SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 8 / 50 / (1122308 - 1122362)

1122308. Tech Blog
Property in South Africa. Nominal house price growth of 15.5 percent year-on-year was recorded in April from a revised 15.7 percent in March, according to the latest Absa House Price Index. This brings the average price of a house in the survey to R911 800 in April 2007. My mate Chris sent me the following and since he liked my commentary I decided post it. Here are my thoughts on the Credit Act and how it affects the market ( Yes, I know its not technology related, but it is interesting):. Nasonex retin...
techblog.co.za
1122309. NameBright - Coming Soon
NameBright.com - Next Generation Domain Registration.
techblog.codeobsessed.com
1122310. Cognitum Techblog
Friday, 7 August 2015. SKOS and BibTeX in Creating Semantic Ontology on Medical Articles. There are numerous projects that can serve as useful foundations for forming your ontology. One of such projects is Simple Knowledge Organization System (SKOS). SKOS provides a standard way to represent knowledge organization systems such as thesauri, classification schemes using the RDF. Another project is BibTeX. Thursday, 16 July 2015. A new Fluent Editor 2014  R4. OWL2-EL / OWL-RL validation. Tuesday, 19 May 2015.
techblog.cognitum.eu
1122311. টেকব্লগ.কম.বিডি - Technology of Now - Today - Tomorrow
র জ ষ ট র শন কর ন. আম র প র ফ ইল. আম দ র কথ. ট কব লগ.কম.ব ড. Technology of Now – Today – Tomorrow. প রথম প ত. ট কব লগ.কম.ব ড. কমব ড একট উন ম ক ত ট কন লজ ব লগ প ল টফরম এখ ন য ক উ ত র পছন দ মত ট কন লজ ব ষয় র উপর ল খত প রব ন. আম র ত ল ছব ব ক র হয় ন ক ন? অনল ইন প ম ন ট প রস স এ ব ল দ শ ব য ক এর উদ য গ. Surface 3, ব শ ব স কর স ন জ ন জ ই চ র জ ন ত প রব! ইক র য় র র ড ল ভ র অফ র ৩০% পর যন ত ছ ড়. অ য ন ড রয় ড ফ ন র ক ছ প রয় জন য় গ পন ক ড. সফটওয় য র র ভ উ. ওয় ব ড জ ইন. ওয় ব ড জ ইন. ওয় র ডপ র স. ইন ট রন ট. ইন ট রন ট.
techblog.com.bd
1122312. TechZine Blog - Tecnologia de Ponta a Ponta
Alps Electric apresenta interface futurista para carros. Em: 18 de outubro de 2012 - 9.348 views. Como serão os carros do futuro? Prever o futuro não é uma atividade muito fácil, mas baseado nos conceitos apresentados por algumas empresas do ramo, é possível termos uma boa idéia de como será o design dos carros nas próximas décadas. Leia esta matéria completa. Comente esta Matéria! Vídeo: Popfab – Uma impressora 3D portátil. Em: 2 de agosto de 2012 - 7.103 views. Leia esta matéria completa. Olhando do la...
techblog.com.br
1122313. CF Tech Blog
Musings, Discoveries and Inventions of the Tech Team at CommonFloor.com. Thursday, 8 November 2012. Anti spam framework - making sense of Spam. Anti Spam System used in CF - Real Estate. We have 4 categories of users. Seeker - looking to buy/rent a property. Owner - looking to sell/rent. With this system in place, I can assure that users will receive messages from genuine users and are protected from receiving spam messages. Monday, 3 September 2012. 2 In the case of tables in ie, when one of the column ...
techblog.commonfloor.com
1122314. Conglomernet Tech Blog - Technical Resources for Technical People
Technical Resources for Technical People. Adding additional IP’s to DirectAdmin from different subnet/gateway. March 14th, 2012 Posted by techblog. Adding different subnet IP’s to Xenserver. January 5th, 2012 Posted by techblog. Manage a Dynamic Remote IP in iptables firewall automatically. November 22nd, 2011 Posted by techblog. Having a backup server (or any other server) behind a dynamic IP is quite common; and for us it’s no different. Which of course we treat this off-site server like any ...Openfil...
