SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 24 / 40 / (3345722 - 3345775)

3345722. Our Amazing Spiritually Illuminated Life!
Our Amazing Spiritually Illuminated Life! Parz and Aleesha Sattva's blog. Sharing their journey into spirituality, Reiki, and BodyTalk. Saturday, April 25, 2015. Aleesha is back from her course and is now a CERTIFIED ZENTANGLE TEACHER. As a CZT she can teach you how to do Zentangle on white, black or renaissance tiles. At this point she's offering a few different class options and we'll be updating our website and adding a page for Zentangling and her teaching schedule. So, stay tuned! The consistent (in...
thesattvas.blogspot.com
3345723. The Sattvic Kitchen
Saturday, July 16, 2011. Harvesting the seas – the use of sea vegetables in Macrobiotics. In addition to food and medicine, seaweeds have been used since ancient times as fertilizer, insulation material, a source of salt and for use in the manufacturing process of glass. Agar agar, a common seaweed in warmer waters and a natural gelatin, is still used today in the food industry as a filler, emulsifier and stabilizer in processed foods and in cosmetics. Mineral Content of Various Sea Vegetables. Arame is ...
thesattvickitchen.blogspot.com
3345724. The Sattvic Life | A Happiness Blog. Breathing into a blissful balance while studying Ayurveda
Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 289 other followers. Follow me on Twitter. A Happiness Blog. Breathing into a blissful balance while studying Ayurveda. August 18, 2015. She said something today that made me think about the effort I need to put into my friendships – even these easy. But I’m tired. I want to go to bed and read. So, I need to stay mindful of putting in that effort because it brings me joy. Like a frien...
thesattviclife.com
3345725. The Sattvik Dish
Intuitive cooking for higher consciousness. Bitter Gourd aka Ampalaya or Kerala. I had no qualms eating ampalaya when I was growing up in the Philippines. I liked it! Here is my version:. Kerala Puran (Indian Version). 2 large size kerala. 2 tablespoons canola oil. 1 tablespoon mustard oil. 2 teaspoons panch Puran spice. 2 fresh green chili. 1 teaspoon curry powder. 1 teaspoon sugar or honey. 1 teaspoon lemon juice or vinegar. Sea salt, to taste. Serve it hot as a side dish. 2 tbsp. canola oil. Add ampal...
thesattvikdish.com
3345726. thesatu.com
thesatu.com
3345727. The Satuit Group
Representing Manufacturers of Instrumentation for Science and industry. Instrumentation for Science and Industry. Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut,. New York and Rhode Island. Powered by Network Solutions.
thesatuitgroup.com
3345728. The Saturated Moon
Tuesday, August 4, 2009:. Okay, this is the FINAL AND OFFICIAL POST! Physical and Chemical Changes. The Five Major Chemical Reaction, Synthesis. The Five Major Chemical Reaction, Decomposition. The Five Major Chemical Reaction, Combustion. The Five Major Chemical Reaction, Single Displacement. The Five Major Chemical Reaction, Double Displacement. Introduction to Chemical Bonding. Fun and Interesting Facts. I shall start with Covalent Bonding. Firstly, I will be showing you two self-drawn pictures. This ...
thesaturatedmoon.blogspot.com
3345729. The Saturated Page | blog of author Jolene Dawe
Blog of author Jolene Dawe. Where To Find My Work. STAFFREADS.COM HAS PIRATED MY BOOK (and maybe yours, too! I have discovered that WordPress.org denies any ability to have control over the content posted using their software, and thus will be of no help. My next steps are to contact Youtube to get the video with the link pulled, but I wanted to get the word out, as well. Second verse, same as the first:. Second verse, same as the first:. This entry was posted in Uncategorized. August 7, 2015. I’ve...
thesaturatedpage.wordpress.com
3345730. Figurative Painter
Michele del Pilar Fine Art. How to find the Right Teacher/s. Join My Email List. Michele del Pilar Fine Art. Artist Websites Crafted by FASO.
