- PAGE TITLE
- Services - Deborah Kopko Vitale, MS, PhD, HS-BCP, BCC, MFT | crossroadslifecoachingconsultationandeducation.org contacts
- Human Services, Board Certified Coach, Personal Coaching, Parenting, Relationships, Health & Wellness, Addiction Recovery, Counseling, Family Therapy, Serving Individuals, Couples, Families, and Groups
- Do you need to work on communication, self-esteem, or anger management? Board Certified Specialistin PersonalLife Coaching. Increase Self Esteem and Assertiveness. Reconstruct Narrative of Life Story to Include a Positive Outcome and Peace with the Past. Is your relationship all that you want it to be? Or are you having difficulty finding that special someone? Are you having blended family issues? Are you dealing with separation or divorce? 160;Or seeking enrichment or growth? Dialectical Coaching for .
- KEYWORDS ON
- behavior modification, addiction recovery, board certified, career counseling, executive coaching, resume writing, academic planning, retirement, group work, counseling, marriage preparation, couples counseling, family counseling, parenting issues, addiction issues
- OTHER SITES
- Crossroads Counseling and Life Coaching - Home
At Crossroads Counseling and Life Coaching, we understand that there may be times when life's circumstances feel overwhelming and uncertain. During these times, many find it helpful to work with a professional who can help to restore clear direction. Our Christian worldview allows us to offer support and counsel with a loving, open, and non-judgmental perspective. Our goal is to provide clear direction for our clients and to help them become personally empowered to face life's many challenges. Crossroads... Crossroads Life Center – Welcoming the World to Ithaca
A need for Crossroads right now is a Toyota Tacoma 4×4 size truck with low mileage. Unlike other parts of the country, a 4×4 is a necessity in the winter months, especially with the steep hills in and around Ithaca. In the Magnolia issue for this Spring, Joanna Gaines writes in the last paragraph of her Letter from the Editor- And, above all, that you take comfort in knowing that it’s often the small, consistent actions that make the most impact as we pursue intentional living.
- GOOGLE PREVIEW
Services - Deborah Kopko Vitale, MS, PhD, HS-BCP, BCC, MFT
Human Services, Board Certified Coach, Personal Coaching, Parenting, Relationships, Health & Wellness, Addiction Recovery, Counseling, Family Therapy, Serving Individuals, Couples, Families, and Groups