techblog.conglomer.net
1122315. CosmoBC.com TechBlog - The Blog For Everything Technology: Computers, Gadgets, Internet, etc.
Short for Cosmo BroadCasting. Your universal news and offbeat portal. Bull; Advertise with us. Bull; Write for us. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. A Guide On Fish Finders With GPS Technology. Posted on Aug 13, 2015. Waiting for the New iPhone: The Next Apple iPhone Launch in Countdown Mode? Posted on Aug 13, 2015. How to Make a Career in Video Game Design. Posted on Aug 8, 2015. Design of video games is perhaps one of the most exciting and at the same time most competitive careers tha...
techblog.cosmobc.com
1122316. Crevetor's tech blog
SELECT * FROM life WHERE category = TECH;. Monday, May 5 2014. Flashing your Mac firmware without OS X part 2. By Antoine Reversat on Monday, May 5 2014, 11:42 - Reverse engineering. In this article we will go one step further and flash the SMC firmware still without OS X. Upgrading your mac firmware without OSX. By Antoine Reversat on Monday, May 5 2014, 11:04 - Reverse engineering. In this post we will see how it's possible to upgrade your macs firmware(s) without having OSX installed. Today I was conf...
techblog.crevetor.org
1122317. KlabCyscorpions Tech Blog
July 15th, 2015 by a.lumatao@klab.com. Performance Improvement – Solution to the Slow Process of Big Data. I’m Agnes. I would like to share with you a tip I’ve recently learned to improve the performance of your code. Whenever we code, how often do we think about the performance of the system as a whole? Sometimes we just tend to focus on coding a specific function without considering its effect when large amount of data needs to be processed. Which contains all serial code records. When checking to ensu...
techblog.cyscorpions.com
1122318. Techblog - Lepší než 21. století - pro ty, které zajímá věda a technika
20 2 2015 - Ostatní věda. Jak běhat a jak si vybrat boty na běhání. Výběr správných běžeckých bot nelze diskutovat, aniž bychom se blíže podívali na to, jakým stylem můžeme běhat. Jaký styl je pro nás přirozený a jaký je nejlepší pro naše šlachy a klouby? Nejdříve zjistěte, jak chcete běhat, výběr bot poté bude snadnější. Přečtěte si celý článek…. V 09:24 Trvalý odkaz. 14 7 2014 - Ostatní věda. Snaňte se běžci za osm týdnů – detailní návod pro každého. Přečtěte si celý článek…. V 08:18 Trvalý odkaz.
techblog.cz
1122319. Dean's Technical Scratchpad
Saturday, October 26, 2013. Turning your Mac into an Ubuntu server. I have the original Mactel Pro 1,1. It has been a very trustworthy machine, even better than my MBP 8,2 which has fan issues. However, with OS X support stopping at Lion and a 32-bit EFI, the writing is on the wall. So I decided to turn it into an Ubuntu file and media server. Get Ubuntu and burn a bootable disk onto a DVD-ROM. I used 13.10 desktop. To make your disk. Follow the directions here. 13x doesn't seem to have the "System" menu...
techblog.deanebesu.com
1122320. Web Tech Tips | development, sys admin and more
Development, sys admin and more. How to compile PHP on a Linux Server. Compiling PHP on a Linux server can be a bear of a project. The first time you try doing it, you might just frustrated and just want to install PHP with a RPM package. But you don’t get any flexibility with RPM packages, you just get the default install. With a custom PHP install (compiling), you can pick which PHP options you want and don’t want. Do you need cURL (now default as of PHP 5.2 )? It’s free.). If that is an option. You&#8...
techblog.deeblake.com
1122321. DERDACK Technical Blog
Welcome to the Derdack TechBlog. This blog shares valuable insights into enterprise notification technology, use cases of Enterprise Alert, technical how-tos and all the latest updates and patches for Enterprise Alert. Friday, August 14, 2015. Update v5.2.6 for Enterprise Alert 2015. We have released a patch for Enterprise Alert 2015. It contains the following bug fixes and improvements:. SCOM: Large events cannot be processed (CAS-04994-Z6Q6F6). UI: Unable to save "Required acknowledgments" as a number.
