- PAGE TITLE
- Write Stuff - A writing competition for students | 2017.writestuff.gg contacts
- The Guernsey Literary Festival WriteStuff competition sets students the challenge to write a 300 word story.
16 promotional code
- You do not need to write a whole story but should focus on crafting an episode which really showcases the character youve created. 50, the trophy and. 25 and a certificate. 25 and a certificate. All the winners will have their story illustrated on the website and the original illustration for you to keep. All commended entrants will receive a certificate and a WriteStuff pencil. Read the entries to our 2015 competition. Up to age 11. Up to age 14. Age 15 and over. Read the 2015 competition entries.
- INTERNAL LINKS
It is very important that you indicate the age group and school you belong to so we can identify you. For more age related competition advice, see the links below. The judges will be: Tony Booth, Rachel Mahy and Anne Bryant. Before you enter please read the following guides. Advice for primary school students. Advice for secondary school students. Tell us a little about you. What’s your first name. Which school do you go to? Herm Primary School School. La Mare de Carteret School. What year are you in?
- LINKS TO WEBSITE
Guernsey Literary Festival | THE WRITE STUFF
The WriteStuff is a 300-word short story writing challenge for students in ages categories covering Key Stages 2, 3 and 4. Winning entrants will see their work illustrated and published on the WriteStuff website. Prizes will also be awarded to the winners at the 2017 Guernsey Literary Festival. For more information, and to see previous winning stories visit. Keep up to date with all our latest news. By signing up to the newsletter. Website designed by Specsavers built by AB Design Guernsey.
- OTHER SITES
- Needle & Hook – Coffeehouse
Blueberry, corn, banana, chocolate chip. With butter, cream cheese, hummus, or avocado. Roasted turkey, mild cheddar, and cranberry mayo on ciabatta. Chicken and Apple Sandwich. Sliced roasted chicken, apple, sharp cheddar on 9-Grain. Mozzarella, sliced tomato, and pine-nut pesto with a drizzle of balsamic on homemade sourdough. Avocado, tomato, pea shoots, cucumber, hummus, and optional cheddar on toasted whole wheat. Baked sweet potato, apple slaw, pea shoots, and maple tahini dressing on whole wheat. World Voice Day 2017
Check the two movies of the vocal tract in profile, recorded by MR technique. One shows a famous baritone singing an aria and the other a male speaker reading a Swedish story. Read more. United Arab Emirates (1). WVD Events 2014 (445). Tell the world about your events! Contact webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4
- POWERED BY
- GOOGLE PREVIEW
Write Stuff - A writing competition for students
The Guernsey Literary Festival WriteStuff competition sets students the challenge to write a 300 word story.