SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 23 / 24 / (3160041 - 3160095)

3160041. The Peak Condition Project - Jefferson
Tuesday, June 7, 2011. Ok, here are the "final" pics. Obviously still need some work to get into Peak Condition, but a huge improvement nonetheless. First, let's revisit Day 1:. Hmm, pretty nice.but to really appreciate the belly you've got to see it from the side:. I could actually sit in a chair and rest my drink on my belly without it spilling. Now for the Day 90 comparison pics:. And the side view:. So, what were the results? Congratulations to all the new PCP grads! Sunday, May 22, 2011. I'm also su...
thepeakconditionproject-jefferson.blogspot.com
3160042. The Peak Condition Project - Jennifer
Thursday, August 5, 2010. Greetings from the Post-PCP Life! Mom and I flexing at 12,000 feet: Independence Pass, CO. It's been a crazy ride. I put off the 'thoughts-after-90-days' post because immediately after finishing PCP, I got sick! Listening to my body and acknowledging I was really sick helped. Going to the doctor helped. Camping and hiking with my parents in the mountains helped. Having a routine helped- jogging and coffee with Dad at 5:30am? Hiking with the family near Aspen, CO. Salmon my dad g...
thepeakconditionproject-jen.blogspot.com
3160043. The Peak Condition Project - Jenny
Tuesday, August 31, 2010. How is this going to make me feel? I've been allowing myself yummy indulgences, though. I ate out TWICE yesterday. OMG! I miss jumping rope. I've made myself take the last two days off from workouts. I rode my bike, though! Did I say that? Ok, ok, how about some pictures? Here's a gratuitous muscle shot. I've made some great progress physically and mentally. I have two physical markers, my 1 pull-up! I've never been all that flexible, but I definitely became more flexible while ...
thepeakconditionproject-jenny.blogspot.com
3160044. The Peak Condition Project - Jeremiah Andrick
Wednesday, September 2, 2009. Ok… So 90 came and went. So you may or probably may not be asking yourself, why hasn’t Jeremiah posted his last post.  There are two reasons:. As always I am on the road. I couldn’t find my camera. So I am going to tell you my story and add shot from someone else because I have that. So lets get real. What did I achieve:. I lost 15 lbs.  . I am now a size 33 jeans down from 36. I am a size 16.5 dress shirt down from 17.5 . I had to get my glasses tightened. I suck at pull ups.
thepeakconditionproject-jeremiah.blogspot.com
3160045. The Peak Condition Project - Jeremy
Tuesday, September 29, 2009. Day 90: Nothing Changes on New Year's Day. So", you're probably wondering, "what kind of problems are we talking about here"? Sohave I arrived at the place I wanted to be when I first started the PCP journey? Well, unfortunately, no, I'm not. Am I in "Peak Condition"? Ohand I'll upload some pics in the next few days. Need to charge the battery for the camera. Tuesday, September 22, 2009. To Gym or Not to Gym. Thursday, September 17, 2009. Back in action. Sort of. We've only g...
thepeakconditionproject-jeremy.blogspot.com
3160046. The Peak Condition Project - Jessica
Tuesday, November 3, 2009. I bow to Fred and Sidney. Sad, the PCP is finished. That's o.k., I'll just go eat some cake. (KIDDING). No cookies, and smiles times (day 90). In June, I ended my Peace Corps West Africa service and returned to America with one goal in mind: to eat my way through Dr. Phil’s Weight Loss Challenge “what not to eat” section. I found the book in a discarded “Books for Africa” box. (Seriously, who donates a weight loss book to Africa! What’s wrong with you? Throughout my service, I ...
thepeakconditionproject-jessica.blogspot.com
3160047. The Peak Condition Project - Jim
Monday, December 20, 2010. Weighed in at 91.5 k down 15.5 from the top feel great actually in the US right now on holidays after a business trip. Its been a hell of a month on the work and personal front but still stuck with the plan with exception of a few trip ups. THanks for everything guys and thanks Patrick for a great program.off to jump rope now in the Hotel gym! Thursday, December 9, 2010. Off to bed tired a few more days of PCP program but gonna stick to this even after! Back on track again.
