SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 8 / 39 / (1090558 - 1090612)

1090558. Tea Time With Liv
Tea Time with Liv. Flavor of the Month. To Tea Time with Liv! Come in and savor the flavor. Begin your experience or enhance your knowledge of tea. Share a cup with a friend, have an impromptu tea party. With your children,. Or just sit back and relax. February Flavor of the Month. Tuesday, February 1, 2011. Flavor of the month. Tea time with liv. Sweetheart Special of the Month for February 2011. For the month of February, take 15% off two of our special teas. Delicious hot or iced! 169; 2009 - 2011.
teatimewithliv.blogspot.com
1090559. Tea Time With Liz | Let us pause and consider the great things the Lord has done.
Tea Time With Liz. Let us pause and consider the great things the Lord has done. December 23, 2009 in Family. Ruth Elizabeth came into the world 12/19/2009 at 4:07am, 21″ long, 7lb 8oz. We give thanks to God for our little bundle of joy! December 8, 2009 in Family. A new post on this site is long overdue. Our baby is not over due… yet. 🙂. Yes, I’m nine months pregnant… 8 days more to my due date 12-15-2009. About making your own baby wipes out of old tee shirts or other scraps of material that you have&...
teatimewithliz.wordpress.com
1090560. Tea Time with Liza | Cakes, handbags, beauty, whatever.. let's just hang out!
Tea Time with Liza. Cakes, handbags, beauty, whatever. let's just hang out! May 4, 2011. 8212; lizahizan @ 12:19 pm. I’ve moved to a new. Host so pls follow me here now:. See you all there! March 10, 2011. Filed under: Anything else under the Sun :). 8212; lizahizan @ 3:44 am. MasyaAllah… Mesti you all pelik… Why now baru Liza nak. The truth is, 2011 baru berlalu 2 bulan lebih…. Tapi dah. Macam2 yg Liza dah experience dalam masa 2 bulan ni…. Membuatkan life Liza sgt sgt hectic… Not to mention kelam.
teatimewithliza.wordpress.com
1090561. TeaTimeWithMadHatter (A Fangirl With Too Many Fandoms) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? We're all MAD here! Traditional Art / Hobbyist. A Fangirl With Too Many Fandoms. Deviant for 5 Years. A Fangirl With Too Many Fandoms. The Turn...
teatimewithmadhatter.deviantart.com
1090562. tea time with mavis
The weather couldn’t have been more perfect to go and have a catch up with an old friend. We nabbed our table outside The Americano in Plymouth and went to get our drinks, Sarah chose a pot of earl grey tea with a Crunchie muffin, which seemed to suffer a lot under the heat of the sun. I went for the cooler option and had a berry iced tea (as they had no chai) and their ‘Love Muffin’ which was delish! Can’t wait for our dinner date, stay tuned. Paper cups how to 「 み. Cranberry and Sanguinello Orange.
teatimewithmavis.tumblr.com
1090563. welcome
Tea Time With Mavo; an internet based talk show tackling a wide range of topics:. You name it, we're talking about it! Sip with us as we voice our opinions on a wide range of topics. Spill the tea. Contact us with issues you feel are important to you.
teatimewithmavo.com
1090564. Tea Time With Melody
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! Tea Time With Melody. View my complete profile. A Bit of the Blarney. Charm and Grace Cottage. Chocolate and Marmalade Tea. Corners of my Mind. It's A Wonderful Life. Just A Little Bit Shabby. Ladies' Historical Tea Society. Lady Katherine Tea Parlor. Life, Homesteading, and Everything. Nostalgia at the Stone House. Ramblings from an English Garden. Steph's Cup of Tea. Take A Sentimental Journey. Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity. The voice of melody.
teatimewithmelody.blogspot.com
1090566. Tea Time with Melody Q
Tea Time with Melody Q. Friday, August 14, 2015. Vegetables Need Sun and. The last time I checked on our tomato was the day after we got back from Ocracoke. It was still green. Since then we've had a day and a half of rain. I wonder how it looks now. Let's go check it out, Lulu. Look, Lulu, it's the same color as your leash! And there are blossoms on this plant. We may get more than one tomato this year after all. Looks like we need to do some weeding too. Oh, well. I'm so happy about our tomato! Okay, I...
