SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 17 / 35 / (2346354 - 2346408)

2346354. The Bookish Clubbers
We are wannabes for Book-Crusading. HAVE YOU BEEN CLUBBING LATELY? Wednesday, June 11, 2008. Finally a post. Finally I've done some reading during the hols. I wouldn't get any reading done if I was stuck on land. And this is my first read of Jostein Gaarder's works. The predictability of the plot can be intepreted both ways - it was anti-climatic to know how the story would continue and end; yet I was geared to read on, to see if the prophecy of the cards would be fulfilled. Currently I'm reading. By M S...
thebookishclubbers.blogspot.com
2346355. The Bookish Company
Monday, 18 July 2016. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley [REVIEW]. First published in 1932. 9733; .5. Science Fiction - Dystopia. Add it on goodreads. Huxley's ingenious fantasy of the future sheds a blazing light on the present and is considered to be his most enduring masterpiece. I asked a newly-made friend what was his favourite book and I told him not to think about it too much. To say the first book that came to his mind. And he told me about Huxley's B rave New World. The society presented in this b...
thebookishcompany.blogspot.com
2346357. The Bookish Confections
A blog about books, books and books. Blog Tour] I Was Here by Gayle Forman: Review. Friday, January 30, 2015. Simon and Schuster UK. Contemporary / Romance / Realistic Fiction. Add to your library:. This characteristically powerful novel follows eighteen-year-old Cody Reynolds in the months following her best friend's shocking suicide. A copy of this book was lent to me by Pinoy Book Tours. This however did not influence my opinion of the book or of the author in any way. Sadly, at the end, romance won o...
thebookishconfections.blogspot.com
2346358. The Bookish Cook | Library Assistant by Day, Cook by Night
Library Assistant by Day, Cook by Night. Asymp; Leave a comment. I’m not sure whether anyone still reads this anymore, but I’ve decided to finally start writing here again. I’ve made a commitment to start baking more and I thought it might be nice to share my cooking/baking projects here. More to come soon! In the meantime, here’s a post I wrote ages ago and only just got around to publishing:. A brief stay in Edinburgh. A Brief Stay in Edinburgh. Asymp; Leave a comment. I went for dinner at Cafe Marlayne.
thebookishcook.wordpress.com
2346359. THE BOOKISH DAME REVIEWS
THE BOOKISH DAME REVIEWS. Tuesday, August 9, 2011. Shame The Devil" A rare biographical, feminist novel about Fanny Fern, a contemporary of Alcott and Stowe. Published by: SUNY Press. Available from Amazon, Barnes and Noble (See also Author Website). What a rare and exceptional treasure it is to have a biographical, feminist novel these days. This beautifully covered book is so well researched and written that it behooves one to tread carefully when assuming it can be reviewed with justice. If there were...
thebookishdame.blogspot.com
2346360. The Dame Reviews Cooks and Crafts
The Dame Reviews Cooks and Crafts. Reviewing the best of Cookbooks, Entertainment and Needlecrafts. Thursday, December 1, 2011. Weekends with Giada." by Giada De Laurentiis Quick Delicious Food=More Reading and Loving Time! Weeknights with Giada: Quick and Simple Recipes to Revamp Dinner". Published by: Crown Publishing Group. Illustrations: 95 with color photos. This book will not be released until March 2012. But is available for pre-order. But, in this cookbook, Giada claims them proudly as time saver...
thebookishdamereviewscookscrafts.blogspot.com
2346363. Redirecting
You're about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ www.thebookishdaydreamer.com/. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware. 1999 – 2017 Google.
thebookishdaydreamer.blogspot.com
2346366. The Bookish Daydreamer - YA book reviews, life, and other ramblingsThe Bookish Daydreamer
Review Archive ›. When I thought about the way I’ve sort of abandoned my blog the last couple of months and been in an epic reading slump, I realized that I just don’t have the time I used to for reading. And because of that, I don’t have enough reviews to make this… Read more ». March 9, 2015. Review: A Thousand Pieces of You. January 22, 2015. 9733;★★★★. Why I Don’t Like Christmas Books. January 12, 2015. My New Year’s Resolution. So I don’t typically make New Year’s Resolutions. While ...Top Ten Tuesd...