thepeakconditionproject-jimbo.blogspot.com
3160048. The Peak Condition Project - John Wellborn
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). What IS The Peak Condition Project? The Peak Condition Project is a program created by wellness expert Patrick Reynolds and fitness trainer Chen Zhongtao. Using the simplest of materials, adherence to diet, classic kung-fu training techniques, and social networking, PCPers achieve the physiques they've always dreamed of. Find out more at  thepeakconditionproject.com.
thepeakconditionproject-john.blogspot.com
3160049. The Peak Condition Project - John
Wednesday, May 11, 2011. Day 27 - The journey continues. Some random thoughts on the progress and changes to body:. Keeping as much as possible to the diet program. I had two bites of chocolate on Monday, but everything else is going swimmingly. For some reason (I think Patrick already mentioned it), I've had an on-again, off-again headache this week. Think its the body continuing to adjust to its new-found heightened performance (and lack of crap in the system ;-). I have to say, I'm pretty proud of the...
thepeakconditionproject-johns.blogspot.com
3160050. The Peak Condition Project - Jonti
Wednesday, December 16, 2009. Day 90'ish - Milestones. We are officially through with the formal 90 day Peak Condition Project as led by Patrick and Chen. Thank you gentlemen for your leadership, support and knowledge. Thank you for the combination of exercise and example by you and all former PCP'ers. For representing the project so well. It made the tough days and challenges bearable. Both fun and tough days were a blast with my group, Denise. The all girl PCP Team Rocked it! Cardio - I have always enj...
thepeakconditionproject-jonti.blogspot.com
3160051. The Peak Condition Project - Jose
Sunday, 29 May 2011. And well done to all of you on completing PCP. Hope you feel as good as I do now. Doing the week 2 workout this am was an eye opener in terms of progress. Sorry I have not been that supportive over the last few weeks on the blogs etc is nice to be back on the blog and reflect on the experience. Will be back in touch with all of you after my sesshin. Once again well done all.and thank you very much Patrick. You were right, and I am glad I let myself be persuaded to do PCP. I mean, can...
thepeakconditionproject-jose.blogspot.com
3160052. The Peak Condition Project - Juan
Monday, May 9, 2011. Dear PCPeers and visitors,. It's almost a slap in the face to be posting this nearly a month overdue. But better late than never. So, Patrick, PCPeers, please excuse me for such inexcusable tardiness. I started PCP because I had some general intuitions about changes that needed to be made in my life:. 1 There was the vain aspiration to look good, but mostly a latent feeling of indebtedness to myself. New body, new mind, new path. 2 After PCP I ride my bicycle every day and do muscle ...
thepeakconditionproject-juan.blogspot.com
3160053. The peak condition project - justin
Monday, 29 August 2011. Day 90 – “Dear Athletes”. As some of you may know, my inspirational figure for PCP was “Triathlon Guy” … And I am pleased to announce that it is official . I AM a TRIATHLETE! Last week I enrolled in the HKFC Triathlon Club and today I received my first email from the Club Capitan and it was addressed to ME as. 8230;“Dear Athlete(s)”… My inspiration is now a reality … I am an ATHLETE and that happened without me taking a single step onto the Triathlon course. Sounds a bit like life?
thepeakconditionproject-justin.blogspot.com
3160054. The Peak Condition Project - Karim
Saturday, August 6, 2011. Day 67 - Substituting jumprope with swimming pool and biking. Since the fracture, I am not allowed to do jump rope. I understand how convenient it was to do this and how effective it was. It's short, you can do it everywhere, you don't need a swimming pool or a gym to carry on your workout. I would have to keep going with PCP beyond PCP until i reach 76 Kg. Day 68 - Challenging Ramadan. Patrick has given me a special diet during Ramadan but with still 3 meals. There is no wa...
