Gas-Leak.org : Natural Gas Poisoning Story
We had no idea that both my ignorance of not wanting to pay a professional to install the appliance and my friend's lack of experience would result in years of slow-growing misery for my children, my husband and I. After being in the new house about a year my son, Brandon, started having painful episodes in his upper abdomen. Brandon's pollen and food allergies. Grew increasingly worse. His stomach pains were accompanied by long bouts of nausea. Next I took Brandon to the best pediatric gastroenterologis...
Gas-Leak.org : Natural Gas Poisoning
Considering all the decades of natural gas use, there must be experiences of exposure. I wondered where I could find those stories. I also asked myself, if this gas has been used for so long and promoted as “safe”, why aren't there in-depth studies published about long-term exposure? Official information seemed conspicuously absent, especially in the United States. My research turned up reports of health problems caused by natural gas in Africa. High Red Blood Cell Count. High White Blood Cell Count.