- PAGE TITLE
- Oakwood Immersion 2016 | Oakwood School | oakwoodimmersion2016.org contacts
- The Immersion Program is experimental in the best of ways: we want it to provide an alternative space where students and faculty can take risks, gain self-knowledge, develop skills, and have a lot of fun in the process. Read more about the program here. Middle School Courses 3D Printers (8-9) California Land and Sea (8-9)…
- Los Angeles Photo Project 7-8. Passion for Fashion 8-9. Public Art Thinking Outside the Box 7-8. ReDiscovering Michael Jackson 8-9 new! Roller Coasters Physics in Action 7-8. The Skeleton Beneath the Skin Exploring the World of Vertebrates 7-8 new! Touring the World Through Cooking and Culture 7-8. 3D Printers Teaching Assistant 9-12. Basketball History and Theory The Art of Unity, Discipline and Fun 9-12. California Land and Sea 8-9. Connections Beauty in Nature and Art 11-12.
- KEYWORDS ON
- courses, consuming capitalism 11 12, explore la 7 8, grassroots activism 10 12, kinetic art 7 9, public art 7 8, young investors 9 12, post to
- INTERNAL LINKS
Robotics (7-8) | Oakwood Immersion 2016
Film Studies: Race Matters (9 12). Finding Poetry in Everyday Life (7-8). Freedom Fighters (9 10). Golf for Life (7-10). History and Production of Game Shows (9-12). History and Skills of Hip-Hop (9-12). The Improv Show (7-8). Italy: Art and Culture in Florence (11-12). Life is a Circus (7-8). Los Angeles Photo Project (7-8). NO/LA: The Roots of American Music (11-12). Ocean Sailing and Navigation in the Caribbean (9-12). Passion for Fashion (8-9). Re) Discovering Michael Jackson (8-9).
Explore LA (7-8) | Oakwood Immersion 2016
Connections: Beauty in Nature and Art (11-12). Costa Rica: Aerial Arts (9-12). Death Valley: Photographic Composition (10-12). Dominican Republic: Environmental Service (9-12). Dreaming Out Loud: Waking Up to a New Era of Civil Rights [SDLC 2016] (9-12). England: Classic and Modern Theatre (9-12). Film Studies: Race Matters (9 12). Finding Poetry in Everyday Life (7-8). Freedom Fighters (9 10). Golf for Life (7-10). History and Production of Game Shows (9-12). History and Skills of Hip-Hop (9-12). Spanis...
- LINKS TO WEBSITE
Students - Oakwood School
Oakwood students have mutually respectful, close and long-lasting relationships with their teachers. The collaborative environment in our classrooms fosters lively exchange and meaningful discussion. It is a long-standing Oakwood tradition that students call their teachers by their first names. New Student Portal (onCampus). 160; ( First Time Logging In. Sign Up for Courses Now. Student Admission Committee Interview/Tour Report. National Service Learning Partnership. LA Unified School District.
- OTHER SITES
- Oakwood Hunters - Labrador Retriever
In January Snow – jucheee! It had freshly snowed in the night, so retrieving makes particularly fun…. But Arik carries the dummy somewhere else…. But soon he understands: “Mistress is always so happy, when I come with the pheasant to her…”. He shakes and hurls, but the snow pheasant remains very icy. Benny is also trying to shake, but delivers the dummy properly. In between there is the clown again. That’s him! Additionally he tries a leg, but it shouldn’t taste well. Easy retrieves exemplary…. Sweet Ann... Village of Oakwood, Illinois
THE VILLAGE OF OAKWOOD CLEANUP DAY IS SET FOR SATURDAY, JUNE 9TH FROM 7:00AM-11:00AM UNDER THE WATER TOWER. YOU MUST BE A RESIDENT OF THE VILLAGE OF OAKWOOD AND BE PREPARED TO SHOW ID AT THE TIME OF DROP OFF. THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT TIRES, BATTERIES, TV’S, COMPUTERS, PAINT CANS, CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL, AND HAZARDOUS MATERIAL. FOR QUESTIONS YOU MAY CONTACT THE VILLAGE HALL AT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION. Repost 03/17/15 on 05/9/17 ON 02/01/18. WITH THE CHANGE OF THE WEATHER MANY RESIDENTS ARE PLANNING HOM...
- GOOGLE PREVIEW
Oakwood Immersion 2016 Oakwood School
The Immersion Program is experimental in the best of ways: we want it to provide an alternative space where students and faculty can take risks, gain self-knowledge, develop skills, and have a lot of fun in the process. Read more about the program here. Middle School Courses 3D Printers (8-9) California Land and Sea (8-9)…