SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 8 / 50 / (1122416 - 1122470)

1122416. Tech Blog - All About Technology
160;               . Tech Blog     All about technology. Org is all about IT-related technology. News, events, gossip and what's happening in this fast-changing world. You will also read what's happening in the world of the Wireless industry. Plus a whole range of topics in the IT world. Tech Blog. Is updated many times a day, so visit often to get the latest news, events and gossip. Advertise. On Tech Blog and increase your Web visibility. Bookmark this blog by clicking here. Aug 13, 2015. Aug 11, 2015.
techblog.org
1122417. Osborne Technologies Tech Blog
Tech Blog Home Page. EntrySign V4.2 NOW AVALABILE. We are pleased to announce the release of the latest version of our EntrySign visitor management system – v4.2. V42 also features full Paxton Net 2 door access integration including the ability to synchronise users to Paxton Net 2 and even open doors automatically. Also available is a new floor stand option which allows EntrySign to be installed as a free standing kiosk type solution (see picture attached). July 15, 2015 / Uncategorized. The walk began a...
techblog.osbornetechnologies.co.uk
1122418. Technology and RnD @ Outbrain
August 11, 2015. Angular DRY mocking – Leonardo. As developers one of the first and most basic things we learn is “Don’t repeat yourself! That means trying to avoid writing the same code twice – in other words, no copy paste! While we still sin with the occasional copy paste, it’s something we’re mindful of and is easy to notice. We just have to remember to refactor later on. But do we treat our mocking the same? Lets look at a typical development flow. 1) Create your UI/UX, services and controller.
techblog.outbrain.com
1122419. # PIECE OF ZEN # | By Kumar Vaibhav
PIECE OF ZEN #. Making a Hadoop Cluster using Cloudera CDH. Let me start by saying that Linux, Open Source in general, JVM. Ecosystem and Hadoop rock! Installing a new cluster using Cloudera 5.1.x. Note that IPs mentioned here are just some dummy sample IPs chosen for this post! Install CentOS 6.5 on all the nodes. We chose CentOS but you could chose any other Linux flavour as well just make sure it is supported by Cloudera. Loop in your IT. 172162.33 n33.xyz.com n33. 172162.36 n36.xyz.com n36. 172162&#4...
techblog.panghal.com
1122420. PC Pit Crew | TechBlog
Monday, January 14, 2013. Oracle Releases Fix for Critical Java Security Flaw. It's been a crazy few days for computer technicians. The weekend has been filled with news reports. About a critical security flaw that was discovered in the popular Java software (Java 7 Update 10), and everyone from Microsoft. All the way to the US Department of Homeland Security. Were urging users to disable or uninstall Java to protect their systems from being compromised. Fixing the Java Security Problem. Scroll through t...
techblog.pcpitcrewsb.com
1122421. Personal Capital Engineering - Technology Blog of Personal Capital
Technology Blog of Personal Capital. This blog is maintained by Personal Capital Technology Corporation. Personal Capital Technology Corporation is not a financial advisor and does not offer financial advice. All of the content on this site is for informational and educational purposes only. The tech stack part 1. October 4, 2016. At Personal Capital creating better financial lives through technology and people. Every user has a. Which is generated from their individual inputs. By doing this we can recom...
techblog.personalcapital.com
1122422. TechBlog
This domain name is for sale for $300, please contact us via email if you wish to purchase. The exploding iPhone story. March 3, 2015. Allegedly, an exploding iPhone burned this man. S tigh to the point that he needed 10 days hospitalization for 3rd degree burns, according to his story. You might want to consider one of those belt pouches in this case, better safe than sorry, eh? Reload SMART number through text. March 3, 2015. Samsung S6 and S6 Edge unveiled. March 2, 2015. It will be available globally...
techblog.ph
1122423. Pierre's Tech Blog
Pierre's Tech Blog. CakePHP at domain*go: ModRewrite problem. Recently I moved my cakePHP applications to another hoster (domaingo). After I did the set up of all needed stuff like databases e.g. I always got this error when I opened the site in my browser:. The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. You should add it after IfModule mod rewrite.c so it looks like this:.