thepeakconditionproject-karim.blogspot.com
3160055. The Peak Condition Project - Kazuhiro Ono
Monday, November 3, 2008. Before-After some comparable pictures ~  ピーク・コンディション・プロジェクトでの変貌. 8592; Day 90. Weight 137.7 lbs. 65293;32.2 lbs). 65293;14.6 kg). 8592; Day 1. Weight 170.0 lbs. 8592; Day 90. 65293;12.4 %). 8592; Day 1. 8592; Day 90. Putting on vintage jeans. 65288;ちょっと, ゆるいかな). 8592; Day 1. Putting on vintage jeans. 65288;いや~ぁ、ボタンがかからない). 8592; Day 90. 8592; Day 1. I made the Peak Condition Project in Japan. Kazue-san and Kumiko-san, both of you did very hard. I enjyoyed a lot so much with.
thepeakconditionproject-kazu.blogspot.com
3160057. The Peak Condition Project - Kazue Norose
My PCP is finished? PCPの集中トレーニング90日間が終了しました。私にとってこの90日間は体質改善し、基礎体力をつける期間だった様に思います。大半の期間、みんなで一緒にトレーニングが出来たおかげで、さぼらず挫折する事なく無事終える事ができました。 12539;縄跳びから今までにない持久力を得る事ができ、ジョギングにも挑戦したい気分です。 12539;レジスタンスバンドで、腕の筋肉(上腕二頭筋・上腕三頭筋 等)を鍛えた事で、ヨガでのいくつかのポーズが今まで以上にスムーズに動ける様になってきました。もちろんブログで何度も触れていますが、実は根っからの力持ち、日用品の買い出しにもこの身体が役立っています。 12539;ダイエットメニューを続けたことで、代謝が活発になったように思います。 出来る限りこれからもトレーニングを続けて食事も(何を口にするかを考えながら)気をつけていきたいと思っています。 My 90 day Peak Condition Project is finished! The work with the resistance bands improved my arm ...
thepeakconditionproject-kazue.blogspot.com
3160058. The Peak Condition Project - Keita -
Thursday, July 14, 2011. Day 90: Stats and Comparison. It has been tough but great journey for the last 3 months. After completing all the 90th day activity and diet, I am being nostalgic and have mixed feeling. I will organize my thought for next few days and blog it out as a commencement over the weekend. Let's get stats and pics. Day 0: 80.9kg. Day 90: 65.4kg. Day 0: 27% 30%. Delta: - 15% -18%. Ran half marathon under 2 hours. Face: Who is dis fat man on the left? Flex time: Front and Back. I was too ...
thepeakconditionproject-keita.blogspot.com
3160059. The Peak Condition Project - Kelly and Steve
Monday, April 19, 2010. Well, that's it, it's over. What a time it was. A ton of hard work, a ton of learning, trials and tribulations as people got injured (Kelly), recovered (Kelly), struggled with the program and it's demands, celebrated breakthroughs and generally learned a lot about themselves. Cheers to you all for getting through this. Friday, April 9, 2010. Just about moved in. So moving back to Japan has been interesting. It's so great to be back but the move has been exhausting! Just got back f...
thepeakconditionproject-kellysteve.blogspot.com
3160060. The Peak Condition Project - Kim
Saturday, October 30, 2010. The End: An Interpretation. I've loved all the wrap-up posts that have gone before, but as I hit the end of my personal PCP and tried to think of what to say, the whole idea suddenly became absurd. Still processing what it's meant, what will happen going forward. But the end of these 90 days must be marked, and perhaps the act of trying to do a wrap up will produce something worthwhile. Workouts At Night: 3. Days Off Grams: 4, due to vacation. Clothing Sizes Dropped: 3. A piec...
thepeakconditionproject-kim.blogspot.com
3160061. The Peak Condition Project - Koustubh
Saturday, March 29, 2014. I stumbled unto this very interesting and educative article on wealth management and decided to share it with you. I hope you enjoy it. NB- This is a general message to members of my contact list to enlighten them about wealth management. Tuesday, April 16, 2013. It's been 16 months since end of PCP and I strongly believe this is still the best overall health program there can be. Tuesday, August 30, 2011. Day 90 and beyond. Feels like just a few days ago we had signedup for PCP!