teatimewithmelodyq.blogspot.com
1090567. tea time with miss b
Tea time with miss b. What Do you Do When the Unforgivable Was Done? June 19, 2015. Basically, they got into a fight while on drugs and one overpowered the other. Everyone in the apartment at the time believed that Angel was knocked out and not dead which is why they all went on doing what they were doing. Now, is this a horrible case–yes. Absolutely. He spent 17 years in jail on a manslaughter charge for it. He’s out now and trying to do something with his life. How does he do that? If he cries and says...
teatimewithmissb.wordpress.com
1090568. TEA TIME WITH MORRY
TEA TIME WITH MORRY. Just my rants on technology, advertising, apps and culture. I'll try not to bore. UltraTiles Theme by UltraLinx. 10 THINGS PEOPLE WHO AREN’T GOOD WITH TECHNOLOGY DO. While I was at Miami Ad School, and now at my new internship, I’ve had to work with a lot of different people in the last couple of months. It’s been great to say the least, but being the OCD tech-nerd that I am, I started to pick up on some of their habits. Sorry, I can’t help myself. 1 Search Google to Google something.
teatimewithmorry.tumblr.com
1090569. Tea Time With Morry | Advertising And What Makes It Awesome
Tea Time With Morry. What It’s All About. Advertising And What Makes It Awesome. February 23, 2012. Lexus: Showing How Not To Do It. Firstly, the track was designed by outlining the contours of her body, all about Tori, secondly, the race winner got to drive the model around the track, all about Tori and finally, the game is just a mirror image of what actually happened, just driving around a 3D Tori! What do you think? Oh, and click here. For a link to the app. February 21, 2012. February 9, 2012. When ...
teatimewithmorry.wordpress.com
1090570. TeaTimeWithMrsTully
Saturday, October 22, 2011. How to fail at Blogging 101. Step 1. take 3 weeks off of unexplained leave. if I was employed and did this, I would no longer be employed. My favourite tree that we drive by everytime we head North. I just love it for some reason. You're doing it wrong! So yes, another week of intense vomit/poop sessions. And finally, the last week. well the first week really. I have no idea? We'll go with them. The cutest park bunny ever! DH and I were trying to hand-feed him lettuce at night.
teatimewithmrstully.com
1090571. Tea Time With Mr Tea | This has nothing to do with Tea!
Tea Time With Mr Tea. This has nothing to do with Tea! February 20, 2013. Winter is in full effect here in Canada. Last weekend it was -11c with a wind-chill of -24c. So there is not much new in the world of motorcycling in Canada. Continue reading →. My Return to Blogging. September 7, 2012. So I have been away for a while. My job took me away for a bit, and its summer time so I have better things to do then write this stuff. Here is whats new with my life and bike. Continue reading →. April 25, 2012.
teatimewithmrtea.wordpress.com
1090572. Tea Time With My Kids | Raising a standard of manners, courtesy and etiquette, one cup at a time
Tea Time With My Kids. Raising a standard of manners, courtesy and etiquette, one cup at a time. In Tea time discussions. March 11, 2014. I have been trying to sit down and write this blog post multiple times but wouldn’t you have it! Something always stops me! It’s a lot of work to constantly correct these bad, selfish habits but, ya know… parenting is hard work. Parenting Mr. Right. In Tea time discussions. January 31, 2014. My parents were married at 19 and I was born when they were 21. At 19, my ...
teatimewithmykids.com
1090573. User Log In
teatimewithnana.com
1090574. Teatime with Naomi – A mental health and lifestyle blog with lots of tea
A mental health and lifestyle blog with lots of tea. 16 Things I Was Grateful For In 2016. 2016 was a train-wreak. We all know it. From Brexit to Trump, 2016 was an amalgamation of everyones nightmares rolled into one and thrown in front of us with little warning. That being said, it wasn’t all bad. Despite the horrors that seemed to be unfolding all around the world in forms of political changes and terrorism, I am fortunate…. What I Read In November. Words 001 – T R A N S I E N T. Hello my lovely ladie...