techblog.pierrekrohmer.de
1122424. Thomas's Blog
Denne blog vil indeholde de spørgsmål og løsninger, som jeg støder på i mit arbejde som IT Administrator. En god hjælp til min egen hukommelse og måske til andre blog læsere. 21 dec. 2014. USB Key to SCCM Boot. Insert your USB flash drive and enter the following commands at a command prompt:. Make boot USB from SCCM Console or. Xcopy d: *.* /e/f e:. Disable Zone Check "Security Warning pop-up". Set oShell= CreateObject("Wscript.Shell") set oEnv = oShell.Environment("PROCESS") oEnv("SEE MASK NOZON...For x...
techblog.pihl-moerk.dk
1122425. Piotr GeoS Galas techblog | CT – Creative Technology
Piotr GeoS Galas techblog. CT - Creative Technology. Windows Mango, a synchro kilku kalendarzy Google. W Windows Mango (Windows Phone 7.5) wprowadzono fajną zmianę i w końcu można synchronizować do 25 kalendarzy z Google Calendar. Żeby tak się stało, wystarczy postępować zgodnie z opisem zawartym na tej stronie. Niestety nie ma róży bez kolców. Continue reading. WARNING: MaxClients of xyz exceeds ServerLimit value of 256 servers. Of XYZ exceeds ServerLimit value of 256. Servers, lowering MaxClients.
techblog.piotrgalas.com
1122426. Domain www.techblog.pk - Hosted by Servage Hosting
Our hosting customer has not yet uploaded an index file to the virtual host for www.techblog.pk. When creating a new website or virtual host you should upload a index file to your hosting. Account. The index page is the page showed when visiting www.techblog.pk. Index files are placed in the folder your virtual host points at (likely /www) and named either:. Provides multiple tools to help create a website e.g. our website builder.
techblog.pk
1122427. Techblog « Jogger.pl - bloguj przez Jabbera
Techblog jest moderowaną częścią serwisu Jogger.pl. Na której pojawiają się najciekawsze wpisy. Przeskocz do następnego wpisu. W czasach, kiedy KDE było eksperymentem a o GNOME jeszcze nikt nie słyszał, domyślnym menedżerem okienek w Linuksach był fvwm, czyli "F? Virtual Window Manager" - od czego skrótem było F nikt nie wiedział, albo nie przyznawał na piśmie. Do autorstwa przyznawała, się grupa ludzi, za wyjątkiem modułu FvwmM4. Który był pewnie wyjątkowo "F? Przeskocz do następnego wpisu. Nowadays we ...
techblog.pl
1122428. Tech Blog
Just another geek weblog. Ruby on Rails find() versus find by id(). March 20th, 2013. What’s the difference between find() and find by id()? Find() returns an ActiveRecord error if the id is not found. Find by id() returns nil if the id is not found. To understand better why this works like that, read this. How to get an absolute URL of the app instead of a relative one. March 17th, 2013. This is often used when sending e-mails with links, for instance. March 16th, 2013. March 15th, 2013. March 15th, 2013.
techblog.placeholdertext.com
1122429. Mission-critical software testen | Technisch en non-traditioneel testen bij Polteq
Technisch en non-traditioneel testen bij Polteq. JMeter and WebDriver – 2 ways to combine them effectively. In my previous post. I wrote about why it can be useful to combine running load tests in combination with functional automated tests (checks). In this post I will go in a bit deeper and give some ways to combine the two effectively and efficiently. 2 ways to combine JMeter and WebDriver effectively. Performance regression over several releases – Image linked from devel.kostdoktorn.se. In order to r...
techblog.polteq.com
1122430. www.techblog.pro
techblog.pro
1122431. Procurios TechBlog - TechBlog
Slimmer werken met internet. New blog: tech.procurios.nl. Sunday 16 June 2013 09:34. We have started a new blog with shorter blog posts: tech.procurios.nl The blog you are now reading may still be used for larger, technical articles. full story. How to migrate MySQL databases without downtime. Saturday 25 February 2012 14:21. Friend classes in PHP. Monday 30 May 2011 15:30. Have you ever found yourself writing comments like this: Do not use this function! Used by class X only! 1 Javascript event handler.