thepeakconditionproject-kos.blogspot.com
3160062. The Peak Condition Project -Kowhai
Sunday, August 29, 2010. The end, or the beginning! Ok so, I chose the day 1 workout yesterday! Ah, it made my partner and I laugh. I have come a long way from day 1! I cant believe it has been 90 days! This has been an emotional and tough journey, but so so rewarding. Night I could not understand how anyone. Could go without ever eating takeaways. they were such a huge part of my diet that i just couldnt really get it. If i was tired, couldnt be bothered cooking, or felt unwell. An important thing that ...
thepeakconditionproject-kowhai.blogspot.com
3160063. The Peak Condition Project - Kristen
Sunday, June 13, 2010. I'm here, I'm alive, and I know I've gone silent. And I'm not really going to go into it right now. Just posting to say that I'm still here. And that I'm probably not going to be posting again until after the wedding (6 more days! And probably for a few days after that too. Good times. :) I'll let you all know how it goes. Friday, June 4, 2010. So I hear this is being described as the PCP valley. That's a pretty good name for it. But here are my dirty little secrets:. 2 I've been s...
thepeakconditionproject-kristen.blogspot.com
3160064. The Peak Condition Project - Kristi
Sunday, May 29, 2011. A picture is worth a thousand words…. My cat weighs 13lbs which is close to how much I lost! Day 1 Day 90. Weight: 154.2 Weight: 142.6. BMI: 22.769 BMI: 21.056. Body Fat: 28.5% Body Fat: 23.9%. Waist: 31 inches Waist: 27 inches. Arm: 11.25 inches Arm: 10.5 inches. Thigh: 24.5 inches Thigh: 23 inches. Hips: 36 inches Hips: 32 inches. My pets are a huge part of my life. They have been with me through thick and thin! PCP was no exception! 8221; Great job man, really. And finally my fel...
thepeakconditionproject-kristi.blogspot.com
3160065. The Peak Condition Project - Kumiko Minagawa
2008,1st Aug to 29 th Oct. PCP was finished! 1st Aug - 29th Oct. PCPの三ヶ月はとても大変だった。。。。 一番はPCPと仕事を両立させる為の時間の配分。 とても辛かった。 ポジティブのときもあればネガティブのときもあり。。。 今こうして手に入れたPCPの卒業証書を眺めていると、本当に頑張ってよかったぁ・・・と思うことでいっぱいだ☆. ビヨンセには程遠いけれど。。。笑. 今回思ったことは、人生一度でいいので強い筋肉を作っておくと、太りにくい上に ちょっとした運動でまたすぐに筋肉をつけることが出来ると言う事。 . 支えてくださった皆さん、Japanメンバー、Patrick,陳さん、かずさん、かずえさん、そして他のPCPメンバーの皆さん、本当にありがとうございました! Finally, my PCP was finished. I could achieve my aim. My life changed by PCP. When I started this PCP, I didn't know detail of PCP. That mea...
thepeakconditionproject-kumiko.blogspot.com
3160066. The Peak Condition Project - Lene
Tuesday, April 14, 2009. The fat lady has sung! I can't beleive that I'm done. It's finished.unbeleivable! This truly is only the beginning, but a great one that have taught me so much about myself, and my habits, and about what works and what definitly doesn't work, and my biggest lesson has been this one:. Where there's a will, there's a way! Just beleive that you can do it, you can change and jump in with all you've got! Monday, April 6, 2009. Observation in the gym! So move over people, here I come!
thepeakconditionproject-lene.blogspot.com
3160067. The Peak Condition Project - Lili
Friday, April 16, 2010. There is so much to say about an experience so intense as this one of going through a PCP. I decided that a good way to write about the different aspects of this adventure would be as an "interview" with questions I have asked myself and questions my friends have asked me. Why did I sign up for PCP in the first place? What were my PCP goals? First, to go through a test. I needed some discipline to shake up my anarchic lifestyle. Which goals did I achieve? I'm close to my physical ...