teatimewithnaomi.com
1090575. Teatime With Naomi
Blogging Props for Pros. Blogging Props for Pros. Featuring soy wax candles. Featuring an iphone case. 1,545 – asos.com. Miu Miu circle sunglasses. 42,400 – miumiu.com. 3,845 – shopbop.com. Featuring inspirational wall art. 1,520 – cottonon.com. 3,805 – cottonon.com. Urban Outfitters inspirational wall art. 21,635 – urbanoutfitters.com. Urban Outfitters inspirational wall art. 21,635 – urbanoutfitters.com. 2,175 – cottonon.com. 1,845 – cottonon.com. 1,630 – cottonon.com. Urban Outfitters wall art.
teatimewithnaomi.wordpress.com
1090576. Tea Time With Partners
Tea Time With Partners. Sometimes the difference between successful aging and problematic aging,. Friday, May 4, 2012. We spent yesterday afternoon at LSN's 2012 Senior Living Leadership Briefing. Besides hearing the "F" word (faith! A few times and offering residents, "Certainity, Predictability, and A Self Directed Life", multiple panelists talked about the significant importance of care navigation, resident wellness and strategic partnerships. Our Navigator Program for Successful Aging. One reason to ...
teatimewithpartners.blogspot.com
1090577. Tea Time With Quincy | Current Events
Tea Time With Quincy.
teatimewithquincy.com
1090578. home - tea time with robots
Home - tea time with robots. Tea time with robots. You are viewing the text version of this site. To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled. You need Flash to use this feature.
teatimewithrobots.com
1090579. Technilogical Tea Time!
Wow, back home again! That last week was sure an adventure. I'll document it to the best of my ability. And we'd say, "Rome" and they'd shake their heads and say "good LUCK". So we had a ticket to Lille, and that's as far as we could get for the moment. It was Iike revelation, what are they going to do, kick us off after it has already started? We were starving, and we got on the train, and I ate the coconut granola that I bought for Sarah and Clint at Borough market. We thanked them over and over, and w...
teatimewithsarah.blogspot.com
1090580. Tea Time with Sarah
Tea Time with Sarah. Thursday, March 20, 2014. The whole winter outfit. New "Pet en l'air', 1760's. I have very few pictures from this trip that I actually like. Overall, I wore my costume for a day and a half, which is disappointing. Weather was terrible, rainy and stuff. I got the hat from a very cool mask place : http:/ www.camacana.com/ I'm looking foreward to take some more pictures of this new outfit! Now, on to the next. Tuesday, November 26, 2013. Hair is a little hommage to ScarletSaint, Youtube.
teatimewithsarah.com
1090581. Tea Time with Sonia - Cup of Tea
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
teatimewithsonia.com
1090582. TeaTimeWithTanya
The day before ACL 2008. October 3, 2012. Protected: Olympics 2012 and Other Adventures. Posted by teatimewithtanya under Uncategorized. Enter your password to view comments. This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:. September 24, 2012. Posted by teatimewithtanya under Uncategorized. Enter your password to view comments. This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:. February 6, 2012. Posted by teatimewithtanya under Uncategorized.
teatimewithtanya.wordpress.com
1090583. Tea Time With Tawny | A Podcast that Dribbles
Tea Time With Tawny. A Podcast that Dribbles. My name is Tawny. Tea Time With Tawny is a podcast dedicated to telling stories, pondering thoughts out loud, and adding more minutes to the illustrious tradition of podcasting. You can listen and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud. Read more Show Notes. Subscribe and listen on iTunes. Subscribe and listen on Soundcloud. Recent Episodes of TTWT. Episode 22: The Millennial Question. Episode 21 - I am 31 and I’ve Learned Some Things. Yes Yes it is.