techblog.procurios.nl
1122432. LBi Techblog « Code & Technology Cocktail
Code and Technology Cocktail. Follow me on Twitter. Adobe Flex - Air. HTML - CSS - Javascript. Use a .bat file to automate your website backup. Posted by Cedric Vandewoude. You want to automate the process of backing up your website before you do a new release. Creating a backup of the whole website folder is probably overkill (this will happen already once a day on most servers). 7zip Command Line Version is installed (download here. Add 7za to path variable, more on how to do that here. Rem dissect int...
techblog.prod.lbigroup.be
1122433. Home
Blog for Professional UI Solutions (Prof-UIS Blog). Jump to main navigation and login. FOSS Software, Inc. FOSS Software, Inc. Is a software development and consulting company located in Salem, New Hampshire. It was founded in November of 2000 by a group of highly qualified programmers and program managers with extensive experience in software design and development. Professional UI Solutions is a divison of FOSS Software. We specialize in developing graphical user interface tools and libraries. Elegant ...
techblog.profcpp.com
1122434. Prof-UIS Blog
Blog for Professional UI Solutions (Prof-UIS Blog). Jump to main navigation and login. FOSS Software, Inc. FOSS Software, Inc. Is a software development and consulting company located in Salem, New Hampshire. It was founded in November of 2000 by a group of highly qualified programmers and program managers with extensive experience in software design and development. The Elegant Grid is a set of feature-rich and extensible .NET components designed to help developers easily create the presentation lay...
techblog.proflibs.com
1122435. 恭喜您,您的云虚拟主机已经成功开通!
您可以通过FTP将您制作好的网站程序发布到服务器空间的 / 目录中,并将原服务器上的默认首页文件 ( index.html ) 替换为您自己的首页内容即可。 我们的服务器首页文件名搜索顺序为: index.php、default.jsp、index.jsp、index.html、index.htm.
techblog.pugs.cz.cc
1122436. Bayan M. Qandil | From My Perspective…
Bayan M. Qandil. From My Perspective . Bayan M. Qandil. From My Perspective…. Will the $17k Apple Watch Edition hold value (or appreciate) as well as a ‘traditional’ clockwork watch of a similar price? April 13, 2015. April 13, 2015. The Power of Decision Making. December 1, 2014. The Importance of Truth in Business. November 15, 2014. November 15, 2014. Repost: What kind of room for career growth is there for software engineers at large companies? November 14, 2014. November 15, 2014. November 14, 2014.
techblog.qandil.ca
1122437. Technology Blog — QinetiQ North America's Products and Services
QinetiQ North America's Products and Services. QinetiQ's solutions help exploit the tactical advantages found in and on water. More. QinetiQ's products improve survivability and enhance personal safety. More. QinetiQ develops robots that help warfighters stay out of harm's way. More. QNA Featured in Special Operations Technology. Take a look at this great article on unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs) from Special Operations Technology. … [Read More.]. Supporting America’s Vital Infrastructure. The Common Co...
techblog.qinetiq-na.com
1122438. Qoncept TechBlog: AR Technology Company -> Smart Technology Boutique
AR Technology Company - Smart Technology Boutique. Middot; by 松井. Middot; in 未分類. Middot; by 保坂. Middot; in Android. Middot; by 保坂. Middot; in Android. Middot; by 松井. Middot; in 未分類. Middot; by 松井. Middot; in AR. Middot; by 越澤. Middot; in Ceylon. Middot; by 保坂. Middot; in NFC. SurfaceTexture & OpenGL ES1でカメラのプレビューを表示する. Middot; by 越澤. Middot; in Android. Middot; by 保坂. Middot; in NFC. Middot; by 松井. Middot; in AR. About “Qoncept, Inc.”.
