Michael Narduzzo - Marsworth
Is recorded in the Domesday Book as in the possession of Robert D'Oyly. An association which continued into the 17. Century. The tenants at this time were the Bassett family and the land was split between six sisters and through their line the estates passed to the Goldingtons at which time the manor becomes recorded as Marsworth with Goldringtons. There were connections between another estate in Marsworth and the Savoy Hospitalin. Whom the Boughton family granted lands in 1514 in the honour of Henry III.