thesaturatedpalette.com
3345731. Athens, Georgia's Saturated Simplicity Photography
thesaturatedsimplicity.com
3345732. the saturation
OUR LIFE WITH SATI. Wednesday, August 12, 2009. There are these weird times i am sure all parents deal with, mine are always at nap times, were you have to decide to set your baby down and do something, rush off somewhere to run errands, or just be and sit with baby. i always try to balance out the time to get stuff done with allowing myself to endulge and just silently breath her in holding her. Tuesday, August 4, 2009. We took her to this "block/alley" party this weekend. with dad and Marj. whi...He ca...
thesaturation.blogspot.com
3345733. Blog de theSaturday - MARJORIE . L - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. MARJORIE . L. Mise à jour :. MoN Coùù De LoVe x3 ` (HAiiNExBRiiK.Skyy). Abonne-toi à mon blog! N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Poster sur mon blog.
thesaturday.skyrock.com
3345734. Saturday's Artblog | The exploitation of Saturday's adventures.
The exploitation of Saturday's adventures. Crockett and Jones for Mr. Start. March 19, 2010. Tom Gauld for Coke. March 8, 2010. Http:/ www.tomgauld.com/. Ransom by Adidas Originals. March 1, 2010. Continue reading →. February 22, 2010. Http:/ www.nikkifarquharson.com/. Continue reading →. February 17, 2010. Http:/ www.michaelkors.com/. February 16, 2010. Continue reading →. January 25, 2010. Continue reading →. Crockett and Jones for Mr. Start. Tom Gauld for Coke. Ransom by Adidas Originals.
thesaturday.wordpress.com
3345735. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thesaturdayacademy.com
3345736. The Saturday Arts Club | Culture, in discrete audio parcels.
The Free Digital Toolbox. About The Saturday Arts Club. A contemporary culture podcast. Like the culture show, but without pictures, and with a little more swearing. Recurring features include:. Track of the Week. Beatnik Spam Poetry Recitals. And other ‘really fun’ things. We also occasionally do live commentaries over the top of large-scale cultural events like Eurovision and the Olympics. We do that on Mixlr. Year of the Ice Sculpture. The Saturday Arts Club – Year of the Ice Sculpture.
thesaturdayartsclub.co.uk
3345737. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
thesaturdaybakers.com
3345738. The Saturday Boy
A random collection of thoughts from a new blogger in South Wales. Tuesday, January 17, 2006. 17th January 2006.Tuesday evening. New city, new environment. Getting used to life here in Wales. It's taken me nearly 15 years to get back here but here I am. As part of this new life and all the new experiences I thought it was high time I started a blog. See where it all takes me. Out into uncharted territory, who knows? What's on my mind at the moment? Eye to the Telescope. Wales, United Kingdom.
thesaturdayboy.blogspot.com
3345739. THE SATURDAY BOY
You have exactly ten seconds to change that look of disgusting pity into one of enormous respect. George Miller’s first draft of MAD MAX: FURY ROAD was this electro-board printout, dated 15/3/99. pic.twitter.com/1ekX7rGZiR. Mdash; WILL McCRABB (@mccrabb will) August 13, 2015. Mad max fury road. Lee Marvin in Point Blank. Allow me to provide the soundtrack here: WOOO YEAH AAAARGHHH OW WOOOOO ARRRGHHHHAAAAAGGHHH. I believe that books, once they are written, have no need of their authors. Night and the city.
thesaturdayboy.com
3345740. thesaturdayboy
My thoughts no less. Oh, and just in case. Oh, and just in case. I suppose its safe to announce now, because they just sent me a bunch of free books an that (very kind, indeed) and I kind of mentioned it in the forthcoming Crime Scene Scotland interview. but see Harcourt? Posted at 20:55 in Rank Self-Promotion Permalink Comments (20). Auld Reekie: The Adventure Lives On. So myself and the missus journeyed north of the border on Tuesday for the Waterstones event with Mr Guthrie and Mr Bissett. Too che...
