Architectural Review Boards - Incorporated Village of Cedarhurst
It is the purpose of this board to promote the health, safety, comfort and well-being and general welfare of the community and to preserve and promote the character and appearances and conserve the property values of the Village of Cedarhurst by providing procedures for an architectural review of the exterior of all structures henceforth erected, reconstructed, altered or remodeled in the business zones and multiple-dwelling zones of the Village of Cedarhurst, so as:. Tribute to the Divas.
Village Trustees - Incorporated Village of Cedarhurst
The village’s first two trustees were Abraham Adelberg and John J. Campbell Sr. The village’s first officers were elected on the Square Deal ticket. Village officials held their meetings in the Weyant Coal Office on Spruce St. until 1919 when it was moved to larger quarters at 112 Spruce St. The present Village Hall at 200 Cedarhurst Ave. was completed in 1959. Tribute to the Divas. Tribute to Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons Cedarhurst Summer Concert Series. Mayor: 2015 - Present. Cedarhurst, NY 11516.