techblog.qoncept.jp
1122439. Raccoon Tech Blog [株式会社ラクーン 技術戦略部ブログ]
Raccoon Tech Blog [株式会社ラクーン 技術戦略部ブログ]. 去る8月2日、弊社の子会社である株式会社トラスト グロースが、新サービス URIHO ( https:/ uriho.jp. Google Cloud Natural Language APIを触ってみる. 3位 rasberry pi 3を使う. AWS LambdaとAPI Gatewayを利用し、PagerDutyのインシデント発生時にSlackに専用チャンネルを作成する #3. AWS LambdaとAPI Gatewayを利用し、PagerDutyのインシデント発生時にSlackに専用チャンネルを作成する #2.
techblog.raccoon.ne.jp
1122440. Technical Outlet
A place to learn, share and grow. Monday, December 10, 2012. Quora Challenges] Typeahead Search - I. This is the first post amongst a few that would follow in an attempt to solve the Quora challenge Typeahead search. This problem particularly interests me. Why? Because during my internship at Media.net (Directi). Having done a lot of research earlier, I referred back to the following to see if I can apply any ideas directly. A very fast approach to auto complete (or search suggestions). Links to this post.
techblog.rajatkhanduja.com
1122441. Ralph’s TechBlog
Technical stuff for IT experts. Nonblocking sockets and Perl’s Net: Daemon. June 19th, 2015. I was writing a Perl-based proxy for line-based SMTP protocol. The main reason doing this is because I receive unwanted e-mail bounces that are not filtered out by my SpamAssassin. The idea was to hook into the mail delivery chain and to collect e-mail addresses that I use. The proxy can later then filter out any bounce message that was not originated by myself. I decided to use the Net: Daemon. It's safe now to ...
techblog.ralph-schuster.eu
1122442. Ranjan Banerji | Stuff
AWS Restrict user to manage a single EC2 instance. Sunday, 4 May 2014 18:42 by ranjanbanerji. Restricting a single user to running or stopping a single instance or perhaps a set of instances in AWS is a relatively simple process though it did take me a few minutes to figure it out.  To do so go to the AWS Console Security and Credentials page (click on your name on the top right of the screen).  Click on users and then select the user you wish to restrict access to. Attributes.  Does the file ha...In use...
techblog.ranjanbanerji.com
1122443. realestate.com.au Tech Blog | Engineering blog from the REA Group
Engineering blog from the REA Group. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Android App security patching. August 13, 2015. Realestate.com.au Android app security fix. Earlier this week REA Group released a security update to its realestate.com.au Android app. This corrected how usernames and passwords are sent from the app to its servers when users sign in. This vulnerability was never present in the iOS version of the application. Continue reading →. August 7, 2015. Continue reading →.
techblog.realestate.com.au
1122444. Life in Ether - Technical Linux Engineering - Embedded Systems - Electronics - Programming - Web - Hardware
Technical Linux Engineering – Embedded Systems – Electronics – Programming – Web – Hardware. Studies & papers. Studies & papers. Studies & papers. January 8, 2017. January 8, 2017. Playing with the HBA:. 480MiB/s but I ran out of disk bays. Dd rescue / Linux seems to like suck memory with this test but at least that 64GB goes into some good use finally. But performance scales well with now 6 more disks under test:. January 8, 2017. New disk bays online future changes. January 6, 2017. The new 8 disk bays...
techblog.realisaatio.fi
1122445. Recruit Jobs TECHBLOG | リクルートジョブズのエンジニア、グロースハッカー、プロダクトオーナーがWeb技術情報を発信するテックブログ
先日、 これだけ KPT の著者の天野さんを迎えて、KPTのやり方を学ぶワークショップをしました。 HCD-Net forum 2015 イベントレポート. 2015/5/30、2015/5/31にHCD-Netフォーラム2015に参加してきました HCD-NetとはHCD Human Centered Design = 人間中心設計 を導入するうえでの知識や方法を提供し、多くの人が快適に暮らせる社会づくりに貢献することを目的とした特定非営利活動法人です。 UX Days Tokyo 2015 ワークショップ参加レポート. 2015年4月17日 19日の3日間に渡って、世界で活躍するUXの著名人を招いたカンファレンスとワークショップ UX DAYS TOKYO 2015 が開催されました。 今回、筆者は18日に開催されたワークショップ ユーザー体験を可視化しよう に参加し、 エクスペリエンスマップ の作成と、その活用方法について学んできました。 IT朝大学で アジャイル開発 基本のキ by 西村. リクルートジョブズ GlassLP 技術ポイント 第2回.
