Your personal information obtained by either your submission or our collection may be used in the following ways:
- For verification and/or clarification of orders; or
- For management of your services; or
- To let you know about the promotion of products and services that might be of interest to you as made available directly from our databases and from trusted third parties
Furthermore, we may provide information that we retain to private or public third parties including but not limited to:
- For inspection by law enforcement officials; or
- In response to criminal or civil subpoena and court orders, or any other legal obligation; or
- In connection with the sale of all or a portion of our assets; or
- For compliance with any rule, regulation or policy of ICANN or any government entity; or
- For purposes of inspection and any other purposes as may be required or permitted by applicable laws
We will take reasonable precautions to protect personal contact information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs) To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you) To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs) To send periodic emails
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement and/or related agreements at any time for any reason. Changes to this Agreement will be posted to our website and become effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of and access to our site constitutes your acceptance of any modifications to this Agreement. It is your responsibility and your responsibility alone, to ensure that your continued use of this site complies with this agreement including any changes made therein.