thepeakconditionproject-lili.blogspot.com
3160068. The Peak Condition Project - Lori
Wednesday, July 20, 2011. So this post is a week late. I hate to be this far behind. I had an incident that left me with a slight concission and a huge knot on my head and the rest of the week out of the office (unPCP related). Anyway, well on the road to recovery and started working out again on Monday. I am very thankful for all the support of my great group and friends that were past PCP and non PCP people and especially Patrick! Sunday, July 10, 2011. Monday, July 4, 2011. Saturday, July 2, 2011.
thepeakconditionproject-lori.blogspot.com
3160069. PCP Louise
Monday, October 4, 2010. Yo, complete me up! Well here goes my friends…I hope I can do the last 90 days justice with this final post. It has taken a while to get time to write this as things have been pretty busy since the wedding. It was only 8 days ago,. But Jose and I already wishing we could build a time machine to go back to last weekend; it was just the most fun EVER. Before I forget to add this later on; I don’t know HOW I would have made it. Hate being ill, it is so d. Im beginning see the last 9.
thepeakconditionproject-louise.blogspot.com
3160070. The Peak Condition Project - Lukas
Tuesday, July 5, 2011. Were very close on the finish line and not feeling that good. Exercise time is really long and having all that time has been hard. Also in Colombia this week was a long weekend which makes ir easier for me to cheat on the diet (specially with drinks! Until now, Im feeling that the PCP has taught me self control. Now I can eat aware of what food cad do to my body and exercise too. Saturday, June 11, 2011. After being really disciplined with the PCP, last days have been tough! Again ...
thepeakconditionproject-lukas.blogspot.com
3160071. The Peak Condition Project - Maki
Tuesday, December 9, 2008. We had a lovely dinner at D’epice yesterday evening. Thank you! Although Patrick was rather surprised with our “healthier” choice of venue it was a perfect ending and a new start – although I must confess I probably had a glass too many! Thank you Jodi for taking the kiddos and of course your support throughout! Will try and update my new life post pcp but at the moment, I am happy to have completed the program. Thanks again Corry, Patrick and Chen! Here are a few images I took...
thepeakconditionproject-maki.blogspot.com
3160072. The Peak Condition Project - Makoto
Wednesday, August 31, 2011. Woke up at 4:00. Update last weeks blog. Then picked up day 5 exercise and did it quickly. Took some day 90 photos. Today's weight was 56.6 kg. Lost 8 kg, from 65 kg to 57 kg. It is funny to see the change in the comparison photo. Maybe not so surprising but according to the result of the blood test I got a lot healthier than before. As far as I remember this was the first time I got the normal numbers for the liver functions test. Monday, August 29, 2011. Woke up at 6:00....
thepeakconditionproject-makoto.blogspot.com
3160073. The Peak Condition Project - Marcus
Monday, August 29, 2011. Day 90. JEANS! We are winding this baby down. I am sure that everyone is writing about how happy they are to finish. not me. I am writing to say how happy I am that I have saved my jeans! I found someone that can take my collection in, resize and give them back! That is great news! Mighty mouse kicked ass! Sunday, August 28, 2011. Day 89. Time to change the wardrobe. So the final tally for me as we go into the last day.and according to 3 IN BODY machines;. One day to go! Wow what...
thepeakconditionproject-marcus.blogspot.com
3160074. The Peak Condition Project - Maren
Thursday, July 1, 2010. So i have not updated for a while (as usual). I have been completly stressed out with new job, school and moving, so my ability to do pcp has been dwindeling. At the moment im also without internet. As of said before , im very happy with the results I have seen so far, and I know they would have been even more if I had been able to stick to it theese last weeks. So Im back on the plan today, just to finish and do the last two weeks. Sunday, June 20, 2010. It feels like a small week.
thepeakconditionproject-maren.blogspot.com
3160075. The Peak Condition Project - Marissa
Thursday, March 25, 2010. Day 70: Jacked up. My shoulder is jacked up. That workout from day 63 was the final straw for it. It's been unworkable since then. I can do my cardio and my legs, but anything involving the arms is a no-go. It sucks, it pisses me off, but I pushed to keep up when I should've been taking it easier, and now I have to rest it for an extended period. (Swell.). I don't have anything else to add at this point- just frustrated. Upset. Sore. Thursday, March 18, 2010. I lose mine when we...