techblog.recruitjobs.net
1122446. Re.Ra.Ku tech blog
実況中継シリーズ Vue.jsで学ぶMVVM 非同期処理 その光と闇 Bパート. この記事は、2017年3月4日に大阪にて行われたYAPC: Kansaiというカンファレンスで発表した、 Vue.jsで学ぶMVVM 非同期処理 その光と闇 というプレゼンの再現ブログの後編です。 実況中継シリーズ Vue.jsで学ぶMVVM 非同期処理 その光と闇 Bパート. 実況中継シリーズ Vue.jsで学ぶMVVM 非同期処理 その光と闇 Aパート. 弊社からもわたしがスピーカーとして参加しており、 Vue.jsで学ぶMVVM 非同期処理 その光と闇 という発表をしてまいりました。 実況中継シリーズ Vue.jsで学ぶMVVM 非同期処理 その光と闇 Aパート. Model View Whatever Rx のアンチパターン. GUIアーキテクチャパターンにおける Model View Whatever パターン、とくにMVVMに近いパターンを前提とします。 Rxtap .flatMap { / API通信を伴う操作。 まとめもなにも、 GUIアーキテクチャパターンとしてModel View Whateverを採用...
techblog.reraku.co.jp
1122447. Tech Blog — Technical notes, tips, and tricks from Rezitech engineers
Technical notes, tips, and tricks from Rezitech engineers. Return to www.rezitech.com. Giving back to the technical community, sharing what we learn. Technical notes, tips, and tricks from Rezitech engineers. How to test for Shellshock Vulnerability on Linux using Kaseya. September 26, 2014. We use Kaseya to manage our customer networks, and we have deployed a large number of linux servers (specifically, Ubuntu). We created the following script to test for Shellshock across all of our customers. ScriptEx...
techblog.rezitech.com
1122448. R/GA Techblog
IBeacon Primer Part II: iBeacon vs. Geofencing. Determining Indoor Position using iBeacon. When the Navy Master Clock Fails. 5 Tips for Getting the Most out of Your BaaS. IBeacon Primer Part I: Mythbusting. SXSW 2016 Voting Is Open. The 2016 SXSW PanelPicker is now open for public voting, and multiple R/GAers have submitted their ideas which showcase their expertise. Check out this year’s topics and let the voting commence! Posted: August 13th, 2015. The CAP Theorem in Real Life. Posted: March 18th, 2015.
techblog.rga.com
1122449. Jonathan Riboux - Technical Blog | Python, Zope, Plone and more
Jonathan Riboux – Technical Blog. Python, Zope, Plone and more. Backup all WordPress sites in a folder with their databases. The following script can backup all WordPress sites in a folder and their mysql databases in separate gz files. Create a file named backup all wp.sh and drop this in :. Fname ; do. Wp-config.php ]. Define/{printf %s, $5;}'. Define/{printf %s, $5;}'. Define/{printf %s, $5;}'. SHOW DATABASES LIKE '. Gt; $BACKUP DIR. Make it executable :. Chmod x backup all wp.sh. Backup all wp.sh.
techblog.ribouxj.org
1122450. Richtisoft.de | Startseite
Geht nicht, will ich nicht hören! Willkommen auf Richtisoft.de. Installation von Linux Server- und Desktopsystemen. Nach einem Totalausfall des Festplattenspeichers unserers Hosters ist die Seite bis auf Weiteres nur eingeschränkt verfügbar. Wir Arbeiten an einer Wiederherstellung des alten Inhalts. Geben Sie Ihre Suchbegriffe ein. 2014 richtisoft.de Letzte Änderung am 20.04.2014.