thesaturdayboy.typepad.com
3345741. Music | The Saturday Boy
Between Lust and Fear. Retaining their trademark warm alt-country sounds, brutally honest lyrics and plenty of pedal steel guitar, The Saturday Boy are also pushing boundaries with their second release. Stormy Skies edges close to John Martyn/Nick Drake territory, the epic gloomy indie rock of Table Decorations is reminiscent of The National, radio friendly melodic pop choruses feature on Lightweight Lover. Contact The Saturday Boy. Switch to mobile view.
thesaturdayboyuk.bandcamp.com
3345742. The Saturday Classic - Pairings
thesaturdayclassic.com
3345743. The Saturday Club
The The Saturday Club is a youth club for young people with disabilities aged 11-24. The youth club is based in Fulham and was formed by a group of parents in 1987 as there was no youth provision for their children. The youth club provides informal social education for the young people through activities such as sports, arts and craft, drama, cooking, trips and off site activities. Latest News and Events. Uarr; Grab this Headline Animator.
thesaturdayclub.co.uk
3345744. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thesaturdayclub.com
3345745. The Saturday Club of Vacaville, CA - Rental Facility for Your Wedding Reception, Retirement Party, Anniversary Celebration or Other Special Event
The Saturday Club of Vacaville. History, Membership, Foundation and Scholarship Program, Building Rental. Located at 125 W. Kendal Street, Vacaville, CA (Near Downtown). The Saturday Club of Vacaville, established in 1909, has been contributing to the arts in our community for over 100 years! The first women’s club in Solano County, it was established for the musical improvement of its members and the stimulation of musical interest in Vacaville . Support in the form of scholarships is given to local hig...
thesaturdayclub.org
3345746. The Saturday Club - Home
The Saturday Club is a private invite-only group that gathers for dining and cultured activities on Saturdays. As a guest observed: 'One met all the best in Society there the people with brains, and those who had enough to appreciate them. Whistler was an inimitable host, and in consequence no one was bored, no one dull.'. Founded by Ms. Raven Tao and Chevalier. Zak Allom.
thesaturdayclubhk.com
3345747. Life on the Road and Realizations of a Traveler
When Expectations Meet Reality. My Time in Bali. Meet Me in the City. Ldquo;You’ve got me where you want me darling”. I’m so torn. Who do you even listen to - your heart or your mind? It all started in the magnificent city of Buenos Aires. My heart wants to go there to see her again but my mind is clearly telling me no. It’s a tough decision, that’s weighted heavily on my mind, and seems to linger like the smell of fresh baked donuts wafting in the air beckoning you to come eat it. Making Sense of It All.
thesaturdaycollection.com
3345748. The Saturday Cook
Saturday is my day to cook what I want how I want. No matter how fast or slow a dish is, no matter how simple or complicated, I will cook what ever my mood dictates; and as I chop, dice, and slice my way through what ever is on my cutting board I will relax, relate, and release! Sunday, March 1, 2015. Empty the fridge weekend. Enter Quinoa Mushroom Pot Stickers and Meyer Lemon Pound Cake Trifle. Heat 2 tbsp frying oil on medium high heat. Fry wontons, as soon as they begin to brown and blister add 1/...
thesaturdaycook.org
3345749. The Saturday Corker | It is the weekend, after all!
New World Sympathy – The Delights of Modern Australia. Dirk on The Decadentathlon. Get The Saturday Corker sent to your inbox every Saturday. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 235 other followers. Follow The Saturday Corker on WordPress.com. Liverpool Stadium – The Rock Years. The Sound of Music. It is the weekend, after all! New World Sympathy – The Delights of Modern Australia. Why doesn’t Australian wine kick my head in anymore? It&#8217...