thepeakconditionproject-marissa.blogspot.com
3160076. The Peak Condition Project - Mark
Monday, May 30, 2011. Well, everything I wanted to say on my final blog I've already said over the course of the last 90 days - the ups, the downs and the un-mentionables. Only thing that remains to be said is a BIG thank you to all for your enthusiasm and encouragement. Patrick, your no-nonsense, common sense approach has been great and things came together nicely at the end like you said they would all along - well played! Also a special mention to 'super-sets can be fun! All the best, M. Getting up ea...
thepeakconditionproject-mark.blogspot.com
3160077. The Peak Condition Project - Mark D-P
Thursday, July 14, 2011. DAY 90 - SEEEEEEE YA! And now the end is near,. And so I face the final curtain,. Ive loved , ive laughed ive certainly cried,. I've had my fill, my share of losing,. And now as tears subside,. I find it all so amusing. We did it everyone! Its no secret that the last 6 weeks of this were very tough for me but with the unwavering support from Patrick and the PCP group i got there in the end! Its amazing how good things have started happening to me! WHERE IS THE BEACH? 23 days to go.
thepeakconditionproject-markdp.blogspot.com
3160078. The Peak Condition Project - Masato
Sunday, 1 November 2009. 12288;                 70kg→62kg! やりました!!!!とうとうpeak condition projectを達成しました!!! パトリック、カズエさん、チェンさん、カズさん、愛弓さん、ユカリさん、エリサさん、モチさん、そしてフミキさん. 本当にこの3ヶ月間ありがとうございました!なんども挫けそうになりましたが、皆のお陰で今日を迎える事が出来ました。 パトリックが言っていたようにpcpを完了した今日がDAY1ですね!もう2度とデブには戻りたくありません!これからはpcpで学んだ事を続けて一生、健康で強靭な肉体と精神を維持していくために頑張っていきたいと思います。 Saturday, 17 October 2009. 今日はmochiさんとMr.chenのカンフー&キックボクシングのクラスに行ってきました。 Mochiさんの筋肉は凄いですね!!!腹筋ヤバすぎ!!! 残り2週間頑張りましょうウウウ!!! Monday, 12 October 2009. Wednesday, 30 September 2009. 上の画像は会社の...
thepeakconditionproject-masato.blogspot.com
3160079. The Peak Condition Project - Matthew Baxter
Monday, August 31, 2009. As Patrick says, 'Peak' Condition indeed! Thursday, August 27, 2009. No numbers, no numbers, no numbers. Wednesday, August 26, 2009. One of the 'unfortunate' consequences of my PCP? Finding pants that are a good fit! When the waist is perfect, the thighs are too fitted and when the thighs are perfect, the waist is too big! Laughs* Ah well, it could be worse :P. Well the god of bell curves must have smiled upon me, because I received a 70! Tuesday, August 25, 2009. So I won't have...
thepeakconditionproject-matthew.blogspot.com
3160080. The Peak Condition Project Matt
Blogging it out: Thank you PCP. So it's the end of the PCP (its been over for a month actually) and its finally time to do my last blog. Over the course of the project:. I lost 10 Kgs. This is the best part and just excellent. I feel good, I look better and everybody says so. I'm still in control of the diet. I've learnt to eat and appreciate real food. This isn't changing. I learnt a lot about exercise, general health etc. I've remembered that I actually enjoy exercise. Then hit the gym at the hotel.
thepeakconditionproject-mattm.blogspot.com
3160081. The Peak Condition Project - Meg
Wednesday, August 31, 2011. Feeling a bit sentimental about the end! The daily emails, the pain of supersets, the mid-project starvation phase, the egg whites, the sweat, the tears, fellow comrades, my good ol’ food scale, milk fat percentage debates, weekly photos shoots (no wait…I derailed on this one)……. But anyway It’s over, and YEY WE DID IT. Too much to say…. But will try and keep it short. 8251;some more on Flickr. 1 Stats: minus 6.2Kgs, Minus 6 % body fat. And b)The system works! The ‘Just ...