techblog.richtisoft.de
1122451. TechBlog
A apărut LibreOffice 5.0. August 10, 2015. Instalează driverele în Windows simplu, rapid . April 27, 2015. Tocmai.ro s-a mutat pe OLX.ro. March 31, 2015. July 29, 2009. Homepage nou pentru twitter. July 29, 2009. Filtru nou la Yahoo Image Search. May 27, 2009. May 27, 2009. March 19, 2009. Urmatorul proiect SeedMoney: veevid. February 22, 2009. Comunicatedepresa.ro a trecut in portofoliul NCH. February 2, 2009. Larr; Older Posts. Find us on Facebook. Heart of vegas cheats. On Google are Favicon nou.
techblog.ro
1122452. ROSEdu Techblog - Home
Application process for the Community Development Lab. Published on March 23, 2015. The Community and Development Lab is a traditional yearly ROSEdu project where we teach students how to start contributing to open source software. This year we had 117 applicants and had to select only 19 of them. To do this, we gave them an algorithms problem to filter 60 potential candidates which were invited to an interview. See more content and comments. Published on March 30, 2014. Fast inverse square root. See mor...
techblog.rosedu.org
1122453. RWServer Techblog
This blog has been discontinued, this is the last post to it. Old posts have been preserved for achival purposes only. Dead Acer Aspire One D250? I bought a refurb (r0xor! Acer Aspire One D250 off woot.com on November and it died last week, right after the 90 days warranty had lapsed, sigh. Just found this post with info on how to recover:. Http:/ www.theeldergeek.com/forum/index.php? Fixing VMWare Player Keyboard Mappings in Windows Guest. Close your virtual machine and type the following in console:.
techblog.rwserver.com
1122454. S3 tech blog | Sunrise Software Solutions Corp.
August 14, 2015 - 3 Keys to Great Product Design. August 13, 2015 - What Are The Implications Of Growing Mobile Technology On The Financial Industry? August 6, 2015 - Healthcare’s Unique Data Security Challenges. August 3, 2015 - What’s Most Misunderstood about Quality Assurance in Custom Software? 3 Keys to Great Product Design. Mdash; August 14, 2015. Being a designer is a tough but fun job. As a CEO, I unfortunately do not get to spend as…. Mdash; August 13, 2015. Mdash; August 3, 2015. Vietnam’s IT O...
techblog.s3corp.com.vn
1122455. Welcome to my site
I doubt, therefore I might be. Welcome to my site. A list of past and ongoing work. Papers, reports, talks, theses. A microblog (Tumblr like). Long(-ish,-er) pieces of non-technical text (mostly poetry).
techblog.sagar.se
1122456. Wayne's Tech Blog
Wayne's Tech Blog. July 12, 2014. I recently read the following question on a tech board:. 8220;How important is “process” in the execution of a project? By “process”, he was referring to the structure or framework within which the workflow of software development is done. I couldn’t help jump in on this one because it’s near and dear to my heart…. Continue reading →. Starting Your Own Website (Part II). May 26, 2014. Continue reading →. Starting Your Own Website. May 26, 2014. Continue reading →.
techblog.saltwaterdesign.net
1122457. Saurabh Kumar's technology learnings blog
Saurabh Kumar's technology learnings blog. Every now and then I get an urge to learn and/or achieve something using my computer. It might be to make my work more productive, or just to make better use of my computer or the Internet. Here, I share what I learn in the hope that it might come in handy for someone else out there too. Welcome on-board! Sunday, July 15, 2012. Is a DSLR worth it over a Super Zoom for low light shooting? Short answer is, YES, if you need to shoot apart from a bright sunny day.
techblog.saurabhkumar.com
1122458. TechBlog
Jag gjorde ett första försök att uppgradera till Windows 10 idag. Det slutade i djup oenighet, installationsprogrammet stannar med förklaringen Något hände: Jag vill påstå att INGENTING hände! Augusti 5th, 2015 at 11:10 e m. Juli 24th, 2015 at 3:58 e m. Ett samtal från “Microsoft Support”. Juli 17th, 2015 at 12:45 f m. Installing Lubuntu in VMware Workstation. Today I needed a Linux workstation to format a SD card. The only available tools was my Windows Laptop, so I decided to install a small Linux ...
