- PAGE TITLE
- COLLL home page - COLLL | photobiomedizin.info contacts
- COLLL - is a scientifically oriented portal for photo biomedicine. This includes low level laser therapy (LLLT) and low level light therapy, photobiomodulation (PBM), laser acupuncture and laser/light field therapy (LFT).
14 our training staff
15 archive news
- Practice-oriented training i.e. lessons can be applied right away. Potential of optimizing own low-level laser therapy office. Training based on the new guidelines of the international professional associations. Free access to selected therapy instructions. Free access to the research area. Free access to the entire knowledge database. Free newsletter with the latest updates and upcoming events. REGISTER WITH COLLL HERE. COLLL starts LLLT-trainings in Iran. Lecturers in March 2017. Prof Dr. med Stefa.
- KEYWORDS ON
- lllt for, traumatic brain injury, akupunktur mit laserlicht, iinterstitial laser therapy, of advanced coxarthrosis, ment for neuropathy, caused by diabetes, akupunktur mit licht, jan tuner on, associates, deutsch, english, registration, our training staff, archive news
- OTHER SITES
- American Society for Photobiology – Promoting the Photobiological Sciences
The ASP Biennial Meeting is scheduled for May 12-15, 2018, at the Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel and Marina, a breathtaking venue with all state of the art accommodations ensuring an enjoyable and productive meeting. Now is the time to renew/consider ASP membership! This meeting will feature, among other highlights:. Wolfgang Gaertner (Leipzig, Germany; Sunday, May 13). Tayyaba Hasan (Boston, USA; Monday, May 14). Rutao Cui (Boston, USA; Tuesday, May 15). Confirmed speakers: Marcus Cooke (Miami, USA), Th... Photobiology
Automobile Fuel System Vapor Emission following Evaporation Canister Breakthrough. Air Concentrations and Inhalation Exposure to Pestisides in the Agricultural Health Pilot Study. Website design by www.aimeesartsite.com.
- Apache/2.2.31 (Unix)
- POWERED BY
- GOOGLE PREVIEW
COLLL home page - COLLL
COLLL - is a scientifically oriented portal for photo biomedicine. This includes low level laser therapy (LLLT) and low level light therapy, photobiomodulation (PBM), laser acupuncture and laser/light field therapy (LFT).