techblog.derdack.com
1122322. DJS Consulting Tech Blog | Technical Information You Can Use
DJS Consulting Tech Blog. Technical Information You Can Use. Gxine 0.5.908 RPM. August 24, 2014. Below are the RPMs for gxine version 0.5.908. See About the Xine RPMs. For information on how these were built. The main gxine program. Browser plugin library for gxine. To use this, you’ll also need xine-lib – as of this release, the most recent release of xine-lib is 1.2.6. The latest xine-lib 1.1 is 1.1.21. To save disk space, only the current release and two prior releases will be maintained.). In the cou...
techblog.djs-consulting.com
1122323. Document Genetics Technical Blog
Document Genetics Technical Blog. Welcome to our Tech Blog where we will be providing tips, hints and other useful information on Formate, infoRouter and our other document management solutions. For information on ParetoPost please visit www.paretopost.co.uk. Our support helpdesk is open Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm on 0844 557 6430 and can also be reached through support@document-genetics.co.uk. Monday, 8 December 2014. Christmas 2014 - Closed 25th December - Re-Opening 2nd January 2015. Any Windows Se...
techblog.document-genetics.co.uk
1122324. Sergei Dorogin's technical blog
Sergei Dorogin's technical blog. Software Development on .NET and Web platforms. August 12, 2015. Organize your image files. For image files we have the following important properties:. Modified date - file attribute. Date taken - EXIF metadata. Unfortunately often some of these properties are incorrect or mixed up. Let's review all of them. For files from cameras it's common to have file names like IMG 1234.jpg. For files from smartphones it's common to have 20150812 174054.jpg. It's muc...It's importan...
techblog.dorogin.com
1122325. Dude Solutions Technical Blog
Dude Solutions Technical Blog. Why We Spotify’d Our Names. I grew up as a coder in some of the darker days of coding. Hungarian notation. Was at its peak in popularity. If you were lucky enough to avoid this time, imagine prefixing every variable name with its type (e.g. strName, intCounter, fltBalance, boolOpen). This drove me crazy! Rdquo; This blog talks through how an article. About Spotify did just that. The basic unit, often referred to in other organizations as a Scrum team. This self-organizi...
techblog.dudesolutions.com
1122326. EC studio 技術ブログ
EC studio EC studio 技術ブログ. 2012年04月23日 投稿者 山本 正喜. 株式会社EC studio という社名を ChatWork株式会社 へと. それなりに親しんでいただけていた EC studio という社名を. カテゴリ: EC studio 技術部. 2010年06月22日 投稿者 山本 正喜. 2010年03月09日 投稿者 津留 奨史. カテゴリ: EC studio 技術部. 2010年02月22日 投稿者 山本 正喜. Http:/ twitpic.com/xxxxx をクリックするとtwitpicが開きます). 今回はAmazon APIを使って、簡単にAmazonの商品情報 ランキング を. AmazonアソシエイトWebサービスが提供する Product Advertising API. 2010年02月07日 投稿者 山本 正喜. その大きな特徴は、なんといっても月間500万PV相当まで “無料”. Google App Engineの 新料金体系. このGoogle App Engine(以下 GAE. 2010年02月05日 投稿者 池田 雅春.
techblog.ecstudio.jp
1122327. Tech Blog – ECT Consulting, Inc.
Tech Blog – ECT Consulting, Inc. Microsoft SCCM 2012 R2 – Management Point fails to install. March 23, 2015. I encountered an issue with a Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2 implementation that I feel is worth sharing. I am deploying SCCM 2012 R2 in an environment currently running SCCM 2007. I resolved the issue by deleting the CCM Namespace with the following powershell command:. Get-WMIObject -namespace root -query SELECT * FROM Namespace where name = ‘ccm’ remove-wmiobject. IfModul...
techblog.ect-consulting.com
1122328. Tech Blog – ECT Consulting, Inc.
Tech Blog – ECT Consulting, Inc. Microsoft SCCM 2012 R2 – Management Point fails to install. March 23, 2015. I encountered an issue with a Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2 implementation that I feel is worth sharing. I am deploying SCCM 2012 R2 in an environment currently running SCCM 2007. I resolved the issue by deleting the CCM Namespace with the following powershell command:. Get-WMIObject -namespace root -query SELECT * FROM Namespace where name = ‘ccm’ remove-wmiobject. IfModul...