techblog.se
1122459. Kip - Knowledge Is Power | Technology Rules, Knowledge Is Power, Power to the People,
Kip – Knowledge Is Power. Paypal address: sethleedy@gmail.com. Dedicated rooms of subjects. My Library of Code. Network Tools from http:/ networktools.nl/whois. About Site and Stats. TOR Onion Routing Network. OS's – Operating Systems. Google's OS's. BTSync – BitTorrent Sync. Local Area – Holmes County Ohio USA. Of Technology and Science. The Cases of …. The Police State of…. United States of America. Out of the Past. Robot Droids and AI – Oh My! Things passed in emails. Blimps OR Air Ships. Bonus: Whene...
techblog.sethleedy.name
1122460. sevenjay的技術文章
新電池第一次使用,請參照說明書充電(有的必需12個小時以上,沒有寫的就不用)。 也就是電源常常插拔,這樣對電池的壽命很傷。如果你需要拿著NB在辦公室移動,可在電池量45%以下時再進行完整充電(充飽)。BIOS用電在關機且拔電源線情況下會消耗少許電力,建議短期關機時盡量不要把插頭拔掉以免讓電池形成重複充放電。 所有的電池都會自然放電,過度放電是很傷電池的。所謂的過度放電就是一直用到 0% 斷電後後才充電,基本上用到剩餘 5%-10%就應該充電。習慣NB不裝電池的人,要記得給電池進行放電(使用)後到5%-10%再充飽,以免擺到壞。電池充飽時電壓較高, 低電量時電壓較低. 如常在低電量(=低電壓)狀況下使用, 因機器需較高之電壓下, 從電芯內需"抽取" 較高之電量來支應, 此對電芯較傷, 壽命就會變短。 也就是用到低電量指示後,再充飽進行一個完整的循環。但不必每次電池充飽就只用電池,用完就充,一天來回1-2次cycle,一年下來就 500次以上了,其實如此過度使用,很快就超過電芯的充放次數了。 等有名大師都說不要用 exception ,所以一直以來都是使用 error code return ...
techblog.sevenjay.tw
1122461. TechBlog - Le blog technique de SFCMM
Les tutos d’Eric : la sous-traitance industrielle. Eric, responsable commercial chez SFCMM, nous parle des prestations de sous-traitance industrielle sur des pièces élémentaires en découpe laser et en cintrage. Notre offre s’étend à la réalisation de pièces…. Les tutos de Corentin : la cotation de plans. Les tutos de Laurent : matières spécifiques. Les tutos de Frédéric : le sendzimir. Les tutos de David : roulage de tôle et débillardage de plat. Les tutos de Florent : découpe laser tôle. Florent du serv...
techblog.sfcmm.fr
1122462. Star Tech Corner
Tuesday, July 14, 2015. Building a Source Code Generator with AngularJS. If you are looking for generating scaffold for AngularJS, this is not what this blog post about. This blog post is about generate source code with AngularJS. The principle of creating source code generators is pretty simple ( details here. A model, a template, and a driver. Given:. HTML5 can access to local files as the data model. AngularJS has its template language. JavaScript is the driver. The syntax highlighting is done by SHJS.
techblog.shaneng.net
1122463. Walter's Tech Blog
Jan 30, 12:48 AM. Because I didn’t end up fleshing out this site as much as I thought, and I find that Wordpress is easier to work with, I’ve decided to merge the content from this site into my more general blog at Walter’s Rant Fest. Current articles will remain here so that I don’t break any links, but new articles and updates to existing ones will be published on my Wordpress blog. Customer Service experience with Maha Energy/Powerex and Rayovac. Jan 19, 06:12 PM. Feb 27, 03:20 PM. Basically, all you ...
