- PAGE TITLE
- Home - Lichfield Friary Lawn Tennis Club | lichfieldfriarytennis.co.uk contacts
- Playing Whether you’re an experienced player looking for regular competitive matches, or you’re new to the game and would like to try some tennis lessons and occasional social games, Lichfield Friary offers six superb all-weather courts and the opportunity to play 365 days a year. Our court schedule lets you know when organised …
20 promotional code
- Want to try and improve your topspin? Cant quite master the drop shot? Struggling to get the ball over the net? Our experienced and qualified coaching team offers tennis lessons and coaching to adults and juniors of all abilities. As well as private one-on-one tuition, we hold group coaching for juniors throughout the year and a programme of scheduled coaching events for adults. Come and meet our coaches, take a look at which option would suit you best and start improving your game today.
- KEYWORDS ON
- with impressive courts, join now, latest club news, recent posts, easter holiday camp, find out more, our sponsors, darnford lane, tamworth road, lichfield, michaelhampson@hotmail co uk, connect with us, facebook, why lfltc
- LINKS TO WEBSITE
Real Communication | Rachel Barker Copywriter - Portfolio - Real Communication
I can write punchy and effective copy to achieve your goals. I've recently worked with companies in industries ranging from construction to fitness holidays, and engineering to childcare, on projects including. Complex websites and single client emails, travel feature articles and technical product brochures. I've included below a few examples of my recent work. You can also contact me. For further examples of my copywriting and read what some of my clients have been saying. Baby Bank Network, Bristol UK.
- OTHER SITES
- Lichfield Folk Dance Club, Staffordshire
Family doctors are being urged to take up social prescribing after research found it cut GP visits and trips to A and E units by more than a quarter. There is no need to come with a partner:. The atmosphere is informal with emphasis on friendliness and enjoyment. Club nights are normally at the Bader Hall of King Edward School,. Kings Hill Road, Lichfield WS14 9DE,. Except during school holidays,. When we normally use St Chad’s Church Hall, The Leasowe WS13 7HD. With a break about 9pm of about 20 minutes. Lichfield Folk Festival
Lichfield Folk Festivals base plus its adjacent caravan site are located on Borrowcop Hill, which is one of three, which overlook this attractive cathedral city .The camp site itself is adjacent to the extensive playing fields of the old King Edward VI Grammar School. As such, it offers a near rural setting, within the city, on its south side, and faces towards the vale of the river Trent. All dances and workshops have a caller to teach the dances. Last years comments were very helpful! Custom Website: P...
- GOOGLE PREVIEW
Home - Lichfield Friary Lawn Tennis Club
Playing Whether you’re an experienced player looking for regular competitive matches, or you’re new to the game and would like to try some tennis lessons and occasional social games, Lichfield Friary offers six superb all-weather courts and the opportunity to play 365 days a year. Our court schedule lets you know when organised …