techblog.ect.consulting
1122329. Techblog Eodom | Le blog de l'équipe technique EODOM
Mdash; Lexique technique. Mdash; FAQ du Blog. Mdash; Informations Générales. Mdash;— Les enjeux techniques. Mdash; Partenaires Eodom. 14 Aug, 2015. Nouvelle version du site! Plus d'informations, plus d'innovation, et un nouveau design. Le nouveau portail agent! Published on mardi, 10 février 2015 13:02. Les agents pourront retrouver (mais en mieux) :. Leur espace de relevé d’activité. Un espace de message avec un choix d’alerte par sms ou par mail. Une fluidité retrouvée, etc…. La principale nouveauté, p...
techblog.eodom.com
1122330. Techspiration | Evan-Moor's educational technology blog
Evan-Moor's educational technology blog. April 9, 2015. The Benefits of Coding for the Whole Learner. This article originally appeared on modernlearners.com. Today’s conversations about bringing programming into the classroom often focus on the benefits of learning a technical skill that is highly desirable in the 21st century job force and with good reason. According to research posted by Edudemic. Computer-related employment will increase by 22% by the year 2020, with the greatest demand being for soft...
techblog.evan-moor.com
1122331. Evite Tech Blog
The Move from CoffeeScript to ES6. Page 1 of 1. Evite Tech Blog. Contact us at techblog@evite.com.
techblog.evite.com
1122332. Geeky Goodness | TECHBLOG
All polar bears are left handed. QuizUp: Learning while having fun. May 30th, 2014 Author: Raffy. Just wanted to share a game I’ve been playing to brush off some of the dust in my gray matter. Check out the app website to download either an Android or IOS version:. Https:/ www.quizup.com. Shroud of the Avatar. May 28th, 2014 Author: Raffy. From the Creators of the Ultima Series: Shroud of the Avatar. To be able to test the game during beta, you must pledge an amount to help the development. Currently...
techblog.exoserv.com
1122333. Expedia Engineering Blog
Science of Travel blog. December 29, 2016. Estimated reading time: 9 minutes. Operationalizing Spark Streaming (Part 1). On December 29, 2016 Responses (0). December 11, 2016. Estimated reading time: 3 minutes. Cloud Lock-In and Change Agility. On December 11, 2016. December 6, 2016. Kuldeep Chowhan ( @this is kuldeep. Estimated reading time: 4 minutes. The Inside Scoop on Primer, Expedia’s Internal Cloud Deployment Tool. By Kuldeep Chowhan ( @this is kuldeep. On December 6, 2016. December 1, 2016. By Ja...
techblog.expedia.com
1122334. Techblog
Technical Blog about all things computer. Uploading Pictures with File Column in Ruby on Rails. Filed under Ruby Rails. Ruby Rails has a very good plug-in for managing picture uploads to your website. The File Column Image Updater plug-in has been around for a while and widely used for uploading pictures for a website. The setup is simple and you have the code on how to upload a picture or display it, it’s not difficult to use. 1) First download the plug-in to your project:. Create table :photos do t.
techblog.ezglobalads.com
1122335. Ronny Roethof - Blog Posts
Stay hungry, Stay Foolish! 27 Sep 2016 ». 21 Sep 2016 ». Ansible tricks: splitting variables with delimiters. 05 Jun 2016 ». Why I hate RedHat. 23 Feb 2016 ». Ansible Playbooks - nagios.yml. 18 Feb 2016 ». Ansible Tips and Tricks: CVE-2015-7547 Upgrades. 16 Feb 2016 ». Ansible Tips and Tricks: Creating nagios configs. 16 Feb 2016 ». Ansible Tips and Tricks: Cleanup /var. 11 Nov 2015 ». 31 Oct 2015 ». Encrypting Login Credentials in Ansible Vault. 08 Apr 2013 ». 07 Apr 2013 ». 22 Feb 2013 ». Haproxy, keep...