teatimewithtawny.com
1090584. Tea Time With Tay – Don't forget the milk and sugar!
Tea Time With Tay. Don't forget the milk and sugar! February 19, 2016. First off, I would like to thank everyone for their comments! It is great to hear from you all and I was sincerely touched by your thoughtful words. Since my last post was pretty heavy and today is Friday, I wanted to talk about something fun… HOBBIES Everyone has them. Even when we don’t think… Continue reading Sugar Cubes. February 18, 2016. February 18, 2016. The First Pot of Tea. February 16, 2016. The First Pot of Tea.
teatimewithtay.wordpress.com
1090585. Tea Time with Tayla
Tea Time with Tayla. Welcome to Tea Time with Tayla! I’m Tayla Bananas and welcome to my website! On my site, you can find all sorts of videos, like sing-a-longs and nursery rhymes. You can even learn how to get a phone call or personalized video from ME! Want to meet me in person? We can do that too! I’m so glad that you’re here! Stay tuned for new videos every week! Now, let’s go Bananas! Tea Time With Tayla. Wheels on the Bus and More Nursery Rhymes Popular Nursery Rhymes Collection. Tea Time with Tay...
teatimewithtayla.com
1090586. www.teatimewithtaylor.com
Notice: This domain name expired on 03/04/17 and is pending renewal or deletion. This domain registration expired on 03/04/2017. Do you own this domain? Use of this Site is subject to express terms of use. By using this site, you signify that you agree to be bound by these Universal Terms of Service.
teatimewithtaylor.com
1090587. TEA TIME AND CONVERSATION WITH TERRI
TEA TIME AND CONVERSATION WITH TERRI. Psalm for the Day. Take some time and have Tea and a Conversation with me. Let's talk. What's on your mind? Please share your thoughts so other's can be blessed also. In his love,. Michigan, United States. View my complete profile. WELCOME TO MY BLOG. Relax and have a cup of tea with me. What kind are you drinking? Or maybe you just like coffee. So do I. What other things do you do to relax? Tell us about it? Tuesday, August 4, 2015. How are you when it storms? Throu...
teatimewithterri.blogspot.com
1090588. Fair Trade Ethical Summer Clothes - Tea Time with Terry, Affordable Ethical Colourful Summer Clothes! Celebrate the British Summer!
Shopping Cart - 0 item(s) - £0.00. Very comfortable boxer shorts. Particularly like the. Ethical clothing: Where our clothes come from. Colourful clothes for men and women! Find us on Google. Tea time with Terry is an ethical clothing line for women and men including dresses, tops, shirts, bed wear and boxer shorts. Clothes can be purchased online and from our mobile boutique which tours various markets throughout the UK. Click here. To find out where the mobile boutique is today. Typewriter Times - Green.
teatimewithterry.co.uk
1090589. Tea Time With Tess
Tea Time With Tess. View my complete profile. Im still waiting to get my quilt back from the qu. Friday, February 21, 2014. I'm still waiting to get my quilt back from the quilter. Stay tuned for a photo of the completed project! Wednesday, October 16, 2013. Making The Northern Star Quilt. Another helpful site is the Missouri Star Quilt Company. Jenny Doan has some awesome tutorials. Between Eleanor Burns and Jenny Doan I have learned to make dozens of quilt tops without taking a single class&#46...Befor...
teatimewithtess.blogspot.com
1090590. Tea-time with Testers - FREE Software Testing Magazine | learn | guide | contribute | share
teatimewithtesters.com
1090591. TeaTimewithTheCat - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. I don't care about pageviews! Last Visit: 4 hours ago. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
teatimewiththecat.deviantart.com
1090592. Tea Time with Theeba – Life is an Improvisation
Tea Time with Theeba. Life is an Improvisation. The Hardest Part of Travelling that No One Talks About. This piece was not written by myself but I couldn’t have said it better. The words epitomise a strong undercurrent I have been feeling for a while. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it, Source: The Hardest Part of Travelling that. Continue Reading →. June 8, 2016. What would you do if you had the chance to go back in time? To go back and save a certain someone or to spend one more minute with them?