thebookishdaydreamer.com
2346367. The Bookish Diaries
REVIEW: Code Name Cassandra (1-800-Where-R-You Series #2). Was dubbed "Lightning Girl" by the press when she developed a psychic ability to find missing children after she was struck by lightning during a huge storm. Now Jess has lost her miraculous powers.or at least she would like the media and the government to think so. All she wants is to be left alone. Jess is back and has a job at summer camp in the second installment of Meg Cabot's 1-800-Where-R-You series. Links to this post. Then something happ...
thebookishdiaries.blogspot.com
2346369. Welcome to thebookishdilettante.com
Welcome to thebookishdilettante.com. This domain is parked free of charge with NameSilo.com. NameSilo offers the cheapest domains on the Internet as well as:. FREE Parking (you keep 100% of the revenue! Industry Leading Domain Security. Powerful Domain Management Tools. Fast, Simple and Easy Processes. Thebookishdilettante.com Privacy Policy.
thebookishdilettante.com
2346370. The Bookish Emporium
September 1, 2016. Another week has come and gone, and here we are back at Thursday Quotables; A weekly feature hosted by Bookshelf Fantasies. Anyone can take part, all you have to do is:. Highlight an amazing quote, line, or passage that you come across during your reading each week. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas. Published September 11th 2014). You do not apologize, he said, for defending the people you care about. What book are you enjoying this week? August 31, 2016. Hello fellow book lovers! This mo...
thebookishemporium.wordpress.com
2346371. E-LIBRARY
A FUNÇÃO DESTE BLOG É ABRIGAR UMA BIBLIOTECA VIRTUAL. ESTE BLOG - O QUE É E COMO FUNCIONA. AUTORES E COLABORADORES (na internet). TEXTOS (em prosa e/ou verso) DAQUI E DALI. RESENHAS DE LIVROS JÁ PUBLICADOS E A VENDA. O AUTISMO É OUTRA HISTÓRIA - CLIQUE NOS LINKS INDICADOS E LEIA. CLIQUE NOS LINKS INDICADOS E LEIA. Sexta-feira, 10 de julho de 2015. Il dolce far niente. IL DOLCE FAR NIENTE. Cultivar a prória cebola, salsa, alho, flores, verduras, manjericão.pensa que não dá trabalho? Pastorear nuvens que p...
thebookishere.blogspot.com
2346373. through the kaleidoscope | a place for me to keep my life in pictures
A place for me to keep my life in pictures. A few weeks back America First held a summer social for their employees at Tuacahn. Kaleb and I decided to go to this event instead of the Lagoon one . Our day trip to St. George, UT. The fourth of July is even more special to the two of us because it’s our anniversary! Yep, that’s right, Kaleb and I have been together f. Fifteen Theme by InkHive.
thebookishfairy.com
2346374. Books, Food and Me!! | My Quirky Take on Life
Books, Food and Me! My Quirky Take on Life. 1001 Books To Read Before I Die. Contribute To My Travel Fund. Accepting Paperback Review Copies. Funky Mystery- An Unlucky Reunion (Ladies in Luck) by Odette C Bell. Posted in Indie Authors. The blurb reads,. What if you’d come all the way home for a school reunion, only for a body to wind up in the yard? What if your teenage crush had become an insensitive but still seriously hot jerk? And above all else, what would you do if a serial killer was after you?
thebookishfoodiereviews.wordpress.com
2346375. The Bookish Fox
City, State, Zip. Your Custom Text Here. Have a look around. Want Weekly Writing Tips With a Dash of Pop Culture? Sign up to make writing more fun than binging on episodes of. Check your inbox for a confirmation email. This is example content. Double-click here and select a page to feature its content. Learn more. Jun 11, 2012. Jun 11, 2012. Jun 11, 2012. Jun 11, 2012. Jun 11, 2012. Jun 11, 2012. Designed by nesha designs.