techblog.shanock.com
1122464. きさらぎめも
Nexus 7、ひっそりと販売終了を迎える : ギズモード ジャパン. Nexus 7、ひっそりと販売終了を迎える : ギズモード ジャパン. 拡張機能不要 Google Chromeで特定のタブのみ消音する方法 Webstjam. 拡張機能不要 Google Chromeで特定のタブのみ消音する方法 Webstjam. 平たく言うと Chromeで音を出している特定のタブだけミュート ミュート解除したい というニッチなニーズに応える方法。 今回は2000円奮発して 静電容量式タッチパネル専用タッチペン Touch Wand タッチワンド D-type TWD-002BK というのを買いました。 結局前のエントリでは Google Nexus7(2013)は魅力的だが買わない という結論に至っていましたが、2012の方を人に譲った事と、そして譲ってみてタブレットがないとすごく不便なのに気づいたのでGoogle Nexu7(2013)を買いました。 長野県飯山市、 ふるさと納税 特典にマウスコンピューター製PCやiiyamaの液晶ディスプレイ -INTERNET Watch.
techblog.show-ya.blue
1122465. Blah, blah, blah: A Random Technical-sounding and Geekish Title
Blah, blah, blah: A Random Technical-sounding and Geekish Title. Autistic thoughts from a computer weirdo. Did you find this information useful? Tuesday, February 25, 2014. Aws Ses SesClient sendRawEmail() needs base64. Problem: You need to send raw e-mails to Amazon SES using the official PHP AWS-SDK, but Aws Ses SesClient sendRawEmail() doesn't work even though your raw text is correct. Solution: Encode your data in base64. Had to check their sample Perl script just to discover this. :-/. Subquery = DB...
techblog.simoncpu.com
1122466. Technology Editon
The Tech news, Job Openings, features, interview questions and trends with insightful analysis. It's a Programmer's blog. June 19, 2015. Coupon codes and registration codes. Coupon Code, Referral Code, Registration code, Login code, Discount Coupon, Deal, Discount code. All login or referral codes in one shot. Quick code list. (earn Money in your wallet and inform your friends too). 1) Mobikwik - H5THGQ247L (Add Rs.10 get Rs.50) till 21st June. 3) Ola cabs - H7EB7T or 4CH1HJ Or D4W1GY (Get Rs.100). Forwa...
techblog.site4sites.co.in
1122467. skyTechBlog – Technische Informationen aus den Labs von skybow.com
Willkommen auf dem TechBlog von skybow.com. Lesen Sie hier spannende Hintergrundinformationen sowie Tipps and Tricks unserer Entwickler. How to get the url of the Central Administration using PowerShell. Get SPFarm ID for Skybow Solution Accelerator license. To get full control of the Skybow Solution Accelerators it is important to use a valid license. This license required the ID of the SharePoint farm. The article can help you to find your SharePoint farm ID. Number Cycle - Maximallänge erreicht. Es ka...
techblog.skybow.com
1122468. IIS7
techblog.sma-technology.com
1122469. Mike's Blog – Tech, Travel, Tastebuds | When 140 characters just aren't enough
Mike's Blog – Tech, Travel, Tastebuds. When 140 characters just aren't enough. CashZone cash machine: Terrible UX. The cash machine at my local Co-Op. Used to be run by the Co-Op Bank. Then, this banking bit of the Co-Op had an encounter with a capital shortfall somewhere in the region of 1.5bn. And has since been restructured and rehabilitated. As part of a cost-cutting exercise. It still gives out money, that’s fine. It’s the getting to the point where you get it which is frustrating. The CashZone menu...
techblog.smashing.net
1122470. Socloz
Aller sur SoCloz.com. Présentation message queues au PHP Forum 2013. 1/ Retour d’expérience sur la mise en place d’une message queue pour SoCloz – http:/ www.socloz.fr. 2/ Etat des lieux des solutions de message queue. UTF-8 strings in Go. Like most langages, handling UTF-8 strings can be troublesome : string is not a slice of runes, but a slice of bytes. len does not return the number of runes, but the number of bytes, and slicing a string is not safe. MongoDB, CouchBase ou RethinkDB? UTF-8 strings in Go.
techblog.socloz.com