techblog.familieroethof.nl
1122336. 佛硬客 | forink的技術筆記
For Ink - 個人網誌. 記得8 9年前還在念研究所時,就已經聽過 Pr [.]. Continue reading ». Continue reading ». 相信許多MacOS X的使用者對Geektool應 [.]. Continue reading ». 使用RVM在CentOS 中安裝Ruby 2.2.0. 1 首先先安裝所需的相依套件 [crayon-5 [.]. Continue reading ». 以下資料參考自 鳥哥的 Linux 私房菜。 Continue reading ». Continue reading ». Report Viewer 如果需要隱藏匯出按鈕, [.]. Continue reading ». Oracle Enterprise Manager (EM) 開啟時出現 503 Service Unavailable.The Em Key is not configured properly 的錯誤. 如果安裝設定完 Oracle Enterprise [.]. Continue reading ». Continue reading ».
techblog.forink.net
1122337. Frank Herberg's Techblog – Internet Security Collaboration
IPv6 in der Schweiz – Was tut sich? Anfang Juni hatte ich die Gelegenheit zu einem Interview mit Silvia Hagen, der Präsidentin des Swiss IPv6 Councils. Gefragt habe ich sie unter anderem “Was tut sich in Bezug auf IPv6 in der Schweiz? 8221; und “Welche Risiken gibt es für Unternehmen und Organisationen, die sich heute für IPv6 keine Zeit nehmen? 8220; Fest steht: Es ist […]. Vortrag von mir am 25.3. in Zürich: Security und Hacking von IPv6. IPv6-Security: Strategische Massnahmen zur Risikominimierung.
techblog.frankherberg.de
1122338. Funding Gates
Automatically Generate Ember Models From Rails Serializers. When working with EmberJS. In a Rails context, we noticed that keeping our Rails and Ember models in sync was a time-consuming and error-prone process. In smaller projects you can repeat your database columns in the Ember-side. Model definitions. For our more complex app, we found that this doesn’t scale. We ended up going with code generation for the ember-data model definitions,. Generating a schema.js file using a rake task. Capability of Act...
techblog.fundinggates.com
1122339. Head in the Web™
Head in the Web. Building a better user experience one technology at a time. If you learned something. Setting up an Eclipse Development Environment for WebCenter Sites. August 11th, 2015. Install the Jump Start Kit (JSK). The first trick is finding the JSK. You must have an Oracle Support account to access it through normal channels. On the Oracle Support site, search for webcenter sites JUMPSTARTKIT in the Patch category. The JSK is currently incompatible with Java 1.8, so you may need to install i...
techblog.fywservices.com
1122340. Clockwork Zeppelin
What is the use of repeating all that stuff, if you don't explain it as you go on? December 16th, 2013. I’m working on a couple of posts about Perl testing and happened to look at the ‘new subscriber’ list. It’s full of junk, so I’m deleting all the folks with zero posts. Apologies in advance to anyone that subscribed but never posted. Is The “Blog Battle” Lost To PHP? July 29th, 2010. I find it ironic and unhappy-making that I’m writing about my adventures with Perl using software based on PHP. When I&#...
techblog.geeksqueal.com
1122341. Clockwork Zeppelin – What is the use of repeating all that stuff, if you don't explain it as you go on?
What is the use of repeating all that stuff, if you don't explain it as you go on? New Projects, Old Perls. I’m looking for a new gig, so I’m talking to a number of different shops, recruiters, et. al. Over and over again, I’m being told they’re working with very, very old versions of Perl. I recently came back from an interview with a “leading technology company” that is starting a new project in Perl 5.8 and doesn’t want to use …. New Projects, Old Perls. Is The “Blog Battle” Lost To PHP? I’ve be...
techblog.geeksqueal.org
1122342. Just a technology blog | TechBlog
How to try C# 6.0 and Rosyln? Windows Runtime and .NET API. Windows 10 for phones Technical preview now available for. Dapper.NET Guide Basic List Query with Dapper. Increase in Interests for Windows Phone 7 Development. Webinar : .Net Code Protection with SecureTeam. Display Key tips in Microsoft Excel 2013. Microsoft Excel 2013 multiple workbooks and Single Window. Dapper.NET Guide Installing Dapper. How to try C# 6.0 and Rosyln? Windows Runtime and .NET API. Display Key tips in Microsoft Excel 2013.