thesaturdaycorker.wordpress.com
3345750. Index of /
thesaturdaydigest.com
3345751. The Saturday Economist - The Saturday Economist, UK Economics, Economics news and updates every week
Chart of the Day. Top Economists on Twitter. The Great Devaluation Myth : UK and Sterling. The UK Productivity Dilemma - Man in Van Solves UK Productivity Puzzle. The Saturday Economist - weekly updates on the UK and world economy from John Ashcroft and Company, economics, strategy and social media - experience worth sharing. Join the Mailing List - 50,000 every week! Inflation Report and MPC minutes . 8th August 2015. Check out the latest post. The Saturday Economist - on stage! Sign up now and SAVE!
thesaturdayeconomist.com
3345752. TheSaturdayEdition.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
thesaturdayedition.com
3345753. The Saturday Evening Post
The Saturday Evening Post. Saturday, August 9, 2014. Teacher, Keep Faith. You will see the best and worst of human nature played out before you every day. The beautiful and terrible will visit you often, sometimes in the very same event. After a while, it could become easy to take these miracles for granted; try not to, for appreciation of miracles is essential to receiving them. Perhaps more than anyone, teachers are blessed with an abundance of them. Learn the art of humility. Approach everyone wit...
thesaturdayeveningpost.blogspot.com
3345754. The Saturday Evening Post | Home of The Saturday Evening Post
The Saturday Evening Post. Art & Artists. Fun & Games. Cleanup, Aisle Three. A woman embarks on a nostalgia-fueled shopping trip before her college-bound brood vacates the nest. New story by Carol Harada. The Post pays tribute to Post illustrator and collage artist Fred Otnes, who passed away Tuesday, July 28. The Great Berlin Escapes. Whether romping in the dunes or savoring the salty air under parasol shade, a day beneath the beachside sun is an essential summer holiday no matter the decade. Are Women ...
thesaturdayeveningpost.com
3345755. Cancer Solution
Friday, May 11, 2012. Effective Cancer Awareness Giveaways Maximize Budgets. 20 Best Cancer Fighting Foods. Cancer can be cured with a nutritious diet of anti-oxidant foods and nutrients.There are so many foods that fight cancer. The following are some of the best ones. Beans: Beans have saponins in them, which make slow division of cancer cells. Soy beans have phytoastrogens in addition to saponins, which is good for preventing breast and prostate cancer. Avoid Cancer: The Simple and Powerful Steps.
thesaturdayeveningpostblog.blogspot.com
3345756. The Saturday Evening Pot — Main Dish Recipes | Family-Favorite Recipes | Good Recipes | Chef's Recipes | Cooking Tips | Ask The Chef
What the “Food Critics” Say…. 100-Day Countdown to Christmas. The Chef’s Originals. Feast of the Ages. What to Cook for Dinner for Picky Eaters. Smoothie Showcase: 10 Smoothie Recipes from the CCN And enter to #win a Magic Bullet! One of my goals this year is to try some new smoothie recipes, maybe create some of my own! When I found out about this Magic Smoothie Contest to win a Magic. Read More →. Does whitening cause sensitivity? Dr Megan Chin answers. Read More →. Read More →. Read More →. One of my ...
thesaturdayeveningpot.com
3345757. The Saturday Evening Weblog « Science Fiction Americana
The Saturday Evening Weblog. To mark the second anniversary of the series finale of Lost, I’ve updated the sketch from last year (which can be seen here. Now in glorious color and high definition. Click to view full. Nothing big here, just another proof-of-concept style test. Time to dust off the old website. I’ve finally finished my schoolwork for this semester, and I figured I could post one of my projects here. Presented in Fabulous Technicolor. April 1, 2011. Join 3 other followers.
thesaturdayeveningweblog.wordpress.com
3345758. Password Protected Page
Sponsored by Izzo Fore Fun. Hole In One Insurance. The page you are trying to access is a password protected page. Please enter the password in the text box below then click the "Enter" button.
thesaturdaygame.info
3345759. The Saturday Giant
By The Saturday Giant. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Live). Where Is My Mind? Fans have been asking me at shows for some time now to record some of the covers I do so, here are a few. While I was at it, I figured Id cover an older song of mine, No Mathematician. Its evolved quite a bit over the last couple of years on the road. 1) Postpartum - youtu.be/oUo-Gt5ByGA. 2) Loser - youtu.be/2USVYdStw E.