thepeakconditionproject-meg.blogspot.com
3160082. The Peak Condition Project - Melanie
Thursday, November 5, 2009. It's Been Real, It's Been Fun . But It Ain't Been Real Fun! My apologies: didn't mean to leave everyone hanging I've just been uh a little preoccupied and distracted. But I wanted to give my wrap-up on the PCP. In the simplest terms, I got to know myself better. My triggers in terms of what makes me sing and feel triumphant (checking off my little PCP to do list, really enjoying my meal) and what can derail me (the blues, routine interruption, feeling famished). So um yea &#46...
thepeakconditionproject-melanie.blogspot.com
3160083. The Peak Condition Project - Michael
Thursday, September 1, 2011. Day 63: Far from perfect. results still happening. All that said, I'm still really pleased with the results. I'm in better condition than I've been in years and probably have muscles in places (back, shoulders, triceps) that I may have never had. ever! So, onward and upward. I'm putting my nose to the grindstone and hitting these last few weeks hard! Here's where I'm at today (new photos posted to Flickr):. Here's to healthy habits,. Tuesday, August 16, 2011. I'm continuing m...
thepeakconditionproject-michaelb.blogspot.com
3160084. The Peak Condition Project Michael
Monday, 10 October 2011. Day 90 Th th tha that thats all folks! DONE - FINITO - TERMINO - OWARIMASHITA.you know what i mean. Ust landed from 18 hours from Dallas via san fran post a weeks bizzo in the US. IM PLEASED to say i finished on the 2nd day of the trip and didnt succumb to US food temptations.well actually i had a belly full of buffalo wings at the san fran airport layover on way back and it instantly fired me up to get the rope out when the jet lag kicks in later. Best thing from this? So one mo...
thepeakconditionproject-michaelc.blogspot.com
3160085. The Peak Condition Project - Mickey
Saturday, April 17, 2010. Day 93 - The Good, the bad, and the hungry. It's been 3 days since my Peak journey concluded, and I've been trying to wrap my head around it all. What a crazy trip this has been. I think the best way for me to summarize the past 90 days is by simply breaking it down. I figure I want to end on a positive note so I'll start with. In the end I came to love yogurt! I go through about a 1/2 gallon of skim milk a day. I absolutely love, love, love milk! I have seen the light. Not only...
thepeakconditionproject-mickey.blogspot.com
3160086. The Peak Condition Project - Mike
Monday, November 9, 2009. Thing is, isn't like every treat in aisle 5 the same thing? Some fat, some sugar, some flavor. Why do people get grossed out at berries covered in crisco but chow down a Little Debbie cupcake? I say good luck to everyone else, this was fun, keep at it and enjoy life. Patrick, sorry about the delay, last week was.eventful. Wednesday, October 28, 2009. It's a hardboiled egg, a green onion and some ham, all chopped up together. What? How is that to go? Is this really my day 89 post?
thepeakconditionproject-mike.blogspot.com
3160087. The Peak Condition Project - Mike
Saturday, 8 October 2011. Day 90 - and beyond! I've been sucked into a vortex at work shortly after Day 85 which caused me to have to pull a few all-nighters and prevented me from finishing the program with flying colours. The results still showed though in the form of the following stats :. Total Body Water %. My before photos :. Happy to talk to anyone micduffy @ gmail.com. Saturday, 24 September 2011. Day 85 - Home stretch. I have a bit of a celebration planned at the end of the program consisting of ...
thepeakconditionproject-miked.blogspot.com
3160088. The Peak Condition Project - Mikhael
Tuesday, April 26, 2011. Well, we're 13 days past the 1 year anniversary of me starting the Peak Condition Project. My life would be so much different now without it. Although I have to say, life can really get in the way of the road to peak condition, and a felled tree of that size can be a mighty pain to move. Thursday, July 22, 2010. Well Past Finished, Far From The End. I linked it in my last post here, but my new blog is at. Http:/ mikhaelcohen.blogspot.com. I'm keeping up with Patrick's daily worko...