techblog.ginktage.com
1122343. GIS Techblog
Domino (LDAP) and CCM problems – a collection. Hi all, today I had problems with an IBM Connections CCM installation in combination with a domino directory (nothing new for me 😉 ) I decided to collect all technotes and blog entries I know about this topic to save some time for you guys troubleshooting CCM problems. All problems show up with an error […]. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window). Click to share on Xing (Opens in new window). This t...
techblog.gis-ag.info
1122344. GAA Techblog
Linux In Its Own Window. Creating a User - C2960G. Protecting Enable and Enable Passwords with Encryption. Resetting Catalyst 3560 to Defaults. Fixing Fonts in Debian. Apache SSL Reverse Proxy to Guacamole Server. Ubuntu 14.04 with Guacamole 0.9.7. Adding a Self-signed Certificate to Mac OS X. Managing the SSH Server in Mac OS X. NxFilter 3.3.1 and Ubuntu 14.04. OpenVPN in pfSense 2.1. Proxmox Ubuntu 14.04 Container. Adding Static Routes to Ubuntu 10.04. PXE Boot/Network Install/Repository Server.
techblog.glendaleacademy.org
1122345. GMOアドパートナーズグループ TECH BLOG byGMO | GMOアドパートナーズグループ のエンジニアがつづる技術ブログ
UnityにはシェーダーでLOD Level of Detail を実現する仕組みがありますが、 参考になりそうな資料が無いので、簡単なコードを使って検証を行いました。 今回は、Unity5.4.0f3を使用し、 シェーダーLODの仕組みを使ってスクリプトからサブシェーダーを切り替える をゴールとします。 Https:/ docs.unity3d.com/Man Read More ». あまり馴染みが無いかもしれませんが、機械学習関係のライブラリが充実しているP Read More ». YOUTUBE を例にしますと youtube だったり yuotube だったり、はたまた ようつべ だったりと様々です。 もと Read More ». そこでスタンバイ機にもVIPを Read More ». Ebayで Copper Clad Laminate Board などで検索すると、数百円程度で色々出てくると思います。 概要 回路設計 レイアウト画像作成 印刷 転写 エッチング 穴あけ 実装 回路設計今回はプリ Read More ». Read More ». アプリケーションの性能を測定やモニタリ...
techblog.gmo-ap.jp
1122346. Teach Geek
A tech blog for Lynden Christian Schools. Wednesday, November 10, 2010. Free Audio Books for Students. While doing some research into audiobooks for high school readers, I stumbled across a site that only existed in my head previously. Its called Loudlit and consists of quality audio books produced from literature in the public domain including the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. I'll add this to the links section. Http:/ www.loudlit.org/. Posted by Joe Ackerson. Tuesday, October 26, 2010. Instructions f...
techblog.golyncs.org
1122347. Techblog.gr, η τεχνολογία μας ενώνει
Samsung Galaxy Note 5: Διέρρευσαν τα χαρακτηριστικά χωρίς microSD. Μετά τα επίσημα press renders. Των Samsung Galaxy Note 5 και Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge , ο @evleaks επανήλθε με περισσότερες πληροφορίες για το πολυαναμενόμενο phablet της Samsung. Ενώ κάποια από τα τεχνικά χαρακτηριστικά δεν μας εκπλήσσουν διότι τα περιμέναμε, κάποια άλλα μάλλον θα απογοητεύσουν κάποιους. Samsung Galaxy Note 5: Διέρρευσαν τα χαρακτηριστικά χωρίς microSD. Μετά τα επίσημα press renders. Και Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. To OnePlus ...
techblog.gr
1122348. HeartRails Tech Blog
説明に Rails を用いていますが、考え方自体は Web アプリ一般に応用可能です。 結論 「cache publicに設計しよう」. 出来るだけ多くのページを cache public にしましょう。 砲撃の来るページは cache public に出来るはずです。 この説明だけで意味の分かった方には以下の記事は読む価値はありません。時間を有意義につかってください。ごきげんよう。 サービスリリースして、バグもなく順調に事が運び、運が良ければバズったり、どこぞの大手メディアに取り上げられる日が来るでしょう。 その直後、あなたの Web サービスには大量のアクセスが殺到します。 これが俗にいう「砲撃」です。サーバが砲撃に耐えられなければ、やってきたユーザはつまらないエラーページを見て去っていきます。 砲撃に耐えるために、サーバを増強したりDBを分散したりいろんな方法論がすでに紹介されていますが、それより先にやるべきことはキャッシュの最適化です。 DBのクエリ結果や、 render した html をサーバのメモリ上に保存して再利用する技術です。 リツイート数やお気に入り数は刻一刻変動するのでこれは動的な...