thebookishfox.com
2346376. Blog Literario - The Bookish Friend
Cansada, pateando finales, pero sobreviviendo. Sigo viva, aunque no parezca, y aunque me haya borrado por mucho tiempo, esta es una entrada para contarles qué he estado haciendo últimamente…pero primero lo primero:. 161;¡¡Hola Fireflies! Soy Lu, la loca que fangirlea sobre Michael Clifford y personajes ficticios, por si no se acuerdan. . Eeeeeeeeen fin, como les explicaba en la reseña de Paperweight. El blog va a estar con posts súuuuuper irregulares y seguirá así hasta diciembre. . Meg Haston nos invita...
thebookishfriend1.blogspot.com
2346378. The Bookish Gamer
thebookishgamer.com
2346379. The Bookish Garden | I'm Lost in A Maze of Books
I'm Lost in A Maze of Books. July 9, 2015. 1(Read A Children’s Book). Pie by Sarah Weeks2. (Read A Hardback). The Secret Of The Old Clock (A Nancy Drew Mystery) by Carolyn Keene. 3 (Read 2 Books in 24 hours). 8211; Mango-Shaped Space by Wendy Mass. 8211; The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe (A Chronicles of Narnia book) by C.S. Lewis. 4 (Read A Graphic Novel). The Girl Who Owned A City by O.T. Nelson. 5 (Read A Book In Verse). Crank by Ella Hopkins. 6 (Read A Novella). Floodland by Marcus Sedgwick.
thebookishgarden.wordpress.com
2346380. Thebookishginger.com
This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
thebookishginger.com
2346381. The Bookish Girl
Tuesday, September 26, 2006. Pass the non-alcoholic beer! Are you still hanging out over here? The Party has moved. Come join the fun! Posted by Bookish Wendy at 9/26/2006. Links to this post. Links to this post. Sunday, August 27, 2006. My world is a changin'. I have moved to an exclusive URL with WordPress as my platform. Come see me in my new home. This blogger site will stay up but will not be updated. Baby news awaits (how's that for a bait and switch? Posted by Bookish Wendy at 8/27/2006. You're no...
thebookishgirl.blogspot.com
2346382. Welcome thebookishgirl.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thebookishgirl.com
2346383. thebookishgirl35 | A topnotch WordPress.com site
A topnotch WordPress.com site. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
thebookishgirl35.wordpress.com
2346384. The Bookish Girl Next Door | I use my books as a means of escape. I live vicariously through the stories and the characters. Welcome to my world…
The Bookish Girl Next Door. I use my books as a means of escape. I live vicariously through the stories and the characters. Welcome to my world…. Now Reading (Catch-up): Fairest by Marissa Meyer. July 23, 2015. Two posts in one day? I needed to catch up. So let me give y’all my thoughts on Vampires of Manhattan. Will the Blue Bloods win this time? Series so please be a little mindful if you are not of age. Just a fair warning. In this stunning bridge book between. Mirror, mirror on the wall,. Fans of the...
thebookishgirlnextdoor.wordpress.com
2346385. The Bookish God | READ, REVIEW, REPEAT
READ, REVIEW, REPEAT. Blog Tour – Swords Around The Throne by Ian Ross [Review Giveaway]. Swords Around the Throne (Twilight of Empire II). Reading this book has been a wonderful experience since it made me recall my love for the Roman civilization and history in general. Rome is in peril. The old order is changing – and Centurion Aurelius Castus has been summoned back from Britain, to find himself caught up in a treasonous conspiracy threatening to bring down the Emperor Constantine. It is the second in...
thebookishgod.wordpress.com
2346386. The Bookish Idealist – A teenager trying to navigate her way through life
A teenager trying to navigate her way through life. 2017: My Reading List. January 7, 2017. Hey guys, sorry I haven’t posted in a few weeks but I’ve been “revising” (. For my mock exams which start on Monday yikes, and I was in Germany this week to see my grandma and family and. Just got back a few hours ago! I don’t know about you, but 2016 ended happily, I was surrounded by family etc etc but I felt like I failed to accomplish things that year, other than homework- like reading. And written reviews : ).
thebookishidealist.wordpress.com
2346387. Lost Within the Pages
Lost Within the Pages. Thursday, August 20, 2015. I was tagged by the lovely Leah over at The Overflowing Shelf. It will be my honor to guess terribly wrong and embarrass myself (:. So basically what is going on is you pick a book that you have not read and based on the title and book cover you guess what the book is about. Sounds simple enough right? And based on the synopsis provided by Goodreads, I'll see if I was right or way out in left field. So without further ado, let's get started! Based on the ...