thesaturdaygiant.bandcamp.com
3345760. CMH Records, Inc.
thesaturdaygroup.com
3345761. the saturday group : colorado springs
2009 designed by www.johnburtondesign.com. DOWNLOAD the Gifts Test HERE. 53mb) VIEW our upcoming events HERE. Listen to sermons HERE. Your information is private and will never be sold or given away.).
thesaturdaygroup.org
3345762. The Saturday Guy
Intro (Poems Of Saturday). By The Saturday Guy. About the song - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -. The first time you wake up on saturday. When you still feel confused about what happened in life, and so many question blowing inside your head, that had never answered. So you just listen to the nature and ambient sound, the animals around the forest. It calm your heart and mind, bring a peace in your blackest days. your darkest hours. That is because how such a cruel life can be. Even If I Gaze.
thesaturdayguy.bandcamp.com
3345763. Travel and Tour Indonesia
Travel and Tour Indonesia. Blog about Travel and Tour Information at www.itravelindonesia.com. Selasa, 25 Agustus 2009. Simpati Untuk WS Rendra, Burung Paling Terkenal di Indonesia. Apakah anda pecinta dan pemelihara Burung? Bagi para pecinta satwa ini pastilah tahu bahwa hewan yang umunya pandai berkicau ini tidak begitu sulit untuk dipelihara. Tahukah anda bahwa burung yang paling terkenal di Indonesia. Baru saja diberitakan telah tiada. Apa reaksi bangsa Indonesia atas meninggalnya burung tersebut?
thesaturdayguy.blogspot.com
3345764. Saturday Mornings 9:00AM-10:00AM
Listen Live Saturday Mornings 9:00am. AM 1380 or iheart radio. Community Association Talk Radio. Under Construction PLease ViSIT us Soon.
thesaturdayhoabrunch.com
3345765. The Saturday Independent
Pros and Cons of Skin Bleaching. January 16, 2015. What is Used to Lighten the Skin? The basic principle behind skin lightening treatments is the inhibition of melanin. Benefits of Skin Lightening Treatments. Reduction in Skin Discoloration:. In addition to the reduced hyperpigmentation, skin lightening products also make sure that there are no discolorations that are associated with aging. Initial Reduction of Dark Spots:. While using these creams for the first few months, users normally report a decrea...
thesaturdayindependent.com
3345766. the Saturday Kitchen - Kitchen Accessories | Small Kitchen Appliances | Pans | Cookware | Tableware | Cutlery
Welcome to theSaturdayKitchen.co.uk. Choose from a range of 5747 Cookware and Kitchen products. TheSaturdayKitchen.co.uk Home. Welcome to theSaturdayKitchen.co.uk. We're sure we have everything you need to help you out in the kitchen. We will only give you access to quality and reputable dealers. 5 Pc Pasta Bowl Set in Olive Design - Full Price. Debenhams Stainless steel Islington 24 piece cutlery set. You save: £56.00. A great range of Global Knives. Click Here to view. Click Here to View. Disclaimer: A...
thesaturdaykitchen.co.uk
3345767. Annie Cherian: – 41 Jaganathan Street, Lakshmana Nagar, Kottivakkam, Chennai 600041
41 Jaganathan Street, Lakshmana Nagar, Kottivakkam, Chennai 600041. This Week’s Menu 28-02-15. Ladies Finger Ularthu (stir fried dry). Food on the table without the effort! Dishes for TAKE AWAY once a week, either to be served right away or stored in the fridge for the week! We announce the menu for the week on Monday. Please choose your dish or dishes from the. Menu and place your orders by Thursday. We take orders for small parties and get togethers. For the latest updates and menu.