thepeakconditionproject-mikhael.blogspot.com
3160089. The Peak Condition Project - Mimiko
Wednesday, 1 June 2011. Day 90 - 29th May (Sun). Need to choose 1 day from week 1 or 2 - Well, I should choose day 1! I remember feeling I am going to die after skipping - took shower but could not stop sweating. I am 5kg lighter than that time and I cannot do in 1 go but can do 2000 skips now. Wednesday, June 01, 2011. Day 89 - 28th May (Sat). My body is really complaining - my shoulder, ankle, back - it hurts everywhere! Wednesday, June 01, 2011. Day 88 - 27th May (Fri). Wednesday, June 01, 2011. Failu...
thepeakconditionproject-mimiko.blogspot.com
3160090. The Peak Condition Project - Mini
Tuesday, August 30, 2011. It took me a while to write this post. I had so much to write, and mind was full of thoughts and was feeling nostalgic about my last 90 days. I am entering to new phase of living with all good habits and determination to stay healthy forever and not to look back. This is it, end of great 90 days journey which I never thought I could have finished. But yes here I am, new transformed me, filled up with great knowledge that I acquired from Patrick Reynolds and Chen Zhongtao. My Fel...
thepeakconditionproject-mini.blogspot.com
3160091. The Peak Condition Project - Mug
Wednesday, 22 June 2011. Ooppsy. havent posted in a while. here are the updates. Workout is back on track and body getting back on track. after I screwed it up doing the stupid mountain hike. Mountain of death. Now the workout is taking a super long time to get done. Way longer than 1 hr. Am I doing something wrong. Was my bday a few days ago. so I had A MASSIVE JAPANESE TEPPENYAKI meal. ops. well the only bad thing i had was carbs for dinner. My bday party is this weekend. Gonna get really drunk! I am s...
thepeakconditionproject-mug.blogspot.com
3160092. The Peak Condition Project - Munisha
Saturday, December 6, 2008. We are finished.and in peak condition! 160;Ninety days flew by faster than I could have imagined.  Todays final exercise was to pick a workout from the first 2 weeks.well, just to prove a point, I picked Day 1.haha.we've come a long, long way! 160;Tonight we're going to a house party with lots of yummy snacks and much to drink.and believe me.I will be indulging:). 160;SO.good luck to you all with reaching your own personal goals:). Friday, December 5, 2008. Countdown thoughts ...
thepeakconditionproject-munisha.blogspot.com
3160093. The Peak Condition Project - Naoko
Sunday, August 29, 2010. Workout @ Patrick's studio. I didn't know about Day 90 workout menu. I didn't receive the email before I leave home so I know nothing about it. Ah how far I came in 90 days! How much strength I gain! Looking back the first week, I was so out of breath by jumping just 300 or so. I got sore muscles from only 4 sets of squats. I would like to thank my friend Yukiko for recommending this program to me in May. If I didn't start in June, I wasn't here now. My old pants are too big now.
thepeakconditionproject-naoko.blogspot.com
3160094. The Peak Condition Project - Naomi
Friday, January 1, 2010. Some final day photos of me on a beach in Kerala. Actually these photos were taken on my birthday on 17th December. What an amazing holiday it was and made all the better for knowing I was in peak health! Being in India it's always best for women to respect the local custom and dress modestly, even on the beach, hence the lack on bikini here, so sorry, no abs shots! A very cool moment! Tuesday, December 22, 2009. The final few days of the PCP were on the whole more challenging th...
thepeakconditionproject-naomi.blogspot.com
3160095. The Peak Condition Project - Nate
Saturday, November 15, 2008. DAY 90 = PCP DONE. A long life of activity, vitality, wellness, and awareness just begun . . . So it is so hard to figure out how to make a quality, meaningful, and complete last post. But I'm going to do the best I can and hopefully update from time to time in the future. Once a month or so with thoughts on maintaining, new growth, and encouragement for any new PCP groups to come. So without further ado, here goes nothing! SECTION 1: PCP Mindset and changes. 10 Finally, you ...
thepeakconditionproject-nate.blogspot.com