teatimewiththeeba.wordpress.com
1090593. TeaTime with the Mad Artist | Blog of an eccentric artist…
TeaTime with the Mad Artist. Blog of an eccentric artist…. July 16, 2015. June 9, 2015. Shivering Timbers Tour Send-Off. May 14, 2015. One Sound at Blu Jazz. May 14, 2015. Jared Lees Trio Album Release. May 10, 2015. April 30, 2015. John Patrick Halling CD Release. April 2, 2015. On Saturday, March 28th, the Stone Tavern in Kent, OH was filled with the people of Akron. Why you may ask? Well, we gathered together to celebrate the release of singer/songwriter, […]. Read Article →. April 2, 2015. The Mad Ar...
teatimewiththemadartist.com
1090594. Tea Time with the Panda Princess
Tea Time with the Panda Princess. Tuesday, August 31, 2010. Today I am going to talk about the word "Ita". I dont ever remember there being an "ita lolita" in Japanese Society while learning lolita. Some posts say it has to do with preferred colours, or materials, or even lace, or perhaps headdresses and so the list goes on. Yet, why is it that Japan brands do not stop what they are doing with quote "Lace monster" dresses? Or even I quote again "ita headdresses"? So with out Further Ado:. Is it not wrong...
teatimewiththepandaprincess.blogspot.com
1090595. Tea Time With The Teacher
Tea Time With The Teacher. Tuesday, November 15, 2011. Say, "I Can". Today began the visual of our "No Excuses Campaign" in my classroom. Below there is a photo of our no excuses wall. Attached to the clothes pins are notecards with all of the excuses my students have ever made (in English, Spanish, and maybe even some French! We are hanging our excuses out to dry and fly away. We CAN. Make a difference in our lives by saying goodbye to excuses, goodbye to "I can't," and hello to I CAN. Do you think that...
teatimewiththeteacher.blogspot.com
1090596. Tea Time with Tiffany
Tea Time with Tiffany. 8230;Adding my signature to our spirit, body and world…. Sample ads go here. Backpacking – A Dream Fulfilled. Friday, March 13, 2015 by Tiffany. 2014 was a huge life-changing year for me. I had a lot of ups and a lot of downs - all allowing me to change, gain strength, and become who I am today. One of the ups for me was finally planning for a backcountry backpacking trip. Posted in All Posts. Could Catering to Learning Styles Be Dangerous? Tuesday, April 29, 2014 by Tiffany. I am ...
teatimewithtiffany.com
1090597. Teatime with Tina – Please join me for a nice cup of tea and some friendly conversation…
Please join me for a nice cup of tea and some friendly conversation…. Please join me for a nice cup of tea and some friendly conversation…. Friday’s Favourite: Kraft Natural Peanut Butter. I don’t know about you, but we go through a LOT of peanut butter in our house. Peanut butter on toast is one of my hubby’s favourite go to snacks. I think it started when he was a kid. I guess when you grow up in a house with five kids, that’s an easy snack…. Is any Job Better than No JOB? Cooking with Coconut Milk.
teatimewithtina.wordpress.com
1090598. Teatimewithtodd.com
teatimewithtodd.com
1090599. Tea Time With Trina
Tuesday, June 9, 2015. A little bit of june. I think my body is already on east coast time. The 4 am hour and I have become pretty well acquainted this past week. This is giving me time to do a quick little blog post so I am grateful. The girls grabbing a selfie. Mags made next year's select soccer team again. She loves soccer. #17. B and Franny chilling on the sidelines of one of Evie's lax games.(not sure Franny realizes she is 3). Who are silly to the bone. There was some drama during the evening....
teatimewithtrina.com
1090600. Tea Time With Trina | The Official Blog of Trina Grandinetti
Tea Time With Trina. The Official Blog of Trina Grandinetti. POOL COOL – SUN PROTECTION WITH A HAT. The dog days of summer are upon us, which means soaking up as much sun and lazy days as possible. For me, this involves walking all the way to my backyard . . . With lots of sunscreen and a big straw hat. Nothing beats sun protection better than an oversize straw hat. I’ve loaded lots of them and am now heading to Lake Powel . . . Until next week, thanks for dropping by . . . Hugs to you all. Even my succu...