thebookishkhaleesi.blogspot.com
2346388. the bookish khaleesi
November 18, 2015. November 18, 2015. It’s Wednesday so you know what that means! This week is extra exciting because I am actually reading something! This meme is a a weekly meme now hosted by Sam at Taking on a World of Words. The Three Ws are:. What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? What do you think you’ll read next? What are you currently reading? I am so happy to be reading this! I am LOVING it so much so far! Sigh, I can’t believe this is the last book :'(. So let&#8...
thebookishkhaleesi.wordpress.com
2346389. The Bookish Kind
View my complete profile. Cannonball Read VI: The Undiscovered Country - Ent. C) The Bookish Kind. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Saturday, March 8, 2014. Cannonball Read VI: The Undiscovered Country - Entry 1, "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn. Realized in beautifully damning prose, with an ending that made me so uneasy and upset, I realized hadn't felt that about a character in a while.". And sustains it for the latter two acts of the text. Not only is every...
thebookishkind.blogspot.com
2346390. The Bookish Kitchen | A nerdy food blog about nerdy things and cooking gluten free + low carb
March 10, 2014. Welcome esteemed (potential) readers to the bookish kitchen! To start with, some personal albeit non-identifying background information! 8221; or “you don’t really NEED to lose weight, do you? 8221; or my personal favorite “you shouldn’t worry so much.” My family thought I was going to kill myself by carb cutting too low to be ‘healthy’ (the joke is on them though since by April they all switched to a ketogenic diet also! A nerdy food blog about nerdy things and cooking gluten free low ca...
thebookishkitchen.com
2346392. The Bookish Laurel
thebookishlaurel.blogspot.com
2346393. theBookishLounge – READING IS COMFORT FOOD
READING IS COMFORT FOOD. March 2017 recap / Wrap Ups. April 7, 2017. April 7, 2017. Today I’ll be sharing all the bookish (and non-bookish) happenings in March which actually didn’t contain much reading… or blogging. Read More ». Life update and current happenings: March 2017 / Updates. March 24, 2017. March 24, 2017. What’s up bookish fiends? Read More ». The One Lovely Blog Award. March 18, 2017. March 24, 2017. I was tagged by Sophie @ Blame Chocolate. For The One Lovely Blog Award. Read More ». The K...
thebookishlounge.wordpress.com
2346394. The Bookish Love
Book Review: Shatter Me. Book: Shatter Me Series:   Shatter Me #1 Author:   Tahereh Mafi Published:  2011 Pages:  340 Read In:  2013 Blurb:  No one knows . Book Review: Shatter Me. Read Article →. Book: Shatter Me Series:   Shatter Me #1 Author:   Tahereh Mafi Published:  2011 Pages:  340 Read In:  2013 Blurb:  No one knows . Posted by : Sandra. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Book Review: Shatter Me. Has read 2 books toward her goal of 100 books. 2 of 100 (2%). Design by Iksandi Lojaya.
thebookishlove.blogspot.com
2346396. The Bookish Manicurist
Wednesday, 5 August 2015. Burn by Paula Weston. This post contains a review and a bookish manicure. Burn (The Repahim #4). Published June 24, 2015 by Text Publishing. From the blurb: Gaby remembers everything. For a year she believed she was a backpacker chilling out in Pandanus Beach. Working at the library. Getting over the accident that killed her twin brother. More importantly, she remembers why she’s spent the last ten years wanting to seriously hurt Rafa. I know angels are a sticky point for a lot ...
thebookishmanicurist.blogspot.com
2346399. thebookishmanicurist | A topnotch WordPress.com site
A topnotch WordPress.com site. April 9, 2014. Http:/ thebookishmanicurist.blogspot.com/. Blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
thebookishmanicurist.wordpress.com
2346400. The Bookish Mirage – Book Reviews, Discussions and Anything Book Related!
Book Reviews, Discussions and Anything Book Related! June 21, 2016. June 22, 2016. Hello, book lovers! I feel like I haven’t read and finished an actual books in weeks. Well, I really haven’t, unless fanfiction counts. I’ve been obsessed with it! I wake up reading it and go to sleep with my phone in my hands. I had forgotten how addictive fanfiction could be. Anyways, I finally picked up… Continue reading Teaser Tuesday. That’s What He Said Thursday: Adrian Ivashkov. June 16, 2016. June 12, 2016. Book Re...