techblog.heartrails.com
1122349. 銀の光と碧い空 « クラウドなインフラとC#なアプリ開発の狭間にいるエンジニアの日々 銀の光と碧い空
9月 14th, 2013 Posted in 未分類. Http:/ tech.tanaka733.net/. NLogTargets.AmazonSNS 0.0.9 をリリースしました. 7月 20th, 2013 Posted in C#全般. 参考リンク: AWS発表 Amazon SQSとSNSのペイロードを最大256KBに拡張。 Xml version=1.0 encoding=utf-8? Nlog xmlns=http:/ www.nlog-project.org/schemas/NLog.xsd xmlns:xsi=http:/ www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance extensions add assembly=NLog.Targets.AmazonSNS / /extensions targets target xsi:type=BufferingWrapper flushTimeout=60000 name=sns target name=sns-inner xsi:type=SNSTarge...7月 2nd, 2013 Posted in 雑記.
techblog.hilife-jp.info
1122350. Hi-Tech Blog
Skip to content ↓. Engineering Tips, Specifications and helpful guides. Pipe Supports, Anchors, Struts and fittings. Ways to avoid some of the most common mistakes new Businessmen make. On Jan.16, 2012, under Uncategorized. Making mistakes is part of the process of building a company. Quickly recovering from them is what’s most important. It’s all part of the adventure of entrepreneurship, which will require all of your stamina, drive and determination. Step 1: Stay on Target – Stay Focussed:. Don’...
techblog.hitechuae.com
1122351. HolidayCheck Software Development Blog
Time as Scrum Master’s poison. I believe that, as Scrum Master, you can’t create a high-performing team in one or two weeks. Let’s imagine that after laborious months of your work a team is stable, aware of its dysfunctions and moving towards self-organization. People know one another, they collaborate well and delivery product frequently. What about you Scrum Master? How would you feel after being part of a team for 12, 18 months? Looking at your team…. There is a still room for a team improvement,.
techblog.holidaycheck.com
1122352. HSNE Technology Tips & Tricks
FormCentral Training – Spring 2013. TechTV U – Contact Management 101. Posted by Ben Dinger. Posted by Ben Dinger. How to Add Past Sales to Zillow Video (click here). How to get Reviews on Zillow (click here). Tech TV – December 3, 2013. Posted by Ben Dinger. Tech TV for December 3, 2013 from Ben Dinger. Tech TV – November 19, 2013. Posted by Ben Dinger. TechTV – April 4, 2013 – Email marketing. Posted by Ben Dinger. TechTV – April 4, 2013 from Ben Dinger. Links from the video:. And Woods rDesk Here.
techblog.homeservicesne.com
1122353. Hooman's Tech Blog
Tuesday, December 18, 2012. Online customer experience flaws with real life examples. Google Analytics blogs just added a few videos demonstrating main online customer experience flaws with real life examples:. Google Analytics in Real Life: What would your customer experience look like? If you're in any way involved in developing or running an online web site, particularly (but not limited to) an online store, I strongly recommend you spend a few minutes of your time and watch these amazing videos.
techblog.hoomanb.com
1122354. HornIT.net Technology Blog
HornIT.net Technology Blog. Http:/ techblog.hornit.net/.
techblog.hornit.net
1122355. TechBlog Central: Tips Applications Musings Findings (TAMF)
Embedded Systems Developer (a.k.a Mobile). Tips º Applications º Musings º Findings (TAMF). Integrating Simple CSS Grid Layouts into WordPress. By Tara Hornor. Filed in Wordpress (repost from hongkiat.com) Getting a consistent, solid grid layout into WordPress can be a painless process if you use the right tools. In this tutorial, you will learn step by step how to quickly set up a grid system in WordPress that is very lightweight . MacBook Pro with Retina display: Between need and want. I recently had a...