teatimewithtrina.wordpress.com
1090601. Tea Time with Tristan* | *subject to change
Tea Time with Tristan*. The Pull List: 6/10/2015. Funk's House of Geekery. Buzz worthy books of the week. 21st Century Tank Girl #1. In a month of rebrandings thanks to DC’s Convergence coming to an end, one indie book is getting new life with this reboot from original creators. Captain Marvel and the Carol Corps #1. Captain Marvel (aka Carol Danvers) puts together her own all-female team of ass-kickers taking the name of the recent Carol Danvers fan club. Constantine the Hellblazer #1. Yup, me again.
teatimewithtristan.wordpress.com
1090602. TEA TIME WITH US | EVE & HEE EUN
TEA TIME WITH US EVE and HEE EUN. Home,page,page-id-21543,page-template-default,ajax fade,page not loaded, select-theme-ver-1.5,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.3.4,vc responsive.
teatimewithus.com
1090603. Tea Time with Van |
Foods & Tips to Boost Your Metabolism. Egg whites rich in branched chain amino acids. I like to make an egg white omelet with lox in the morning. It tastes great, and it doesn’t give me a heavy feeling. Lean meat/Protein full of iron; your body burns more calories digesting protein than it does eating fat or carbohydrates. Good pro – …. Top 10 Real Life Mom Fantasies. How to Achieve Weight Loss If You Can’t Exercise. Doesn’t that title sound amazing? Weight Loss Without Exercising! Reuse your dryer sheets.
teatimewithvan.com
1090604. Welcome to TeaTimeWithWendy.com
Welcome to TeaTimeWithWendy.com. This is the home of teatimewithwendy.com.
teatimewithwendy.com
1090605. | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. He was invited to my Tea Party! June 17, 2012. Happy Father’s Day. As I raise my tea-cup to salute you)! A Father being a Father. Enjoy your dayIt takes a REAL man to be a Father but It take a realer (yes it’s a word) Man to have Tea with ME! June 8, 2011. In tel lect (noun) capacity for thinking and acquiring knowledge, especially of a high or complex order; mental capacity. TEAch yourself something new. That didn’t work out as planned as I did not get my certifica...
teatimewme.wordpress.com
1090606. TeaTimeWolf - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Would you like some tea? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 10 weeks ago. Would you like some tea? Why," you ask?
teatimewolf.deviantart.com
1090607. TeaTimeWorks
teatimeworks.com
1090608. teatimeworldwide.com -
teatimeworldwide.com
1090609. Tea Time Express
teatimexpress.com
1090610. TEA TIME YEAH
Sábado, 10 de dezembro de 2011. Drama, Yoga, Books, Crafting! I'm pretty sure you noticed the long time between the posts. BUT, I have a reason. No, I have reasonS. Well, I start doing yoga! At internet, but the video is very good whit Sadie Nardini on Youtube! You can also see there and start your lessons - I thought it would be easy but the first two days is painful - and I really enjoy doing it! You know, the year is ending so is necessary to finish the year with a gold key! So sorry, sweet! Eu fui on...
teatimeyeah.blogspot.com
1090611. Tea Time Zen | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging! Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “Tea Time Zen”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
teatimezen.wordpress.com
1090612. Tea Time Zone
Kicsit megkésve, de ahogy ígértem a második projekt eredménye! Ezekben a kosarakban az a pláne, hogy olcsó! Nincs másra szükséged, mint néhány kinyúlt pólóra, amit úgy is kidobnál. Ebből készül majd a fonal, amit egy óriási horgolótűvel és 30 perccel ellehet készíteni. Kezdőknek nagyon jó! Nekem 12-es horgolótűm van, 600 ft-ért vettem, így ha erre mégis be kellene ruháznod, akkor sem vered magad óriásiköltségekbe! Holnap megyek turkálóba szép színű pólókért :). Ezeket biztosan megcsinálom egyszer:. Olcsó...
teatimezone.blogspot.com