thebookishmirage.wordpress.com
2346401. THE BOOKISH MISFIT
Follow THE BOOKISH MISFIT on WordPress.com. View thebookishmisfit’s profile on Instagram. 8220;So I close. To old ends,. 8211; Nick Frederickson. Hi my name is Pia, a twenty-something, highly introverted, raven-haired bookworm. You might know me as thebookishmisfit. On Instagram and Tumblr. Last year when I was at my lowest, I stumbled upon the #Bookstagram. And Old Soul Store. I am unknowable, Ronan Lynch.”. I consider myself a total misfit. Magic instead of going to parties and meeting other people&#46...
thebookishmisfit.wordpress.com
2346402. The Bookish Nomad - Home Page
Get Reviews Right in Your Mailbox. Join The Bookish Nomad Monthly Newsletter. Powered By Swing Apps. Create a free website.
thebookishnomad.weebly.com
2346403. thebookishnook | A topnotch WordPress.com site
A topnotch WordPress.com site. Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “thebookishnook”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thebookishnook.wordpress.com
2346404. The Bookish Obsession – A place for all things bookish… and more!
A place for all things bookish… and more! A Snowy Friday Reads! A Snowy Friday Reads! February 5, 2016. February 5, 2016. Greetings from a very snowy Connecticut! I woke up this morning to winter storm Barbara dumping unexpected inches of snow upon us. Good news is school is closed today and everyone (even teachers) love a snow day! So I am here nice and early with a Friday Reads for you. I have been very indecisive… Continue reading A Snowy Friday Reads! January 31, 2016. 2016: The year of Austen. As I ...
thebookishobsession.wordpress.com
2346405. The Book is Home
Friday, February 27, 2015. Book Review] The 100-year-old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson. Title : The 100-year-old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared. Writer : Jonas Jonasson. Publisher : Bentang Pustaka. Translator : Marcalais Fransisca. Format : Paperback, 508 pages. Publishing date : 2014. Genre : Humor, Historical Fiction, Contemporary. Read on January, 13th 2015. My rating : 4 of 5. Melompat lewat jendela kamarnya, Allan memutuskan untuk kabur. ...
thebookishome.blogspot.com
2346406. The Book is Home
Sunday, December 18, 2016. MARKITUKA JABODETABEK 2.0. Setelah keberhasilan perdana MARKITUKA tahun lalu. Maka event tukeran kado buku ini pun berlanjut tahun ini. Langsung saja, berikut buku wishlist. Meminjam berbagai khazanah cerita dari masa-masa berlainan, Yusi Avianto Pareanom menyuguhkan dongeng kontemporer yang memantik tawa, tangis, dan makian-makian Anda dalam waktu berdekatan–mungkin bersamaan. Cecilia Fitzpatrick harus memilih apakah ia akan memuaskan rasa penasarannya atau melupakan keberadaa...
thebookishome.com
2346407. Major Bedhead
Please note: This blog is dragging itself out of the dark abyss of pish and crawling insanely up to the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doodle. It is balder and dash. Friday, August 06, 2010. If you want to read me. Next year, I will have new cards. Promise. Links to this post. Monday, February 08, 2010. I'm attempting to start a Wordpress blog. Bear with me while I sort this crappe out. God, I suck at change. A link would help, huh? Links to this post. If she can contro...
thebookishone.blogspot.com
2346408. The Bookish Otaku
A blog where an Otaku (meaning "fan" in Japanese) talks about movies, books, cosplay, manga, anime, and anything else that might interest her. Tuesday, August 2, 2016. United by Melissa Landers is HERE! Omg omg it's here. It's FINALLY HERE! I really love this series by Melissa Landers so much and I've been waiting with baited breath for the last book in this EPIC trilogy. Just look at this amazing cover! It's everything, really! Wow it fits in with the others really well. :). Hey there, booklovers! 8220;...
thebookishotaku.blogspot.com