thesaturdaykitchen.wordpress.com
3345768. Law Offices of Mark-Allen Taylor, LLC | TheSaturdayLawyer.com Philadelphia Family Attorney
Law Offices of Mark-Allen Taylor, LLC. TheSaturdayLawyer.com Philadelphia Family Attorney. Who Gets the Dog? Attorney Profile & Philosophy. What’s Your Budget? Welcome to TheSaturdayLawyer.com / (215) 923-3738. Mark-Allen Taylor, Esq. 233 South 6th Street, Suite 1504. If you are facing a divorce. To feed, clothe and house your children; need support. For yourself (and yes, even a husband can be in need of spousal support. And many other issues. Same-Sex Marriage in Pennsylvania and Beyond.
thesaturdaylawyer.com
3345769. Home / THE SATURDAY LIFE
Online Store by Big Cartel.
thesaturdaylife.com
3345770. The Saturday List - Home
Welcome to The Saturday List! What’s for dinner? We are a father (Dan) and daughter (Zoe) eating, cooking and blogging duo. We are sometimes joined by other daughter (Sophie) and Mom (Amy), mostly for the eating part. We decided to create this website for these burning (no pun intended) reasons:. We love the family dinner! Despite our crazy schedules in Manhattan and New Jersey, busy school schedules, clubs and athletics, we eat (usually too much! Together on most weeknights. We have noticed that when we...
thesaturdaylist.com
3345771. .
Friday, January 15, 2010. We seriously need to start this up again! Monday, June 9, 2008. Okay, so i have been badly, badly slacking. for some reason i don't understand, i have been way to lazy to take the huge amounts of time it requires to add a couple pictures and write a few sentences. About one of my favorite things in the world. i will renew the ambition to write weekly about our culinary excursions. with vigor and fortitude. only i will start next week. i mean it. Thursday, May 1, 2008. Food I got...
thesaturdaylunchclub.blogspot.com
3345772. SMO Front Page
STOP PRESS- Second percussionist required. Any ability or age welcome - coaching given by professional percussionist. Very informal amateur orchestra that meets. On Saturday mornings from 10:00am - 12:15pm to enjoy playing classical music. All ages and abilities are welcome. Music is arranged to suit ability with help and encouragement given by the more experienced musicians. We hold three concerts a year for family and friends with the Easter concert in aid of an agreed charity. Music Director: Carol Box.
thesaturdaymorningorchestra.org.uk
3345773. SMQB Show - Home
SMQB Show is the only. High school football show that covers the. Giving coaches from all schools a chance to tell about their program. It is also home to the only high school football. Coaches poll and covers. Visit Pulaski Eventor a larger view. Or to add your own local event!
thesaturdaymorningquarterback.com
3345774. The Saturday Night Chef – Classical recipes from a plastic index box | Classical recipes from a plastic index box
New York Area Store Locations & Product FAQ. FOR LARGE VOLUME PRICING. New York Area Store Locations & Product FAQ. FOR LARGE VOLUME PRICING. Welcome to The Saturday Night Chef. FINE DINING RECIPES ON INDEX CARDS FROM AN INDEX BOX -. ONE COOK, THREE MAIN COURSE DISHES, A FIVE-STAR DINNER. For home cooks faced with the intimidating task of presenting a exceptional dinner for a special evening, light the candles and pour the wine. Welcome to. The Saturday Night Chef. Денег зарплаты до занять.
thesaturdaynightchef.com
3345775. The Saturday Night Fever
Março 25, 2013. Atravessei a ponte D. Luís e fui à Serra do Pilar. Passei de mãos dadas junto ao mar. Ri muito e fotografei muito no Parque da Cidade. Fui ao Urban Market e ao Flea Market. Vi uma parte do concerto do João Pedro Pais na Fnac. Jantei à luz das velas. Fiz a minha primeira compra com as poupanças dos primeiros dois meses de trabalho: um tablet. Conheci Serralves e apanhei uma molha num dos jardins. Almocei no Portugália da Foz com uma vista linda de morrer. Fui ao Mustache pela primeira vez.
thesaturdaynightfever.blogspot.com