476. Tyranno63 - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 hour ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! From Canad...
tyranno63.deviantart.com
7135477. TyrannoByte : Nothing to see here, move along folks!
Nothing to see here, move along folks! Nothing to see here. Nothing to see here… move along folks! Comments Off on Nothing to see here.
tyrannobyte.com
7135478. Tyrannocankles | ….pteranoharpies in mirror may be closer than they appear…
Why I Don’t Use Facebook Any More. On Watching the Watchers. On Watching the Watchers. On Watching the Watchers. 8230;pteranoharpies in mirror may be closer than they appear…. April 4, 2016. I don’t remember what it was – but I do remember when it was – during the lead-up to the Wisconsin Republican primary. The Fox News attacks on Donald J. Trump were getting more and more intense. More desperate. More ugly. At some point, I decided –. And look around a bit. Not only are there normal TV providers wh...
tyrannocankles.wordpress.com
7135479. TYRANNOCAT
Loose in the Streets. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Middle of the Road. Released July 25, 2016. All songs written and performed by Cedar Floyd and TYRANNOCAT. Produced, Engineered, and Mixed by David Rice of DLRAudio. Mastered by Kevin Lively of Kevin Lively Mastering. Feeds for this album. TYRANNOCAT is a four person ukulele rock band formed in Norman, Oklahoma. Facebook: www.facebook.com/TYRANNOCAT/. Loose in the Streets.
tyrannocat.bandcamp.com
7135480. Tyrannocunt (Dominick Dreczkowski) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? I get what I want. Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. January 17, 1993. Last Visit: 223 weeks ago. I get what I want. Hi, I'm D...
tyrannocunt.deviantart.com
7135481. Tyrannodorkus: The Blog World
Tyrannodorkus: The Blog World. Tyrannodorkus is an avid gamer and enthusiast with his focus on MMOs. Saturday, August 15, 2015. Blaugust Day 15: Adventures in Trove. Another neat thing I’ve found are trophies of some of the bosses I’ve fought. You get a head mount to put in your home. I have three so far and have them displayed proudly on the front of my little home. You can find more about Blaugust at the. 2015 Blaugust Initiative Page. Friday, August 14, 2015. Blaugust Day 14: Mobile Games can be Good?
tyrannodorkus.com
7135482. Users
LBL DELETE USER CONFIRMATION":"When a User is deleted, the user will be marked as "Inactive " and no new records can be assigned to the User, and the user will not be able to login. Are you sure you want to delete? LBL RESTORE CONFIRMATION":"Records previously assigned to this user will not be restored. Are you sure you want to restore this user? LBL DELETE USER PERMANENT CONFIRMATION":"Once deleted this user cannot be restored back. Are you sure you want to delete this user permanently? JS MASS EDIT NOT...
tyrannoeil.net
7135483. TyrannoFan - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 12 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Kill La ...
tyrannofan.deviantart.com
7135484. Web Site Currently Not Available
tyrannog.org
7135485. Paradoxer
Wide-ranging commentary and thought-provocation, mostly about science and general philosophy. A "paradoxer" is someone who enjoys paradoxes and posing them. Many of my posts are such challenges to complacency, pitting one assumption against another as in Feynman's classic definition. "We are left in somewhat of a quandary as to actually what would happen." ("Tyrannogenius" remains my Blogger handle. Maybe cute, provocative snark - but ostentatious for a title.). July 1, 2015. Posted by Neil Bates at 21:37.
tyrannogenius.blogspot.com
7135486. tyrannogon (Tyrannogon) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. Last Visit: 5 weeks ago. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Apr 21, 2011. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
tyrannogon.deviantart.com
7135487. The Tyranno
Lord of the Rings. Pirates of the Caribbean. Welcome to the Blog! Two Steps from Hell. Lord of the Rings Songs. Quinta-feira, 5 de junho de 2014. RuneScape TOP 100 Best Songs. LINK TO WATCH ONLINE CLICK HERE. LINK TO YOUTUBE CLICK HERE. LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO CLICK HERE. LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE AUDIO MP3 CLICK HERE. List of Soundtracks on Video:. 1 Main Theme (Em fuga) - 00:29. 2 Clan wars full (Guerra dos clãs) - 03:40. 3 Harmony (Harmonia) - 11:10. 4 Barbarianism (Barbaridade) - 14:47. 28 Army of Dark...
tyrannogui.blogspot.com
7135489. tyrannohasslebery's blog - Blog de tyrannohasslebery - Skyrock.com
28/04/2009 at 8:50 AM. 28/04/2009 at 9:30 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Les trois dieux egyptiens tome 2. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.14) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Tuesday, 28 April 2009 at 9:30 AM. Horakhty le createur de la lumiere. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Post to my blog.
tyrannohasslebery.skyrock.com
7135490. 페이지를 표시할 수 없습니다.