techblog.hotsource.net
1122356. Hotwire Tech Blog - Scribes from Hotwire Engineering
Scribes from Hotwire Engineering. September 29, 2016. Big Data and Storm. Most services handle large data amount. It can come from different places, such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ. Large amount of data can slow down your application or even make it dead. We know it, but what is the solution? We need a realtime computation system focused on distributed processing of large data… Read more…. August 4, 2016. React Native – Part 1. August 4, 2016. Post Booking Score – Data Analysis and Modeling. In fact, t...
techblog.hotwire.com
1122357. カウル Tech Blog · カウル Tech Blog
Middot; 3444 words · 7 minute read. このエントリは Elastic stack (Elasticsearch) Advent Calendar 2016. Middot; 2603 words · 6 minute read. Middot; 2052 words · 5 minute read. 過去記事 スタートアップのための お金と時間がかからない ログ分析基盤. スタートアップ UX設計の舞台裏 ペルソナ カスタマージャーニーマップ編. Middot; 2824 words · 6 minute read. Middot; 1524 words · 4 minute read. 9 / 8 - 9 / 10の3日間、京都で開催された RubyKaigi2016. Middot; 2980 words · 6 minute read. Middot; 2145 words · 5 minute read. こんな疑問を開発前に持つ方向けに、 サービス システム設計 の観点から新規アプリ開発において意識すべきポイントをまとめました。
techblog.housmart.co.jp
1122358. Huey Info Tech Blog | Solving tech issues
Huey Info Tech Blog. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. April 30, 2013. If you need to troubleshoot a hardware issue on your Mac you will need to run the Apple Hardware Test. Here is where you would find information on that:. Http:/ support.apple.com/kb/HT1509. IPhone Configuration Utility Error. December 22, 2012. Http:/ www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help/40751-iphone-configuration-utility-not-running-my-pc.html. The thing that worked was to delete the RSA folder that is mentioned. I was rein...
techblog.hueyitech.net
1122359. Kodlův TechBlog
Občasné zápisky, abych něco nezapomněl :-). Pondělí 13. dubna 2015. Total Commander: Mezerník jako klávesa Insert. Ve starších verzích Total Commanderu měl Mezerník. Kromě výběru souboru/složky, popř. výpočtu velikosti složky ještě jednu praktickou funkci: posunul se o jednu položku dolů. Někdy od verze 7.0 však mezerník slouží pouze k výběru a tuto funkčnost převzal méně praktický Insert. Avšak existuje jednoduchá možnost, jak se vrátit k mezerníku :-). Středa 8. dubna 2015. Pátek 3. dubna 2015. Pokud a...
techblog.iamkodl.net
1122360. Ilujo Hack & Tech Blog
Ilujo Hack and Tech Blog. Wednesday 6 November 2013. Cizilo taking baby steps forward. By Jokke on Wednesday 6 November 2013, 15:57 - Cizilo. For long time I haven’t had time to focus on my little project and to be honest it has been working fairly well so far. I have few updates though. I’ve made few modifications to the Cizilo code since last update. Including 10 minute timer for bedroom lights when I switch to the night-mode so I have time to wash my teeth and get to the bed before lights goes off.
techblog.ilujo.net
1122361. Techblog - The Technology Notes
WP Mobile Edition (Contact). WP Mobile Edition (Blog Index). คำตอบ Safety Remove Hardware เพ ออะไร จำเป นม ย? On 8 July, 2015 - 10:58 , under Technology - Software. Flash drive, Thumb drive (หร ออะไรก แล วแต จะเร ยกตามแต ละคน) เป นของท คนใช คอมพ วเตอร ท กคนน นไม ม ก แปลกในย คน เพราะราคาถ กแทบจะแจกฟร แต คำถามสำหร บคนใช คอมพ วเตอร ค อสร ปแล วย คน เราย งต องคล กม มขวาล างของจอเพ อ Safety Remove Hardware ท กคร งหล งการใช งานหร อไม? ร วมแสดงความค ดเห น. ค ม อจ ดสเปคคอม แนวทางและส งท ค ณต องร ก อนประกอบคอม.
techblog.in.th
1122362. techblog.info - This domain may be for sale!
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to techblog.info. This domain may be for sale!
techblog.info