페이지를 표시할 수 없습니다. 웹 주소 www.tyrannoi.com/. 검색 엔진으로 페이지를 찾아보세요. 몇 분 후에 페이지를 새로 고치세요. 모든 네트워크 케이블이 연결되어 있는지 확인하세요. 비행기 모드가 꺼져 있는지 확인하세요. 무선 스위치가 켜져 있는지 확인하세요. 모바일 광대역에 연결할 수 있는지 확인하세요.
tyrannoi.com
7135491. TyrannoKoenigseg (Tyrannosaurus Driving A Koenigse) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? I am limited to what i can draw. Tyrannosaurus Driving A Koenigse. Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 3 days ago.
tyrannokoenigseg.deviantart.com
7135492. Tyrannoninja's Art and Writing | The creative productions of Brandon S. Pilcher
Tyrannoninja's Art and Writing. Today they’re selling Greeks over at this slave auction in ancient Egypt. I know slavery is a grisly and touchy subject in the study of history, especially from an American vantage point (for obvious reasons). But alas, those were different times with different values taken for granted. At least the Egyptians didn’t pretend to run the Land of the Free, which is more than could be said for 19th century Americans. August 17, 2015. August 16, 2015. Forty Acres in Antarctica.
tyrannoninja.wordpress.com
7135493. Tyrannophant (Deeana) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Ain't No Thang. Digital Art / Student. Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. March 20, 1996. Last Visit: 29 weeks ago. Ain't No Thang. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Artis...
tyrannophant.deviantart.com
7135494. Whispers from the tower of Tyrannohold
Whispers from the tower of Tyrannohold. From the geocities graveyard, it comes! Saturday, September 20, 2014. Staring down the Behind-The-Door. I am told that as a young child I was terrified of cracks. Also, one handsome son of a bitch. So the 70's passed on, and the 80's, and the 90's.these were not times to dwell upon or investigate obscure pop culture ephemera that would in all likelihood turn out to be disappointingly mundane when discovered. Not resurfaced - seemed like all the other Sesame Street ...
tyrannorabbit.blogspot.com
7135495. tyrannorus (Tyra) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Artisan Crafts / Hobbyist. Deviant for 7 Years. 11 Month Core Membership. Daily Pageviews ». This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
tyrannorus.deviantart.com
7135496. Tyrannosaurus Ry
Fort Worth Sings for Haiti event flyer. Game Scoop logo (IGN). 8-bit Bill and Ted’s Excellent design. I have the power! Piranha Bear art collective poster. Mexican Independence Day event flyer. Fort Worth Scooter Riders logo. IPhone Comparison Infographic (IGN). Tekken/April Wine Mashup T-shirt design. Mad Max/Mario Kart mashup. Spooky 5k T-shirt Design. Texas Chainring Massacre T-shirt Design. The most painful scene in Inside Out (sorry). No Country for Old Men cycling event logo.
tyrannoryan.wordpress.com
7135497. Please submit an offer in the Contact box
tyrannos.com
7135498. tyrannos (Reserve NCO. "Snake" Sneck) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Reserve NCO. Snake Sneck. Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Reserve NCO. Snake Sneck. April 10, 1989. Last Visit: 3 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Sabato...
tyrannos.deviantart.com
7135499. Tyrannosaurus Rex
Fernando Castanheira Inglês de Sousa. Visualizar meu perfil completo. Sábado, 5 de maio de 2007. Você vai conhecer sobre o Tyrannosaurus. Também conhecido como T- rex. Se você se interessar sobre outros dinossauros, clique em comentários e escreva o nome deles. Eu passarei o site de outros Dinossauros. O comentário está no final da página. Com seu filho. Ninguém sabe a cor de tyrannosaurus. Mas é provável que seja verde, marrom. Apesar de ter sido um caçador feroz, o Tirannosauro. Não dispunham de dentes...
tyrannosau.blogspot.com